Chapter 29
3.2k 5 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My bad, I just couldn't help myself" Tenten apologised to me as she placed a hand behind her head while pulling out her tongue...

She looked so cute that even if I was angry at her (which I was clearly not) I would have forgotten about it.

"Well it's not like I told you hide the fact that we're dating and people would get to know about it naturally with time anyway so it doesn't matter... though it was a bit embarassing." I said.

Nothing much of interest happened later on 

"It indeed was..." Tenten said as she felt the eyes that were staring at her and Naruto's back as they were moving upstairs.

Few moments later Naruto and Tenten reached the room number 301 outside which Kakashi was waiting for them. Understanding the atmosphere Tenten bid Naruto goodbye and entered the room first followed by Neji and Lee who were just behind her.

After Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were grouped together again Kakashi said "I'm glad that you all came here by your own choice. To be honest with you all only 3- person squad could apply for this exam so if anyone of you had made a decision for not giving the exam then I would have annulled the exam for the rest aswell.

'Phew' Hearing what Kakashi said Sakura and Sasuke took a breath of relief.

"Alright then, Good luck for your exams." Kakashi said before going.

Without wasting much time we all then entered the room and were welcomed by the sharp gazes of rest of the participants.

Shikimaru and Kiba's team were already gathered their who came towards Naruto and the rest when they saw them entering.

"Looks like all 9 of us rookies are giving the exam this year." Kiba said as he came towards us accompanied by Shino, Hinata and Shikimaru's team.

"N-Naruto Kun it's been a while..." Hinata said in her usual shy tone.

I greeted her back though I felt a bit guilty seeing her cause I was aware of her feelings for me but here I was dating Tenten....she would come to know about this from the nearby people soon enough most probably.

Well should I try to make her hate me? I think that would help her recover from this quickly. As I was thinking about this Ino suddenly pushed the people from behind and jumped forward to hug Sasuke.

"Sasuke kunnn~" she shouted with infatuation clearly visible on her face. Ino though in her excitement didn't paid attention to her surroundings as she ended up pushing Hinata forward and as a result Hinata was almost about to fall down.

I unconsciously moved in front of her to stop her from falling and succeeded in it. Hinata and I were almost in a hugging position as a result when our eyes met both of our heartbeats started raging rapidly.

Hinata soon reached her limits and ended up fainting as I was trying to control my rapidly beating heart many thoughts were going through my mind..she looked so cute at that moment.. how can I break her heart. Few minutes back I was also thinking about making her hate me...sigh I don't know what to do anymore.

Hinata soon regained herself after 30-40 seconds and Ino apologised to her for her earlier behaviour.

"You guys must be the rookies who came fresh out of the academy right? You should mind your behaviour more. This is the no field trip where you have come to spend time with each other." Kabuto said as he walked towards them.

'Who the hell is this white head...' were the thoughts of almost all of them as they saw Kabuto lecturing them.

Kabuto then gave his introduction and told the group about him in an attempt to gain their trust...which he clearly did later on.

I didn't interact much with Kabuto because I didn't want him to pick up that I was wary of him. He's the type of character that I would like to see dead rather than alive.

Nothing much of  interest happened and soon enough the exam invigilators arrived.

"The first part of the Chunin exam, which is writing test shall now begin. Submit your applications to the examining officer sitting there and sit according to token which he then passes to you." The examiner said while pointing at an invigilator.

After telling us all the rules of the paper test the examiner gave the signal and the test finally began.

Even though I've changed Sakura and Sasuke were still worried about me clearing the written especially when the condition stated that even if one of team mate fails the exam the team is disqualified.

Their concern was indeed understandable and my actions did nothing but increased their worries when they saw me sleeping during the whole time of the written examination.

'Fuck'

Sasuke couldn't help but  curse coz he knew that these questions were hard for even himself so Naruto sleeping during this exam was kind of understandable and frustrating.

Soon the exam was over and the remaining people were filled with joy when they realised that they all have passed.

I yawned seeing this and soon enough Anko arrives at the scene taking us all to our second exam's location, 'The Forest of Death'.

70