Chapter 599. Taking Control Over The Basin. (Poll Results.)
2k 18 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maybe some of you don't know, but an added benefit of being a Pat reo n supporter is that your votes count triple. 

Hence, the points after the final calculations are like this.

1.-Tree System Novel: 255

2.-Vampire Romance: 201

3.-ABO Dungeon: 118

4.-Zombie Apocalypse: 111

5.-ABO Romance: 88

6.-Quick Transmigration: 82

Congratulations to those who voted for the tree novel, and I've seen the popularity of the Vampire Romance novel, so if I have time in the future, I'll look into it seriously.

Thanks a lot to all who participated! 

*************************************************

Yasenia blinked and looked toward the distance, feeling Cecile's aura coming closer at a very high speed. 

Yasenia had told them that it was safe to come here already, so the whole group was coming. 

In the meantime, Yasenia asked. "Mirrory, I have a few ideas, but… What should I have done during Angel's inheritance ritual? What do I do during a ritual that appears to be damaging my lover, but I can't really interfere without risking it?"

Mirrory didn't answer straight away and asked back. "What do you think?"

Yasenia pondered. "Instead of approaching with fighting intentions, I should've asked?"

Mirrory shook her head and guided her thinking. "Think again. What if we were a demonic ritual trying to possess Angel's body? At first glance, distinguishing rituals is very complicated. Especially the rituals made to damage the "inheritors." They always try to hide their intentions."

Yasenia frowned for a second and thought. "Hmm. I should look around and see if there is a way to break the ritual first. Or I could wait for the most delicate part of it to interrupt it… After all, rituals can't be stopped mid-way unless the people doing it are very powerful, right? However… That's what I did with your ritual."

Mirrory smiled. "Those are a few of the options. For example, there are other ways to analyze the energy being exchanged and distinguish the ritual's flow, making you feel whether it is flowing with the Heavens or going against them. Do you know how to do it?"

Yasenia listened and nodded, but her face clearly appeared confused. Mirrory asked. "What are you thinking?"

Yasenia asked. "The method you are speaking is to see what kind of karma it generates. But don't I need to approach and inspect the formation for that? How is this different from meddling with the ritual?"

Mirrory tilted her head. "Can't you naturally feel the energy and tell? It's something easy to tell at first glance, right?"

Yasenia was speechless. "Mirrory, I don't know elsewhere, but where I come from, that's quite a high-level skill. Mom, can you do that?"

Tatyana nodded. "I can. But, yes, Mirrory is giving you juniors too much credit."

Mirrory lifted an eyebrow. "Oh? Then, your first answer was not completely incorrect... I thought that you could feel the aura and still decided not to trust us…" Then, she added. "However, the worst you can do is come in swinging as you did. You were like a rampaging beast, striking the ritual constantly. You should've stopped when Fu Jing Jing started speaking."

Yasenia frowned. "That's… Well, I do agree." 

Tatyana chuckled and hissed a bit when Valeria began bandaging her arm. "Honestly, it is all about perspective. There isn't one universal answer for those situations. However, false rituals are not that hard to uncover. If you meet one in the future, you will probably easily feel it, little treasure."

Yasenia nodded and asked. "Either way, I want to learn how to distinguish Karma, if possible."

Mirrory nodded. "Sure, it's not complicated to teach. In one to five hundred years, you should master the skill."

Yasenia's lips twitched. 'Our time scales are quite different.' 

Yasenia nodded and changed the subject by asking. "By the way, what are those grey things?"

Valeria patted Yasenia's head and commented gently. "Nothing you should bother about, little Yasenia. Those two are the weakest creatures between them, and you've already seen how powerless you are against them. Once we feel that you are ready to learn about them, we will inform you. Until then, remember to run if you ever encounter something that gives you similar vibes. The name of that thing is a seven-marked [Abyssal Horror], though. The less white runes, the stronger."

Yasenia nodded and didn't complain while her tail gently swished at Valeria's soft pat. After feeling their power with her own flesh, Yasenia understood that her chances against those things were minimal.

