Chapter 2 – Frolicking
4.7k 10 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 - Frolicking

Changelog

Name change: Demon maid, Marii → Sofi.


Yui had two beautiful flowers in her arms, yet, some things did not pan out as she envisioned. Who knew three people walking together while holding their hips was extremely difficult? She certainly didn’t. Movies always depicted their characters casually strolling down the red carpet with two ladies, but her girls? They seemed intent on tripping both themselves and her, of course, she knew it wasn’t on purpose. Her flowers just didn’t want to lean against her to balance themselves.

On her left was Eisst, the clumsy ice-wielding swordswoman. Blue hair with a long thin ponytail that stretched from her neck down to her back, she wore a light-blue knee-length kimono embroidered with white snowflakes. Eisst’s droopy brown eyes stayed on her surroundings never straying to Yui or the hand around her waist.

Eisst2-1.jpg

(Surprising few blue-hair kimono-wearing swordswomen on google, use your imagination)

In Yui’s right arm nestled Feeu. Her short shaggy red hair and tall tanned toned body gained from her daily training gave Feeu an athletic vibe. She donned the standard Magical Girl outfit: white top with a brown corset over it, a short skirt and ribbon bow tying her collar in her signature crimson colour. On top of the usual outfit, she had several armoured parts: pauldrons protecting her shoulders, greaves, and vambraces for her arms and legs, and armoured gauntlets. All were painted metallic black with crimson designs of raging flames.

Feeu3-final.jpgFeeu4-Final.jpg

(Photoshopped the hair can you tell?)

Feeu glared at Yui every chance she got, all the while tilting her body away from Yui’s embrace, to keep as little bodily contact as possible.

Yui sighed. Miyu, who was carrying Envy, had already entered the mansion. But here they were struggling to even walk straight. Most of her demons had already scattered to complete their own task, leaving only Sofi and Dryad following behind. Sofi wore a long french maid outfit with a masquerade mask covering her upper face. While Dryad was a tall sexy dark elf wrapped in autumn leaves and vines, long ears, long platinum hair with a tinge of turquoise, and nature magic, the whole shebang.

Sighing again, Yui stopped walking and almost tripped the two Magical Girls. “Dryad, go ahead and prepare the tea and snacks. Sofi, ready the bathe and arrange some clothes for our guest.” She ordered her followers. They bowed and swiftly left to complete their commands.

Yui looked at her two reluctant companions. “While I’ll love to spend all day strolling in the garden, the tea would be cold by the time we’ve reached.”

Picking up her courage, Eisst asked, “Erm, Lust-san, why are you doing this?”

“Doing what?” Yui replied, confused.

“Having tea? Strolling? HA." Feeu asserted. "Don’t bluff us, we know the first thing you’ll do once we reach that place is strip us and force us to do ecchi things.”

“Is that how you think of me? Some sex beast that gets horny and attacks the closest prey?” Yui exclaimed, most definitely offended. Only to see Feeu and Eisst gaping at her.

Noticing that, Yui was forced to do a little introspection, replaying all their previous encounters in her mind.

“I mean, it’s not that bad…"

"... Maybe a little bit…"

"... Ehhh, really... every time…”

Each time Yui reviewed her actions, her voice grew softer.

“I-it’s just.. Every time we’ve met,” Yui tried to justify. “There wasn’t enough time to take things slow.”

“But today, I promise we’ll have a pleasure -cough- pleasant teatime.” Yui attempted to reassure the Magical Girls, though, they couldn’t be more skeptical.

“And there won’t be any ecchi?” Eisst asked, looking straight into Yui's eyes. Her moe puppy eyes did critical damage to Yui.

It took Yui a while before she regained her usual suggestive smirk, “Is Eisst-chan asking for some?”

“Lust-san is a meanie,” Eisst complained, tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

Yui began to move in to kiss away the tears but Feeu interposed between them, “Don’t bully Eisst-san. We don’t want to have anything to do with your lewdness. We’ll have your tea and you’ll let us leave. That’s the deal.”

