Chapter 493. Yasenia takes action.
1.9k 12 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even after Andrea's and Yasenia's intervention, he was a petty man, so swallowing the fear and nervousness inflicted by the two of them, he began making outrageous demands.

"I want a full body plate armor that can change shapes to a robe. The armor must be black and golden colored. I want the logo on my robe to be imprinted on the back. Also, I want it to be able to change sizes in case I want to give it to my descendants."

Andrea's face didn't change, her light green eyes looking at him attentively. The passive pressure her gaze had made the man slow down his speech to swallow for a second.

His voice was much smaller, but he didn't stop talking. "It must boost every physical attribute and also help with soul defense. Moreover, it must be suitable for one of the rarest attributes."

Andrea asked flatly. "Which one?"

"Death… No. I want, I want…."

The other blacksmiths were listening, and they couldn't help but frown and look at him disdainfully. 'I have to tell Master to blacklist this person if we can. Such an annoying asshole. I rather eat shit than forge him something.'

The judge at the side became annoyed at his outrageous demands and looked at Andrea. "I remember your previous companion made a Sun and Moon formation, right? Make it with one of those two attributes you chose."

Then, the man began speaking of the design, not being less demanding.

Andrea didn't stop him for a second, as her mind constantly changed the blueprint for it. She didn't know why, but she felt her thoughts clearer than ever.

"Anything more?"

The man was stunned on the spot, not knowing how to react. 'More? Is she asking for more? What more can I even add? I'm starting to feel my mouth drying up!'

"N-Nothing more."

Andrea turned around without wasting a single second and took out a large A2 paper.

Without a single moment of hesitation, Andrea began painting. Her hand moved quickly, slowly outlining the armor's two shapes.

As Andrea wrote, her concentration increased so much that everything around her seemed to disappear gradually. The noise, the stadium, the customer, everything got filtered away by Andrea.

Andrea's light green eyes shone beautifully as the final stroke was done.

During this time, everyone else stopped working and looked at Andrea. They had never seen someone with such ease and speed in creating a design for something as painful as what the man asked.

Yasenia smiled. 'She is almost there.'

Andrea used a printer and copied the blueprint, throwing it at the man without looking.

She was so confident the man wouldn't be able to find faults that she ignored him and got to work right away.

The man wanted to create trouble, but when the judge saw the design, he shut up the man with a stare that could kill him.

Andrea had already ignored everything else and began creating the alloy, helping materials, energy conductors, fuel to reach high temperatures, and everything she needed.

Andrea chose Sun as the attribute since it was her attribute, and she was the most familiar with it.

The concentration kept increasing, making Andrea feel as if she could breathe freer as if the temperature didn't bother her anymore.

Every skill and idea she had learned slowly knitted in her mind in a net of knowledge.

Andrea poured the liquid alloy into a mold and started the process again. To create this full body armor perfectly, she wanted to do everything step by step.

This wasn't about the competition anymore. It was about creating this armor to the maximum perfection she could.

Andrea didn't care about the place she was in. She didn't care about anything, only the armor in front of her.

Yasenia's excitement grew by the second as she felt everything. 'Just a small push, darling. You are almost there. A small step more, and you'll have the first enlightenment!'

Andrea moved toward the solidifying plate and used tongs to pick it up and move it to an anvil. Then, she summoned her hammer and lifted it.

This movement mesmerized every blacksmith. Her posture looked perfect, fluid, charming, and imposing. They felt this was the only way to hammer things, and they had always done it wrong.

The forging hammer fell in a perfect curve and impacted the metal with a clang that echoed around the arena.

Then, in that instant when the hammer and the metal touched, that instant so short and small to perceive, Andrea felt the energy around her, inside the hammer, and across the plate as if everything was one.

Something clicked in Andrea's mind.

Her mind felt utter and absolute clarity. Every idea, theory, and method combined like puzzle pieces to create a more magnificent and complex picture.

Yasenia, Tatyana, Angel, Cecile, and Kali flashed beside Andrea at their top speed.

The five of them moved so suddenly and quickly that no one realized until they were beside Andrea.

Before anyone knew what was happening, Yasenia took out the present she received back then at her birthday and poured every last energy bit she could into it. She even added a small Celestial Energy strand from the Star in the middle of her dantian.

The instant formation core glowed ethereally as Yasenia planted it on the ground before it could bother Andrea.

A dome that covered Andrea's working area manifested instantly, hiding Andrea's working place from every single person.

The formation Angel created was a powerful life-saving treasure. However, Yasenia knew that although it had five uses, her Celestial Energy usage would destroy it as soon as she withdrew it.

However, Yasenia didn't mind one bit. She was willing to give up an arm for her darling, not to mention one life-saving treasure.

The Celestial Dome not only made everyone outside unable to see the inside but also exponentially increased the purity of the energy inside.

If Andrea was during a powerful enlightenment before, its effects were now multiplied manyfold.

