Chapter 764. Going Outside to visit Ascending Ocean City.
1.6k 14 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia looked at her small baby and asked with a smile. "So, Flame and Kaleina want to take a walk outside?"

Kaleina smiled widely. "Yes! I want to see the city!" 

Flame, sitting by Kaleina's side, also nodded shyly. 

Yasenia nodded, thoughtful. "What do you all think? Would there be any problems?"

Valeria commented. "If they want to, why not? You haven't been gathering strength to turtle in here until the summit starts, right?" 

Yasenia shook her head. "Well, that's true. However, with how I acted against the Demons the first day, I'm sure that they and the Continental Shadows will target us. I'm sure that there are spies waiting outside, ready to inform the moment we get out. That's why I'm slightly hesitant. After all, if they want to see a city, can't we just make a trip after we return? We can travel stealthily and avoid any problems that may arise."

The dragoness explained her thoughts, and the others pondered. 

Mirrory commented. "There shouldn't be any problems protecting them with the strength of your maids. Moreover, you are assuming that all the groups will attack you with everything they have. Remember what we taught you? Excess carefulness about something is sometimes as bad as excessive recklessness. Evaluate the situation objectively, Yasenia."

Yasenia looked at Mirrory, and the ancient mirror smiled. "Close your eyes and ponder what you would do if our group were a group of sect members instead of us. Not without reason, but you are now being a bit overzealous about protection." 

Closing her eyes for a second while slowly feeling Tatyana's body between her arms, Yasenia sighed. Looking down, she saw Tatyana looking up at her with a smile. "Do as you please, Little treasure. It's not like today is the only chance to visit." 

Yasenia placed one hand on her stomach and asked. "Can you even fight?"

Tatyana wanted to roll her eyes, but knowing that Yasenia was just being protective, she laughed. "I still can beat you up without placing the child in any danger."

Yasenia smiled. Then, after pondering in her head, she nodded. "Well, the only ones I should worry about are the Divines, Demons, and Humans. Beasts and Undead are suppressed in front of us because of Tatyana and me. Moreover, Divines don't seem like a proactive race, while humans will be low-key for now. So, the only problem with the foreign races are Demons, who probably won't act by themselves after we killed one of them so easily." 

The dragoness titled her head, further analyzing. "Then, the chances of any other group acting up are very low. With the summit around the corner, all powers have gathered in this city. If someone sticks out, they will get hammered quickly. While we might lose a bit of unity from low-ranked powers in the Astral Sky Alliance because of the foreign races spreading information about Spiritual Path knowledge, making our terms much less enticing, it's not like the important allies are with us only because of that."

Andrea chuckled. "Which means?"

Yasenia nodded. "It's not impossible." 

Evelyn asked. "What about spirits?" 

The dragoness commented while scratching her cheek. "I somehow feel that they are not a problem." 

Andrea laughed at the rare uncertain expression on her dragon lover's face. "Any reasons for that?"

The dragoness shook her head, a bit embarrassed. "Just a feeling. I can't give you an explanation. It's like… I just know. I know that relying on such vague feelings is not what we should do, but I think I can trust these feelings in this situation." 

Tatyana, Mirrory, and Valeria looked at her with interest. 

Tatyana muttered, asking the other two. "Is that Spirit the reason?"

Valeria nodded. "Most probably. That child has a lot in common with Yasenia." 

Mirrory hummed. "A Sun and Moon spirit is already rare enough. This situation probably hasn't happened in a while." 

Tatyana smirked. "If you say a while, it must be a few million years." 

Mirrory snorted, crossing her arms and legs as she sat midair. "So what?"

Tatyana laughed. "Nothing. I was just admiring your antiqueness."

Mirrory's lips arched. "Do you want a fight?"

Tatyana grinned from Yasenia's embrace. "Do you dare attack me?"

Mirrory lifted an eyebrow. "Why wouldn't I dare?"

Tatyana smiled provocatively. "I'm pregnant, am I not?"

Mirrory's eyebrow twitched. While she had never been pregnant, she understood the importance of such an event for living creatures. 

She was 100% confident in her strength control, but in the off-chance of something happening, Yasenia would probably never forgive her. She wasn't afraid of Yasenia, but angering Yasenia meant angering Angel, something she didn't want to do.