“Actually, our deal was you spending the afternoon with me.” Yui corrected. “But I’ll concede to just having tea and snacks, if Eisst-chan and Feeu-chan cooperate,” Tightening her hold on the two.

“Please take care of me,” Eisst said, blushing, tentatively leaning onto Yui, her C-cups squishing against Yui's arm.

“Gladly.” Yui whispered and gave the cuddly Eisst a peck on her hair, leaving her ears red. Feeu, on the other hand, was not so easily swayed, keeping away from Yui as best she could.

“You still haven’t told us why we’re having tea.” Feeu brought the subject back.

Yui rolled her eyes at Feeu’s blatant attempt at ruining her fun, but she indulged her. “I like talking over tea, and I want to know more about you, about Feeu-chan, about Eisst-chan. There’s nothing more than that. Does the answer satisfy Feeu-chan?”

“Yes.” Feeu replied grumpily. “But don’t think you’ll get any important information from us.”

Chuckling, Yui planted a swift kiss on the taller Feeu’s cheek. Feeu tried to struggle away, but Yui won't let her feisty girl escape. “All information about you is important.” Yui said and gave her a playful pinch on her side, causing Feeu to jump. "Behave"

Feeu felt a chill run through her, she hoped the witch did not notice her jump, but the wide grin told her otherwise. “Ara ara, I think we’ve just found a very important piece of information.” Yui breathed into Feeu’s ear. Yui's fingers began to move around, tickling her flank. “Feeu-chan is a good girl right?”

“S-stop… haha…N-no…” Feeu tried to stifle her response, but her ticklish waist crumbled under her, forcing Feeu to rely on Yui to remain standing.

Taking advantage of the situation, Yui pulled in Feeu, laying Feeu’s head on her shoulder. “Yoshi yoshi1There, there, Feeu-chan is a good girl. Let’s have tea together with Onee-san, okay~?”

Yui’s assault on Feeu’s sensitive side was relentless, not letting her regain herself. “Hahaha… O-Okay, okay we’ll have… P-please… S-stop… ”

“Hmm… Who is Feeu-chan asking?” Yui’s smiled sweetly, oblivious to Feeu’s plight.

The twitching Feeu could barely register Yui’s question, replying without any thought. “O-onee-san. L-Let’s have tea, Onee-san.”

Only then did Yui stop tickling, “Feeu-chan, don’t dilly dally, the tea will get cold.” 

Now that her two companions leaned on her and would not trip her, Yui could properly feel like the winner in movies with two ladies in her hands. They began towards the mansion. 

While resting on Yui to recover, Feeu looked across Yui breast, at her silent partner and give a stink eye. “Eisst-san, you traitor. When we get out, there's a double tickling hell waiting.”

“EHHH! Feeu-san, you know I couldn’t do anything.” Eisst retorted.

But Feeu would had none of that. “Maybe you couldn’t, but, tickling you will sure as hell make me feel better.” Feeu smiled. To Eisst that smile looked eerily similar to Yui’s.

“EHHH!”

______

After their conversation, Feeu and Eisst relaxed slightly around her, joking a bit with each other while taking in the scenery, though they did not really talk to her. Eisst enjoyed the beautiful environment in particular. It wasn’t long before their leisure stroll brought them to the large victorian mansion.

It’s royal purple bricks and dark wood facade, complimented the surroundings perfectly, while sporadic golden decorations broke the monotony of the darker shades. At first, her demons wanted to build a huge palace, but Yui managed to rein in their plans, finally settling on the current mansion. At the main door, a demon, dressed as a butler while wearing a blank mask, bowed to welcome his master and her guest.

“Excuse us.” The Magical Girls maintained their manners as they enter.

“Please ready the garden pavilion, place some couches, and remove the table.” Yui addressed the demon, before remembering she had not given him a name yet. “Thank you for your hard work, Sebastian2All butlers share one name, and they are one hell of a butler.”

