Chapter 636. Relationships. Yasenia’s doubts about Sarah.
2k 15 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Yasenia left Evelyn's working area, her thoughts returned to Sarah. She was such a unique person that sometimes thoughts about her popped into her head. 

'How is she doing?'

Flying on [Draconic Heart], she used the sect formation to locate her position. 'Hm, this area… it appears that she is at home.'

When she arrived, she floated above the large mansion, something Sarah received as a "genius" class cultivator. Moreover, since she was there with another ten "genius" class cultivators, the lodgings were on the luxurious side. 'They are high-level Unification realm experts with very interesting potential… What I'm still confused about is Sarah's comprehension score.' 

She was about to descend and knock, but she stopped. 'Maybe she is in the middle of something? Let's see…' 

She looked inside the building with the Sect Formation and searched for her. After a few moments, Yasenia's face became strange. "What a mess. An orgy of eleven people."

They were all in the main bedroom entangled together, Sarah being the center of the action. However, Yasenia could see that it was more of a free-for-all, with some distinctive pairs she could recognize. 'I should stop spying.' 

Yasenia had zero interest in other people mating. 

She thought for a bit with a frown at something she had detected. "How was this kind of relationship called? I remember Mom explaining the different harems. This one is called… Ah, right, polyamory. When there are love connections between harem members besides the head."

Yasenia didn't like that. 

She considered that maintaining her dears as very close friends was best, but allowing them to harbor romantic feelings for each other was a line that should not be crossed. 

Even if she sometimes did threesomes and foursomes, she ensured she was always the center of the action while keeping their attention on her one way or another. 

It was not because she didn't trust them enough. If there was something Yasenia had for them besides deep love, it was trust.

However, allowing them to love each other without restraint could lead to very undesirable outcomes down the line. 

Of course, the dragoness was not speaking about ten or even a hundred years later. Her vision for these possibilities was further, looking at what might happen in ten thousand years or more. 

What if the feelings she allowed to germinate slightly grew uncontrollably by then? There will be times when they are separated for many years, and these small seeds can sprout into something more. Everything it took was a trigger, a misunderstanding, a small "pebble" to fall into the silent lake to create waves. 

If Yasenia wanted to keep unity and a healthy harem, she couldn't allow complete freedom. A few non-harmful restrictions would go a long way.

Naturally, she had discussed this with them individually to hear their unbiased opinions. 

Evelyn was quick to nod. Despite her usual behavior, she was extraordinarily loyal and rational in these things. She might like doing it with the others, but the feelings mainly were lust and desire to do exciting things with her seductive lover. 

Cecile didn't even give it importance and just nodded. After all, she knew she had a narrow heart, and only Yasenia could habit that small place within.

Kali was honest and confessed her deep feelings for Valeria, that although not entirely romantic, they had been slowly developing. Yasenia knew about it, and she didn't rush her dear fox. Her situation was unique, and Yasenia was extremely patient with her in problems related to her heart and feelings.

However, Kali was serious when she said she would try changing that affection to familiar affection. Moreover, Kali's love for our dragoness was apparent, and these problems were related to the far, far future. 

Yasenia was informing them preemptively to avoid any drama down the line.

Then, Andrea told Yasenia that she liked the other girls, but it was a kind of camaraderie. Yasenia knew it. That's why she mentioned it in passing.

Finally, her dear baby was what made Yasenia a bit helpless. Of course, she wasn't bothered, but she was aware of Angel's romantic love for Tatyana. Not only Yasenia but the rest, including Tatyana, also felt it. 

It was a love born from admiration and other factors. 

However, Yasenia knew that Tatyana was different from the young them. Angel's love was always bound to be platonic and never become deep because Tatyana would never answer that love.

The dragoness deeply knew that although Tatyana appeared normal, she was severely twisted inside. Her obsession for a pure love that fulfilled her empty existence was so deep that other than her lover, she would feel nothing for the rest. If Yasenia suddenly asked Tatyana to slaughter all her lovers tomorrow, she would do it without batting an eye. 

The relationship could be differentiated first by Tatyana and Yasenia, then by the harem and Yasenia. It was a strange "three-way" relationship. 

Moreover, regarding Angel's love, it will eventually, with time, diminish and become just admiration. After all, loving without response tires the heart. 

Furthermore, for Tatyana to reciprocate Angel's love through some miraculous event, there must be two things. 

First, initiative from her dear Baby. 

'Angel is very proactive. It can be seen with how she acted with me at first. However, she naturally is not trying to seduce Tatyana actively. After all, Angel's love for me easily trumped her love for Tatyana.'

Second, the party must be receptive or, at least, reactive to the approach. 

'Yet, Tatyana completely ignores everything from Angel. For Tatyana, although it might sound harsh, Angel is a puppy that I picked up and liked. A small cute animal, not something equivalent to a person.'

While Yasenia thought about these things and waited for Sarah to finish her business, she felt energy moving behind her, and a little bullet with long golden hair flew toward her. "Yasenia~."

