Arc 6: Chapter 5
314 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It seems like I had slightly misunderstood the exact nature of your physique as it currently is, but no matter, if we adjust this particular circulation path and factor in the correct element, then… There, try this,” Xue Yaling handed over a page filled with scribblings and drawings that flew right over Bianca’s head, though to Song Ming, it was apparently something of use.

This was how the kitsune’s modified skill had been passed down in the last few attempts – the first one being the neatest and most cleanly written, since she had completed in advance – and each time, Song Ming circulated her energy and did whatever the skill required once or twice before stopping.

As she was promised, Song Ming didn’t suffer any harm in the process, though she did report slight discomfort during one of the tests. In the end, with this latest revision of the skill, once she performed her circulation and what not, it caused nothing unpleasant, and after a moment of staring at her intently, Xue Yaling gave the thumbs up.

“Mhm, that’s exactly it. Utilise it on full intensity for around two or three hours, then keep it going for… a day? Yes, around a day at the minimum intensity. You should be able to keep it going at that degree even while you’re asleep, and once you’re done, the skill should’ve been settled into your body firmly enough that it won’t require additional maintenance. After that point… well, you won’t need to worry about the cleanliness of butt stuff,” the kitsune chuckled, “And I’ll observe the results after a while, so that it would be possible to replicate it for a more common cultivator.”

“What was the reason that others don’t have a skill like this, by the way?” Bianca asked, “It seems… incredibly useful, even without the purpose that I have for it.”

“You’d need sufficiently powerful energy to take care of all the impurities inside of your body without needing to make the energy outright hostile to yourself, which… I wouldn’t recommend it without extremely, extremely fine control. The original skill I had referenced didn’t make any kind of permanent changes, and instead temporarily used energy to suppress natural processes and clean things up in the meanwhile.”

“Oh, right… So you just made something incredible for anyone that has a powerful physique, like Song Ming’s?”

“Yep,” the kitsune reached up, patting Bianca on the head a few times, “In theory, someone with a powerful enough physique might be able to do this sort of thing without even needing to invoke a particular skill, though there are only a few that come to mind. The Ascendant physique, perhaps…”

“… It tingles a little…” Song Ming muttered, finally opening her eyes as she ensured that the skill would be able to continue on without her constant attention, “So, once this is done, it’s permanent? I don’t ever need to worry about it?”

“Pretty much.”

“That’s… wow.”

“Mhm, you’re welcome,” Xue Yaling crossed her arms, “Just make sure not to take me for granted. I’ve helped you both out plenty, so a thank you here and there wouldn’t be overlooked.”

“Thanks, Xue Yaling. You’re the best kitsune we know,” Bianca instantly responded.

“… and the only one you know, unless those memories of yours have returned,” the kitsune said, the latter half of her words clearly spoken in a slightly mocking manner before she continued, “You can’t let me have any praise, can you? Rude.”

“You never let me have any either, so I say we’re even.”

Xue Yaling shrugged, then looked at Song Ming, “If you feel anything strange, report it right away. I’ve done my best with the skill, but unfortunately I cannot ensure perfection. I know, I know, you all clearly think that I’m completely perfect in every regard, but-”

“No.”

“No, we’ve never thought that,” Bianca echoed.

“… Can’t even make a joke these days.”

“Not that one. Though, genuinely, thanks. You’ve done us both a great favour, so I won’t forget it.”

“… You’re welcome,” Xue Yaling looked away with what looked like the faintest blush Bianca had ever seen, though her tail got rather animated as it swished back and forth, “Anyway, I’ll find an opportunity for us to stop in a while, once the skill has had a chance to complete the intensive circulation. Then, you two should be able to get around to the fun part of all this.”

“Looking forward to it already,” Bianca looked to Song Ming and enjoyed her face growing red as she tried to maintain eye contact, “Hey, how much does cultivation enhance everyone else’s, uh… durability?”

The kitsune raised an eyebrow, “Pray clarify.”

“… Meaning, like… uh…” she found herself getting flustered for once, “Oh, fuck it. Does it affect stretchiness and the ability to handle large insertions?”

“Um… I don’t think it usually does.”

“I haven’t heard of it doing that, though… I wouldn’t have heard such a thing from anyone in Xi Village…”

“My parents were very eager to explain sex to me once I became an adult. I suppose that’s one difference between human culture and that of us refined kitsune…”

“Shush. Alright, I suppose we’ll have to start out with the smallest plug and work up from there… Say, Xue Yaling-”

“I’ve got some toys to spare, don’t you worry. If the ones you got from your first visit to Han Rushu aren’t enough, I’ll see if I can fill in the gaps,” the kitsune agreed right away, much to Song Ming’s shock.

