Chapter 723. A Week Later. Conclusion of the Thirteen Leaders. (Important Annoucnement)
2k 19 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note: There are a few important things at the end after the Celestial Theater. Please don't skip it~.

***********************************************************

After that, the conversation that followed was about Yasenia negotiating with the various powers to allow the Astral Sky Shops to open throughout the continent. She didn't have as much manpower yet. Still, the sect's daily income was enormous thanks to the Parus Mine, which made buying a few plots of land in major cities not that significant of a burden. 

Other than that, the powers were also interested in the products of the sect, and the various leaders ended up staying in the Astral Sky Clan for a week. All these leaders had their minds filled with Yasenia's words, and they made assumptions about Yasenia's true origin. 

Yasenia didn't mind their minor investigations about her. In the past, they might have been harmful, but at the moment, they were considered beneficial.

There was a big difference between a "strong new power" and a "strong new power that was not native and uninterested in their land." 

The dragoness didn't plan on revealing much more for now, but she had prepared a few documents with basic common sense for the outer world with Tatyana and the seniors.

These documents explained a bit about how outside forces viewed different races and how Distancia powers would eventually face destruction if they continued with their absurdly harsh slavery laws.

While she was not going to give them everything yet, she was going to share this final part to accelerate her plans.

As Yasenia said before, she was not a hero, but if she could do something that made her dears happy with little effort, she would have no problems doing it.

In this case, this "something" to make her dears happy was to eradicate the brutal part of slavery and save a whole race.

She knew the slavery system in Sky Continent, and while it was called such, and dark traders existed, most of the slavery was done within the "laws," and slaves there had basic rights, salary, and protection. Slave abuse was very low for what "slavery" entailed. 

It was less of a slavery trade and more of a work-hiring trade that covered plenty of areas.

While not a perfect solution, asking the entire Distancia Continent to ultimately abolish slavery was foolish. Nobody, after dozens of thousands of years of education, would accept it.

It was like suddenly asking a mortal society to consider rats as citizens or a religious society to change their God. 

Not only would the citizens look with contempt at the "rats" or the "new" God, but the leaders would also be seen as crazy for proposing such a thing.

A gradual change was best for this radical and cultural transformation. 

Meanwhile, during their stay in the Astral Sky Sect, they all received the news of the sudden end of the plague, making them sigh with relief and reaffirm a few of their thoughts.

The way Yasenia and the others could heal so many people was by using water as a source to carry the parasite-killing antidote. Be it rain, reservoirs, rivers, or lakes, they all carried the medicine that allowed them to fight the parasite Kali released. 

Moreover, since it used rain as a medium, those people who might have gone to other cities would also benefit.

In short, it was quickly contained because of the advanced planning from our girls.

It was noon on the eighth day of their stay, and all the leaders had appeared in Yasenia's room with more relaxed and welcoming expressions.

Yasenia has proven to be a dangerous but easy to speak with. They learned a basic thing, "Just… Don't provoke her."

And who would've known? It worked wonders! 

Most of them had a residence in a core area of the city as leading powers, and they even had slots to carry a few juniors to train in the sect for three months a year. 

What Yasenia and Tatyana were using was not a normal way to grow a sect. They were using the "Holy Land" structure.

With time, for people outside the sect, the Astral Sky Sect would eventually become a paradise place, and entry slots to participate in activities would become increasingly valuable.

This would accumulate advantages, and eventually, Astral Sky Clan would become the number 1 power. 

Of course, it was only possible because of the massively sturdy foundation Yasenia had laid in six short years with the help of three seniors from higher worlds.

If Yasenia were alone, she would've needed a few decades to reach her current progress. 

Which, by the way, was still stupidly short. 

When all of them sat in their chairs in Yasenia's office, their attitudes were more relaxed. Yasenia spoke. "Thank you for your patronage these last days. Our development is increasing by a lot because of your cooperation. In the name of the Astral Sky Sect, I wanted to say thank you." 

The Forest Sky Empress laughed softly. "Don't be polite with us, little Yasenia. We've also benefited a lot from these transactions."

Yasenia smiled and nodded. 

Tengliu looked at the other leaders and asked. "By the way, have you all sent a letter to the Continental Shadow people? I'm having a strange feeling lately, and I don't know why."

The leaders didn't dismiss such vague words. After all, Tengliu was one of the strongest Fate attribute users in the entire continent. 

