Chapter 306. Innate Skills and Reunion! Finally together again. (3)
3.2k 8 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like before, the others approached and exchanged greetings. This time, Yasenia didn't stand up and continued lying comfortably on Andrea's solid body. Of course, Andrea relished in the arousingly soft body resting on her as she slowly massaged the base of her tail. "How have you been, girls? Did anything interesting happen?"

Evelyn pointed at Kali's two tails and asked, "Did you become blind, Andrea?"

Andrea lifted her eyebrow teasingly and looked at Angel and Evelyn, "Hoh~, speaking like that as soon as we meet. Did someone not miss me?"

Angel and Evelyn blushed. The second person they shared a bed with the most after Yasenia was Andrea, so they were very fond of the reliable and tall woman. Evelyn scratched her cheek embarrassedly and said honestly, "En, I also missed you." Angel followed and nodded shyly.

Yasenia saw it and chuckled, "Andrea, you are quite charming, ah."

Andrea looked at the dragoness sprawled all over her and pinched her cheek domineeringly, "What? Do you have a problem?"

Yasenia's ear reddened a bit, and her body felt a fire igniting down there. Yasenia lowered her mouth and bit Andrea's finger sensually, "More than a problem. You are igniting an inferno, so you must put it out soon."

Andrea's heart skipped a beat, Yasenia's current charm had that extra maturity that seeped into her bones and made them soft. Andrea almost cursed, 'I thought she couldn't become more attractive, guess I was wrong.'

Yasenia felt something rising down there and pressing her core with eagerness. She raised her head enough to look down on Andera and laughed seductively. Four pairs of legs almost went completely soft at her laugh as their hearts felt numb. Yasenia rotated her waist, moving that rod in circles, "So eager~. But you will have to wait a bit more."

Andrea almost went crazy. She had been without doing anything for a month, and although she didn't have lust problems, she felt her balls wanting to spurt all that had accumulated.

Kali coughed, dispersing the growing sensual atmosphere, and changed the subject, "So, would you mind presenting us to your new companion, Andrea?"

Andrea looked to the side and noticed the princess lobster looking at them curiously, her black pearly vertical eyes spinning in wonder. 'Crap, I forgot there was a child present.'

Andrea patted Yasenia's butt, giving her a cue to behave, and presented her. "This is Ebirah. She is a beast I found in the volcanic area. Her bloodline and potential are terrific, so don't look down on her for being only a high-level Third-ranked beast."

Angel asked curiously, "What's the name of her bloodline?"

"[Sun Engulfing Ore Lobster]! Quite a mouthful, right?"

"It sounds powerful."

"She looks very cute!"

"She looks deliciou-" *Bang!* A metal bullet hit the forehead of this person.

Yasenia looked sideways and was confused, "Isn't she more like a cra- MPHM!"

Andrea cut her sentence with her lips. Yasenia blinked twice, not expecting the surprise attack, but the next second she became aggressive and began devouring Andrea's tasty mouth. Andrea's taste and scent had always been powerful and musky.

Yasenia remembered how much she loved sniffing and licking Andrea's every part. Now with her in front of her again, she could understand why and wanted to do it again.

Receiving another attack from the voluptuous woman pressing her assets on her, Andrea didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Those big and soft breasts, the soft butt on her lap, the feeling of the slim waist, the arms going around her neck, and the soft feeling her penis had when pressing on the privates of the dragoness all led to blood rushing down like a stream. At this point, her pants were going to burst!

Evelyn could guess Andrea's predicament, and although she also wanted to have a wild night with the dragoness as soon as possible, Cecile was still missing. Thinking of that, she lent a hand to her friend. "Yasenia, how about you let Andrea tell us about her journey and gains?"

Yasenia remembered as she kissed Andrea, and her half-closed eyes opened, retrieving her long tongue from Andrea's mouth. The feeling of the tongue licking her mouth as it went out left Andrea breathless. 'She is so good at kissing, dear Heavens.'

Yasenia licked her lips and smiled, "Right! I was so excited about seeing you after so long that I almost forgot~. Andrea darling, how about you tell us~."

Hearing that familiar way of calling her, the tanned woman's smile became apparent. "Sure. There isn't much to tell, to be honest. With Ebirah's help, I was able to find plenty of treasured metals. Then, we entered an inheritance-like place. It was a labyrinth, and we reached the center of it. I got a very powerful thing there~."

Andrea extended her hand, and a brilliant red flame suddenly burst on her hand. Valeria exclaimed, "A Heaven-Born flame! You girls truly hit the jackpot. Not only did Evelyn get a Thunder Soul, but Andrea also got a Heaven-Born flame. I'm honestly speechless."

Yasenia was also curious and approached her hand to it. Andrea was scared and put out the flame before Yasenia touched it. Then, she reprimanded, "What are you doing!? Do you want to burn your hand?"

Yasenia blinked at her scolding and smiled, "Don't worry, I just wanted to feel its strength. It won't hurt me."

Andrea sighed, "It's much stronger than it appears, Yasenia. Be careful the next time, okay?"

Yasenia nodded. Angel asked, "What about your innate skills, Andrea?"

Andrea smiled, "Well, surprisingly, I got some things that follow my bloodline, [Sun Eating Tiger]. The first is a skill called [Phamtom Light]. I summon something similar to a light ball that helps me raise the temperature. Quite simple but very fitting for me. The second is [Solar Skin]. A resistance skill against the Sun attribute. However, it seems to give me somewhat of a weakness against freezing attacks."

Yasenia asked, "How big is the weakness?"

Andrea waved her hand, "Don't worry, it's just that I will be more susceptible to cold. In combat is almost negligible." Yasenia nodded, and Andrea smirked, "The final one is [Light absorption]. It seems that I can naturally absorb the light element, even though I don't use it, and increase my cultivation faster." 

