Chapter 451. Brilliant Auction House Entrance.
2.1k 9 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia's group wore ethereal dresses while walking toward the Brilliant Auction. People looking at them paid attention, but no one was brave enough to interrupt their walk this time.

Walking before our girls, the previous five harpies guided them while folding their wings before their bodies. This posture was the formal walking posture for harpies, and it was one of the deterrents to those that wanted to approach.

More so when they recognized the famous First Secretary Ghana, not many people knew that Ghana left the City Lord mansion yet, so it was an unintended advantage.

This time, Evelyn allowed Sierra to walk outside and serve as another deterrence for people trying to approach them.

The eight meters tall majestic white wolf Queen looked at those who stepped forward, intimidating them with her gaze.

Yasenia also asked Evelyn to make Sierra walk with them to tell the city's powers where they were going.

The dragoness intended not to hide their visit to the [Brilliant Auction House] but to spread it as much as possible so that many powers attended.

They reached the Brilliant Auction House entrance an hour later, but since they didn't have any other plans for the day, Yasenia wasn't in a hurry.

She even stopped halfway to buy some snacks on the road and other exciting items.

Angel played with a wooden toy that made a ball bounce randomly and had the ball attached to a string. Moreover, there was a spike in the middle and a hole in the ball, so trying to do tricks with it was pretty entertaining.

Yasenia patted her head with a smile and asked. "Is it interesting?"

Angel nodded and continued, creating continuous "clack, clack" sounds from the sound of the ball and wood hitting.

The time was just after noon, the sky was cloudy, and the temperature was on the colder side. Yasenia suddenly felt a drop of water falling on her nose, followed by an increasingly harsh rain.

They all activated energy shields and prevented the water from wetting them. "It has been a while since I saw rain."

Yasenia was honestly surprised. Then, with a smile, she deactivated her shield and allowed the rain to fall on her.

The other girls lifted an eyebrow, and Angel, Andrea, and Kali followed Yasenia's lead.

Yasenia squinted and continued walking. "Quite refreshing, to be honest."

Hanna chuckled and commented. "Is it rare to rain from where you are, Lady Yasenia?"

Yasenia nodded. "I've only seen rain a few times since there are even formations to avoid these things where I live."

Ghana asked, curious. "Formations to control the weather? They should be quite advanced."

Angel commented while skipping to their side. "Not so much. I can create one back at home if you want, Ghana!"

Ghana couldn't resist patting her head and smiling. "No need, Lady Angel. But you could teach the Formation sisters if you have the time."

Angel smiled sweetly and nodded. "Okay!"

Hanna clutched her heart and hugged Angel into her embrace. "Lady Angel, you are so cute!"

Angel's face was directly nestled between a pair of naked melons, and blushed. 'Wow~, so big.'

Yasenia's eyebrow twitched, and her tail directly snatched her away, making Angel's face go from large breasts to bigger and squishier breasts. Angel hugged the slim waist, pushing her face deeper to sniff her scent. 'Oh~, Yasenia's breasts~. Oh… Little Kaleina is here.'

It seems that the dragoness's breasts had reached a league of their own in the little girl's mind, and describing them as "Yasenia's breasts" was enough.

Yasenia was satisfied at her reaction and lifted an eyebrow toward Hanna.

Hanna blinked twice, feeling a bit of a loss. 'Sigh, the Matriarch is a bit stingy. I wanted to pat Lady Angel until she turned into a blob.'

Ghana and the others held their laughter. 'Lady Yasenia is sometimes too cute.'

Angel moved her head back to free her face from the titty prison. Then, she looked at Hanna and shyly said. "Thank you, Hanna. You are also very beautiful."

The mature harpy smiled happily and asked softly. "Are any formations Lady Angel created among the items we will sell?"

Angel turned around, leaving Yasenia's embrace, and puffed her bountiful bosom, making it bounce twice. "Of course, I made a low-level Heaven-ranked, Agricultural formation!"

Hanna's and the other harpies' eyes caught fire as determination filled their bodies. 'We must make Lady Angel's formation sell for a hundred times its value!'

While they discussed, Yasenia observed the building before her. It was grand and bustling, with many people entering and exiting, even with the rain falling.

Kaleina popped her head from Yasenia's bosom. She had been startled awake after Angel's sudden invasion of her home.

When she was about to glare at Angel, a drop of water hit her nose, making her sneeze cutely.

Yasenia saw a slight spatial distortion appearing where she sneezed and blinked twice. 'What was that?'

Yasenia shook her head and used her body heat to warm Kaleina and create a small transparent umbrella to avoid getting her little daughter wet. Kaleina felt her mommy's body heat enveloping her and almost fell asleep because of the comfort. 'So comfy~.'

Yasenia laughed. 'Whatever, she probably will slowly awaken her powers since beasts don't need to fully mature to gain strength, unlike human-related creatures.'

Then, she gently caressed her head with a finger as she observed the four queues filled with many races of a wide range of heights.

One of them was much more numerous than the others.

Hanna saw where Yasenia was looking and commented. "That is the registration counter, Lady Yasenia. You must wait there and present your intentions if you have no connections. Then, depending if you want to sell, buy, or make business deals, you go to one of the other three queues."

