Chapter 629. Kali melting in the dragoness embrace. (R-18)
2.5k 10 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Using her energy, the dragoness made the back of the couch fall, transforming it into a sofa bed. 

Then, she pinned Kali below her and captured her lips, starting a loving assault.

Yasenia kissed, purred, and tenderly licked Kali's scars, making speaking for the fox a bit difficult as her breathing hitched and moans left her mouth. "Yasenia, my love. Mmm, if you do this, I can barely talk."

Yasenia smiled seductively and nuzzled her cheeks, her throat vibrating because of her deep purr-like growl. 

"Grrr~." 

Kali felt in heaven as her body heated up, and her body felt Yasenia's throat vibrations through the touch. 'I can feel myself getting wet, oh my heavens.' 

The creamy lips of the dragoness covered the fox's lips, and they passionately began kissing. Kali's arms went around Yasenia's neck, and her legs surrounded her waist, touching the root of the thick dragon tail.

The thick floral scent invaded her nostrils, and Kali's mouth salivated, preparing herself for one of her favorite things to do.

Yasenia's eyes curved when the kiss became sloppy because of the salivating Kali. "You want it?"

Kali gulped the pooling saliva and nodded with flushed cheeks and a rapidly beating heart. 

"Then, take off your clothes~."

With a seductive laugh, Yasenia's clothes disappeared, and she leaned back with open legs. "Come here, then, Honey." 

The large penis appeared, twitching and dripping with thick transparent precum with a puffy and delicious-looking wet pussy right below it.

Kali also became naked, licked her lips, and dove in to kiss those plump lower lips. Yasenia moaned as Kali's tongue went along her entire slit, savoring her fluids. "Mmhn~, my beautiful fox is so hungry~."

Kali's three tails wagged as the delicious, sweet fluids of the dragoness entered her mouth, and Yasenia's hand landed between her fox ears, gently caressing her. She couldn't help but squint in happiness. 

The heavy penis resting on her face as she ate her flower made Kali's eyes blur with arousal. Then, her fingers went down, and while licking, sucking, and softly biting Yasenia's pussy, she rubbed her own slit and stimulated her clitoris.

Yasenia smiled and moaned. "No need for that, Honey~."

From the side of her vision, Kali saw the tail sneaking, and her green eyes were filled with anticipation. To show that eagerness, she went up the shaft of the dragoness with her tongue and swallowed the head of the large dick.

The fox pushed her head down, using impressive skill and throat elasticity to bury the entire length of the dragoness in her throat. Her pussy spurted liquid when Yasenia's heavenly moan tingled her eardrums as the delicious dick widened her throat.

Then, while moving up and down and doing a blow-job, the tail tip touched her entrance and tenderly caressed it up and down without penetration, splitting her lower lips with the exciting girth it had.

Each time it touched the clitoris, her waist trembled as if electricity was rushing across her body.

Kali looked up with moist green eyes as if asking why Yasenia wasn't penetrating her. The dragoness smiled softly, her fingers tantalizingly caressing her long fox ears. "Slowly, my love. I want to do it for a long time with you today."

Kali kept bobbing her head up and down, making Yasenia groan because of the tightness and trembling feeling of the hole. 

One of Yasenia's hands sneaked down and grabbed the large dangling breasts of the fox, massaging them and pinching her nipples with just the right strength while her nail slowly caressed the areola. Kali moaned, her throat trembling. 

Pushing herself to cum, Yasenia reached orgasm a minute later. She groaned softly. "Honey, I'm cumming." 

Kali's blurry eyes lit up, and she made a forceful downward motion, kissing Yasenia's pelvis and widening her throat beyond mortal limits while lodging the enormous penis deep inside her. 

"Honey!" 

Yasenia's waist jumped, and her delicious, thick semen burst from her penis, filled with rich nutrients and Yang energy.

With the tail constantly teasing her pussy and the delightful semen pouring directly into her stomach, Kali sprayed as her body trembled with an orgasm.

