Chapter 355. And there he lay, never to wake up again. [Purple Heart Poison].
2.8k 18 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the sights of the people there, our group kept walking calmly. For a while, they didn't speak and relaxed as they traveled across the beautiful forest.

Yasenia suddenly remembered something. 'Oh my, how could I forget something like that? Sigh, well, it is better to do it in an isolated place."

Then, she turned her head and looked at them, "I've just remembered a very important thing. I don't know what will happen, so let's go deep inside the forest."

They were confused but followed her nonetheless. Evelyn asked with a smirk. "Are you finally going to-."

"No. I'll keep my promise. Only after we gain a house will we do it."

Evelyn chuckled. "So fast to answer~."

Yasenia sighed with a smile and passed her head between Evelyn's legs, forcing her to sit on her back. "You are becoming more mischievous as time goes by, dear. If you continue to do, you will leave me with no other option besides punishing you~."

Evelyn hugged Yasenia's long neck and chuckled. "Yasenia, if you want me to be more mischievous, you just have to say so."

Yasenia was speechless. That wasn't her intention at all!

After walking for thirty minutes at a moderate pace, Angel asked. "What are we going to do? Will we be able to reach the next city at this pace?"

The others turned toward Yasenia.

They'd expected her to explain, but she had been silent the whole way as she carried Evelyn on her back. They didn't ask earlier because they didn't feel the need to. However, since little Angel wanted to speak with Yasenia, she decided to ask aloud.

At this time, they'd already gone very deep into the forest, and the night was already covering the sky with its darkness, covering the surroundings with a silver sheen of moonlight.

Although they didn't fear the night, they also didn't like standing in an unknown place at night. Dangers were harder to spot at these hours.

Nevertheless, the beautiful scenery of a forest at night with the Moon's company was very pleasant if you relaxed enough to look around.

Yasenia spoke softly."Before I answer you, baby, I've been thinking about one thing."

Angel nodded, and the others paid attention. "I know that our priority should be to find another city as our place to stay. However, I've been thinking about the hate for humans in this place. Therefore, after some deliberation, I feel that Angel, Andrea, and Evelyn should act as our slaves."

Yasenia looked at them and didn't see any change in expression. She chuckled. "I feel silly if you don't show any reaction."

Evelyn caressed Yasenia's neck and said softly. "Why would we be against this idea, my love? It's not like we are your actual slaves. Using it as a cover to protect us is something reasonable and clever."

Yasenia sighed. "Sorry, my loves. Although I would never want any of you to feel slighted, you will have to act as slaves for a while. At least until I found a better way to cover it."

They easily nodded. Andrea said. "Don't worry. Adding to what Evelyn said, we know that if we remain headstrong and you try to act differently, we will gather a lot of unwanted attention on ourselves."

Evelyn smirked. "Furthermore, It will be interesting acting like a slave for a while."

Evelyn massaged Yasenia's head and said with a servile but playful tone. "Mistress, does it feel good? Do you want a more in-depth massage? This sex slave is ready to listen to any orders~."

Yasenia's dominant side tingled at Evelyn's demands. However, she held it in before she went out of control.

They'd been more than a month without sex, so she was very pent-up. Now with Evelyn's teasing hands roaming her body, she really felt like jumping on her and exploding inside her.

And although she controlled herself, she answered Evelyn with a deep and domineering tone, satisfying her dear's desire for a moment. "You little slave. Are you tempting your mistress? I'll make you wish you didn't say those things once I have the chance. No amount of begging will save you, so prepare to lose your ability to walk."

Evelyn shuddered and moaned for a second. "Mmm~, I'll be waiting, mistress~."

The others also felt flustered and a small heat spread in their core.

Yasenia's voice with that tone was lethally attractive. It just made one want to submit.

Yasenia chuckled aloud, dissipating the strange atmosphere. The others also sighed and shook their heads.

Evelyn pouted, "I want something more~."

Yasenia sighed, not remembering Evelyn being so clingy. However, she wouldn't reject her dear mischievous girl. Therefore, she turned her head to lick Evelyn's mouth inside out for some seconds.

After their deep kiss, Yasenia looked at Evelyn and smiled. "Sorry, dear. Just one or two more days."

Evelyn nodded with an obedient look and leaned on Yasenia's body with a smile.

Then, Yasenia continued. "Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea for our group leaders to be Kali and Cecile. I will try to act like a young dragon. That way, people will confuse me and not take me seriously. You can even treat me as your pet if the time comes or you find it appropriate. Don't worry about it."

Cecile and Kali nodded. They knew that avoiding major trouble was their objective, so sacrificing a bit in terms of speech was nothing.

Yasenia turned toward Sierra and said. "Sierra, you should act like a guardian beast and become aggressive as soon as someone tries anything funny. Don't attack; you can release pressure and summon lightning around your body instead. In short, look strong and imposing."