Mirrory sighed and commented. "Child. I know that you want to help us. If we see that you can participate in a battle, we won't ever deny you. Tatyana, Valeria, and I want all of you to grow, so we won't deny you the fighting experience. Even participating in challenges that can kill you easily is not out of consideration, and we wouldn't stop you. However, if the chances of winning are non-existent, allowing you to fight doesn't make sense. You won't learn much; worse, the chance of heart demons being born is high."

Yasenia smiled and nodded. "Don't worry, Mirrory. I understand. I was rash this time. I'll evaluate the situation better in the future. I can now see my previous mistakes and the things I failed to evaluate."

Mirrory nodded and floated to her side, also patting her head with a slight smirk on her usually indifferent face. "I'll give you this: that attack was phenomenal. Furthermore, you also managed to arouse the [Celestial Intent] hidden in you. Do you understand why?"

Yasenia nodded and spoke. "I was stuck due to me seeing my three elements separately. Celestial Energy and Intent do not enhance my elements. It is like a link to combine them. My base understanding of Celestial Energy was wrong, so it is normal not to be able to use it properly. If I want to become stronger, I must do the same I did with my first skill, [Celestial Coat]."

Yasenia felt a bit embarrassed that she hadn't seen it earlier. "Honestly… my answer was already in front of my face with how my "celestial" skills came to be. [Celestial Coat] is the merge of the three attributes, [Celestial Dress] was also created by energy threads of the three elements, and even my new [Celestial Field Master] enhances the three elements while weakening the rest, not to mention the [Celestial Pearl] is an item that gathers the three energies. However, I couldn't see it with the Celestial Energy."

Tatyana and the other two chuckled. Tatyana commented with a bit of nostalgia. "Sometimes, seeing the obvious thing that's right under our noses is the hardest thing."

 

Valeria agreed and praised the dragoness. "Very good. Yasenia, you are very talented and young. Remember that one or two years are nothing. You say you've been stuck, but, in truth, your comprehension speed is extraordinary. Your perception is a bit skewed, but you'll realize when you enter the secret realm a few years later." 

Valeria continued. "Not to mention you, your lovers will probably manage to awaken at least two intents by the time of the Secret realm. That's an absurd number for someone under fifty years of age. Even if they are still in the first level, and it will take a lot of time to improve, it is worthy of the word genius."

Valeria snorted and flicked Yasenia's forehead playfully. "Then, we have you on the other side, who has understood four intents, with one of them in the second level! Calling your progress quick is an understatement, and as long as you maintain this speed, you'll eventually catch up to your objective of fighting side by side with Tatyana."

Yasenia was unsure. 'Am I really that strong? I always end up beaten up one way or another…' 

Mirrory, Valeria, and Tatyana smiled at Yasenia's unsure expression. Tatyana chuckled and gave her a small kiss. "Do not let these old women put you down." 

Mirrory complained.  "Oy, who are you calling old?"

Tatyana snorted. "To the archaic mirror that has been alive for literal eons!" 

Tatyana ignored the twitching of Mirrory's lips and started to compliment her little treasure and pamper her. "The fact that you could pierce the defense of that thing is already something you can brag about, little treasure. You can puff those giant tits and say you injured an Abyssal Horror by overcoming cultivation levels! Remember that it was at the beginning of the Dantian Spiritualization Realm, or their similar level."

Yasenia blinked and asked tentatively. "Which is… ?"

Tatyana brightly smiled and answered. "Not telling yet." Making Yasenia roll her eyes. 

Valeria reminded Tatyana. "We need to inform those two youngsters, Tengliu and Coraline, about the possibility of those things existing in other parts of the continent. Although, it doesn't seem possible since their [Abyssal Corruption Obelisk] had no connection to anything else, and the area they had corrupted was not larger than two hundred meters."

Yasenia realized, as she looked at the crater created by Death's Descent, that they had coordinated during that intense moment to throw those two back to the starting point and allow Tatyana to obliterate everything with them. Her eyes couldn't help but widen. 'Even during those chaotic events, they could coordinate like this? Wow.' 

Tatyana took out a communication device and created a message in a few seconds with details on how to search for them and what to do if they discovered them. 

It was at this moment that Yasenia felt Cecile's aura approaching quickly and landing before herself, engulfing her in a cool and refreshing hug. 

Even when no words were exchanged, Cecile's slightly trembling body was enough to tell our dragoness how scared she had felt. 