Yasenia was curious and asked. "What kind of information do they ask for?"

Ghana answered from the top of her head. "In which Auction are you participating; what is your general spending power; your identity; if you are presenting items, which grade do they belong to… That's the general procedure."

Yasenia nodded. Then, she turned toward them and smiled. "Well, I've precisely come with you five to avoid these time-wasting things. Guide me inside~."

Ghana and the others chuckled and nodded. "Leave it to us, Matriarch!"

They were about to walk inside when Yasenia saw them stop.

With a laugh, one of the harpies commented. "Matriarch, it seems that we didn't need to come."

Hanna smacked that harpy's butt. "Don't say nonsense. Our presence will be important from now on."

That harpy pouted.

Yasenia and the others followed their gaze to know what they were talking about and saw a lizard man walking toward them.

He was taller than Andrea, at two and a half meters tall, and had a green scaly body and lean but powerful muscles.

The creature had a male appearance, with a face that resembled a human's but was covered in scales. His legs were not straight like a human's and resembled a lizard's. His thick tail was long enough to drag on the ground, but it swayed in the air.

In general looks, he was quite a handsome fellow.

"Do you know him?"

Hanna answered. "He is one of the lower leveled managers here."

Yasenia sneered a bit. "They are underestimating me. Well, never mind. Let's go with a wait-and-see approach."

Yasenia waited patiently and waited until he came face to face with them. Then, he smiled and greeted them neither humble nor overbearing. "Matriarch from the Astral Sky Clan. I've been waiting for your arrival since a few days ago."

Yasenia squinted her eyes. 'Who told him?'

Andrea guessed and commented. 'Maybe it was the blacksmith we and the others spoke to when we left the house without you, do you remember? It happened the morning you were still entangled with Tatyana.'

Yasenia remembered. Then, she smiled and asked directly. "Hoh~? Where did you hear about it?"

The lizard man was cunning, so he initially intended to play silly and walk in circles with his words.

However, as soon as Yasenia stopped speaking, she released a strand of her pressure.

The lizard-man felt his body losing control momentarily and almost fell to his knees. Yasenia's pressure on beast humans was monstrous, but if the beast human had dragon-related blood, it was even worse.

The lizard man was internally horrified. 'What kind of creature is she!? I've received intense training to resist bloodline pressure, and I still almost submitted!'

Without any delays, he answered while sweating profusely. "Miss, I'm just a middle-man, so I know they came from the most prominent alchemy store."

Andrea blinked. 'I was wrong, it seems.'

Yasenia chuckled and approached, her chest almost touching the lizard man.

What was strange for the lizard man was that their eyes were at the same level while Yasenia stood on her two feet.

Without realizing it, Yasenia's gaze pressure forced him to bend forward and lower his head until they were at the same level.

Yasenia smiled and asked. "Good or bad intentions?"

He gulped as his receptors became overwhelmed.

The tantalizing but absolute scent, intense pressure, beautiful face, and seductive body could cause the brain of many to malfunction.

He stuttered and answered. "No-Nothing too important. They just wanted to know which items are in Astral Matriarch's merchandise."

Yasenia remembered that Kali allowed the Heaven-grade aura from the robes to show strength and daunt some people. 'That's probably why they want to buy my items without letting them appear in the auction. By using their connection and buying it directly for a bit of a higher price, they can avoid people fighting for the items they are interested in.'

'These two powers are equal in strength, so the auction would probably rather offend me than them.'

Yasenia smiled. 'Except, they had failed to consider one thing~. The item quality is a great opportunity for the Brilliant Auction House.'

Yasenia asked herself. 'Should I take precautions? There is no way the auction house will do something stupid. Either way, I will send a letter to the nine sects about the items we are posting later. This will make it so weaker powers will get into trouble if they dare touch our merchandise. In short, let the tigers fight as we reap the benefits.'

These thoughts were shared with her girls, and they all nodded.

"I see. Don't be too nervous. I was just curious. Lead the way. We should go to a higher-ranked manager for our items." Yasenia dissipated her pressure as she spoke.

He nodded like a pecking chicken and guided them inside respectfully.

Four of the five harpies swooned with a few of our girls, admiring the domineering dragoness.

Cecile asked. 'There is no need for all of us to stay here. Should I do those things as a precaution?'

'Sure. Then, it would be best if you went to…' Yasenia turned toward Cecile and told her what to do about the situation.

Thanks to their deep connection, the Phoenix understood everything, turned, and flapped her wings to fly away.

Andrea, Evelyn, and Sierra accompanied her, quickly catching up to Cecile. Sierra turned into a lightning bolt and flashed forward, sinking into Evelyn.

For outsiders, it just felt like Sierra sped out of their range at vertiginous speeds.

The harpies were curious since they weren't informed but didn't ask.

Yasenia would naturally not leave them in the dark but didn't give them all the details. There was still some trust to build up before Yasenia could share her plans extensively.

Once they reached a reception room, the lizard man called a higher-ranked manager.

He refused to deal with this guest who could effortlessly pressure him into submission.

Yasenia did not have any opinion and obediently waited.

'Well, let the negotiation begin~.'

79