Sierra nodded and said, "I can do that. Should I kill if they retaliate?"

Yasenia shook her head, "There is no need. Besides Ebirah, the rest of us are strong enough to protect ourselves. Of course, if Evelyn orders you mentally to attack, don't hold back. Also, if you feel endangered, also don't hold back."

Sierra nodded again.

Ebirah did not protest about Yasenia's label as the weakest and asked. "What should I do, Yasenia?"

Yasenia patted the young lobster princess with her tail and said, "You just have to look as cute as always and tell us about customs in your Continent. If we speak about something strange, don't fear cutting in the middle of the conversation and correcting us. The same you did to explain to us about the Parus currency."

Ebirah happily danced around Andrea, "She called me cute, Andrea!"

Andrea stopped the spinning lobster by placing a hand on her shell and laughed. "Of course, Ebirah is super cute, after all."

Ebirah happily clacked her pincers, making everyone chuckle.

Yasenia begun. "Now, the reason why we are going to an isolated place."

Evelyn interrupted. "Sorry, love. But I've been curious for a while. Why did you let that werewolf go? He can and most likely will enter into contact with Ebirah's family. If he does something funny, we could have a lobster army after us without knowing."

Andrea shuddered, knowing what would happen if she gave a bad impression to Ebirah's parents. 'I better prepare some treasures... Maybe I should forge some lobster armor? Hm. It doesn't seem like a bad idea.'

Instead of Yasenia, it was Kali who answered. "Don't worry; he won't remain alive for long."

They turned their heads and saw a smiling fox. Images of that slimy parasite pill crossed their minds, and they instantly began shivering. 'Mommy Kali can be too scary sometimes.'

Kali burst into laughter after seeing their reaction. Then, she explained. "I didn't use parasites this time."

They all sighed in relief. However, Kali continued. "But I've been studying them since I've seen how effective they were. I think they can become one of my main strengths..."

They all instantly made a mental note. 'Whatever you do, don't piss Kali off.'

After the mental note, Evelyn suddenly exclaimed. "Ah! That perfume or cologne or whatever was not cologne, right?"

Kali nodded, "As sharp as always, dear Evelyn."

Kali explained. "That liquid is one of the poisons I got from the Lost Town, [Purple Heart Poison Pill]. This poison attacks the nervous system and makes the victim sleepy. Then, it slowly but surely lowers the body functions of the sleeping person, cutting off the natural reflexes to restart the heart. Finally, their heart stops, and their body literally stops functioning, killing them."

The others swallowed. This poison was scary because another whole reason. Imagine thinking you are taking a nap, only never to wake up again.

Angel asked curiously. "But won't they realize he was poisoned? We'll be their target if they know."

Kali smiled and surrounded Angel with her fluffy tail, "Don't worry, little Angel. It's almost impossible to detect since their death looks natural. Although it has the name purple heart, it is more of a metaphor for suffocating the heart and, with it, the victim's life. I liked it the most because of the poetic name."

They nodded, understanding but not understanding at the same time.

Kali looked at the sky and said softly. "He should already be sleeping deeply. Never to wake up again."

Andrea sighed, "Sometimes, you are terrifying, Kali."

Kali laughed softly, "I'm very tame as long as they don't mess with us~."

Cecile praised, "Reliable and strong."

Kali's smile widened. "Thank you, Cecile."

Yasenia nodded. "Any more questions, dears?"

They remained silent, so Yasenia briefly explained why they had gone so deep into the forest. "The other reason I wanted to leave that place is to take out the treasure Mom gave me at the beginning of the Secret Realm Exploration. I don't know what it is, but she told me to put my energy inside when I'm outside."

"Knowing mom, her item will probably make quite the spectacle, so I want to be deep into the forest to avoid foreign eyes."

The others nodded, finding her opinion reasonable, and followed behind.

Sometime before, after the wolfman had entered the caravan and sat, he readied the ink and paper. However, his eyelids began feeling heavy.

He blinked, trying to force himself awake. However, he soon frowned. "Strange, why am I sleepy? Yesterday, I slept comfortably."

He rubbed his eye with his hand and yawned, showing a mouth full of sharp teeth. Even the wolf ears on top of his head lay flat, showing he was quite tired. "Hmm, we still have at least an hour before entering the city. I guess I can take a nap before that. I won't be able to send the letter before I enter the town either way."

He stood up from the desk and stretched. "I bet speaking with those outsiders burnt my energy. Truly tiring. Once I get up, I will be sure to write a letter enough to make all of you the enemies of the lobster clan." *Yawn.*

He changed into comfortable sleepwear and then went into his bed. Soon, his eyes closed, and his breathing became even. Slowly but surely, the breathing rhythm slowed down. Getting quieter and quieter until only silence filled the room.

There a wolf lay, never to wake up again.

102