Special chapter
2k 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Yawn*

It's not easy being a Hokage...even at this age I'm working in the office till 10 pm at night..sigh.
'I wonder what that brat is doing at this time? He most probably would be sleeping while hugging his pillow.' Hiruzen thought to himself as he chuckled. He opened his drawer and took out his crystal ball which was placed carefully on a cloth.

After adjusting the Crystal finally Naruto was visible in it. 'Oho he had been training at this time...He's changing for the better. Taijutsu huh? At this rate, he will grow very quickly.' Hiruzen thought as watched Naruto training. After a while, Naruto was finished and was heading home seeing this Hiruzen turned off the crystal for a while cause he was a bit hungry.

He stood up from his table and went to the corner table and after heating the kettle he poured the water into the cup noodles container which he just opened up. He waited for a while till the noodles properly absorb the warm water and then brought it back to his chair and started eating it with delight.

'Come to think of it this habit of eating cup noodles came to me from Naruto only....seeing him eat this type of food so much I also ended up following him. I wonder what other bad habits I'll end up having from watching him.' Hiruzen thought while eating the noodles.

After finishing the noodles he gave a loud burp as he patted his stomach. He wanted to check whether Naruto has slept or not by now cause if he didn't then he planned on admonishing him tomorrow about taking care of his health. He opened the crystal and saw Naruto lying down on his bed and was about to close the crystal when he suddenly saw him rise back up and use shadow clone Jutsu...

'Huh? Why is he using Shadow clone Jutsu in the middle of the night?' Hiruzen thought to himself and his question was soon answered by Naruto himself by his actions..

"T-this..what is this indecent behaviour". Hiruzen stepped back from his seat while pointing at his crystal. Luckily he had sent all his personal guards away so he was all alone in this room.

Hiruzen wanted to throw the crystal away the moment he saw what Naruto was doing with his clone which had transformed into Sakura...but deep in his mind, he wanted to watch it till the end and so he did.

After a few moments Hiruzen placed the crystal away...he had a complex face right now..as if he was having a debate with himself currently in his mind and after a while he finally regained himself.

The first thing he did was to check again whether anyone was near his office or not and finding that no one was present his blood started pumping towards his lower region. He felt like he was a teenager who was checking his surroundings to make sure that no one was there to disturb him while he was busy fapping.

Finally making up his mind Hiruzen summoned his shadow clone and then with the help of sexy Jutsu he transformed his clone into someone else. With a poof, the original clone was covered with fog and when the fog dissipated what came in front of his sight was a busty middle-aged woman standing naked right in front of him.

This was the busty woman owner of the nearby Vegetable store where Hiruzen goes every day to buy vegetables. All the villagers are very impressed by his dedication to buy his own vegetables instead of sending someone else to do it. Many had tried helping him but he had firmly rejected them which inturn increased their opinion of Hiruzen. What would they think if they'll come to know that the only reason he still goes to buy vegetables at this age is because of the busty figure of the vegetable shop owner.

Not thinking about other stuff Hiruzen grabbed his busty shadow clone and started submerging his face inside the gap between those two peaks. He had always wanted to do this unfortunately his post didn't allowed him to tarnish his reputation by doing this sort of stuff with other woman now that his wife was no more..though her being here wouldn't have helped him satisfy this craving of his. Biwako could only blame her genetics.

Hiruzen lost himself to fondling those big breasts and when he realized that he was getting late he ended his day by getting a boob job from the vegetable shop's owner's busty boobs and then returned back to his home.

'Naruto...it looks like you gave me another bad habit.' Hiruzen sighed inwardly as he thought about his deed today and went to sleep.

Next chapter incoming in a few minutes.

40