Day 4, Part 1
1.7k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up the same way as the other days. I get dressed the same as well.
After this, I leave the house, to which I see my brother smoking a cigarette.
He then looks at me and says, "Don't come here ever again you're not welcome."
"Ok," I respond, walking away.
"...freak," I hear him mutter behind me.
Well, who cares.
I walk to school at the pace I do every other day, not changing a thing.
Until 34.8% of the way there, a weird floating, buff man with no legs got straight into my face, to which I asked, "What?"
The buff man then had his fist expand to twice its size, swing it back, and throws a straight punch at my face.
However, before his fist collides with my face, he stops moving as weird pieces of paper stick to his skin.
A girl with brown hair and a bob cut pops out behind him, takes out a sword, then swiftly cuts off its head.
The buff man then dematerializes.
Bob cut then runs towards me and says "Wow, you must have been scared, huh? But that's ok if you follow me to our school, I can show you how to kill ghosts like these, the... Hey, where are you going?!?"
Ah, she found I was leaving because I didn't care.
"I have to go to school, have fun killing ghosts," I say, leaving her.
"Please wait!"
"Ok,"
"Ple-wait, 'Ok?' You just agreed that easily?"
"Yeah,"
"Please at least check out our school."
"Do you want me to?" I say, asking for confirmation.
"Yes!"
"Ok, I will,"
"Yay!" she cheers, jumping up and down happily.
She then leads me to her school.
Once we get there, she points up and it and says "Looks cool, doesn't it,"
I won't dignify it with a response, as cool is subjective.
Instead, I walk in.
"Hey, wait up!"
I then bump into someone as I walk in. It's a tall man with navy blue hair and hawk-like eyes.
"Hey, watch where you're going! I don't even feel spiritual energy from you, so you must have been brought by Yurei."
"Maybe,"
"Are you challenging me?"
"No,"
"...hmph, just don't get in my way,"
"Ok,"
"Hey, I said...wait..." Bob cut says, slowly getting quieter.
"Hey, Yurei, got another talentless fool?" Hawk's eyes ask to Bob cut, or Yurei.
It seems this school has some weird political thing going on along with the ghost killing one, but eh, who cares.

44