When the Abyssal Horror hit Yasenia, Cecile felt quite clearly how the soul of her soulmate flickered like a candle in a storm. 

The amount of restraint she had to enforce not to abandon everything and rush toward Yasenia's position, making everything even more convoluted, was monumental.

The other girls breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Yasenia safe. Even if blood was staining her clothes and some parts of her skin, she looked energetic enough. 

But their expression changed to one of worry and horror when Tatyana's injuries entered their eyes. 'What kind of thing can injure Tatyana to this extent!?'

Tatyana saw that they were about to freak out, so she calmed them down. "I will recover in two years at most, don't worry. I haven't received permanent damage."

The dragoness looked down and quickly cleaned herself, revealing an uninjured body. She smiled and commented. "I'm also already healed."

Cecile was still closely hugging her and muttered resentfully. "You were heavily injured."

Yasenia sighed and hugged her phoenix tightly, kissing her head. "I know. I'm sorry, sweetheart." 

Yasenia picked up Kaleina with her tail. The tiny dragoness was already big enough to be used as a scarf, and she quickly coiled around her Mommy. 

Her crisp and childish voice was heard as she hugged her Mommy's head. "Mommy, what happened to Mama Tatyana and you? Does it hurt?"

Yasenia sighed. "It's Mommy's fault, dearest. I was ignorant, and Mama Tatyana got hurt because of that. Don't worry. Although it hurts, we are very strong. Your Mommy and Mama Tatyana are okay now."

Kaleina pouted. "Mommy, be careful! That looks like it hurts a lot!"

Yasenia kissed her forehead softly. "You are right. Mommy will be careful in the future."

Kali asked Valeria. "Can I do something to help Mother-in-law?"

Valeria shook her head. "No. I've already covered the most problematic injuries. Tatyana's body is special, and normal healing effects do not affect her as they would normally do. If there were a place with a lot of either Death or Fate energy, that would help. But there aren't any in the nearby vicinity. So, let her recover naturally."

Yasenia looked at the crater created by Death's Descent and commented. "Let's begin with the construction. Valeria, can we use vegetation as the houses to avoid influencing the Feng Shui? Forget about using Distancia-originated methods to create the sect. Let's use normal knowledge. Also, we must create one place with energies good enough for each of us. Although we are building a sect, the main aim is to create a cultivation paradise for our family."

Valeria nodded. "We perfectly can. This will also help us purge the death energy left behind by Tatyana's attack."

Angel asked anxiously while circling Tatyana like a nervous rabbit. "Can't Mommy Tatyana cultivate there to recover? L-look at her arm!"

Valeria shook her head. "That death energy is not natural. It is violent, and absorbing it will only damage a cultivator. Of course, if we leave it alone, it will eventually calm down and create a natural Death Biome. However, many years need to pass for that to happen. We can accelerate it, but it will take about a decade."

Yasenia looked at the basin they won with this fight and smiled. "Well, let's begin creating our little paradise."

"Kali, Andrea, you two move around with Valeria and learn about how to construct the buildings." 

"Cecile, clear the high-level beasts inside the basin. If they are intelligent, try to tell them to go beyond the surrounding mountains. However, let's leave a big part of the inner space to low-level beasts so that low-level disciples can go hunting, and we can create a welcoming but challenging space for youngsters."

"Angel, you will go with Tatyana and Mirrory and create the formations to cover this entire basin."

"Evelyn, you will be my right hand during this time and help me with ideas, materials, and other things."

The girls blinked, surprised. 'Huh? She usually tells us to do as we please…'

However, that surprise quickly turned to delight. 'We can help her with important matters!' 

Yasenia saw their expressions and felt a bit guilty. 'Leaving them to do as they please is not bad, but doing everything together and allowing them to participate is also essential. We are a family bonded by pushing each other to do better.'

Yasenia sighed. 'Well, thankfully, I realized before it was too late. Letting my dears do as they please and giving them responsibilities with family matters is as important.' 

Then, Yasenia and the others used the following years to create the Astral Sky Clan Sect. 

Yasenia also cultivated with much more intensity during this time, involving herself with formal matters less and less.

This slowed down the expansion of the Astral Sky Clan a lot. However, with the Astral Sky Sect around the corner, Yasenia gave the external clan less priority. 

 

71