The others got thoughtful, and Valeria said, "Remember that your current innate skills are unawakened. When you reach the seventh level, those skills will certainly change names and become what they are supposed to be. The reason they don't awaken fully is that the current coordinating between your soul, body, and mind is not that deep, and sometimes, awakening the innate skills soon can damage or even kill the cultivator."

Andrea hummed, interested. "So these skills are like the preparation for the real deal?"

Valeria nodded, "Yes."

Andrea nodded and suddenly stopped, looking at the tall green lady with wide eyes. "Since when can you talk?" Valeria laughed, "You had the same reaction as Evelyn."

Andrea's face became strange. Evelyn felt the vein in her forehead pulse, "What's the meaning of that expression, Andrea!"

Andrea sighed, "Who would've thought I fell so low."

Evelyn felt like a punch landed in her gut, making her blush... blush? "D-Don't think that insulting me is making me happy!" Everyone looked at Evelyn as if she were a lost cause, making the girl squirm more...

I can't believe it. Since when did she fall that low? Was this part of the script?

A-Anyway, the blue-haired, violet-eyed girl suddenly asked, "Yasenia, my love. Do you have anything for us?"

Evelyn was more than sure Yasenia would use most of her chances to get something for them, so she asked about it straightforwardly.

"Right! I was so excited about seeing you after so long that I almost forgot~."

The four blinked, confused. 'To even forget about her presents, how much did she miss us?'

By this time, all of them had guessed that Yasenia had something to tell them, so they looked at her tenderly, knowing that as soon as Cecile arrived, they would be able to share her burden.

Yasenia saw their eyes and smiled sweetly. She truly felt glad that they were so concerned about her.

A sweet smile coming from a seductive woman like Yasenia was like an arrow to their heart, piercing that lovely smile deep in their soul. In the next second, all of them were hugging the dragoness between them.

Sierra and Valeria looked at them with smiles, and Ebirah looked on curiously. She could feel Andrea's extreme happiness, so she was also happy.

Moreover, the dragoness's natural aura also invoked respect in the Lobster Princess. 'Andrea's mate is so powerful! Not even mom and dad can compare to her bloodline! I want to be like her when I grow up~.'

Yasenia laughed softly and felt herself returning slightly to the old days. She felt as if she was being rejuvenated by their love. 'Truly, I didn't choose wrongly. They are all excellent to the point I feel unworthy.'

When they stopped hugging her, Yasenia began searching inside her ring to give them their things. However, while Yasenia lay lazily on top of Andrea, feeling that hardness twitching on her abdomen and her tail being massaged by Andrea's big hands, Yasenia felt the communication device vibrating one more time.

Like a spring, her body straightened and looked northwest.

The absolute delight on her face was enough for the rest to know who was approaching.

The Phoenix is finally arriving.

Yasenia jumped off Andrea and looked toward the sky in the same northwest direction. The others followed the dragoness's gaze and could see a small dot speeding in the distance, leaving a silver trail behind her.

The speed of this creature was so fast that even if she was in the distance, they could see a shockwave following after her as if she a moving silver meteor.

Yasenia's heart was beating so fast again that even her legs were weakening. She didn't expect her reaction to be this big. It was as if a part of herself that had been missing for years was returning to her. Every possible feeling made Yasenia feel such turmoil that she was involuntarily trembling in delight. She could also feel the other person's emotions through their unique connection, reciprocating that same excitement.

The silver-winged woman in the distance accelerated, creating a visible silver burst. She became a silver streak and zoomed toward Yasenia.

Yasenia wasn't any better as the floor below her literally sank when she sped toward the approaching Phoenix.

The others were left behind, looking on with a smile. Jealousy? That didn't exist between them. They knew what [Interlocked Souls] meant to each other, so they were surprised that Yasenia had controlled herself until now.

At a point in the middle, they both slowed down enough for their collision to be harmless and fell into each other arms.

The dragoness saw Cecile's peerlessly beautiful face, carrying a smile as warm as spring after winter, and she felt a lump in her throat. She dove forward and kissed Cecile.

On the other hand, Cecile saw and felt how many feelings Yasenia was feeling and knew that this month of separation may not have been just a month for her dearest. When those luscious red lips landed on her, Cecile closer her eyes and let herself fall softly as they kissed.

The next instant, the two big silver wings closed around them as their tails interlocked tightly.

The others saw them fall onto the ground as their legs, arms, tails, and bodies interlocked.

The passion in them was so high that even the clothes disappeared instantly. Angel blushed and created a formation in a single second around them, blocking everyone's vision.

Andrea lifted an eyebrow, "I didn't expect they would go at it instantly."

Evelyn put her fingers on her chin and said thoughtfully, "Do you think Cecile will get pregnant?"

Kali shook her head, "I don't think so-."

*BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!*

They shut up as they felt even the soil tremble beneath their feet. Evelyn asked again, "Are you sure?"

Kali coughed with a blush, "I-I don't know."

Andrea took out a table and some chairs and said, "Well, I guess they will go at it for hours, so let's speak about our adventures in the meantime, shall we?"

Angel skipped the chairs and went to Andrea's lap. Andrea laughed gently and kissed Angel's cheek, "Did the little girl miss me too~?"

Angel blushed and nodded, "Yes."

Andrea couldn't help but look at Angel's face tenderly. "Did you become even more beautiful, little Angel? Your features are certainly better than before."

Angel fidgeted and nodded, "Yes… When I absorbed the inheritance, my body lost the mortal imperfections."

Andrea hugged her from behind, gave her another kiss on the cheek, and praised, "En, you are now a perfect little cutie."

Angel smiled and leaned back on Andrea's tall and firm body, using the not big but not small brass as her pillows. Andrea, of course, didn't mind.

103