Chapter 399. A short spar. New [Empyrean Cosmos Dress].
2.8k 19 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia's smile, new seductive dress, and curvy figure as she spoke softly made their hearts hot, and their minds fell into a daze.

Yasenia raised her eyebrow with apparent joy, and her eyes curved in beautiful crescents because of her joyous smile after realizing that her beauty had dazzled them. 'Standing there with a silly expression, they look so cute~. I want to eat them~.'

If the previous expression wasn't enough, Yasenia's delighted smile was like the nail in the coffin. 'I can't. She is too beautiful!'

Cecile sighed. "Can I ask her to return to her dragon form? I don't want the world to see her."

The others snapped out of their trance with Cecile's words. After finding them too possessive, they wanted to find fault in Cecile's words. However, they couldn't say anything after looking at Yasenia's figure up and down two more times. 'I want to change her into a pendant and hide her in my robes!'

Andrea finally muttered. "It has yet to reach the three-month mark, yet I almost forgot how ravishingly stunning our dear is in her human form. Moreover, unlike before, she gives this soul-snaring feeling that makes me quite... aroused."

Andrea sighed, resigned. "I can understand your concerns, Cecile. I really do."

Yasenia laughed softly and began walking toward them with her usual sashaying steps. The soft hips and flexible waist twisted in a mouthwatering way as the gorgeous tail swayed behind.

As she approached, Yasenia spoke slowly and with an evident smile in her voice. "Sorry, sweetheart, darling. You signed for this when you said yes to being with me~. You'll have to protect me if you don't want bad people stealing me away~."

Evelyn almost cursed while feeling her heart speed up. "When she laughs, she is even more lethal…."

Yasenia suddenly stopped walking as she felt a golden bullet landing on her chest. She blinked twice and looked at the head full of blonde hair rubbing in her generous cleavage.

"I missed this~." Said Angel while greedily sniffing Yasenia's sweet floral scent as she buried deep within Yasenia's breasts.

The softness surrounding her head as Yasenia's firm and protective arms went over her shoulders to push her deeper made Angel think she was in heaven. She tightly hugged Yasenia's waist and relished the feeling of her dragoness's embrace.

Yasenia caressed Angel's head and slowly massaged her scalp while allowing her to do as she pleased. "Are you comfortable, baby?"

Angel was a human-shaped blob already, so she could only mewl in response.

Evelyn nodded with teary eyes. "Finally, the giant heavenly tits have retur-."

*Bang!*

They all blinked twice after Evelyn flipped away and looked at the person standing still five meters away. 'H-How did Yasenia's tail hit Evelyn!? She is too far!'

Yasenia smiled and looked at them calmly, her long tail swishing behind her lazily. 'Her Tail-slapping Dao has leveled up!'

They shook their heads and decided not to delve deep into the mysteries of the Tail-slapping Dao. Then, they approached her.

Meanwhile, since our baby was in the dragoness's embrace, her hands naturally came into contact with Yasenia's dress. Although the excellent pair of happiness mounds blocked her vision, her spiritual sense could still analyze Yasenia's dress.

Angel had never seen this dress, and the texture reminded her of Yasenia's scales. Therefore, she lifted her head from Yasenia's cleavage and asked curiously. "Where did that dress come from? I've never seen it on you before."

Yasenia tilted her head and looked down while asking. "What dress- Huh?"

They all felt their lips twitching. 'Did she not realize that she is wearing a dress!?'

However, Yasenia's gaze had been locked onto them since she opened her eyes. Angel's head was also buried deep in her revealing cleavage, so it was perfectly possible that Yasenia didn't realize it. 'However, she should have at least felt it, right?'

Nevertheless, they knew they were wrong when Yasenia looked at Tatyana with a lost expression and repeated Angel's question. "Mom, where did my dress come from? I've never seen it before."

Tatyana was speechless. She looked at it and frowned for a moment. Then she said. "Mirrory, can you come out?"

Mirrory materialized and looked at Tatyana with a puzzled expression. "What's wrong?"

Tatyana looked at her and said, imitating Angel's cute expression. "Mirrory, where did the dress come from? I've never seen it before."

They all choked and entered a coughing fit.