As soon as she christened him, a chunk of mana was siphoned from her into Sebastian. While there was no visible change to him, his demon aura retracted until she had to strain to barely sense him. Sebastian genuflected before leaving to carry out his orders. On the side, Feeu observed the strange event with a curious look but did not ask any questions.

Eisst, on the other hand, was taken by the mansion, the brief naming ceremony did not even register in her mind. She had her fingers formed into a camera as she flitted down the hallway, gushing over the distinct furniture and décor.

“I didn’t know Eisst-chan loved the interior design so much.” Yui watched bemused.

The starry-eyed Magical Girl calmed down, blushing at her outburst, “I just like photography, is that bad?”

“Of course not, but, the mansion isn’t finished yet, we’ve only managed to decorate the first and third floors,” Yui patted Eisst head, “when there’s time and the furnishing completed, I’ll give you a proper tour of the house and the garden.” Eisst’s excited smile washed away any lustful thoughts that lurked in Yui, leaving a warm fuzzy feeling in her heart.

______

“The first floor has the living room, dining room, kitchen, and large bath,” Yui gave a brief introduction of the house. “Come along, you’ll still need to shower and change,” she headed up the stairs.

The entire second floor was bare, there weren’t even any partition walls. “I’m still undecided, I was thinking a lounge and library, here.” Yui pointed to the left and explained, “The entertainment rooms can take up the back area, the right will be a research lab.”

“Wait, what entertainment rooms?” Feeu nailed the crucial bit.

“Moving on, the third floor is mainly bedroo-” Yui continued the tour, but Feeu grabbed her shoulder preventing her from running away.

“What entertainment rooms?”

“Feeu-chan, they’re nothing too important.” Yui tried to brush it off.

“What rooms?”

“Since Feeu-chan is so insistent,” Yui relented and turned to face Feeu. Scratching her cheek in embarrassment, she explained. “Onee-san was considering a music room, only, Onee-san doesn’t know if any of you play instruments. A home theater was another idea. Or perhaps, an art room, those who like arts can work there. Eisst-chan, can display your photos there if you like.”

“Ehh…B-but… You…” Feeu didn’t know what to say.

Eisst took Yui’s hand, “Lust-san, I would like that.”

“Then, I’m sure you’ll love the next room I thought of. After hearing you liked photography, my thoughts instantly leaped to a photo studio. It’ll be a modular room where we can create any scene, a bed in the centre…” Eisst released her hand and stepped away from the drooling Yui.

“I knew it!” Feeu recovered, fully vindicated.

_______

On the third floor, Yui brought the two to a special room that took up a quarter of the floor. Sofi stood outside awaiting them.

Beaming, Yui told the Magical Girls, “A lot of effort has gone into what’s inside and it's still in its early stages, hopefully, there’ll be something to satisfy you.” Motioning to Sofi, who bowed and opened the door to a wondrous world. Inside were rows of mannequins and clothes racks, but only the first row was filled. Those racks and models held all sorts of outfits that ranged from ordinary everyday attires to cosplay. Dresses; gowns; skirts; pants; T-shirts; shirts; sexy underwear; swimsuits; etc. and those were just the normal attire, the cosplay section had clothes from all types of anime and games.

“I specially requested Dryad and her subordinate wolves to make them. But as you can see, the catalogue is nowhere near complete.” Yui, chest puffed, informed the floored Magical Girls.

After giving some time for them to recover, Yui bade farewell, “Eisst-chan, Feeu-chan, unfortunately, I need to check up on the kitchen situation. I’ll have to leave you here with Sofi, she has already picked out a few attires.” Yui gave them both a short kiss on their cheek. “There’s a shower inside, I’m sure you’ll want to wash up after a fight.”

“And one last thing, especially for Feeu-chan, please do not start fighting and destroy my house. Argent-chan will be sad if you aren’t released on time.” She warned as she pushed them in.

“Sofi, bring them to the garden pavilion once they’re done.” Yui gave her final instruction and headed for the kitchen.


No ero yet :P

Please leave a review and drop a like, If you like the story

137