The Holy Beast Emperor got thoughtful and commented. "I communicated with Beastmaster Monarch and told him to send the letter personally, so it should be okay. However, if you are having some sort of premonition, we should be careful."

Suddenly, they heard the doors open as one of the mysterious maids that always stayed around Yasenia entered with a cold and solemn expression. 

This woman was a dragon woman with yellow scales, hair, and mesmerizing azure eyes. Her body was also very curvaceous, and lightning could be seen sometimes, creating arcs around her scales. Like all the maids they'd seen, her beauty was outstanding even for them.

Alaia spoke. "Young Miss, an army is approaching our sect. It has a few tens of millions of creatures in it. They will arrive in three days."

All the leaders' faces darkened, and some even showed rage in their expressions. 

Yasenia, on the other hand, was calm. She spun the engraving pen she held in her hand as she thought. 'As expected, after being amputated and then provoked, he couldn't stay still and sent the Garuda army to test me. Cunning, but this is far from enough. I wonder, what will the leaders here do?' 

Tengliu asked while suppressing her voice to prevent her internal anger from leaking. "What races?"

Alaia looked at Tengliu, then at Yasenia. The dragoness nodded, giving her permission to answer. "Tell us all the information you have."

Alaia turned toward Tengliu and spoke. "The gathered races are in the thousands, but the main ones are wolf creatures and garudas. From the sources of information I've received, the person leading this army is the Garuda Patriarch himself. They are moving at a constant speed since a concealing formation surrounds them. However, since it was pathetically low-level, we could detect them in advance."

Alaia continued. "From the spies we've snuck inside, we discovered that their target this time is not the complete destruction of the sect but capturing Young Miss one way or another. While we haven't discovered why they want to, since the leader of the expedition is the Lord of the Garudas accompanied by the Peach Blossom Sect's few elders, we can make educated guesses."

Alaia's voice was flat, but the longer she spoke, the thicker the killing intent around her grew. 

Coraline frowned and asked. "Why would they go through so much trouble to capture little Yasenia?"

Alaia answered. "It seems that someone had finally discovered the bloodline level of Young Miss and spread it to them."

Tengliu was curious and asked. "Can we know it?"

Alaia turned toward Yasenia, and the dragoness shrugged. "Since those people know it, it is a matter of time before it spreads across the entire World."

Alaia looked at Tengliu and the others and commented. "Our Young Miss is considered an adolescent dragon, and her bloodline level is of the Peak-level Ancient Beast Realm."

All thirteen powerhouses froze in place, their eyes widening to the extremes. Not even the ever-composed Holy Beast Emperor escaped this time from showing disbelief. 

While there have never been any Ancient ranked bloodlines in the Distancia Continent, they knew about the rank as it was left behind in many information scrolls.

Therefore, they all knew just how absurdly powerful it was for someone of Yasenia's age to reach that bloodline level already.

After all, bloodline increased with age, and this was more so for dragons.

As the king of beasts, even if a dragon lazed around and never cultivated, they would eventually become powerful. 

Dragons with legendary bloodline levels and above had no lifespan, and the only thing that could naturally kill these dragons was their bodies growing too large for their cultivation level to support them.

Imagine a dragon of Tian Long's size but with Yasenia's cultivation realm. The dragon would die because the creature's core would be unable to sustain it.

This was one of the reasons why, even with an "infinite" lifespan and being basically set for life at birth, dragons were not absolute overlords throughout the Universe. 

Plus, almost all races hunted dragons for their valuable bodies, and because of their reverse scale, even Dragon Gods with enough strength to scare Immortals and Gods would sometimes fall.

If not because of the few natural disadvantages, Dragons would be complete overlords throughout the Universe. 

So, after hearing that one of such creatures, a very young one at that, had such a bloodline level, all these leaders were scared stiff. 

The Forest Sky Empress stuttered, not believing her ears. "W-What level did you just say?"

Alaia frowned, sincerely confused. "Are you deaf?"

The Empress saw the sincerity in Alaia's confusion and coughed, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, it is such a ridiculous claim that I have a hard time believing it."

Yasenia lifted an eyebrow. "There is no need to go in circles. If you want to ask me to prove it, just say so."

Then, Yasenia undid the formation that suppressed her bloodline and allowed it to run rampant in the room, not even putting an effort to increase the effects.

BOOM!

The calm aura around Yasenia exploded and engulfed the entire room in her presence. Her beast cultivation has already reached the tenth level of the Fusion Core realm, which gave her a massive upgrade in strength.