The fox took out the penis until only the head was in her mouth and caught the last three shots of the jelly-like semen, rolling them with her tongue and savoring it.

Yasenia saw it and excitedly pushed her down, kissing her tongue deep and exchanging flavors. Kali reached a mini orgasm as Yasenia's deep kiss and semen stirred her mouth. 'S-So exciting~!' 

After Kali swallowed everything, the dragoness smiled softly. "Let's begin, love." 

Kali smiled bashfully with red cheeks and heavy breathing. "Yes~."

While lying on top of Kali, the voluptuous dragoness tightly pressed their curves together, and her moist penis softly rested between Kali's slit.

Yasenia kissed the corner of Kali's lips. "I'm going in."

Kali then felt Yasenia's dick slowly widening her tight entrance. 

Like always, the dragoness took her time to penetrate her fox's tight vagina. The somewhat stiff but elastic hole hugged her glans and widened sensually. 

Both of them moaned and looked at each other with deep love. 

Then, Yasenia's tip finally entered, and Kali's vaginal entrance tightly clung to the slimmer shaft that came after the wide glans.

Yasenia bit her lips, her pupils widening and her golden eye color gaining a shade of pink. "It always feels so exhilarating~." 

Kali breathed rightly and muttered with a trembling voice. "I feel so full."

Yasenia chuckled and buried her head in her hair. "I'm going deeper now, Honey."

She pushed her waist, and gently spread her vaginal canal, reaching the end while softly kissing the cervix.

When the little inner kiss happened, Yasenia felt Kali's waist jump as a moan tingled her eardrums. 

The dragoness pressed her forehead with Kali's and began moving her waist at a gentle pace. 

While looking into each other eyes, the penis scrapped the entire vagina, almost going out, and then pushing inside until it pushed against the womb.

The gentle stimulation made Kali's heart shudder in euphoria. It might not be as pleasurable as rough sex, but the inner fulfillment was unmatched. 

Kali and Yasenia kept making love at this gentle pace, patiently increasing their feelings and slowly reaching an orgasm. 

Sex didn't need to be frantic mating; it didn't need to fill the room with beastly moans. Their gentle moans, kissing, and slow hitting of waist against waist were the only melodies in the room. 

Their figures interlocked into one, as even their tails circled their lover while exchanging affection.

The rising heat and pleasure accumulated over the next twenty minutes, and Kali reached two orgasms in this amount of time while gentle pleasure engulfed her soul with love. 

Yasenia spoke while Kali bit her lips. "Love, I'm going to cum~."

Kali didn't stop kissing and savoring her dragoness's mouth while answering. "Go on, mmm~. Fill my uterus. Ah!"

Yasenia grunted and accelerated her waist movements slightly for the final push.

Pah! Pah! Pah! Pah!

Kali's and Yasenia's breasts swayed and rubbed with each other as their bodies rocked back and forth. 

The moist sound created by the abundant fluids from Kali's orgasm became louder. Finally, Yasenia slammed her waist, and her penis pushed against the cervix, half opening it and burying part of her glans in the womb.

Kali felt it, and her heart accelerated in anticipation.

"Ahhn!!" 

Yasenia's moan was accompanied by semen bursting and filling her uterus.

The explosion of pleasure was like lightning striking Kali's brain, and her vision went white while her eyes rolled upward. "OH!!" 

The absurd amount of semen pressed against the walls of her uterus, stretching it gently, and the pure energy infiltrated her veins and meridians, making her body spasm. 

Even if our girls were accustomed to Yasenia's pleasure, they weren't accustomed to resisting the pleasure wave, but their brains strengthened and could handle more climaxes.

So, they could handle it better without going insane, but each time the dragoness energy invaded their uterus, a world-shaking orgasm drilled into their brains. 

Yasenia looked at the ruined face of her spasming fox with a smile after filling her. "So pretty~." 

Kali's saliva dripped, tears spilled because of pleasure, her mouth was opened after her throaty moan, and her eyes were lost, looking at nothing. 