“W-Wha… why does it feel like you two are of the same mind here…” she blushed, going up to Bianca to hold her arm for safety, “Mistress, you’ll be gentle with me, right?”

“Do you want me to be?”

“U-Um… I… n-no- I mean, yes! Of course… Please be gentle with me, Mistress,” Song Ming nodded.

Bianca looked to Xue Yaling, who looked at her at the same time. Their eyes met, and a moment later, both began to chuckle, leaving poor Song Ming to get redder and redder. If not for the awkwardness of just giggling away, her pet might’ve outright exploded, but they stopped just in time for her to endure.

“Alright, alright, let’s head out. We’ve spent too long at camp as is,” Xue Yaling said, “Come on.”

 

As the sun was starting to coast towards the horizon, its light slowly turning orange, they stopped for a brief reprieve from their journey. Although they faced no particular threats nor challenging obstacles, they had still gotten rather near to the edge of the rainforest the kitsune had warned them about. Therefore, they decided to spend a short while acclimating to the changes in their surroundings, so that they may have an easier time once they did venture forth.

Bianca couldn’t be sure if that was a genuine reason or if it was just something that the kitsune came up with so that they may get some time to themselves, but the rest didn’t seem to mind.

It was possible that they’d actually heard most of their conversation though, what with everyone having that pesky, privacy-ruining spiritual perception that they seemed to have no problem using most of the time. It made sense, though, if she thought about it. If she had been born, or acquired, the ability to sense within and beyond her body just like that, she would’ve certainly learned to use it and been as comfortable with using it as she was using any of her existing limbs… or, weirdly enough, her dick, though to be fair, there was little skill involved in merely having it.

As for her prowess in sex, that… remained to be seen. She had fucked Song Ming before and she certainly liked it, but with the way she was now, she would probably enjoy Bianca spitting into her mouth, and cum from that alone.

‘I’ll need to try it out with someone that isn’t hopelessly enamoured with me… even if I would potentially be inflicting that upon them in the process, so…’ she sighed, and instead reached into her bag of butt plugs, ‘What a sentence to imagine, though… A bag of plugs like that, huh. Quite the thing to own… out in the wilds, without internet or electricity…’

She looked through the four she had brought with her and chose the smallest one of the lot, a narrow glass plug that was narrower than two of her thumbs placed together, the thickest part reaching roughly two and a half centimetres. For someone with no experience, such a thing ought to be easy enough.

‘The one after that is significantly larger, so she’ll probably have to use this for a while, unless I can stretch her out via some other means…’ Bianca glanced at the other plugs, and, for a moment, imagined making use of one herself.

It required a good few seconds of contemplation, but in the end she decided to leave them be for the moment. Once she got to see how Song Ming handled them, she could reconsider it at any time, and if Xue Yaling did have plenty of spares, then she might not even need to worry about removing one of the steps of progression from Song Ming’s training. It wouldn’t do any good to hog the second or third largest plug for herself and force her to take such a large step at once, after all.

Though, if she was concerned about that, she would have to get Xue Yaling’s help sooner rather than later, since she noticed that out of her selections, there was a rather big gap between the second and third largest butt plugs. She’d have no issue handling them, if her stretchiness back in Han Rushu’s smithy was anything to go by – perhaps even the largest one might not be enough to test her limits – but Song Ming seemed to lack such a cheat.

‘Eh, if Xue Yaling is being as cooperative as she claims, then it shouldn’t be any issue… Besides, even if she wasn’t, she wants me to fuck, and this would almost certainly end up with me filling Song Ming’s ass with my cock…’

She put the bag away and sighed.

‘Anyway, thinking about stuff like this doesn’t suit me. I should go ahead and move along before my head explodes, and leave the excessive thinking to someone who’s into it,’ Bianca concluded, heading over to Song Ming’s location, right by one of the last streams they were likely to find for a while. Up to this point, they’d been rather lucky, but apparently geography didn’t always account for people’s needs.

Who would’ve thought.

“Mistress… Will it hurt?”

Bianca patted her pet on the shoulder, “Nah, something this small won’t be a problem, and once you work your way up, the larger ones won’t be an issue either. And I’m going to make sure you’ve got something back there all the time, by the way, so you’ll adjust to it very quickly.”

Her pet gulped, “O-Okay… so… uh… what do I do? There’s no way it would fit if I just…”

“Relax, you’ll be fine. Normally, you’d get some kind of lube for this, but I realise I forgot to bring it, so I’ll take the alternative solution – and get better acquainted with the gorgeous ass you’ve got. You don’t mind, do you?”

