Chapter 581. Millionaire! The last treasure.
1.7k 17 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two items were left to sell from the auction. They were the top two items.

The first one of lesser quality was Yasenia's peak-level Heaven-Ranked pill. The other was the final item, which was still a mystery.

Ghana spoke as the auctioneer pulled down the cover for the pill. "Lady Tengliu, you have twenty-seven million in the card."

Tengliu nodded.

The dragon woman presenting the auction smiled and allowed the aura of the pill to engulf the hall.

The presence of the peak-level Heaven-ranked pill could warp the energy around and create an aura of its own.

Everyone leaned a bit forward, captivated by it.

"Next, we have the [Core Soul Formation Pill]. It's a peak-level Heaven-ranked pill that breaks all logic. The Astral Sky Clan informed us of its effects, and although we find it difficult to believe, they've placed their reputation on the line and promised that these were the effects."

The woman smiled. "The fact is, this is the only [Core Soul Formation Pill] in their possession. One of the items they can't replicate from the ones presented because the herbs for it were found in a secret realm."

Murmurs of interest could be heard from the attendees.

"This miraculous pill was found in a tomb in a secret realm four hundred years ago. Even then, the extremely high quality of the pill jar has maintained its effects as if it were a recently made pill. The purity of this gem is an astounding ninety-eight percent! An unheard number on pills in the heaven-ranked."

Tengliu's face changed. "Is it really that old and of that quality?"

Yasenia strengthened the anti-spying formation and nodded. "I would not lie in easily disproven facts. This is quite literally the strongest pill I have."

Tengliu's eye twitched. "Why are you selling it?"

Yasenia answered. "It's of no use for us. Although it could help us, it is not imperative. Honestly, my dual cultivation technique has better effects than it. The more I learn about it, the more impressed I am. Recently, I've learned that purifying the soul is possible with it."

Cecile blinked. "Is that why I've absorbed the [Void Soul Phoenix Tear] faster?"

Yasenia nodded. "The Dual Cultivation technique is honestly miraculous to the extremes. Where did you get it, Mom?"

Tatyana commented. "In the tomb that I visited and learned the ritual for… you know, you."

Yasenia nodded and thought. 'So, it is from the Moon Goddess and Sun God tomb. No wonder it is this powerful. My cultivation technique is also part of it. It is a combination of the [Convergence of the Sun], [Convergence of the Moon], and [Convergence of the Stars], creating [Convergence of the Celestial Bodies].'

Her attention went back toward the auctioneer when she began describing the effects. "The effects are as follows. This pill helps the cultivator cross any Heavenly Tribulation except the one that allows us to cross into the divine realm that Hero Distancia crossed."

Yasenia remembered. 'Right the Transcendence Realm. Is it called that for Body Cultivators? I think it might have another body.'

"Not only that, but during the tribulation, the pill will use the Heavenly Lightning to purify the soul, strengthen meridians, strengthen the dantian, eliminate impurities in the body, enhance the bloodline, nourish the Physique, and increase the talent of the cultivator."

"Moreover, it would give a passive cleansing to the body and eliminate impurities at a tremendous rate even after it, making cultivating take half the effort for twice the results."

"As we said before, a miraculous pill!"

The Hall was silent before it became extremely lively.

Tengliu blinked repeatedly and looked at Yasenia. "Child, is what she said true?"

Yasenia nodded. "Yes, it is a pill given to talented disciples back in my hometown. The effects on me and my dears are not as pronounced because of my dual cultivation technique. It would benefit us, of course, but it's not imperative."

Yasenia also thought in her mind. 'Moreover, Kali has a better recipe gained in the Lost Town called [Heavenly Core Fusion Pill]. She still lacks the skill to create it, but I believe she will be able to by the time we reach the time to cross into the Dantian Spiritualization Realm.'

Tengliu gulped and asked. "Yasenia, dear. If, and only in the future, you find it in your heart to forgive Aunty Tengliu, could you use that Double Cultivation technique on me? You said it has similar effects, right?"

Yasenia internally sneered; this harpy was on a banned list for true intimacy. But on the outside, she frowned and shook her head, showing an apologetic expression. "Most probably not, but we'll see. As I always say, the future is uncertain, and I've felt Aunty Tengliu's sincerity these last hours. However, it is too early to say."

Tengliu wasn't discouraged and smiled, rubbing her face with Yasenia to display her growing affection. "Mn, I will be waiting, child. In the meantime, let's buy this pill first."

Yasenia closed one eye and smiled, allowing Tengliu to nuzzle her. This kind of affection she didn't mind that much because of the lack of romantic intentions behind it.

"The initial price for the pill is two million Flawless Parus. This is a pill that can make a genius out of a normal cultivator, and the fate of any cultivator who ingests it will be changed. In our opinion, it is more valuable than any wealth a person can accumulate. Minimum increment of 500,000."