The dragoness licked her mouth with possessiveness and love, her predatory and loving dragon gaze scanning her every scar and facial feature. 

Kali returned to herself a minute later, her stomach feeling full because of the large amounts of trapped semen because of Yasenia's still-inserted dick.

She answered the kisses of her lover and sighed. "That was incredible."

"Yes? Then, let's do it a few more times~. Now, though… Let's do something I know you secretly like."

Kali blinked and moaned as the dragoness member exited her insides, allowing the pearly white semen to spill out.

Then, Kali saw Yasenia falling on her back onto the bed and opening her legs. "Now it's your turn to fuck me~."

Kali felt a phantom dick pulsing. She eagerly took out her own treasure dildo, putting it on her vagina.

She felt the item latching on her and connecting with her nerves, making it possible to feel through the magical dick. 

Then, she eagerly approached and placed her tip against Yasenia's open and eagerly twitching vagina. Kali swallowed. "I-I'm going to put it in."

Yasenia looked at her lovingly. "Come inside, Honey." 

The fox pushed her waist, and the dragoness's folds not only accepted her but also sucked her inside while twisting around her length.

Kali's eyes rolled as her waist went forward until her pelvis touched Yasenia's pelvis, inserting the entire giant dildo in one thrust. "Oh, my heavens!" 

Kali felt the dragoness's vaginal walls clinging and twisting around her entire length, squeezing her as if she wanted to wring milk, and the cervix coming down to suck on her tip for extra stimulation. 

A loud moan left her mouth. "This is absurd! OH YES!" 

Yasenia chuckled and smiled, extending her arms. "Come here, Honey." 

Kali threw herself on top of Yasenia and buried her face in her colossal breasts while tightly hugging her waist. Then, she began thrusting with her entire body weight. The stimulation was really too much.

PAH! PAH! PAH! PAH! PAH! 

Yasenia moaned loudly as Kali violently thrust inside her. "Honey, my milk is going to spill!"

Kali looked at the giant bouncing breasts and saw white liquid spurting each time she thrust. Something in her head snapped. She hungrily bit one nipple and moved her waist even quicker. 

PAH! PAH! PAH! PAH! PAH! 

What followed were two hours of loving copulation, using all holes back and forth.

By the time they finished, Kali's stomach was bloated with semen and breastmilk, and her asleep face was buried in Yasenia's breasts while breathing softly. The Lady Fox's two holes had white semen spilling, and a soft and content smile lingered on her lips. 

The dragoness gently hugged her in her naked embrace, tenderly caressing her and occasionally whispering words of love even if Kali didn't hear her. 

The last time they did it was using the dildo, so Yasenia's leg was going around Kali's waist while Kali was deeply inserted in Yasenia's vagina. 

Yasenia smiled softly at her Honey's clingy appearance while sleeping. "So cute~. I love you so much."

She kissed her forehead and laughed. "You are the most beautiful fox in the world~. My dearest Kali, I love you." 

Alaia's message reached Yasenia's ears while Yasenia pampered her sleeping dear. "Young Miss, we have prepared the one thousand troops you asked for. We can depart whenever you find it appropriate."

Slowly caressing Kali's back, the dragoness's eyes cooled down as a cold smile appeared on her lips. "We are leaving in twenty minutes. Wait for me at the Sect's entrance."

*****************************************************

Angel: Will Kali also come?

Andrea: Right… She is "out of combat," hahaha.

Yasenia: Not necessary~. Honey should stay in bed and sleep in the cozy blankets~.

Kali: Silly.

Yasenia: *Hug Kali* I'm silly for you.

Kali: Hahaha. I love you.

Author: Let's summon today's person. I summon you!

Dante: Hello!

Cecile: Hello.

Dante: Tatyana, how was it like breaking through to the transcendence realm?

Tatyana: Well, difficult. There is a reason I took 500 years to break through. 

Dante: 500? 

Tatyana: Yes. It was a very complicated and slow process, especially because I was not that talented then. 

Dante: Wow.

Author: And that's all for today. Bye-bye! 

70