Chapter 31
2.9k 8 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was in no mood to listen to the blabberings of Orochimaru as a result most of which he told me went over my head. My mind was focused on bearing the gross feeling I was feeling all over my body because of the act I just did a few moments back...

My current state could be best described as the feeling one would get if they crushed a cockroach with their naked feet... assuming the person is disgusted with cockroaches as much as I do..yes that's the exact feeling I was experiencing right now.

My mind soon started working and I got hold of my bottle which was in my carry bag and rinsed my mouth with all my might.

'So instead of targetting Sasuke he went for me instead...and that too in a way I was not expecting at all..' I thought to myself.

I placed my hand on the side of my neck where Orochimaru had bitten. The curse seal has been placed huh...

'Oi Kurama it's time for you to work...you been resting for quite some time now.'

'...Are you fine?' Kurama's words entered my mind.

'Why would I not be?' I asked.

'Well...after such a traumatic experience it's weird for someone to be fine.' He said I could feel a trace of glee in his voice.

'Want me to make a clone of that guy and make it fuck your fox clone? It will be quite a show to watch.' I said.

'...'

'Since you understand then let's come back to business. Concentrate your chakra towards that curse seal on my neck and break it.' I said.

Kurama did what he was told and the seal was broken without much of a problem. 

________

'You better not tell anyone about me and try to stop the examination, If something of this sort that disturbs my good mood happens then that will spell the end of Konoha.' Orochimaru who had now removed his disguise tells Anko.

Anko who was now sitting on the ground while pressing her neck tightly and grinding her teeth listened to Orochimaru while staring at him...her former mentor...the person she used to admire the most...the man that she fell in love with but that was all in the past or so she thought...

The moment Orochimaru finished warning Anko and was about to leave the area he felt a burning sensation in his mind. This sensation which felt like a needle prick in the beginning turned into that of a roaring inferno without any warning making him loose his consciousness before he could make a sound.

The moment Orochimaru lost consciousness the suppression by the cursed seal which Anko was facing disappeared making her notice Orochimaru falling down from the tree branch. She swiftly moved and caught him in time before he hit the ground.

Anko was filled with worries about Orochimaru so the moment she placed him on the ground she checked him up and after realising that he had just lost his consciousness she gave out a sigh of relief.

'To think that I wanted to kill this man few moments ago and now here I am...taking care of him.' Anko thought to herself as she shook her head.

Anko soon took Orochimaru to a safer region. It was cave in the forest of death where students mostly don't come near. Being an instructor led her to discover this place.

After placing down Orochimaru she sat down near him and stared at him as he was calmy laying down.

"Did you never understood the feelings I had for you Sensei? The reason I let you use me was because I wanted to become yours...but you..you didn't saw anything else other than your experiments. I kind of admired your dedication but at the same time ...it was painful. Painful knowing that my feelings would never be able to ENTER YOUR HEART!!" Anko wailed.

"Why is it always me who gets used by you?!! Enough of that...this time I'll use you instead!" Anko said loosing herself to her emotions.

Anko stood up from her position while removing her clothes and then she did the same for Orochimaru who was lying unconscious on the ground.

After everything was removed Anko sat down on top of Orochimaru and bent her upper body down and submerged herself into kissing him as drops of her tears kept on falling on Orochimaru's face.

Even though she felt guilty of the act she was doing currently she tried to justify it by thinking of all the times Orochimaru used her body for his experiments. 'It's nothing when compared to all that' she kept saying that to herself while making her body feel the pleasures of arousal.

She was all ready for action but unfortunately for her Orochimaru who was unconscious had his dick unconscious just like him. In a hurry to satisfy her urge Anko went down to meet the slumbering snake.

Initially she carefully moved his dick with her hand in a similar way to what her colleagues talked about whenever they talked about their sex experience with their boyfriends but seeing such a slow reaction she instead started sucking it voraciously while moving her hands in a frantic manner and she was not disappointed with the result.

Orochimaru's dick was now standing tall and proud and the moment Anko saw it she stood up instantly and sat down hard on his dick with her face facing Orochimaru who was still lying unconscious.

"AHHHhha~"

Her aiming was perfect and the penis went right in her as she became one with Orochimaru. She waited till the initial pain went away and then started moving.

"AH! Ah!"

"aH! aah~"

Moans of different quality started reverberating in the cave. Anko started kissing Orochimaru again without stopping her lower body from experiencing the joy. In order to bring more variety Anko started playing with her tits aswell making her close to reaching orgasm.

Sensing this, Anko increased the speed of all the movements and soon orgasmed. Her fluids finally mixed with that of Orochimaru's as his unconscious body had already given out tons of semen the moment his dick entered her body.

After the act she was filled with exhaustion and without bothering about the consequences of her act she fell asleep with her head using his chest as a pillow.

____

After a few hours Anko opened her eyes. She was lying in a cave...her blurry memory soon came back to her as she realised this was the place where she did it with Orochimaru. 

She pulled herself up the ground only to find herself alone in the cave. She bit her lips while tightly grabbing her clothes that were placed over her to cover her body.

59