Chapter 549. Checking the Astral Sky Shop.
2k 8 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia arrived at the front door and saw Tatyana and Cecile already waiting.

Tatyana asked. "Is everything done?"

Yasenia stepped forward and hugged Cecile from behind, resting her chin on her shoulder. "Yup, everything is done."

Cecile turned her head and kissed Yasenia's cheek softly. "When is Ghana coming?"

Yasenia explained why she changed the accompanying person to Hanna, and they both had no issues with it.

Yasenia took an armchair from her ring and sat. Her tail picked both of them and sat them on her lap, each falling on one of Yasenia's soft thighs, each leaning on half her body.

Tatyana and Cecile exchanged knowing glances and then began to rain kisses all over Yasenia's face tenderly.

Yasenia sank into the comfortable armchair as her tail lazily wagged on the ground.

The pampering from two of the most important women in her life was pure bliss for the dragoness.

Cecile's wings flapped happily as she pampered her soulmate. Meanwhile, Tatyana took this chance to relax her mind and sink her entire attention into Yasenia.

Nobody said anything, as these three were usually silent when they were with each other.

Time went by leisurely while waiting for Hanna.

The morning breeze and sunny day, as they reclined on Yasenia, enveloped their intimate moment.

Cecile asked. "By the way, with whom did you leave Kaleina yesterday during the bath?"

Yasenia said. "In my room. Look."

Yasenia used the formation to create a screen in her room. Kaleina was playing with Kali.

Cecile lifted her eyebrow. "You left Kaleina alone for 14 hours?"

Yasenia laughed. "Ten of those hours were her sleeping. I left enough food for the other four hours and even a few toys she likes to play with to keep her entertained."

Yasenia smiled softly. "Although I want to pamper her and never have her away from me, she should begin to have her alone time while monitored."

Our dragoness circled their waist and hugged them firmly while the three looked at the morning Sun slowly rising on the horizon.

They were on a hill Yasenia built for situations like these. Scenery spots like these were many across the estate, giving everything a less monotonous atmosphere.

From here, they could see the entrance door and the city.

There was a tiny formation on the hill so that others couldn't see them clearly, just allowing them to know that they were there.

After forty minutes, they saw Hanna gliding down and landing at the entrance before the agreed time.

Yasenia kissed them both and spoke. "Let's go."

They stood up and ambled toward the entrance.

Hanna saw Tatyana, Cecile, and Yasenia walking toward her and bowed with a smile, a custom the people in the Astral Sky Clan were taking from Yasenia. "Good morning, ladies."

Hanna was very curvy, so her motion sent her breasts into an interesting jiggling motion, captivating the nearby onlookers.

However, our three girls ignored it and calmly returned the greeting.

Yasenia, Tatyana, and Cecile were completely immune to external charm unless something or someone unexpected changed this fact.

Not that Hanna did it on purpose, mind you. Her harpy culture of being naked would make the body of any woman that had a semblance of curves seductive with those gestures.

Yasenia smiled. "How are you feeling, Hanna."

Hanna blinked and smiled. "After seeing the lady, I feel refreshed and ready to fight a hundred rounds!"

Yasenia chuckled. "Let's go. We have a little over an hour until the Auction opens."

Yasenia walked at the front, Cecile beside her, and Tatyana and Hanna were behind them, a step to the side.

Yasenia's long tail would usually be a bother if you walked behind her. After all, her tail was longer than she was tall. Now, if you added Cecile's three phoenix tails, walking right behind them would become even more difficult.

Therefore, Hanna was beside Cecile, and Tatyana was beside Yasenia.

Yasenia looked around and felt many powerful auras from the people walking on the main street.

It was bustling with carriages, hundreds of different races, beasts, and a few humans.

Humans that were not following something or someone were nonexistent.

The robe style of every single one of the Nine Sects and Three Empires was also here. Yasenia made sure to memorize the typical clothing of each power so she could recognize them.

Yasenia asked. "Was the auction event this popular in the past, Hanna?"

Hanna shook her head. "I'm honestly impressed. Of the twenty years I've been living in this city, I think this is the first time in Koran's city history to have so many powers. I heard that inns are full, and even second-rate powers are having difficulty finding establishments to rest."

Tatyana smirked. "It seems that our marketing has worked quite well. Yasenia, love, let's visit the shop before we go."

"Sure." Yasenia agreed without a problem.