'Did she have to put such a cute expression!? My heart is going to burst with this pair of mother-daughter combos!'

Mirrory's eyebrow twitched, and she looked at Yasenia up and down. "This should be her innate gear, right?"

They didn't know what this was, and their confused expressions were enough for Mirrory to understand. "This is something high-ranking beasts have. After they understand the dress code in their humanoid form or shape, they usually use their own scales or feathers to create attire. Yasenia is a special case, so she should have created it subconsciously since she already understands everything."

Mirrory said. "Of course, this is something very unusual, and not all beasts can develop something like this. However, by now, I guess that it doesn't come as a surprise that Yasenia can."

They all took the news smoothly.

Tatyana was curious, and she approached Yasenia to touch the dress. Yasenia let go of Angel to allow Tatyana to inspect her.

However, when Tatyana's hand came into contact with her, Yasenia's mouth dropped as she said. "Wait, I can feel your hand."

Tatyana blinked and poured her energy inside her. Yasenia stayed still and asked. "How is it? Did you find something?"

Tatyana said. "Hmm, it is connected to you. So I guess that this is similar to a second skin. Do you want to name it?"

Yasenia shrugged and gave it a name. "How about [Empyrean Cosmos Dress]."

Tatyana nodded and looked at her thoughtfully.

Then, Tatyana pushed Kaleina's head into her cleavage again, hiding her.

The dragoness who was about to hold her dear Kaleina blinked, confused. When she was about to ask why she did so, Evelyn interrupted, taking away her attention from Tatyana.

"Well, you can't call that a second skin, right? It is more like a half-skin. She is almost naked with how much of her body she shows."

The others were about to chuckle when Tatyana suddenly punched Yasenia's stomach.

*Bang!*

Yasenia's body bent forward as her face twisted in pain. With a grunt, she clutched her stomach and looked at Tatyana with a speechless gaze. "W-Why did you hit me so hard?"

The others were dumbfounded and looked at Tatyana in a daze.

Meanwhile, Tatyana blinked, surprised. "Wow, your body sure is sturdy. I didn't hold back a bit, yet you managed to absorb a full blow from me. Moreover, you only felt enough pain to grunt. Your body and this dress are quite strong."

Yasenia didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She straightened her body, towering over Tatyana, and snorted. "Aren't any other better ways to test it? Why did you hit me?"

Tatyana looked up at her and smirked, "I wanted to catch you off guard to test it better. By the way, is it as good in the unarmored parts?"

Yasenia was about to answer when her mind connected Tatyana's question with her previous action. 'Crap.'

She knew what was coming, so she instantly blocked over her naked chest with her hardened tail.

However, she felt something striking her leg as her world spun sideways.

*Bang!*

Tatyana's kick made her feet airborne, and her whole body spun to the right. As she was about to hit the ground, Yasenia instantly used her tail to slap the ground and launch her body backward.

After two spins, she landed on the ground perfectly, ready to receive another attack. Tatyana hadn't played with Yasenia in a while, so she didn't hold back.

As Yasenia expected, Tatyana approached her with a smirk, and her fist clenched. However, Yasenia wouldn't act cowardly just because she was Tatyana.

Yasenia took a step forward and punched toward the incoming punch with the intention of meeting with it.

Tatyana dodged, and they began exchanging blows.

The ground around them cracked as their powerful attacks landed. However, Yasenia was suppressed by Tatyana's dodging skills.

Yasenia had been a bit careful because of Kaleina. However, after noticing the protective barrier around Tatyana's chest, she knew nothing would go wrong if they just used their physical bodies.

She clenched her fist and punched with all her strength.

Tatyana's eyes flashed. 'Finally. Although I can dodge and deliver a counter-punch, I really wanted to see her brute strength. Let's clash with just pure strength and without tricks.'

Yasenia's and Tatyana's fist met.

*BOOM!*

After a visible shockwave, Yasenia staggered back two steps, her fist hurting.

However, Tatyana was almost blown away by the monstrous bodily strength of the dragoness.

Only after sliding for twenty meters did Tatyana stop her momentum.

The other girls were stunned.

Tatyana looked at her red fist and felt that some bones almost broke. Her eyes shone with praise and delight. 'My little treasure is so strong~. If she can learn a body cultivation method... I can't wait, fufufu.'

