Chapter 322. Awaken, My Bloodline!
3k 25 111
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When that infinitely profound and beautiful thread appeared before Yasenia, the surrounding people felt like a mountain slammed on their shoulders and all people, without exceptions, fell face-first to the ground.

That starry-blue energy strand was so powerful that it didn't only affect cultivators. Its presence was as if a massive gravitational well had manifested in the surroundings. As the people fell face first to the ground, the ground also sank for tens of meters a kilometer around Yasenia.

It was a destructive force only high-level Unification Realm creatures could wield.

Even the current Mirrory and Valeria had to use their innate aura to resist that thread of Energy. Even then, their feet deeply sunk into the ground, and they didn't have the Energy left to help Cecile and the others from crashing down like the rest.

Valeria's eyes opened widely, and she looked straight at that small yet monstrously strong thread of Energy. "Impossible... Celestial Energy!? How could she create a thread of Primordial Energy- Wait, the [Primordial Energy Core]! I see... So that's why Yasenia said she had almost all the pieces in the past."

Mirrory's gaze became deep, hiding any emotions from her emerald-green eyes. "No wonder she could face off against Jing Jing. The bearer of the Celestial Element. The bearer of the element that created everything, including chaos and order. Without the Universe, Chaos and Order wouldn't exist. Only creation and destruction can hold against the Celestial Primordial Attribute."

Yasenia herself was currently extremely weakened. To summon that thread of Celestial Energy, her skin was pale and dry, her tail had shriveled, and her body was drained of everything, including a large chunk of vitality.

However, Yasenia had a small smile on her face. The fact that she could summon a thread of Celestial Energy meant that she had finally awakened it! Yasenia's body, mind, and soul would know how to slowly create Celestial Energy from now on.

However, with her current body, if she were to reabsorb that thread of Energy, she would directly die to it. Therefore, she still had things to do.

With the help of the [Celestial Pearl], Yasenia maintained that powerful thread of Energy in control outside her body, and she looked up. 'Heavens, you must not be very happy, right? Come at me.'

And like Yasenia expected, the Tribulation she dispersed with the summoning of the Celestial Energy reappeared many times stronger. The previously black-grey clouds darkened into a pure black. No light could go through them, turning the day into an ominous night.

However, between that darkness, the thread of Energy between Yasenia's hands was like a small starry-blue star that illuminated her surroundings. The light was not blinding but soft and all-encompassing, bathing everything in its imposing light.

This picture would be carved deep inside all the spectators' minds.

A woman holding a small, softly-glowing Universe looked up at terrifying darkness and impending doom; darkness so deep that it seemed to absorb light.

Suddenly, a flicker of light appeared as Yasenia looked deep into the clouds.

*RUMBLE!*

With a deafening rumbling sound, a single flash of multicolored lightning thundered with such strength that it scared everyone present into stillness. The people around could not move, as if that single lightning could obliterate all of them.

Everyone was completely frightened. Only a person entering the Transcendence Realm would have to face that kind of lighting!

It was [Pure Heavenly Lightning], completely made from the essence of Heaven and Earth. Yasenia looked at that lightning bolt with a smirk, unafraid. 'Here you are. Now come... Huh?'

At that moment, two silhouettes appeared while the lightning bolt roiled in the cloud like an Eastern dragon.

They were the seniors, Change'er with her black dragon tail behind her, and Tai Yang with his golden dragon tail behind him.

Change'er, The Moon Goddess, was wearing a long white robe. Her aloof disposition and long black hair complemented in ethereal and elusive beauty, like a lone creature that no one could or should sully, pure and untainted.

Tai Yang wore golden robes that increased his natural charm and imposing demeanor. His handsomeness was no less than the woman beside him, but it was a gentle and attractive beauty instead of pure. He was like a ruler and, at the same time, a man that could protect everyone under his reign.

Yasenia didn't expect these two to appear because she wasn't breaking through the Unification Realm with normal means. The process she had in mind would avoid a normal Tribulation and instead receive that powerful lightning.

The reason she knew about this specific knowledge was that Tatyana had prepared for her since she was a child.