Hanna was a direct subordinate of Tatyana, so she didn't find the situation strange. All harpies that had interacted with Tatyana in the past would eventually succumb to the Death Empress's authority and gain respect for the red-eyed woman.

Tatyana could've hidden herself better and acted more like a slave, but she wanted to enjoy her time around Yasenia as much as possible.

Therefore, she created, well, she didn't hide her real self while working. Besides not interfering too much, Tatyana acted as she did with her subordinates, without harsh punishments, making her gain authority even if she didn't want to.

Even now, while walking, she just cast a formation that made her presence faint and walked happily by Yasenia's side.

Hanna asked respectfully. "Lady Tatyana, may I ask what your intentions are?"

Tatyana explained. "I want to increase the security a notch. Although I expected many seniors to come, it has exceeded my estimates. Little treasure, be prepared to gain more attention than we foreseen after the auction house."

Hanna nodded, and they all walked toward the Astral Sky Shop.

Cecile looked at the tall building with their clan's name as a sign at the top and asked. "Tatyana, how is that strange formation you've been working on since we arrived in Koran City doing?"

Tatyana caressed her chin. "Since I've increased my strength faster than I thought, it should be easier. But I will need at least around a year to complete it."

Yasenia smiled. "I'm really curious as to what that formation will do, hahaha."

Hanna was surprised. "Even you don't know, Lady Yasenia."

Yasenia shook her head. "I don't."

Hanna was surprised and giggled. "Lady Tatyana, you are so mysterious."

Tatyana smiled. "Don't try to investigate this, okay? I know you are a curious woman, but if you do it, I'll punish you by making you fear the sex you love so much."

Tatyana's tone was playful, but Hanna only felt her body shivering with fear.

Cecile commented. "Hanna, Tatyana's threats are never exaggerated. Be careful."

Hanna nodded like a pecking chicken.

Yasenia sighed. "Don't scare her. Although she looks cute when she is scared, that's not a reason to bully her."

Tatyana snorted playfully. "Your fondness for them is increasing."

Yasenia grabbed Hanna's hand with her tail and smiled. "Don't worry, Hanna. As long as you are loyal to us, I won't let Tatyana go overboard with her punishment."

Hanna looked at the tall and gorgeous woman consoling her, and she had the urge to throw herself in her embrace.

However, the red and icy-blue eyes looking at her pinned her feet to the ground as soon as her muscles twitched to lunge forward, making her miss a step and almost trip.

Yasenia changed places with Cecile and asked, worried. "Are you okay? Why would someone at your cultivation level trip?"

Hanna was so touched that she wanted to push her onto the bed and jump, cough, that she wanted to hug her. "Matriarch, you are so good to us. I love you. If you ever have extra stamina-."

*Bang!*

Yasenia blinked at the harpy that was flung into the sky by a mysterious force.

She caught her in a princess hug when she fell and laughed.

Hanna first wanted to complain, but now cradled in her Matriarch's firm arms with their faces so close, she only wanted to thank whoever hit her.

Tatyana clicked her tongue.

Yasenia laughed aloud, amused, and poked her nose. "Silly."

With a blush adorning her cheeks, she left Yasenia's embrace. 'My requirements for a partner are being corrupted!'

The sound of people tripping and hitting things was heard around them.

Yasenia blinked and looked around. "What happened?"

Cecile answered calmly. "You smiled."

Yasenia nodded. "I see."

Hanna nodded and praised shamelessly. "Lady Yasenia's laughing face makes me want to become her wife. Just seeing your smile daily is a blessing from the heavens."

Yasenia sighed. "Let's go."

They arrived at the entrance of the Astral Sky Shop and heard a woman's shouts. "I told you I didn't try to steal it! Why are you retaining me here!? Do you know who I am?"

Yasenia's eyebrow twitched upon hearing those last six words.

The shopkeeper was a young harpy. She had azure feathers and a petite constitution. However, her stance was straight, and her eyes remained unfazed.

"Miss, let us check your spatial ring with this device. If there is nothing of our shop you haven't paid for there, you should not fear it, right?"

"What's that?" Asked the woman defensively.

Azure feathered harpy explained. "All our items have marks, and this device can check them. For example, if I analyze your dress." The device shone blue. "It gives a negative signal."

The harpy approached a shelf beside the counter and picked a pill bottle. "On the other hand, if I analyze this bottle." The device shone red. "It gives a positive signal."

