Chapter 311. Lovely session with Angel. (R-18)
4k 9 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia opened her eyes after closing them for ten seconds; she had activated the skill at that moment. Then, she opened her eyes slowly and looked at the woman on the bed and below her. When she saw her eyes so focused on her bosom, her lips raised in a tempting smile, "Do you like what you see, baby?"

Angel blinked, feeling hot all around her body, and moved her eyes to look at Yasenia's face. That smile which was clearly telling her what they were about to do, made her ears feel hot and her heart accelerate.

Yasenia saw Angel's shyness and felt heat rush to her head. She loved the way Angel was shy but forward with her attitude. Although her body was telling that she was embarrassed, those blue eyes were eating her without restraint and calling for action.

Yasenia leaned forward and kissed her. Angel disrobed as they kissed, soon getting naked from head to toe. Skin against skin, Yasenia rubbed her body on hers, wanting to imprint her scent on her. The dragoness's claw grabbed the left breast and squeezed, releasing a hot breath on Angel's lips. Her other hand caressed Angel's abdomen and inched down until it reached the wet flower. Angel moaned softly, "Mmm~."

After her fingers sank into the squishy, juicy lips, Yasenia knew Angel was more than ready. She took off her lower garments and set free her dragon. Angel's eyes immediately locked onto it. Seeing that rock-hard penis, ready to pierce her deepest parts, made Angel take a shaky breath out of anticipation.

Yasenia blocked Angel's sight with her breasts and kissed her eyes softly. "I love you, baby."

Angel blushed and smiled sweetly, looking at the caring and soft look those golden slit eyes had at that moment.

"I love you too, Yasenia~." Her voice was soft, like the calling of a purring cat. It had a tone that tickled the heart.

Without waiting anymore, Yasenia moved her waist back and opened her lower lips with her penis. She didn't penetrate and used her hand to move it up and down, smearing the head with Angel's fluids.

The feeling of the wide head caressing her privates pushed Angel to wrap her legs around her lover's waist, giving her easier access to penetration. Yasenia felt Angel's eagerness and didn't wait anymore. "I'm going in, baby." With a soft and breathy whisper, Yasenia pushed forward slowly.

The small, pink entrance stretched before the mighty member. Both of them let out a moan full of satisfaction when the head completely entered. However, Yasenia didn't stop there. While kissing Angel's eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips, Yasenia pushed her penis deeper.

Angel was in heaven. Yasenia's tall body completely covered her, and her voluptuous curves rested on her, creating a weight that made her feel safe. Yasenia's soft and caring kisses had a deep growl accompanying them, making her eardrums vibrate pleasantly. 'I'm in Heaven~.'

On the other side, Yasenia felt Angel's fleshy walls and became spellbound. The feeling of being able to penetrate her dear Angel after all that happened was like a dream coming true. She couldn't help but kiss every part of Angel's cute facial features as loving sounds escaped her throat.

Without saying anything, Yasenia moved her waist in long and seductive motions. She pierced forward and rotated her waist two times. Then, she took it out slowly and made sure to scratch all she could with her wide head. The trembling of the pink passage, the softening body between her arms, and the mewl-like moans let Yasenia know how good Angel was feeling.

Yasenia didn't go for depth or speed with her thrusts. No. What Yasenia was currently making was love. She felt the sweaty lover between her arms, kissed her face softly, sensed every inch of the tunnel with her rod, and softly growled beside her ear.

The pleasure was not overwhelming, but their hearts felt full, truly feeling each other inside. Angel was currently a complete blob. The feelings pouring through their recently created connection, the caresses and kisses, the hot waves of soft pleasure invading her body. Angel wanted to melt inside the person holding her so preciously and meld into one. "Yasenia~, Yasenia~."

"I'm here, baby. I'm all yours. Oh... It feels so good inside you, my love. I'm soon going to reach it."

Angel opened her half-closed eyes and wound her arms around Yasenia's neck, bringing her down and asking for it. "Please~, I want to feel your release."

Without delay, Yasenia invaded her mouth with her tongue, and her waist movements changed. Instead of rotating, she went in and out faster, stimulating both further.