There are many books about Primordial energies, and Tatyana has acquired many across her long years. Once she knew Yasenia's attributes on her first birthday, she got to work to collect even more of them, compiling them into understandable knowledge for Yasenia with the help of many of her underlings.

The only reason Yasenia's path was not bumpy and filled with so many challenges was Tatyana's efforts and Yasenia's drive to learn and improve herself.

Together, Mother and Daughter would create a path to supremacy!

Change'er, the Moon Goddess, looked at Yasenia and said. "Yasenia, don't accept that Energy. If you do so, you will die. You can't overcome this situation."

Yasenia looked at them, but she didn't say anything.

Tai Yang crossed his arms and reprimanded. "Moreover, you won't be able to assimilate our inheritance completely if you have that Energy inside of you. Your body will collapse since that Energy will react wrongly with ours."

Yasenia's lips raised. Then, with an extremely weak voice, she said. "That's not true. How could Celestial Energy be compatible with the Sun God's and Moon Goddess' energies?"

Their faces remained unchanged, but their hearts dropped at her comment. They didn't expect Tatyana to know their identity!

Yasenia looked between her arms at the starry-blue Energy and laughed softly. "This Energy is not harmful to me… No. This Energy is my Energy. It is what was meant to be mine."

The way Yasenia spoke about it was strange, and even if Yasenia was just a mortal at that moment, her words had some innate strength that the cultivators in the surroundings couldn't resist.

As his face dug into the soil, Gerd gritted his teeth with wrath and jealousy as he looked at Yasenia. 'Why did this happen!? Why is it her!? Why are all these things happening to her!? I want to kill her and make everything she owns MINE!'

Long Baidi and Tang Xian felt even worse.

They were the chosen ones in their minds, the people chosen by Heaven. It was a mindset that the Tang and Long families had ingrained in them. Since they were a child and their talents became clear, they got everything they wanted and more with just a word.

The arrogance and vanity this created made the current them. The actions they did in the past were not some intricate plan but something they thought was natural.

That's why they asked Yasenia for her treasures as if it was normal. All the people before her had either agreed and given up their treasures, or denied them and died, only for the treasures to fall into their hands in the end.

However, seeing what Yasenia was going through shattered their fragile ego. Furthermore, being pressed down by the tremendous power of what Yasenia summoned made their stomachs green with envy.

If they could move, they would have charged Yasenia without a doubt to kill and eat her alive. 'How dare someone more special than we exist!? Kill! I must Kill all she holds dear to make her grovel in misery under my feet!'

Meanwhile, Mirrory's and Valeria's eyes squinted for an instant when they saw Tai Yang and Change'er. They both recognized them. 'Those are The Sun God and the Moon Goddess.'

Mirrory had a special feeling inside her, but she didn't move.

Valeria, on the other hand, didn't have any special relation to them, but she knew them from the past.

However, they didn't say anything and continued looking at the events silently, looking at Yasenia with interest.

How will she deal with the owners of her inheritance?

That question appeared in their mind, making them even more eager for the following events. Even for these seniors, Yasenia's story was becoming more interesting by the second. They really wanted to see by themselves how far this dragoness could reach.

Change'er said with worry between her brows. "Yasenia, that Energy is not something a person at your level should wield. Listen to us. If you don't do so, you will really die. We are trying to help you."

Yasenia raised her head, "Why lie then? Why tell me those things?"

Tai Yang sighed, "You are the inheritor we both recognized. The first one the both of us recognized. We don't have much time to explain things before the [Pure Heaven Tribulation] strikes and kills you. Telling a simple and unharmful lie we can correct in the future is not a big deal compared to your life! Now, fast, get rid of that Energy."

After Tai Yang's statement, a silence accompanied by the lightning's powerful rumbling followed.

Every single person knew that those two were important; their words made it clear. Moreover, the fact that they seemed to be from the same race as Yasenia was a big hint at their relationship. Therefore, they thought that Yasenia would listen to them and get rid of that terrifying Celestial Energy.

However, they were wrong.

