Chapter 630. Astral Sky Sect vs Five Shadow Fang. (1)
1.9k 12 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The disciples of the Astral Sky Sect were curious as their seniors gathered at the sect's entrance.

They couldn't help but stare in awe as the awe-inspiring 1000 cultivators naturally released an aura that made the air around them appear wobbly.

The fifty maids were disguised as Peak-level Ethereal Soul-level cultivators wearing their outdoor white flowy and fairy-like clothing. 

To Yasenia's order, not all of them came. Flora, Clara, and Selena would stay in the sect to take care of it in Yasenia's absence with ten other maids. 

So, the maids participating were thirty-seven out of fifty. 

People were naturally curious about the mysterious white-clothes people who always followed the Sect Master, but nobody asked and kept it in their minds to avoid provoking them. 

There was a case of someone flirting with one of them in the past because their beauty was not lacking in any way, but the man who flirted was killed on the spot by the maid without even giving him a second look. 

When Yasenia arrived, everyone stayed silent and looked up at the dragoness wearing a seductive blue dress that gave off an Empyrean beauty thanks to the celestial bodies printed on it and other details. 

The dragoness looked around and spoke coldly. "After punishing those who didn't follow the rules of my sect, the powers outside were not happy. Some of them protested and asked for an explanation, which is understandable. However, others interfered with our outside shops, and yesterday, a report about three of our employees being killed reached my ears."

Yasenia unfurled her aura and stated. "That is not an offense I will swallow. Hence, today, we'll destroy all those powers that have targeted us. Our first stop is Koran City, the [Five Shadow Fang Group]."

A few seniors frowned, and one of them took a step forward. 

Yasenia saw the yellow robe with white edges and knew he was a Sky Elder. 'That's the sword-master that joined in the first day.' 

The man was stoic and spoke. "You didn't inform us about you being able to summon us for War at will."

Yasenia's eyebrow lifted, and she mocked. "Did you think that my power is a charity organization? You are consuming my resources and cultivation areas. Isn't it a bare minimum to fight for what I think is right?" 

The sword master frowned. "I did not join your sect to fight for your cause."

Yasenia sneered. "Then, what is my use for you? Why did I accept you into my sect?"

The sword master answered naturally. "Because me being in your sect can act as a deterrent."

Yasenia burst into laughter at the ridiculousness. She looked around and asked, her slit pupils thinned into a line because of the anger she was feeling inside. "Anybody else that thinks like him?"

Yasenia saw that nobody answered, and her turbulent aura relaxed. "Oh, it seems that there is only one brainless man."

The sword master frowned. "Do not insult me, Lady Yasenia."

With a mocking sneer, she asked. "Or what?"

The man answered righteously. "I will leave your sect."

Yasenia laughed aloud for a good minute. "Ah… What a funny thing to say."

"Are you mocking me?" His stoic expression darkened, and he asked with a low and threatening tone. 

Yasenia's face became completely cold. "I am. Now, die. Alaia." 

Before the man could speak further, a dragon claw pierced his chest from behind, grabbing his heart and pushing it out and in front of his face.

The man's eyes widened when he saw his own pulsating heart in front of his eyes, grabbed by a fair and beautiful bloodied hand. "You..."

Alaia spat. "Shut up, your voice is dirtying my Young Miss's ears." 

Then, Alaia's body crackled with fearsome lightning and carbonized the man, killing him immediately. 

Everyone became petrified as they looked at the yellow dragon-woman standing there with a cold face and her deep blue eyes dangerously narrowed. 

The ashes blown by the wind were nothing but a reminder that hit their hearts like a drum and awakened them. 

When their eyes landed back on Yasenia, there was an additional layer of fear and respect. 

Yasenia looked around coldly and stated with a flat tone of voice. "Oh no. We lost a Sky Elder. What a shame that a low-level Epoch Core Cultivator died in such a tragic and abrupt way. I didn't expect it. Does anybody else also want to tell me they don't want to fight for the Sect they are a part of? No? Very nice." 

