Chapter 49
1.7k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto was on his bed thinking about some things while Temari was freshening up in the bathroom. He wanted to test thing out so he thought in his mind "Make having multiple wives a norm in this world."

He wasn't sure whether this was the right way of doing it so he waited for Temari to come. Temari soon came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped on her body as she placed her wet clothes on the clothes hanger to dry up.

"Temari...what do you think of a person having many wives?" Naruto asked.

"Hmm? What's there to ask? Isn't that common. If a man has some ability then he is sure to attract more women towards him." Temari said as she placed her clothes on the hanger.

"Oh..yeah my bad." Naruto said clearly amazed by what had happened. 

'This is really some fucked up overpowered ability' Naruto thought to himself. He was literally a god now and make people do whatever he wishes them to do.

'Make Temari horny.' Naruto thought to himself.

"N-naruto Kun...Can we-" Temari paused suddenly and turned back towards Naruto and said with eyes filled with list but before she could continue Naruto thought in his mind again 'Make Temari normal.'

Seeing that Temari now looked normal Naruto asked "Can we what?" to which Temari could only blush and say "Nothing." as she turned around to do what she was doing earlier.

Naruto chuckled in his mind seeing that as he slowly approached her from behind and started kissing and sucking on Temari's neck.

Temari moaned from the sudden intrusion by Naruto as a result of which she once again started feeling horny.

Naruto moved his hands along her white legs which were lying bare for him to see. Temari enjoyed the sensation of Naruto delicately moving his hands over her legs as she felt her body temperature rising.

Not being able to control herself any longer Temari turned back and started kissing Naruto. Naruto also didn't hold back and met her lips with the same intensity.

The tower covering her soon loosened due their intense actions making Temari all bare for Naruto to see. Soon after Naruto picked Temari up on his arms and went to bed to satisfy each other's cravings.

________

Naruto was now in the Hokage's office. Facing Hiruzen he said "I suppose you now have a basic understanding of how powerful I am old man."

Hiruzen looked at the bruised and unconscious Orochimaru lying on the ground as he nodded, he was both afraid and excited about this. He wouldn't have expected even in his dreams that Naruto would be so strong and that too at such an age.

Naruto was feeling pleased with himself. He made sure to give Orochimaru an extra beating for the torment he went through last time. As for the other villains in the story? He was too lazy to search actively for them. They'll come looking for him anyway sooner or later.

"You don't need to thank me just give me a big house in the outskirts of the village." Naruto said.

"Sure, no problem in that just wait for a few days so that your house can be ready." Hiruzen said without any problem.

Naruto then with a relaxed mind walked towards the hospital. Sakura and Karin also needed him.

Next chapter would be the last chapter.

29