Yasenia shook her head. "The reason my tail was golden and black at birth is that I carried both your bloodlines in me. However, they weren't mixed, that is why I had one-half black and another golden. After entering the Mental Nourishing realm, the middle of my tail suddenly changed colors."

Yasenia smiled. "I was confused at that moment. Why would my physical qualities change? It didn't make any sense. Nevertheless, I just accepted it and moved on."

Change'er interrupted, her voice gentle, "Yasenia, I understand that gaining the power to control that thread of Energy before you is very alluring. However, you shouldn't. It will only bring you calamity."

Yasenia continued as if Change'er didn't just speak. "My mother spoke to me about how I was born. She has told me about it in detail. So my current thoughts are just speculative, but I think I'm quite near to the Truth."

Yasenia said firmly, looking at both of them. "The reason my tail gained that starry blue color with golden rings was that my real bloodline managed to slightly come afloat, breaking through whatever that was holding it back."

Yasenia looked deeply into their eyes, wanting to see a single trace of emotion. "That was my real bloodline was trying to awaken. I was born from the World and my Mother, using the Sun, Moon, and Star energies. However, your ritual divided the single child my mother was supposed to gestate into two. A female and a male."

Yasenia sneered, "What I bet you didn't expect is that my mother would give me extra Energy by feeding me a wandering soul. With that Energy, I was able to become one again. However, since I was divided into male and female, when I was born, I became both—a female with both genitals and a divided soul."

Yasenia chuckled, "I don't mind the genital aspect, and I'm even grateful in a way. However, my divided bloodline made my birth incomplete."

Yasenia looked at the Celestial Energy in front of her, and under every single creature's eyes, she slowly reached out for the starry-blue energy strand. "Although my current bloodline is called [Celestial Firmament Dragon], that's just a false name. A name that took each of your bloodlines and mixed them in a single one. The Heavens didn't give me the correct name of my bloodline."

Tai Yang spoke with an imposing tone, "Yasenia. If you take that energy strand, the Tribulation above you will strike you instantly and blow everything in this secret realm into pieces. Not one of your lovers will remain alive. You don't have the strength to block a Pure Heavenly Lightning strike."

Yasenia stopped right before grabbing it and looked at Tai Yang, her slit eyes thinned to slits.

Now that he got her attention, Tai Yang continued. "Moreover, remember that we have to increase the strength of the Tribulation, so your chances of overcoming this trial are zero. You will certainly die. The risks involving this matter are not worth it."

The dragoness spoke. "I already said it in the past. But I don't mind repeating myself until the message gets clear."

At first, her tone was even...

"If I must face hordes of cultivators, I will build a mountain of corpses."

However, as she spoke...

"If I have to face against Gods, I will become a slayer of Gods!"

Her tone raised...

"If I have to face the Heavens, I will pierce a hole through them and slay them as well!"

And became as imposing as the Midday Sun!

"I'm not the one that fears the Heavens! The Heavens will be the ones trembling under my might! The Heavens will be the ones rotating around me! And those who try to stop my ascension will become my stepping stones!"

Yasenia extended her hand and grabbed the strand of Celestial Energy. Then, she roared with all her strength, "In this world, there is nothing I dare not do to protect my loved ones!"

*BOOOM!*

The moment her hands clutched the strand of Celestial Energy, a tyrannical aura exploded from Yasenia as that Energy ran rampant inside her currently dry meridians.

In that instant, it was like a powerful force struck a slab of glass.

Yasenia's skin, meridians, and Dantian cracked everywhere, making blood explode through her whole body and creating a scary sight.

Yasenia took out [Draconic Heart] and roared again, ignoring her grievous wounds. "Let the Dragon in me awaken, and the World shall know the name of my True Bloodline! And my bloodline, I shall name it myself!"

"[EMPYREAN COSMOS DRAGON]!"

Behind Yasenia, a dragon encompassing the Universe appeared and roared with all its might!

*ROAAAAR!*

*RUMBLE!*

A dragon cry and Heaven Thunder reverberated across the Secret Realm, signaling the beginning of the end of Yasenia's awakening.

Happy new year! And happy first cliffhanger of the year!!
*Smirks evilly*

111