Her bloodline pressure was already comparable to the leaders when she was in the first level of the Fusion Core beast realm. Now that she was in the limit of the realm, the aura had done a qualitative and quantitative change.

Even the air around Yasenia felt denser and harder to breathe.

Yasenia looked at them with a smile, but to the leaders gathered here, that smile felt predatory. Even the strongest one, bloodline-wise, Cao Chenghua, felt like a common bird being looked at by an ancient creature.

Alaia saw their expressions and internally smirked, feeling smug. 'Now you understand our miss's might? Young Miss should have done this earlier.'

Yasenia looked at the Forest Sky Empress with a smile and asked. "Is this enough?"

The Empress stuttered. "Y-Yes, Lady Yasenia."

The dragoness reactivated the bloodline-suppressing formation with a laugh. "No need to be so formal. Acting like before is enough… Hm?"

Yasenia looked over to Tengliu's side and saw her using her wings to cover her waist area with an awkward expression. "What happened?"

Tengliu coughed. "Nothing, don't worry."

Alaia was ruthless and revealed it. "She orgasmed when your aura hit her."

Yasenia was dumbfounded, and Tengliu's cheeks gained a rosy color as she looked sideways. For a 1500-year-old, to lose control in such a manner, especially when her race was supposed to be a sexually driven one, was extremely embarrassing.

The leaders around felt their lips twitching, but strangely, none of them blamed her. They also understood that as a Harpy, it was natural to lose control of the body when met with such a superior creature. 

Even they felt a primal impulse to court Yasenia for a moment before they suppressed it.

Yasenia asked. "Let's return to our conversation. What will you do in this situation?"

The Holy Beast Emperor was the one who talked. "We'll stop it from you as guaranteed before. If they insist on attacking you before the summit, then we'll have to teach him a lesson."

Nobody disagreed. 

By now, they all clearly understood where Yasenia stood on their continent. She was either a "kill before she matures" or a "Never provoke and ally if possible" being, and Yasenia had shown clearly that she had already "matured." 

Opposing her right now was not only stupid, insensible, and short-sighted but probably a one-way ticket to the reincarnation cycle.

**************************************************

Kali: Status is really nice.

Yasenia: Right? That's why I bothered even in the first place. Now, even if I kill them at the summit or declare War after it and exterminate their powers, nobody will probably react strongly. From now on, unless an accident happens, everything will be smooth sailing ~.

Kali: Yes, my lovely dragoness is the most intelligent.

Yasenia: *Tails wagging.* Praise me more~.

Kali: Hahaha, you are so cute~.

Yasenia: Cute? Fufu~, let me show you how "cute" I am.

Author: Hm… Is Yasenia taking her dears more often to have some "fun" lately, or is it just me?"

Evelyn: *Grabbing her waist with a painful and happy expression* It's not just you. 

Author: … 

Author: Let's continue. I summon you!

Randomplant: Hello!

Andrea: Welcome.

Randomplant: Tatyana, have you ever had a harem or considered having a harem? And if Yasenia could control multiple bodies at the same time, would you ask her to pretend to be your harem?

Tatyana: For the first question, I've had them. 

The rest: …

Tatyana: What's with that look? I'm oo… experienced. It's normal to try new things when other things don't work. Although they were done during my bleak moments, I barely have any happy memories from them.

Randomplant: Hm, I see. What about the second question?

Tatyana: Leaving aside whether it is possible for my little treasure to multiply herself suddenly… *Smirk sadistically* I would probably live in bed for a long time as I subdue multiple little treasures~.

Tatyana: Aahn~, just thinking about multiple little treasures with eyes rolled up and becoming little whales is making me hot~.

Randomplant: Little whales?

Tatyana: I mean, whales squirt a lot of liquid from their orifices, right? Fufufu~. 

The rest: …

Author: …

Tatyana: And that's all for today~. 

Author: Sigh… 


There are a few important things ahead; please read~.

First of all, hello, this is the monthly thank you for Patreon! It has been a while since I did it; I don't know why. Hahaha. We've crossed the 180 Patreons!

Here is the important information. Other than HEM, you have another 2 novels in Patreon! They are Ascension of the Sylvan Cosmos and Rise of the Death Empress.

Currently, they are on chapter 5 each!

AotSC is about a Tree with a system in a world with a system. The tree is not a reincarnated soul stuffed in a tree but a literal tree. Interesting, don't you think? I think it is at least worth a try.