The woman shouted. "You want to check all the items inside my spatial ring one by one!? Who have you the gall to do something like that?"

Yasenia didn't interfere and continued looking while mixing in the crowd with the other three.

The azure-feathered harpy calmly answered the screaming woman's questions.

Even if she was naked, the people around couldn't help but feel that the Harpy had more elegance than the luxuriously dressed woman.

"No, miss. Just let me check your ring. The analyzing function can look into your ring and check just for a mark. We won't even know which devices have the mark. Naturally, after you take out the items, we will check again until it doesn't give a positive."

Tatyana blinked. "When did you create that thing, little treasure?"

Yasenia pondered. "I made it on a day I was working with Andrea and Angel. Well, I gave the idea and a basic prototype, then my dears perfected it. We placed it in our shop about four days ago."

Tatyana nodded. "I didn't know. Is this the reason you asked everyone to mark our Clan's symbol shape on each completed item?"

Yasenia nodded. "I didn't want people to know that those emblems have a trick, so I never told anyone. I have three of the low-level harpies working on creating the formations alternatively. The formation is intricate and small, so it serves as training impressively well."

Hanna was impressed. "That's genius, Lady Yasenia."

Yasenia blinked. "Is it? I think it is common sense so that these situations can be easily checked."

Then, they continued observing the situation.

**********************************************

Author: Humu, a nice morning, with a nice stroll and the appearance of a young female master.

Evelyn: Will there be a fight?

Author: Are you silly? What fight will Yasenia take when there are a hundred times more powerful people than usual in the city?

Evelyn: H-Hey, I was just asking.

Yasenia: Author~. Come with me.

Author: H-Help- QAQ.

Tatyana: Well, let us take over the Theater.

Kali: Do you know the summoning formation?

Tatyana: Of course, if you think about stealing it from the author, you will learn it!

Kali: Oh? It's true… Then, I summon you!

Evelyn: *Snicker* Doesn't if feel as if we don't need Author anymore?

Andrea: Sigh, girls, behave.

WPOmega: Alo~.

Angel: Oh? A new person!

WPOmega: Yup! How are you doing, little Angel? You look hotter-Cough, more adorable in person.

Angel: Hehehe.

Tatyana: So, what's your question?

WPOmega: Here it goes. Since Yasenia is a Progenitor Queen of her bloodline, when would variants begin to appear among her descendants from within the harem?

Andrea: Whom do you want to answer? I recommend the seniors. They are the ones who know the most about these things.

WPOmega: Yep, I wanted to ask mainly Valeria since she looks like she would know her stuff in this. But the other two seniors are welcome to speak~.

Valeria: Oh my, you want me to answer?

WPOmega: Wow. A three-meter-tall lady with Yasenia's proportions is really destructive.

Valeria: Hahaha, thank you.

Valeria: Well, to answer your question. Probably since the very beginning, as long as the bloodline is strong enough.

Valeria: Of all the girls, Kali, Angel, Tatyana, Cecile, and I have bloodlines strong enough to create variants.

WPOmega: Oh? Will they be called progenitors also?

Valeria: Hmm… more or less. They won't be Progenitor Queens or Kings—just Progenitors because the bloodline is not entirely original but a mix.

WPOmega: What's the difference in, like… power and such?

Valeria: It's like comparing a Divine Beast with a Legendary one. About two steps below. But do not think that this is weak. With proper opportunities, they can even surpass their Progenitor Monarch.

WPOmega: Monarch?

Valeria: King or Queen.

WPOmega: I see. So the Author will have quite a good time inventing new bloodline names.

Valeria: Haha.

WPOmega: Speaking of which… Where is the Author?

Valeria: Being plummeted by Yasenia.

WPOmga: I-I see.

Tatyana: You explained everything so well we couldn't interfere.

Mirrory: Hmph.

Valeria: Fufufu~, I do not appear in the novel often lately, so I must take my chance.

Evelyn: Valeria's laugh blessed us with the mighty jiggl-

*BANG!*

WPOmega: Where did that tail- You know what, never mind.

Tatyana: And with this, we say goodbye.

The rest: Bye-bye.

Yasenia: Have a good day!

Author: Oh, I managed to make it before it finished? Nice. Goodbye, little lurkers, and thanks for coming, WPOmega. Your comments across the novel have been very nice to read.

WPOmega: Thanks.

65