The dragoness's and her lover's bodies rocked back and forth until Yasenia's soft grunt reached Angel's ears. "I'm cumming."

Angel felt the rod inside her inflate, and then it burst the white, thick fluid right inside her uterus. Angel's eyes rolled, her body tensed, and her nails dug inside Yasenia's skin, letting out a loud moan. "Ahhh!!!"

The orgasms rocked both women like a storm, electrifying every part of them. Angel's uterus felt hot as the feeling of squirting wouldn't leave her. Yasenia felt her rod throbbing and spurting white semen with each pulse.

Pleasure.

An orgasmic pleasure invaded both their worlds as their mouths continued exchanging saliva in a wet alluring dance.

Yasenia stopped cumming and let out a satisfied sigh. She lifted her upper body without leaving that clenching vagina and looked at the flushed woman below her. The tears of pleasure at the corner of her eyes, the heavy breathing, and the semi-damp long blonde hair created a beautiful scenery.

Yasenia smiled and asked with a pampering tone that sounded sweet as honey in Angel's ears. "Who wants to drink her favorite milk now~?"

Angel looked at Yasenia's heavy breasts and licked her lips. Without teasing her, Yasenia leaned forward, using their height difference as an advantage to bury Angel's head with her milk-filled breast.

The girl didn't lose a second as her mouth immediately latched on the beautiful pink nipple and sucked. Yasenia let her body weight fall onto Angel and felt the milk leaving her breasts. She sighed and started moving her waist again. Nothing too complicated, just up and down, piercing the breastmilk-drinking girl and stirring the semen inside her.

Angel was excited now that she had her mouth filled with the dragoness sweet milk and her insides being massaged again. She used her legs around Yasenia's waist to sync with Yasenia's waist movements, making their pelvis hit.

*Pah.* *Pah.* *Pah.*

The sound of lovemaking continued for an hour straight. Yasenia and Angel didn't only have normal sex. Yasenia wanted her insides filled with Angel's squirt, so they used the special toy to have sex the other way. Yasenia leaned on the headboard, and Angel leaned on Yasenia, her face burning in her breasts and her waist slapping onto Yasenia's.

The way the excited little girl moved, trying to fuck Yasenia as fast as she could because of eagerness, made Yasenia smile and moan. She really liked how Cecile and Angel had been when penetrating her. The look of pure ecstasy as they pierced her vagina and anus was extremely fulfilling.

Angel moaned aloud, "I'm cumming!"

Then, she thrust the dick the deepest she could inside the dragoness's and released all her fluids without restraint.

Yasenia hugged Angel with her arms and legs, and because of their size difference, Angel was basically buried in Yasenia's soft flesh. The feeling of cumming inside the dragoness was heavenly. Yasenia also came, her penis smearing both their bodies with ropes of white cum.

However, Yasenia could hold herself enough to pay more attention to the girl trapped in her embrace. Looking with a loving look as she drooled while cumming inside her. She leaned forward and licked her mouth, whispering with a bone-softening voice. "You've filled me with your cum~. Does it feel that good?"

Angel's shuddered. Yasenia's body, voice, scent, and actions were like a drug pushing her to want to have more and more sex. The way her body bounced when she fucked her, the way her vagina clenched on her member, she couldn't get enough of it. Yasenia saw Angel's look and smiled, igniting an inferno inside the tired Angel. "Fuck me until you can't go on, baby."

And so, Angel's last sanity thread snapped, only focusing on slamming her waist one more time and filling Yasenia until she fell unconscious.

Inside the bath, Yasenia was slowly cleaning the fainted girl. She also was inside the water, hugging the girl between her arms. The tired smile on Angel's face made Yasenia's heart flutter with delight. 'Fufufu~, she was so excited~.'

Yasenia kissed her cheek and cleaned her completely. Then, she dressed her up in comfortable pajamas and tucked her into a bed big enough for the six of them. Yasenia dressed and left the room with a single sentence. "You are going to see this almost daily, so you either get used to it or find a way to block your view."

