Chapter 432. Astral Sky Clan’s first group.
2.2k 9 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Kali anime style is next! I hope you like her~.

After preparing all the drinks and having a short moment of intimacy, Yasenia and Tatyana went to the dining room.

Cecile and the others saw Tatyana and Yasenia carrying their drinks to the table.

They had all woken up by now, and no one was missing. Yasenia moved around, placing their morning drink and giving them morning kisses.

Being served by the dragoness and kissed in the morning was very pleasant, making their mood excellent.

Yasenia arrived before Kali, and instead of placing the drink now, her tail gently wrapped around her waist and below her thighs, lifting the fox-lady up.

Kali blinked twice as Yasenia moved below her and made her land on her plushy thighs. Kali felt a pair of slender and firm arms going around her waist as the body of the dragoness stuck to her back, forcing her to feel the softness squishing against her back.

The fox lady turned her head only to be kissed by Yasenia. Kali asked with a chuckle. "Why?"

Yasenia smirked and spoke. "Well, today, I want to pamper my little fox."

Yasenia put on a pleading expression, which was very unfair to make with a seductive face like hers, and she asked. "Can I?"

Kali felt her heart leap and accelerate. 'Why is she so cute!?'

She put on a serious expression, which was not very convincing because of the blushing cheeks, and nodded. "You can always pamper me, Yasenia."

Yasenia smiled brightly, giving another strike to the fox's heart. Kali decided to change the subject before Yasenia's cute acting made her heart burst or something. "B-By the way. What is this thing? It looks like bread, but it's soft and fluffy."

Kali poked it and saw the light brown surface spring back up slowly.

Andrea was surprised. "There is a bakery near our Academy that sells products like this. Have you never gone with friends?"

Kali smiled wryly. "What friends? I got excluded very quickly after that incident."

Evelyn rolled her eyes and said. "Are you good at stepping on landmines, Andrea?"

Andrea chuckled and retorted. "I was asking before that. You lived for a few years in the Academy before it, right?"

Kali blinked and nodded. "That shop is not new or something, right?"

Andrea shook her head. "It was already there before I attended the Academy, and since I'm the oldest… Second oldest without counting seniors, I was curious."

Yasenia's eyebrow twitched, and she snorted. "Yes, yes. This old lady is about to grow wrinkles!"

The Wolf Queen reaching half a millennium: "…"

The three seniors whose ages were six figures and above: "…"

The four sighed with melancholy. 'I never thought a forty-year-old baby would ever call themselves old. What an age we live in.'

Kali chuckled and kissed Yasenia's grumpy face, making her expression become bright again.

Yasenia ignored Andrea and placed one of the stuffed milk buns before Kali's mouth. "Ignore the big bad woman. These are recently baked and will taste divine. Moreover, there is a surprise inside them."

The girls' eyebrows lifted, and they looked at it with curiosity. 'Are they stuffed with something?'

Everyone proceeded to take a bite simultaneously, including the seniors, Ebirah and Sierra.

The moment they bit, the cream inside the bun exploded in their mouth, spreading its delicious sweetness across their tongue and filling their mouths with the soft and pleasant texture of the cream.

They almost moaned as the flavor explosion pampered their taste buds in a sweetness trip. 'Our dragoness is getting better and better. So delicious!'

Kali leaned back on Yasenia as she munched with squinted eyes. 'This cream is really tasty.'

Yasenia hugged her slim waist and smiled. "Do you like it?"

Kali looked at the smiling, charming face and smiled back, her two tails surrounding Yasenia with her fluffiness. "Super delicious. I love it. What is the cream inside?"

"It is pastry cream lightened with whipped cream. These can be called [Dragon Cream Puffs]."

Kali was munching another cream puff and blinked. "Dragon? Why dragon?"

Yasenia rolled her eyes. "The cream has dragon ingredients in it. A more precise name would be [Celestial Cosmos Dragon Cream Puffs]."

Evelyn almost choked on the cream puff and then laughed aloud. "That is the most badass name I've heard for a dessert, hahaha!"

Yasenia and the others also laughed.

Yasenia pecked Kali's lips and tasted the sweetness. 'Fox flavor with cream, really good.'

Then, she chuckled and advised the fox. "Well, if you like them, you better hurry up, honey. The others are devouring them quite fast."

Kali blinked and saw that almost a quarter of them had already disappeared. Her eyes widened. "You girls, slow down! Are you an animal or what? Taste them more slowly!"

They stopped for a second, thinking about how to answer, but they saw Kali filling her mouth with the buns while they thought about it.

"Kali! You cheater!"

*Munch.*

"Who knew that she was so cunning! I'm not trusting you ever again!"

*Munch.* *Munch.*

"You think I'll slow down after such a betrayal? Kali, you are not worthy!"

*Munch.* *Munch.* *Munch.*

"Moreover, who are you calling a beast? You are the Fox here!"

*Munch.* *Munch.* *Munch.* *Munch.*

Yasenia burst into laughter. She picked two of them, enough for the effect of the food to fully work, and slowly dipped one of them in her coffee.

After biting, Yasenia nodded and licked her lips. "Very good."

Meanwhile, Sierra was gloating as she had her own food because of her size. 'Hmm, maybe I don't have to rush to gain a human form. That way, Lady Yasenia will make special food for me.'

While they ate breakfast, Tatyana and Angel felt Ghana knocking on the door through the formation.

