Chapter 30
3.1k 8 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The second part of exam soon began and we started rushing towards the insides of the forest. We were given the Earth scroll which was orange in colour and our objective was to acquire the Heaven's scroll which was white in colour.

After entering the forest only a few minutes have passed when we heard screams of a group of people making us three heighten our senses as we slowed down our pace and started walking forward slowly and warily.

After walking for around 10 minutes someone finally attacked us. I can't remember their faces so they were most likely some unimportant people. 

"Kids Give us your scroll without making any trouble if you don't want to get injured." One of the three ninjas who looked like their leader spoke.

He looked kind of gentlemanly to me seeing how he didn't attacked first and instead chose to threaten us with words... unfortunately being gentlemanly ain't something to be proud of if you're a ninja.

Without saying anything I swiftly moved towards his back and gave a horizontal kick towards his back. The ninja understood what I was doing but before he could get a chance to move his body he was knocked down by me. 

His comrades suddenly created a distance between me and them. One of them throwed a giant Shuriken which was placed on his back towards me while the other used this opportunity to move towards Sakura who looked like a weak link in the team.

I didn't need to worry much about the one going after Sakura cause he was soon neutralised by Sasuke while was taking care of the other one.

After taking care of the three we searched for their scroll and it was a Heaven's scroll...'well that was easy' I thought to myself and this was probably what Sasuke was thinking aswell. We also took what all food supplies these ninjas had and went our way.

If I'm not wrong then we'll be soon attacked by Orochimaru...i thought to myself but I was wrong because even after moving around for 4-5 hours nothing happened.

We were thinking of setting a camp near the river and head towards the tower the next day because the sun was about to set. We followed the sound of the stream and soon reached the river side and saw people we were not expecting to meet.

After seeing a group of three coming towards them Kiba, Kiba's dog, Shino and Hinata raised their guards towards them getting ready to fight but after seeing it was Naruto and the rest they gave a sigh of relief 

"So it was you guys? I worried for nothing." Kiba said.

When we saw Kiba and the rest we were also a bit relieved but I chose to make things clear at first to make sure that things won't get complicated later.

"What do you mean by you're not worried, let's make things clear first. You guys take out your scroll and then we will take ours out if both of us have the same scroll then we can relax together here but if we don't then we'll just look for another place to rest cause I don't want to fight with my own village members now. How's that? You're okay with this?" I asked.

"N-Naruto Kun their's no need for it we-..." Hinata was about to say something but was interrupted by Kiba.

"Yes, sounds like a good idea Kiba said and showed his scroll. Here, we have 'Heaven's scroll'. What about you guys?".

I smiled and said "Heavens scroll aswell" after taking out the scroll which we just got...it's not like they'll know that we have both the scrolls. Sasuke and Sakura were smart enough to understand what I was doing and kept their mouth shut.

It seemed  as if the air between us lost its tension a little bit after knowing that we both had the same scrolls. Soon each of us made a camp near them and few minutes later were cooking the fish together which we caught and then started chit chatting about stuff we encircled the campfire while waiting for the fish to be cooked.

"How many times were you guys attacked? We were attacked 2 times till now and defeated them all." Kiba said with his nose held up high and continued, "Unfortunately both of them also has Heaven's scroll as a result we have 3 Heaven scrolls now."

"We only were attacked once till now...and our luck is shittier than you guys cause it looked like those guys already had their scroll stolen from them." I said.

"So they were weaklings huh? No wonder you guys were able to defeat them." Kiba said in a provocative manner.

I chuckled listening to him indirectly praising himself. Sasuke also didn't bother to reply to such provocation. 

Sakura on the other hand was triggered hearing it and thought to herself 'This ugly animal looking guy thinks that he's strong..Naruto can just sneeze and he would end up shitting his pants. Hmph' she wanted to argue but seeing her teammates silent she just glared at him and said nothing.

"I-Im sorry Naruto Kun Kiba didn't meant it that way... H-he's...just not good with his words." Hinata said afraid that Naruto will have a bad impression about her because of what Kiba said...she also felt a bit angry at Kiba.

"It's alright Hinata you don't need to worry about it. It's getting late so let's go to sleep." I said trying to change topic...it felt weird talking to her knowing that she likes me. 

Everyone else was also tired from the long day and soon we all went to sleep. To be honest I didn't felt sleepy at all so even after an hour of going inside my camp I was still wide awake. Lying on the ground with my eyes open thinking about stuff.

"N-Naruto Kun...are you awake? I wanted to talk to you about something." Hinata's meek voice suddenly came from outside my camp.

Hinata? At this time? Weird thoughts started coming in my mind but I suppressed them all in and opened the tent cover and saw a blushing Hinata standing there with her face staring at the ground.

"Yeah, Hinata is there a problem?" I asked to which she said meekly "I-It's something...p-personal. C-can we s-speak inside?"

Seeing Hinata act this way infront of me with that expression and then wanting to talk privately...any man would think of only one possibility...and so did I.

"Alright." I said and when both Hinata and I were inside the tent I asked "So what's the matter Hinata? Is there some problem." 

"Y-yes, I feel pressured because of all these people around you...so" Hinata pushed herself towards me making me fall flat on my back and just as I was about to push myself back up, her lips entered my mouth and started kissing me...as a result I also started kissing her back and after the exchange of passionate kisses we both changed our target to each other's neck. It was at that point I heard the system's voice...

*Hidden Quest Complete

Successfully be taken advantage of by Orochimaru

Quest reward:- Death finger.

System remarks:- Poor fellow, I pity you.*

'Huh? When was I-' before I could finish my thoughts I felt a sting at my neck and what followed was a huge amount of pain.

I somehow prevented my urge to shout and pushed back Hinata who was now ...looking just like the woman who Orochimaru had disguised as in the story.

"Huhu, Did I disappoint you?" Orochimaru said in sadistic manner. I was in too much of a pain to say or do anything and he knew that quite well as he leisurely continued while licking his lips..."You taste sweeter than I thought." Hearing that I suddenly remembered about what happened between us just a few seconds back and I was on the verge of vomiting but the pain made the fluids coming out of my stomach go back in.

Seeing my reaction Orochimaru was quite pleased. 

"Well, I wanted to place my seal on that Uchiha boy but when I saw you in action today I felt curious and then seeing you play mind games with your own village members when you met them near the river made me want you. That Sasuke kid looked more of a sidekick of yours during the time I've observed your team. Hence you have been granted with this seal from my side." Orochimaru said and then disappeared leaving a string of words behind "Use this new power well hehe."

____

'Cheh, if not for his reaction speed which even amazes me I would have just attacked him directly and placed a mark on him...well It's all good as along as the end result is the same.' Orochimaru thought to himself while moving away from the place.

63