RotDE is Tatyana's story. I previously uploaded it, but it was too rushed, and I felt as if I was skimming through the plot points, as if I had something running after me that would bonk me if I didn't. So, I've rewritten it.

Now, for the question that all of you probably have. Will the novels come to the free pages? Well, my plan is to upload the first 35 chapters to Patreon so that I can upload the first 20 chapters of each novel "daily" and then go for the common uploading speed that they will have. In short, similar to HEM, they will be 15 chapters ahead on Patreon, with each tier having more chapters than the others. You can check the benefits to know more deeply.

And yeah, that was the announcement. If you have any questions, you can write them down in the comments! Following up, there are the usual benefits for Patreons.

First, you'll get dozens of illustrations (Both R-18 and normal), with at least one illustration per month. Then, from 6 to 15 advanced chapters, and the privilege to ask questions in the Celestial Theater and get answers for them without limits. There are also polls to choose illustrations and so on. Here are the dears that are subscribed~.

Celestial Cultivators!

Spoiler

AARTAPPEL
Acedia
Admiral362funny
Alandra Luna
Allan
Andrew Miles
Andrew R G
Anna Haig
Anubhav Das
Arfa42
Aron Arnett
Ash
Azur Kris
AzureLotus
AöM
Baseplate36
Belkoth
Blackelements
Cambstansa
Chris
Christopher Barzilla
Cody Johnson
Corodix
Cossey3407
Cyan Mulder
DaniXO
Dante
Drogon
dsigler96
eeleater
Eric
fantasy12
fightnguru
Flagestis
G_Man_No_99
GAGE OLD
Glasmaster
Henry Hammond
Huxley
Huy Bui
iriri
Janjan2341
Jason Davis
John Doe
Jonathon wojtowicz
Josh Rinke
Jostein Andersen
Kaszty
Keyku
Kikaibaka
Li1 Mainy
Lord William
Luke S.
Mace1980
Man of Sodium
Mayrah
me493865
mmms
Moonymoon
Mundanity
My_dude
Nightingale
Ole Martin Johnsen
OTwist
Page
RackOfLife
Randomplant
Raven95
reventcake295
Rijax Bloodmore
Robby Harbury
Rors399
s0sTommy
S_Mawa
Scott Logan
seth medeiros
SophiaGloxi
Synystyr97
Sébastien Kingsbury
Tatsuya
Tom Ford
Troxking
Viggo Persson
VolfKami
will
XSell
XxHalcon
Yeuromain

[collapse]

Star Cultivators!

Spoiler

Chumpchump
Clutch
Eladio Crauland
Embreal
Enes
IllOmened Love
IllusiveTaipan
Insert-name
J N
Matthew Davies
Nathan Green
Other
POTATOE SAMURAI
TwiztedAbbot

[collapse]

Moon Cultivators!

Spoiler

Aitage
Akatosh117
Chantry Rasmussen
DrYggdrazil
Eila~~
Eric Beck
Garry Capps
Interested99
SenoirKain
Tisolon
Vincenzo_45R

[collapse]

Sun Cultivators!

Spoiler

a pigeon
Alexander Abegglen
Anders Moegreen Hjortshøj
Andre Kruger
Antoine Delebo
aries uy
Aschente
AstroGemini
Atelia
BenjaminB5
Bernhard Wiedl
buckboucher
C.S Sturmer
ChaosOmega98
Charles Owens
Chris Stephan
david richmond
Dean Gharandoq
dezwon quinn
Dimitris Tsimoulias
Dominic Cullen
Elliott Bentley
essespeople
Francesco Di Gennaro
jeremy grove
John Riess
JollyRodger98
Khalydor
Kristan Games
Mark Pelle
Matthew Jimenez
Matthias Bless
Mekx _
Mika Guy-Richard
Neko-chan
Nine-hydra07
Odin Ellingsen
Primal Lord
Raymond
Russell Nishwitz
Ryan Mah
Ryuse Ikejima
Shira_Ori
Spencer Ryan Crawford
Story Seeker
Sydney Alamir
Taka
Tim Koudenburg
Trianda Lewis
Vusal Rustamov
Z0l4nd
Zacus
Svetlomir
Akalynn
ArtemisCrae
Bob
Enzo Sarrat
Ghost
IceFox
Joeseph White
Kissa454
Rizeres
Sephtis cz
TheOneAboveAll

[collapse]
67