"Begin!"

Then, the bids flew out like arrows released in a war.

The price went from two to three to four to seven million in less than a minute.

Moreover, names of sects, clans, and empires flew around as the competition became heated.

"You blind man, I need this pill for my granddaughter! 7,500,000Parus!"

"Are you the only one with precious descendants!? Our prime disciple would become unbeatable with this pill! 8,000,000 Parus!"

"You both are acting like wild humans. Step back. My crippled boy has clogged meridians; this medicine would be his salvation. 9,000,000."

"I also have a crippled son, old lady. 10,000,000."

"The Ocean Swallowing Mermaids bid 11,000,000."

Tengliu sneered and bid.

"The Storm Feathered Harpies bid 15,000,000!"

An ethereally beautiful voice spread around. "Lady Tengliu, our mermaid princess, would love this pill. Please step back this time. 15,500,000."

Tengliu laughed. "You are dreaming if I would give up this pill. I don't have descendants, so getting this pill ensures the harpies have a leader after me. 17,000,000!"

The voice of the woman became colder. "Lady Tengliu, this pill is too important. 17,500,000."

Tengliu fired back without fear. "If you think so, then bid for it. 20,000,000! Let's see whose pockets are deeper."

"Tengliu, don't force our hand. 20,500,000."

"I'm forcing your hand? Please, don't play wordplays. You know I'm not fearful of your Mermaid Queen. Do you think a grand elder is enough to intimidate me?"

"Blasphemous! Our Mermaid Queen is the most talented creature in this land!"

Tengliu looked at Tatyana and Yasenia and smirked. "You may be surprised soon. 22,000,000!"

"We won't forgive about it this time."

"You both have been playing quite a lot. 22,500,000."

The man's voice was calm and deep. Tengliu's smile disappeared. "Tsk, Holy Beast Empire. When did you arrive?"

"Well, not long ago. My pockets are currently 25 million, Tengliu. Do you have this much?"

Tengliu blinked, and her smile became wide. "25,500,000!"

"Huh?"

Tengliu laughed. "You didn't expect it, right? Hahaha. This time, I win~."

The man grumbled. "You usually only carry a few million around. How do you have more than twenty-five today? Your luck is too good."

Tengliu smiled and hugged Yasenia. "It really is good~."

"25,500,000 going once, 25,500,000 going twice, 25,500,000 going three times… 25,500,000 going four times, sold!"

Tengliu didn't waste time and descended onto the arena.

The ethereal woman's voice sounded. "As perverted as always, going naked everywhere."

Tengliu rolled her eyes. "Are you jealous? I know I'm gorgeous, but you should avoid making it public that you envy my beauty."

The woman spat. "Shameless."

She stored the pill jar in her ring and returned to her VIP room, ignoring the other woman.

Yasenia's pockets were nearing 100 million Flawless Parus with this last item sold. A hefty sum that some first-rate powers might not have available.

Yasenia asked. "Aunty Tengliu, is it possible to change all these Parus to physical currency?"

Tengliu nodded. "Come with me later. We can do the exchange in a single afternoon. However, do you have enough space to store so many spirit stones?"

Yasenia nodded. Her Five Realm Spatial Ring had enough capacity that Tatyana used it for most of her life until she gained her current spatial ring.

The auctioneer smiled. "Congratulations to the Storm Feather Harpy Matriarch. The battle was intense. However, remember that we still have the last item."

The hall that became bustling with sound after Tengliu won got silent again.

The woman approached the last curtain covering the final item and revealed it.

The reaction compared to the pill was leagues apart.

The aura of the item melted with the Heavens and Earth as the surrounding temperature increased a few degrees.

Weak cultivators began sweating, and those with affinities toward water and similar felt uncomfortable.

The effects of this item were something Yasenia had seen very few times in her life and made her eyes widen. 'Transcendence Ranked!?'

The powerful aura of enigma, power, and profoundness left everyone speechless.

The auctioneer smiled. "This is our final product. The person who put it on sale is anonymous and doesn't want to be tracked. Our auction is very serious in this endeavor, and we will protect them with all our might. For other people to have confidence in the future when leaving us in the care of these quality items, we will use our power's entire strength to protect this secret."

"The otherworldly treasure you are looking at is an ancient Body Cultivation technique! This cultivation scroll promises to give the cultivator enough strength to meld with the Sun and embody it. To be able to blow up Celestial Bodies with a single punch and create another with the next. Giving the user an indestructible body that can cultivate in the cores of the Sun."

"A cultivation technique found in a secret realm, kept in the ring of someone for two hundred years, and the person being unable to cultivate it or entrust it to someone, they decided to put it for sale."

"The name of this miraculous technique is the following."

"[Immortal Sun Obliterating Body]."