Moreover, she was slowly becoming fond of this group of juniors, taking increasingly an active part with them. For example, a month ago or so, she had been training Yasenia in Spiritual Sense control and other similar skills.

Tatyana left Yasenia's arms, making the dragoness blink, puzzled. Mirrory lifted her eyebrow. "Really?"

Tatyana laughed, disappeared and appearing in the garden, and Mirrory followed her. 

Yasenia looked outside and saw both of them clashing with their fists. 

BANG!

Yasenia's body and eyebrows twitched madly. However, she knew that she shouldn't overreact. Neither of them were even using energy, so even if Mirrory's punch landed on Taytana's stomach, nothing would happen.

'But still!'

The girls looked at the twitchy Yasenia and burst into laughter. Andrea shouted with a laugh. "Tatyana and Mirrory, you two better stop. I think Yasenia will get a seizure if you continue."

Both seniors looked at the dragoness and blinked twice, seeing the downward and clearly unhappy face. Yasenia's lips twistedly lifted, and she asked. "Are you having fun?"

Both ancient seniors felt a chill going down their spine for some reason. Yasenia looked at Tatyana and ordered. "Come here."

Tatyana obediently appeared between Yasenia's arms, and then she felt the dragon's arms and tail coiling around her to the point that she was immobilized. Yasenia looked down at her with a smile that was not a smile as she asked. "So, Tatyana Dravory."

Tatyana flinched and began sweating when her full name came out of Yasenia's mouth.

Yasenia continued flatly while looking down at her. "Did you have fun?"

Tatyana gulped and smiled fawningly. "Y-Yes, of course, it's always fun exchanging blows-." Yasenia's eyes sharpened, and Tatyana stuttered. "Non-harming blows, non-harming blows. It's only fun when we exchange non-harming blows. There is nothing to worry about."

Yasenia looked at her for a few seconds, making even the girls look tense, and then she sighed. "If you are going to do that, do it where I can't see. The times I almost attacked Mirrory when she attacked you in that short amount of time is over 100."

Tatyana nodded like a pecking chicken. 'Oh my heavens, Little Treasure can be so… Imposing…' Tatyana blinked as she rubbed her thighs. 'Ah, my panties are wet.'

Mirrory realized. "So that's where the killing intent was coming from."

Yasenia's sharp gaze pinned her down, making Mirrory shut up. Angel chuckled, looking at Mirrory funnily. 'In the end, Yasenia is the strongest!' 

Mirrory coughed. 'This time, she is in the right.' 

Then, releasing the tense aura around her, Yasenia looked at Kaleina and Flame and smiled gently. "Let's go outside, then. I also want to visit the city." 

Kaleina and Flame cheered, and everyone began preparing when the head of the household gave the go-ahead. 

At first, Yasenia wanted to call all the maids, but in the end, she decided only to call the strongest ones while leaving the rest to take care of their house while she was outside. With the formation they've placed, those left behind were enough to defend until they returned. 

Their group consisted of 28 people: 15 maids (all the maids in the ninth and half-step levels), our group of 11, and Flame and Kaleina. 

The maids choose to wear their white and black maid dresses instead of the white dresses they adopted when they came here. These dresses were their battle attires, as they were enhanced and at the limit of the low-level Transcendence Rank. They had better garbs, but Distancia's heavens would probably pout if they wore them. 

Meanwhile, our girls were also wearing their usual combat garbs. 

While walking down the large and wide streets, they caught the attention of almost all people. Groups with extraordinary auras had been roaming about in the city because of the approaching summit. However, our group made entirely of beautiful women was like a dazzling procession that almost blinded passersby with their beauty.

To not get too much attention, Yasenia has asked all her girls to wear a veil and flat shoes. Their hair was unadorned, left to flow freely with the wind. Still, it didn't make much to hide the charm swirling around them. 

So, while all of them had half of their faces hidden, just the upper part of the face that people could look at was too much for many. 

Especially Yasenia, who, even while wearing her revealing blue dress that cinched around the waist, highlighted her large breasts, and a semi-transparent black veil that gathered attention toward her striking golden eyes was enough to make many people hit each other because they weren't looking forward.

Evelyn looked around and laughed. "You are all causing devastating damage with just your hidden appearances, haha. If we were walking without veils, would we be jumped by someone?"