Andrea felt as if the cosmos surrounded her while creating this armor, giving her strength.

Tatyana looked at the dome and was impressed. 'Woah, can I even break this? The Celestial Energy seems to have erased any weakness and enhanced it. With my current body, I would probably need a few hours to break through.'

Tatyana sighed. 'Such a shame that it would one hundred percent be destroyed. I would love to analyze the changes that happened to it.'

Meanwhile, Yasenia summoned [Draconic Heart] and pierced it into the ground before her. "Sorry for the abrupt interruption. We'll retire from the competition. However, give us this spot for some time. We'll compensate the tournament management accordingly."

So many things happened that nobody knew how to react for a short moment. The tiger kin descended into the arena and asked. "Is there something wrong?"

Yasenia answered respectfully but with neither a humble nor servile attitude. "Nothing serious. Just ignore us and continue the competition."

The man who made trouble for Andrea protested. "What about my item!? I've paid a fortune to be here, you know? You allow a disgusting human to participate, and now you pull out when you please? Do you think you own the place?"

Yasenia looked at him and asked. "Who are you?" The tone was cold and murderous.

The man was stunned by her stare's intensity. "I-I'm the Patriarch of the [Rocky Muscle Ape] Clan!"

Yasenia remembered the list of the thirty-three clans, and this one wasn't on the list. Yasenia remembered that there was an Ape Senior here.

She asked. "Is he related to you?"

The ape-man knew Yasenia was speaking to him. He decided to answer. "Just a small clan with a luckily earned fortune. The idea of creating the armor here was good, but the attitude truly shows why they are such a lowly clan."

The man couldn't talk since the [Devil Smashing Ape] clan was the third strongest beast clan in the Thirty-Three Clans group.

Yasenia nodded. The Patriarch blinked, and the next time he opened his eyes, there was a blue-scaled dragon tail right before his face.

*Bang!*

He was smashed flying by Yasenia's tail slap. The slap was so proficient and quick that even the Epoch Core Realm cultivators had trouble following it.

Tatyana's lips twitched. 'To think she used her proficiency in slapping Evelyn in this attack, that's something I didn't expect.'

Yasenia commented. "Don't worry. He is not dead or injured. However, I really wanted to release a bit, or I would've killed him."

Someone on the stands suddenly shouted. "Why did you stop us from looking at the human, Lady? I was learning a lot from her!"

Yasenia turned and saw an old-looking blacksmith looking at her angrily. Yasenia's facial expression softened a bit. Someone appreciating her darling's skill was something that made Yasenia happy.

"Sorry, respected elder. My junior has entered a critical phase in her development, and any interruptions can be determinantal. I can't gamble with the future of my juniors, whether they are human or not."

The elder thought Yasenia would be a bit more difficult to speak but was surprised. His tone also got calmer as he asked. "Can I watch her forge elsewhere?"

Yasenia got thoughtful. "There isn't any place like that. We are located in Koran City, and our shop sells her items. If you want to come and buy them, you are welcome to do so. Either way, I'll ask her later if she wants to open a monthly exhibit. If she agrees, we'll post the notice in our shop."

The elder sat and nodded. "I see. It's good seeing youngsters being reasonable."

Yasenia chuckled. "Haven't I just slapped that man flying?"

The elder spat. "Bah, he deserved it. I wanted to go down and smash him myself."

Yasenia and a few others also chuckled.

The tiger kin man communicated with someone and asked. "Lady Yasenia, I know this is important. However, we need a deeper reason for you to occupy this post. You are not bothering our other juniors, but you can't do as you please in our tournament."

Yasenia smiled. "That's understandable. This tournament is prestigious, and our clan has no intention of smearing its status. I'll return the formation bowl Angel won and the alchemy prize if we win it."

The tiger kin listened to the communication device and frowned for a second. He answered something back. His face showed that his demand was not successful.

"Lady Yasenia, that's not enough."

Yasenia was surprised. "Are two heaven-ranked items not enough to rent this place for a few hours?"

The tiger kin shrugged. "I do not make the decisions. They say it is not clear whether you will win or not the alchemy competition."

Yasenia sighed. "Even then, one Heaven-ranked item should be enough."

The tiger kin nodded. "I agree with you."

Yasenia shook her head and smiled. "Well, it was my fault for interrupting the tournament. How about I allow you to choose one item from our Astral Sky Shop? I'll give it to you for free. There are up to middle-level Heaven-ranked items for sale."

The tiger kin asked again, and both waited patiently.

The people in the stands had already turned their attention to the other nine juniors, observing their work.

There was no sound for one minute. Then, the tiger kin smiled. "Deal. Continue the competition and disqualify competitor Andrea."

The judge nodded and disqualified Andrea.

Yasenia didn't mind and sat cross-legged in front of the dome, expanding her spiritual sense to the limits and maintaining her guard in case anything happened. The other girls stood beside her and also looked around with her.

Meanwhile, the inside of the dome was like a different world.

80