Without giving the shocked people another glance, her body grew in size quickly and transformed into a gigantic blue beast with two hundred meters of length and wingspan. 

The Empyrean majesty of the dragon eclipsed even the beauty of the Moons and the stars, as the Sun and Moon engraved in her wings appeared more beautiful and mysterious. 

She looked at everyone with her cold golden reptilian eyes and stated. "Now, let's depart."

Cecile and the maids mounted Yasenia's back, and the rest took their own flying treasures, quickly following behind the flying dragon.

The juniors who observed the death of someone they considered invincible were still frozen.

Flora, Selena, and Clara floated before them with the other ten maids, and Flora spoke. "Return to whatever you were doing. The Sect Leader might look ruthless, but if you are loyal to the sect, you will only receive benefits." 

On Koran City, the leader of the Five Shadow Fang was looking through some details that reached her. "Why did these three Astral Sky Sect people die?"

Her right-hand man answered with a gruff tone. "They resisted our words, so we killed them to make an example." 

The elderly woman didn't see anything wrong with those words. "Has that young dragon retaliated in any way?"

The man sneered. "What can she do? The only thing she has is that beauty and charisma of hers. In terms of strength, she is no one." 

The Five Shadow Fang Leader, Fang Xue Xian, looked at him with gratification. "At least you didn't get swayed by her beauty, Jian Li." Then, the elderly woman scowled. "That horny bird is a problem when dealing with the dragon."

The man sneered. "Who knows how many times she has been thrown to the bed by Tengliu to gain so many benefits?" Then, he grinned. "If we catch her in the future, I hope Leader Fang can lend her to us. Even if I'm not swayed, she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." 

Fang Xue Xian laughed. "Sure. I guess that seeing her face and those she is close to while you teach her what true pleasure is would be fun. Being treated as a human is a befitting place for someone who likes humans so much." 

Jian Li was about to laugh, but a large explosion cut his laughter short. 

BOOM!

Fang Xue Xian and the man frowned. She asked. "What happened?"

A person rushed into the room and stammered. "L-Leader Fang, that dragon is here!" 

Fang Xue Xian and Jian Li frowned and spread their spiritual sense outside. Their faces sank and became dark, their bodies flashed, and they ran outside.

Yasenia floated in front of a giant set of buildings on the outskirts of the Koran City. 

The Five Shadow Fang's main base was here, and it was big enough to be confused as a small city. 

What created the giant explosion was Yasenia releasing a Sun Dragon Breath and hitting the protective formation.

After calculating, the dragoness snorted. 'What a weak formation.' 

Angel, who was standing on Yasenia's dragon head, exclaimed cutely. "What a silly formation!" 

The thousand cultivators behind had their lips twitching. Drasha was also here, and she agreed with Angel. "After what we've been learning with you, little Angel, it truly looks lacking. Before, I might've even praised it. Sigh, people are really ignorant to go against Little Yasenia." 

Luscia, the mid-level Epoch Core Lamia, laughed happily. She felt that following Yasenia has been the best decision of her life.

From the small city, like a hornet's nest being poked, thousands of cultivators flew outside. 

If we looked at the numbers, Yasenia's forces were completely outnumbered.

In front of all of them, Fang Xue Xian floated with a powerful aura around her. After all, Fang Xue Xian was a middle-level Epoch Core that barely didn't advance to a high level. She was at the border but stuck in a bottleneck. 

Even then, she had enough strength and experience to battle some of the high-level Epoch Core people of the continent. That's why their group was one of the strongest second-rate powers.

Fang Xue Xian uttered gloomily while looking at the giant dragon fearlessly. "What is the meaning of this, Yasenia?"

Yasenia's maw arched in a sinister smirk. "Why are you acting surprised?"

Her ethereal voice spread around, reaching even inside the Koran City. "You mess with the affairs of my power, kill my clan members, place annoying obstacles left and right, and then try to even steal human deals from me, and you ask why am I here?" 