Andrea smiled, being the only one not wearing a veil because she was wearing armor. "I've seen a few people look at you as well."

Evelyn became flustered. "H-How can that be? They are probably looking at Alaia, who is walking behind me. Her tits have their own gravitational field!... Hm?" Evelyn looked at Yasenia. Yasenia rolled her eyes. "Did you expect me to smack you here in the open?"

Evelyn tilted her head. "Yes."

The girls laughed, and Alaia commented with a smile. "I've also sensed a few looks directed at you, Lady Evelyn."

Evelyn coughed and straightened, trying to look more dignified while her violet eyes looked around stealthily. Then, she caught a middle-aged man looking at her, making their eyes cross. Seeing the man turn sideways with an embarrassed expression, Evelyn's mouth arched. "Oh! You are right."

Our girls laughed again. Yasenia asked teasingly. "Who are you trying to impress, Dear? Such a nice walking posture~."

Evelyn's face became red, and she stuttered. "I… Um… It's rare for me to receive these eyes, okay!? Let me bask in this unusual glory!" 

Yasenia used her tail to caress her cheek with a tender smile. "Didn't I say to you in the past that Dear is also very charming? Be more confident, Dear."

Evelyn nodded shyly. "Thanks."

Angel pointed at the side. "Yasenia, can we enter that shop?"

The dragoness turned toward it and saw a sign that read [Heavenly Crafted Formations! The Best of the best!].

Seeing the clearly exaggerated shop name, Yasenia's eyebrow twitched. However, since her baby wanted to go, then she had nothing to say. "Sure. Let's take a look."

Their group turned and walked toward that shop. Selena and Alaia stood at the entrance, summoning their weapons, and the rest entered together.

Once inside, they entered a shop with extremely luxurious-looking shelves and displays. The dragoness's nose twitched, trying to find a powerful treasure, but nothing caught her senses. 'As expected, a fraud.'

A sleazy middle-aged man of a dog race came with a wide smile as his eyes couldn't help but roam her body lustfully. "O-Oh! Beautiful fairies, what do I honor the pleasure of your esteemed presence in my humble shop?"

Yasenia looked down at him, as she was a head taller, and commented indifferently. "Why would I be here other than to look for formations and formation materials? Guide me to your best merchandise. I don't have a lot of time."

The middle-aged man's smile faltered at Yasenia's blunt attitude, but looking into the heavy golden slit eyes, he swallowed his dissatisfaction. 'Tsk, acting high and mighty while wearing such slutty clothes. I'll show you!'

"Of course, come this way, beautiful fairy."

Yasenia spoke as she followed behind. "Save the flattery. It's uncomfortable."

The man nodded a few times and guided Yasenia to the back of the shop. Yasenia looked around the mostly empty and large room with a raised eyebrow, but she didn't comment. 

Angel also looked around, making a puzzled expression.

Once inside, the man laughed as his energy sank into the floor and a large formation activated. "Bitch! Now you are mine! Hahaha!"

Yasenia sighed and looked at Angel. "Baby, this is what happens when you enter shady places. Look, we are now surrounded by a low-level Earth Rank [Imprisoning Formation]." 

Angel looked up at Yasenia and nodded. "I see."

The man, confused at their calm appearance, shouted. "You bitches, what are you talking about so calmly!? Now that you are here, not even an mid-level Ethereal Soul powerhouse can escape."

Yasenia looked at Kaleina's confused face and smiled. "What are you thinking, Kaleina?"

Kaleina blinked her large golden eyes and asked innocently. "Um… Mommy, weren't dog human beasts an intelligent race? Why is he acting like that?"

The girls who wore indifferent faces burst into laughter. Yasenia patted her head. "There are all types of people in the World. Imagine that you came here alone, love. What would've happened?"

Kaleina's eyes widened. "Oh no! I would be trapped!"

Yasenia leaned down and kissed her snout. "That's right. That's why you must always move with a maid or one of us when we are outside, okay? Flame, this is also a lesson for you."

Flame and Kaleina nodded.

"Okay, Mommy." 

"I understand, Aunty Yasenia." 

Yasenia looked at the man who was looking at them while sweating coldly and smiled. "Now, do you prefer to kill yourself or be captured by us?" Yasenia's lips arched further as she laughed. "This is a one-time offer for helping me teach my daughter a lesson."

74