They didn't stop their munching speed and used mental communication to speak to Yasenia.

'Little treasure, the harpy is outside.'

'Yasenia, Ghana has arrived~.'

Yasenia looked at them and saw the two women with their mouths stuffed with food and looking at her. 'Why are my dears so cute?' Yasenia couldn't hold it in and burst into laughter.

The others looked at the laughing Yasenia blankly, thinking that she looked gorgeous while laughing.

Yasenia slowly stopped and smiled at them. "Dears, there are visitors outside. I'll take a look. In the meantime, you can continue eating slowly. If you want more, I've left another tray in the fridge in the Kitchen."

They all nodded, and Yasenia placed Kali back onto the chair.

Kali furrowed for a second. 'Even if they are cushioned, I can't help but feel my Yasenia's thighs are softer.'

Once Yasenia left the dining room, her whole being slowly changed as her facial expressions disappeared.

The comfy night dress was stored away, and around her, the blue, seductive, and ethereal [Empyrean Cosmos Dress] appeared on her body.

The semi-transparent black veil hid half of her face, highlighting the fairness of her skin and making those beautiful golden slit eyes even more prominent.

Kaleina appeared from her hair and slid around Yasenia's neck, like the most beautiful of necklaces, the violet scales with golden markings looking very beautiful.

Yasenia smiled and petted her. She had already breastfed her in the kitchen, and Kaleina's belly had a smooth bump as she digested the nutritious breast milk.

Outside, Ghana wasn't alone.

She had almost three hundred harpies behind her, creating quite a sight of naked women of all shapes and forms.

One of them was still doubtful and asked. "Senior Ghana. I mean no disrespect, but why did you decide to stop working with the City Lord? We'll have to leave the city if we have no backing."

Another nodded. "You were our biggest support. Once people in the city know you left, our sisters may be more harshly harassed."

Another harpy commented. "Oh, come on, sisters. Isn't it just a bit of sex? It feels good! You should just let yourselves go."

One of those women rolled her eyes. "Sister, you must understand that some of us don't like intercourse that much or consider it an important activity between lovers."

Another harpy laughed. "Yeah, sure. That's why yesterday you were eating me out so nicely, right? Your skills are quite good, sister. Well, I also sprayed for most of the night, so I have no complaints."

That harpy snorted. "A bit of fun between sisters is different from sex with a male. They can impregnate you! What will you do if you become pregnant? I know some of you like to have risky sex. Even if our fertility lessens as our strength increases, the chances are not zero! Are you even prepared for children?"

Some harpies looked a bit guilty. One of the younger ones, more than twenty years old, whispered. "But the feeling of almost having an egg is truly exhilarating, sister."

Ghana sighed. "Girls, listen to me. You are only one percent of this city's more than thirty thousand harpies. However, you are the best of the best."

Ghana explained. "I picked all of you because I have trust in your characters. I know that most of our sisters don't mind our current situation, and most of them are comfortable and happy."

Those harpies that just spoke nodded. Ghana continued. "However, you must understand the difference between freedom of sex and freedom of a person. If we keep being used as we like, we might end up like sisters in other cities. Do you all want to work in brothels? Our genes make us lustful. However, we should control that lust and not get tossed around by it, just like our Harpy Matriarch."

They all got thoughtful. Ghana continued. "For example. Imagine the person you hate the most. What if that person can force you to do it after we get converted into sexual tools?"

All harpies got serious and nodded.

Ghana smiled and continued. "Unlike before, this is a chance to gain a real foundation. This person is mysterious, powerful, and has ambition. Not to mention, her growth potential is something this continent hasn't seen before. Our harpy race will benefit from getting good ties with her, not to mention working for her will definitely be better."

One voluptuous harpy asked with a serious expression. "They are a new power, right? What if they decide to attack our Harpy race."

Ghana shook her head. "I know what you are thinking about. However, this person likes staying out of trouble. If no one provokes her, she will be your best ally. However, telling you that her race is a pure dragon should explain everything about what happens if the opposite is done."

They all straightened and folded their wings before their bodies, showing seriousness. 'Dragons are extremely vengeful.'

Once, a power kidnapped a dragon child. From then on, they were assaulted by most dragons on the Continent, and in just a year, a massive second-rate power disappeared.

The dragon race was not strong in Distancia Continent because they were solitary and never stayed together except when other races bothered them.

Ghana explained. "Even then, she is very tame and has great insight. Unlike most dragons who are brainless, she is the most intelligent creature I've seen in my last fifty years."

Their faces changed, and all their playfulness disappeared, leaving behind three hundred women with solemn expressions. Even if they were naked, no one would dare underestimate them. 'If sister Ghana calls one something like that, they are worthy of following.'

These harpies knew that Ghana had only become humble before one woman, and that was the Matriarch of the entirety of the Harpy race. They knew that if it were not because her low-level bloodline, Ghana would have become the Matriarch's right-hand woman.

Ghana saw their expression and nodded with a smile. "I hope you are all respectful to our new Matriarch, Lady Yasenia."

Although they were initially doubtful, after hearing Ghana praise someone so highly, their urge to see this person increased.

Suddenly, they heard the tall gates opening.

Ghana smirked and turned around. "By the way, I've forgotten to tell you. Her beauty is comparable to the stars in the sky."

Their eyes turned toward the opened gates, and a Dragoness that could only be described as a Celestial Goddess entered their eyesight.

85