Yasenia sat up from her lazy attitude, and her eyes glowed with surprise and joy. 'A Sun attributed technique? Hahaha!'

She instantly turned toward Carbira and asked urgently. "Carbira, can I use the Parus I've won from the auction?"

Her excitement was clear, so after confirming with the higher-ups, Carbira nodded. "Yes, there is no problem."

Yasenia smiled. "Perfect."

Tengliu asked. "Is that technique suitable for you?"

Yasenia nodded, but she didn't elaborate. The reason she wanted it was for her darling, not for herself.

Although, if she didn't find anything suitable, she might as well use it.

Yasenia knew that her darling was cultivating all the time that she wasn't forging.

If it weren't for Yasenia showing up occasionally to relax her and pamper her big girl, she feared that her current obsession would open her to Heart Demons again.

Although Spiritual Breakthrough, the event that happened when a cultivator got rid of all Heart Demons, would give the cultivator a lot of resistance to regaining Heart Demons, it was not foolproof nor immunity.

Yasenia got rid of Andrea's demons in the tournament years ago.

However, Andrea felt rushed after seeing all her other dears gaining inheritances and powerful items.

Evelyn gained the inheritance of a god and a Natural Treasure.

Kali had the inheritance of a Primordial Creature and had a Spirit Empress under her command.

Cecile was Yasenia's soulmate, had a bloodline known throughout the universe, and was extremely talented.

Angel was the inheritor of one of the strongest between heaven and earth, with a treasure that probably was born eons ago.

Mentioning Tatyana was unnecessary, and then Yasenia, the dragoness who, defied all logic.

Andrea, who only had her hard work and Natural Treasure, was not up to par.

Therefore, Yasenia's desire to get this was deep enough to make the others in the room feel pressure radiating from her body.

Her eyes glowed with determination as she leaned on the balcony.

'I'll get it, no matter the cost.'

Even if she didn't say it, her every cell radiated fighting spirit.

Tengliu opened her mouth to give advice, but Tatyana glared at her, silencing the Harpy Matriarch.

This was a chance for Yasenia to prove that she could control her emotions and be calculative and rational even in unexpected or urgent situations.

Tatyana would not allow anyone to intervene in her decision-making besides those fighting for the treasure.

*************************************************

Yasenia: Roar! I'll get this even if I have to kill!

Angel: Wow, she is burning with passion!

Evelyn: Literally, flames are dancing around her.

Andrea: Sigh, it's all my fault.

Yasenia: Darling, if you keep saying stupid things, I'll knock you up tonight! And I mean it with the sense of putting a child in that beautifully toned stomach you have!

Andrea: …

Author: Cough. I summon you!

WPOmega: Here I am!

Kali: Pfft, how many questions did you write?

WPOmega: This is the last.

Tatyana: Oh? Shoot.

WPOmega: Yes, Mommy- Cough. Tatyana.

The rest: …

WPOmega: I've been reading through previous chapters, and I've gotten curious. Are there treasures that devour other treasures in order to grow stronger, and if so, could this apply to the Draconic Heart that has become a part of Yasenia?

WPOmega: Also, would a dragon's natural instincts for treasure hunting affect sentient weapons made from their parts? Maybe Yasenia could grow stronger by feeding her Draconic Heart and other draconic weapons, armor, or treasures.... strengthening her physique and body cultivation instead of her energy cultivation.

WPOmega: It could be part of a dragon body refining technique, where dragons eat treasures to grow stronger. However, the quality of her bloodline and physique means that the only treasures that'd affect Yasenia on Distancia are made from dragons.

Tatyana: So, TLDR. Can a weapon absorb other weapons? And can a Yasenia become stronger if Draconic Heart can absorb treasures, right?

WPOmega: That's a good summary, yes.

Author: And you want an answer from…?

WPOmega: Whoever knows!

Author: Well…

The rest: *Silence*

WPOmega: Hm?

Author: Nobody knows much about [Draconic Heart], so that part won't be answered.

Yasenia: I think it can't. At least, I've never seen Draheart want to eat anything.

Kali: Draheart?

Yasenia: The name I gave [Draconic Heart]!"

Evelyn: Your naming sense is quite tragic.

Yasenia: QAQ.

Angel: Well, nobody is perfect.

Yasenia: Even my baby!

Mirrory: I can answer the treasure question.

WPOmega: I see. I'm listening, Mirrory.

Mirrory: There are treasures that can absorb other treasures. Those that do, however, are usually gluttonous enough also to try and devour their wielder.

WPOmega: Oh?

Mirrory: Hence, treasures with that quality are, most of the time, some demonic, cursed, or similar treasure.

WPOmega: I see.

Mirrory: There are exceptions, but, well. That's the most important.

WPOmega: Thanks!

Mirrory: Um.

Author: And that's all.

Yasenia: Goodbye, little lurkers~. Have a good day.

68