Yasenia didn't follow up. She knew that the punch had landed because Tatyana had allowed it. Of course, she had countermeasures for when Tatyana dodged. She wouldn't allow herself to be beaten easily, after all.

Even then, she was confused about some things after their exchange. She was too easily suppressed, after all.

Tatyana nodded in praise. "Not bad. After the first surprise attack, you could maintain your balance and land on your feet. Then, your other technique was clean, neat, and not as unpolished as before. Your bodily strength is also superb for someone at your level. You finally have the body and skill to do justice to your dragon heritage."

"Of course, your technique is still rough on the edges and can improve, but with our exchange and your current judgment capability, I can tell you've improved by leaps and bounds."

Yasenia's eyes shone with happiness as Tatyana looked at her and said. "Good job, little treasure. You've worked hard."

Yasenia laughed happily and ran over to hug Tatyana in a bear hug.

Suddenly surrounded by her daughter's soft body, Tatyana was content and hugged her back. 'How can such a soft body have so much strength? She is so bouncy and soft, like a giant marshmallow.'

Yasenia didn't care about Tatyana's pinching and rubbing and asked her with confusion. "Mom, how did you manage to sneak attack me and then attack my blind spots so easily? I had my spiritual sense all over you, and we were so close, yet I couldn't react before my eyes picked your attacks."

Tatyana said calmly while eating her daughter's tofu. "Of course, I tricked your spiritual sense."

Yasenia was speechless for two reasons. "Why did you say something so outrageous as if it was the most common thing in the world? Also, why are your hands messing with my butt as if it was dough?"

Tatyana tilted her head. "You have such a juicy ass. It really gives people the desire to take a bite. Where did you take it from? I'm not that plump in the ass department. And, well, it is quite common to try to trick spiritual sense, is it not?"

Yasenia used her tail to slap Tatyana's butt. Then, she said, "Of course, it isn't normal! Also, your buttocks are as good as mine. Why did you lie so blatantly?"

The other girls were speechless at the strange conversation. 'Are you going to talk about combat or butts!? Why are you keeping two conversations at the same time!?'

Tatyana laughed and stopped acting silly. Of course, her hands didn't stop misbehaving. How could she lose the chance to grope the sinful body hugging her?

"It is not normal for people at your level, but it is a necessary skill you must learn. The method is simple and difficult. You must use your spiritual sense to cover your body and escape the opponent's senses."

Tatyana kissed Yasenia's neck and said. "Those who can't learn will be at a clear disadvantage. However, you can only do it after advancing into the next realm because you need your soul, mind, and body to be completely linked. Therefore, until you reach the later stages of the Unification Realm, it is not really possible. Not even for you."

Yasenia nodded. Then, she said. "By the way, the damage to unprotected parts is a bit bigger. But the difference is negligible. Even then, I feel more protection on the parts covered by the dress."

Mirrory commented. "Don't worry. You can change the shape of it at will once you familiarize yourself with it."

Kali commented with a dreamy tone. "Yasenia wearing a full-body scale armor must look very handsome and heroic."

The others nodded in agreement.

Just imagining the dragoness's long hair fluttering as she held her giant sword and wore full body armor was enough to make them sigh with an entranced expression.

Cecile said with a rare sour tone. "It would be good if she dressed like that usually. Now, she is attracting bees and butterflies everywhere."

Yasenia chuckled and suddenly gasped. She looked down at Tatyana and said strangely. "Are you in heat, Mom? Why are your hands slowly creeping inside my panties?

Tatyana shrugged, her red eyes flashing with a playful light. "I can't stop, little treasure. My hands have gained a mind of their own. If I hadn't controlled them, they would've already slipped in the crack~."

Yasenia sighed and left her body to Tatyana's mercy. Thankfully, she had just transformed, and her sex drive was zero because of her tiredness. Otherwise, she would've already been tumbling in the sheets with Tatyana.

They all walked to the living room and sat around peacefully to discuss how to mend the events caused by Tatyana's pill.

Of course, Yasenia didn't miss the chance and bathed all her dears with real kisses. The sensation of finally being able to kiss properly was enough to make Yasenia soft and tender between her lovers' arms.

97