Yasenia stated coldly. "Your question should be why I wasn't here sooner! Feng Xue Xian, today is the day your Five Shadow Fang group stops existing, making an example of what happens if you underhandedly mess with the Astral Sky Sect." 

Fang Xue Xian's wrinkly face crumpled even more, and she threw her cultivation weight onto Yasenia with the aim of suppressing her.

Yasenia's eyes cooled down, and her own aura burst from her without limits.

BOOM!

The collision of auras was evenly matched, showing off the incredible growth of the dragoness in just four years. 

Fang Xue Xian's eyes widened together with Jian Li's when Yasenia's aura stopped her aura burst. "You, how did you become this strong!?"

Yasenia sneered. "Do I need to answer?"

Fang Xue Xian answered. "Yasenia, you don't know what powers you are messing with! Our power is not a normal second-rate power."

Yasenia smiled mockingly. "The Five Shadow Fang is a pavilion of the [Nine Silent Fang Sect]. They are a pavilion focused on people trading and other atrocities. Moreover, their connections with the ninth-ranked [Steel Back Wolf Clan] is deep."

Fang Xue Xian's heart tightened. "If you know that, then-."

"Then what?" Yasenia interrupted. "I know all of that, yet I'm still here. Don't you understand what this means?" 

Fang Xue Xian looked around Yasenia and said. "We have seventy low-level Epoch Core cultivators, and-."

Yasenia finished her sentence. "And fourteen middle-level Epoch Core cultivators, with that Jian Li besides you and yourself being able to fight at the level of a High-level Epoch Core realm. Not to mention, there are around six thousand Ethereal Soul Realm cultivators behind you. Numbers below that are meaningless."

Fu Hao, the city lord, appeared from the city, accompanied by another small army of one thousand Ethereal Soul cultivators. 

Yasenia smirked. "Finally, the puppet appears. I always wondered why you were so incompetent. It turned out the ones manipulating Koran City was not you, but this old and wrinkly woman." 

Fu Hao screamed angrily. "Yasenia! Did you kill my child!? That kind of new disease is something even high-level alchemists knew nothing about! Besides you, an abnormality, no one has the means nor reason to kill him!" 

"Did you finally go insane? Shut up and let the important people talk." 

Fu Hao's face became red out of anger, and he shouted and charged toward Yasenia. "I want to kill you!" 

Not to mention Yasenia, the others didn't expect him to charge at Yasenia.

However, when the dragoness looked into his eyes, she saw a black swirling and disgusting aura. 'Heart demons? Oh, he succumbed to them.'

Nobody stopped him, not even Fang Xue Xian.

Fang Xue Xian smiled. 'Now show the world how fake you are.' 

Yasenia gathered energy and opened her maw. "[Star Dragon Body], [Star Dragon Breath]."

A white aura enveloped her and created hundreds of stars in a second. Then, all those stars gathered in her mouth, and a massive white beam shot with mountain-leveling momentum.

BOOOM!

The white beam surrounded by stars slammed onto him with unstoppable might and pushed him back, cratering down and creating a giant explosion. 

The dragoness sneered, but she didn't admit it. After all, the ambush that targeted five of the Nine sects would be tracked back to her if she did so. 

In the middle of the crater created just outside the walls of Koran City, the charred body of the city lord lay unmoving. 

There was silence on both sides, people from Koran City having their eyes widen. 'Isn't he a high-level Ethereal Soul Body Realm cultivator!? He was defeated in one strike?' 

Yasenia turned her head toward the elderly woman and said coldly. "Now, Fang Xue Xian, it's time to face the consequences."

Fang Xue Xian asked grimly. "Do you really think you can win this fight with four middle-level Epoch Core cultivators?" 

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow. "Why would I be here otherwise?"

Fang Xue Xian screamed. "You are delusional, child!"

Yasenia laughed. "Let's test it! Angel, destroy the formation!"

The adorable blonde girl smiled sweetly. "Okay, Yasenia~."

Then, a terrifying aura spread from her, making everyone flinch.

81