The dragoness laughed and caught her in a hug. 'Moreover, she may have a sprouting affection for Mom, but she is madly in love with me~.'

Angel didn't lose a second, wrapping her arms around Yasenia's neck to kiss her deeply. Something Yasenia reciprocated while picking her up and patting her head. 

After filling her Yasenium reserves, Angel separated with a slight blush and asked while rubbing her face with Yasenia's. "What are you doing here, Yasenia?"

Yasenia's heart melted in a puddle. "I was thinking of you, baby. Also, I wanted to check on Sarah."

Angel blinked twice and then giggled sweetly, her little heart jumping in happiness. 'Yasenia was thinking of me~.'

The thing about Sarah flew through one ear and exited from the other. 

Mirrory appeared beside them and looked over to the house, looking at the ongoing coitus without shame. "That Sarah woman is special. Did you know that, Yasenia?"

Yasenia looked over and nodded. "I know something is wrong with her and that she has that strange treasure Mom spoke about. I don't know what exactly is that thing, though."

Mirrory pondered and commented, deciding to give her a small warning. "She is a chosen one from the heavens. Her talents are second to none, and her potential might be higher than yours. I'm not sure, though. You are quite an anomaly yourself."

Yasenia tilted her head. "But her comprehension, bloodline, and constitution are mediocre. No matter how much potential, without a proper ability to comprehend the heavenly path, it will be impossible to go far, right? Or does that treasure allow her to ignore these limitations?"

Mirrory looked at Yasenia and commented. "Her constitution has become a twenty-star from the ten-star constitution level."

Yasenia and Angel blinked repeatedly. "Ha!?"

Yasenia asked with confusion. "How did it suddenly make such a leap? Considering that each star level is exponentially more difficult, her constitution's quality needs to improve at least tenfold. Not ten times, tenfold!" 

Mirrory shrugged. "I told you. Remember that treasure Tatyana inhibited has already returned, so she should've done it with that." 

Yasenia summoned a screen and began reviewing what Sarah had been doing for the last months. Her high mental power allowed her to speed through six months in an hour. Of course, this was an invasion of privacy, but it was really too strange for such an exaggerated change to occur, and she didn't want anything unexpected to happen. 

Angel and Mirrory also looked with her through those months out of curiosity.

At first, Sarah was quite timid. Yasenia and the other two realized that her interactions with the harem were a bit awkward, and sometimes, she stopped in a daze while speaking with them, not knowing how to answer.

During these moments, the other ten were quite supportive and asked what was wrong. Sarah never really confessed anything and said that she was tired. 

Yasenia frowned, disdaining that attitude slightly. "Not telling her lovers what's wrong with herself is… Strange."

Angel was confused. "Why does she do this, also telling such an obvious lie like she is tired?" 

Mirrory didn't speak and kept looking. 

Yasenia realized that the interactions in bed were slowly changing. At first, the harem was quite similar to hers, with Sarah as the center. However, as the first four months went by, the dragoness keenly realized that the girls sought each other because Sarah's stamina didn't seem up to par. 

This made our dragoness even more confused. 'Why start a harem when your stamina is not that great?' 

But when she looked at the ongoing orgy at the moment, Sarah was as vigorous as a dragon. "It's not a small difference either. It's like two completely different people… Is that treasure related to sex?" 

Then, a big change happened about three weeks ago. Yasenia and the other two saw Sarah's face brightening while walking alone on a random walk she took. 

After that, she stood in place, looking forward in a daze and making many expressions.

Yasenia quickly realized that this moment was probably indicated when the treasure inside Sarah came online. 

Angel tilted her head. "What is she doing?"

Yasenia commented on her thoughts, and Mirrory agreed. Angel blinked. "So, the change in constitution rank should've happened in the next weeks, right?" 

The dragoness nodded. "Maybe she is going to train?"

What happened next left them quite speechless.

The somewhat timid and careful girl was full of confidence again, and during the next two weeks, she sent all the ten girls to the nine heavens in a supreme sex marathon.

Angel felt a bit uncomfortable. "It is a treasure related to sex?"

Yasenia analyzed further, her clever golden eyes observing and taking in every detail. "No… It's a relationship treasure. Look, even the small groups between lovers are becoming less and less common. I don't believe that all ten of those girls are so shallow as to separate because Sarah can suddenly make love with them until they become silly."

Mirrory smirked. "Pleasure is a powerful weapon. I think you are underestimating it." 

Yasenia shook her head. "I'm not. The change is just too abrupt. Look, the previous day, these two were even kissing and cuddling on the sofa when they were alone. Now, they just sit together as if nothing happened during the last six months and speak like friends."

Yasenia analyzed with surprising accuracy. "It seems that whatever treasure she has feeds on energy released during sex or because of being in a relationship. If so, it would make sense why she is expanding her harem so much."

Yasenia squinted. "Moreover, if there is something like a quality limit for the woman she accepts, it would make sense why all her lovers scored identical stars on the test. Her treasure should not only enhance herself but also those she is together with. It would also make sense as to why there was such a chasm between her star tests. The results were 10, 20, 10, 20, and 2 stars. Who has such strange star levels?"