Yasenia heard an arrogant snort and someone muttering. "It's not that unpleasant to watch." The tone made Yasenia chuckle.

When she went out, she saw that they were all seated in the hallway, speaking with each other. Well, Kali was somewhat being interrogated.

Yasenia asked curiously, "What's wrong~?"

What she didn't know was that, currently, her sex appeal had broken some limits. Her whole demeanor, aura, and facial expressions were pure seduction.

When Yasenia saw the four of them stop speaking and look at her with wide eyes, she lifted her eyebrow in a gesture that spectators would only perceive as blatant seduction. "Not talking anymore~?"

*Gulp.*

Yasenia instantly understood their situation, and her lips and eye corner raised, hooking their souls away. "Let's go with Honey next~."

And without letting them speak, Yasenia dragged the two-tailed fox into another room.

They all only woke up from the spell only after the door closed. Evelyn cursed aloud, "Fuck, that's my wife? I think I spent all my luck in getting liked by her."

Andrea laughed, "Well, you are not wrong. She was really sensual back there. However, she hasn't changed physically that much, right?"

Cecile coughed to regain her bearing and said, "It's her aura. It felt like she was caressing us with it. Moreover, her gestures are more mature, similar to Tatyana's."

Evelyn sighed, "So, her gestures are slowly becoming as seductive as her mother's but with that body of sin. I wonder if one day I will orgasm just from looking at her."

Andrea looked down at her bulge and said, "Maybe not us since we have the luck of interacting with her daily, but I'm not so sure others will be the same."

Cecile and Evelyn looked at Andrea's tent, and Cecile said. "How is it to have sex with the real thing? I don't know how close it is feeling comparing the real thing to the toy."

Andrea explained, "It is very similar to me, but Yasenia always told me that she preferred my thing. Although the toys are bigger, Yasenia told me not to use them after the first time I used them out of curiosity."

Evelyn asked, confused, "Why?"

Andrea smiled happily and said, "She said that she prefers mine over any false ones~. She told me that the size didn't matter as long as I was the one with it."

The other two smirked at Andrea's happy tune. Evelyn grabbed Andrea's bulge and said, "Well, yours isn't small by any means."

Andrea looked at Evelyn speechlessly, "Why are you grabbing my dick?"

Evelyn shrugged, "I wanted to feel the size."

Andrea said with a deadpan expression, "Oh."

Cecile then said with a cool tone. "By the way, although her penis is a marvel in making me shout in pleasure, her vagina is much more pleasurable than before."

Andrea and Evelyn blinked and said with smiles, "I see. Thank you for telling." They knew how little tact Cecile had when speaking of these things, so it didn't bother them the direct way she talked.

Meanwhile, inside the next love room, Yasenia and Kali were kissing pleasantly. Yasenia had tangled her long dragon tail around Kali's, basically creating a braid with them. Yasenia asked. "Honey, how do you want to do it? First, some mouth action to heat you up, or do you want to try doing it after a short foreplay?"

Kali said, with her scarred cheeks flushed, "I-I really want to feel you inside again."

The dragoness smiled and kissed her lips, "Sure, let's get naked, my love. I only got to penetrate you with the head, so let's try today to fit everything we can inside."

Kali's verdant green eyes glittered, "You remember?"

Yasenia laughed and hugged Kali close, "I've certainly forgotten some things. But I will never forget what each of you likes, my love. Just meeting with each of you reignited almost every memory, so don't worry."

Kali's tail waged, moving the tail braid from side to side. "What's my favorite food?"

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow with amusement, "The lasagna made with my breast milk."

Kali flushed red.

Wanting to ask Yasenia something, she had forgotten that her favorite food was somewhat strange. Yasenia saw Kali's embarrassed face and laughed aloud, "I know the perfect way to make our little foreplay~."

Kali let Yasenia carry her toward the bed and asked. "What way?"

Yasenia untangled their tails for easier movement and rested Kali's body sideways in her embrace. Then, as she lowered her upper robes, Yasenia tempted, "Drinking a little bit of that milk~."

96