Mirrory lifted an eyebrow with appreciation and asked. "Can't it be a very powerful dual cultivation technique like yours?" 

Yasenia shook her head and looked where Sarah was still rolling with her lovers. "Although there are only images in here, I can't feel any technique being used in the room where Sarah is now." 

Suddenly, a week ago, Yasenia, Angel, and Mirrory saw Sarah go to her room, lock herself, and after a few seconds, the aura of her body made a massive upgrade. 

Yasenia and Angel opened their eyes wide. Angel was utterly lost. "How? She only had sex and spoke with many people. She didn't even cultivate a lot! Not only that, she doesn't have a dual cultivation technique! It just… happened? This doesn't make sense. Is that treasure that heaven-defying?"

Mirrory also frowned. 'I didn't know systems could be this ridiculous…'

The existence of systems was not general knowledge, even among top-level cultivators. 

For the ancient mirror that permanently moved across the higher realms, it was expected not to know because if any system user reached those heights, they would never speak about it for fear of being hunted by other high-level cultivators that might covet the system's strength. 

The systems also influenced this secrecy when a person was stronger, subconsciously affecting the mind in mild and not harmful ways to make the cultivator not want to reveal the secret. 

Tatyana knew about them because she had met with them in the lower ranks, fought against them, and looked into the souls of these people. 

She learned it by chance because of her expertise in souls, fate, and death. She was an exception, not the rule.

Yasenia gained a complicated expression as she remembered her previous reasons for becoming suspicious of her. 

'Sigh, I felt a bit guilty about my reaction back then, and I forgot why I reacted that way. Now…'

Inside the room, Sarah was ending her session when a message from the system reached her mind. 

[Host, if you've finished, the main objective is waiting outside.]

Sarah stopped licking her lover and blinked, feeling awkward. 'Is she looking inside?' 

[Host. I can't tell.] 

The woman above her moaned. "Mm~, love, why did you stop licking? I was about to reach it."

Sarah coughed and used her fingers and a skill from the system, making the woman's body arch and spry while her eyes rolled until the whites showed. 

Looking at the ten fainted naked women, she smiled, satisfied and proud. 'After getting that new physique, I'm quite good~. Today, I gained 7060 points in just three hours. Isn't this a new record?'

[Good job, host. After the attack from the red-eyed woman, we lost all the accumulated points, so you must work hard. Hm? Host, I'm detecting the signature of an extremely powerful treasure. Quality and grade are unrecognizable. Should I scan the area and search for it?]

Sarah shook her head. 'Let's be cautious. The last thing I want is for something like what happened in the test to occur again. Since it appeared together with Yasenia, it is probably related to her.'

Then, she cleaned herself with the system, put on clothes, and walked outside. 

Yasenia saw that she finished and approached the door to knock on it. 

******************************************

Tatyana: Should I say, as expected? 

Yasenia: This is so strange… 

Evelyn: I agree. Why do they even exist? Doesn't this go against everything the heavens want?

Author: That's something to discover later~. In the meantime, let's stop looking at the stars and plant our feet on the ground before us! I summon you!

Randomplant: Hello!

Andrea: Welcome, who are you asking today? 

Randomplant: Well, I wanted to ask all of you girls, but mainly Yasenia. 

Yasenia: Sure. 

Randomplant: So… Have you thought about improving your sexual skills, reading manuals, asking Tatyana, or any other ideas? Or do you just plan to improve naturally?

Andrea: *Sweating coldly* I think Yasenia is good enough… I would like to be able to walk the day after.

Kali/Angel/Cecile: *Nods*

Evelyn: *Jokingly* I mean, I wouldn't mind if she made me a permanent bed resident, to be honest. Imagining myself being used as a sex toy every day it's… Huegheuhgeugh. 

Andrea: … That perverted laugh always takes me by surprise. 

Yasenia: … Dear, I wasn't expecting this. Do I really not satisfy you?

Evelyn: W-Wait, love, it was a joke. Don't look at me with such a sad expression! If I say I'm not satisfied, I might as well be smitten by heavenly lightning!

Yasenia: Really? 

Evelyn: Of course, of course. 

Yasenia: I see. I was confused because the way you squealed when I pierced you with the semi-transformed dragon member was very intense…

*Evelyn blushes, and her legs go wobbly while remembering things.*

Yasenia: To answer the question… I think my skills are good, and I would rather improve them naturally. Of course, there are other dual cultivation skills I'm improving daily. My dual cultivation technique's ability to give and receive energy while strengthening my dears is very important for my and my dear's growth. I spend at least two hours daily with it.

Tatyana: I was wondering why it was feeling better and better to do it with you, so this is it. 

Yasenia: I take your cultivation as seriously as mine! 

The girls: *Lovingly* We know~.

Author: Satisfied? 

Randomplant: Yup~. Thanks!

Author: And this is all for today. A chapter full of relationship shenanigans! 

68