“N-No…”

“Good. Hm… put your hands on that big tree there, then stick your butt out and keep still. It may feel strange the first time, but just trust me and relax. Actually, that’s the most important part. Loosen up back there, and then you’ll have an easy time.”

“Hm… okay, Mistress…” Song Ming did as instructed, sticking her ass out and letting Bianca take in the sight.

While her ass wasn’t on par with Bianca’s in terms of size, not that it was much of a surprise considering how few could rival her proportions in this world, it was a perfect combination of firm and soft, and once she grasped it, happened to fill her hands just perfectly. It would probably jiggle delightfully if they did end up having anal sex, which made her look forward to that moment all the more.

For now, though, she satisfied herself with removing the obstacles in her path, pulling away the robe and lowering her underwear, leaving her ass bare in the warm air. Her ass cheeks were covering up her tight back entrance, so Bianca grabbed them firmly and gently parted them.

“Ah… your touch feels so good, Mistress…” her pet moaned, “W-What will you… do instead of the lube you mentioned?”

“This.”

She promptly leaned forward and put her face in between her pet’s butt cheeks, sticking her tongue out to lick at the dark, tight pucker before her. Her first lick was cautious, expecting a less pleasant taste than when she messed around with her past girlfriend, but it was perfectly clean and acceptable, so she dug in.

To begin with, she licked around the hole, her tongue quickly spreading her saliva around the hole, leaving the dark rim wet and ready for her entry. The cute mewls and whimpers that Song Ming let out were too adorable for her to take things slow and give her a chance to get used to any insertion bit by bit, so she instead allowed her to settle into the current rhythm, building up anticipation for herself while she admired her pet some more.

Song Ming’s behind was completely devoid of hair, whether via shaving or good genetics, so there was one less thing to concern herself with in the future, especially if it was either genetics or some property that came about as a result of her demonic corruption. Being able to literally keep her plugged all day, every day, other than when Bianca wanted to use her ass or switch her plug, would be wonderful.

“Ah… M-Mistress…” Song Ming moaned and gasped even with this little stimulation, “It feels… ah… nice…”

She pulled back to reply, “Good to know, my lovely pet. That should mean that you’ll be able to enjoy things very, very quickly.”

Bianca didn’t take too long to return to her rimming, planting a few kisses on the hole and letting her pet assume that she might just leave it at this. She waited, listening to Song Ming’s reactions and feeling them, as well, and once she was relaxed enough, she got in even closer and tried to push her tongue past the tight ring of muscle.

Her pet tensed up for a second, preventing her from penetrating her with her tongue, but soon she managed to slip in, forcing her tight asshole to open. And once it was, she happily tongue-fucked her, not letting her asshole tighten again for longer than a few moments before plunging right in again.

It was a rather unique experience, all things considered. Whatever skill Xue Yaling had invented meant that her pet’s insides were clean, but not quite in the same way as if they’d have used more tradition, Orbis-like methods. She was happy with that, since it meant that she wouldn’t be afraid to do this sort of thing in the future with her pet, or anyone else that acquired that skill, though for the moment she couldn’t – nor wanted to – focus excessively on the taste.

By far the best thing about it was how any remnants of Song Ming’s composure shattered in an instant the moment Bianca got her tongue inside her. She had been maintaining some degree of decency before, her moans subdued and quiet, but now she was crying out so loudly that Bianca feared that others would notice.

‘Let’s be honest, they probably know already. Xue Yaling knows, Han Rushu can probably guess, and Yu Juan should have a certain clue as is,’ Bianca thought as she spread Song Ming’s cheeks even wider and pressed her face against her ass.

She continued for a while, and once she felt that she had loosened her up enough she withdrew just enough to have room to move one hand over and press her finger against her pet’s wet asshole. A little pressure was enough for her to slide inside, though from there every little bit required her to push harder and harder.

“You’re still quite tight back here, sweetheart, but this should be enough. The plug you’ll be taking isn’t that much bigger than my finger, so… want to go straight for that, or would you prefer a second finger?” Bianca asked.

“Ah… um… t-then-”

“I think I’ll pick for you, my pet,” she cut her off by pressing the magical glass – whatever the material really was – butt plug against her tight hole, pushing it in with moderate force.

Song Ming’s ass put up some resistance, but a single spank made her loosen up just enough for it to slide inside. It popped in up to the end, leaving only a small, round, crimson jewel – or coloured glass, if these were anything like Orbis’ plugs – visible from the outside.

“Aah… M-Mistress… It feels… hng…”

“Just get used to it, sweetheart. You’ll be used to it in no time, and you’ll feel empty without it,” Bianca assured her, “And remember, this is the smallest one.”

“W-Wha-”

Bianca wiped away the spit on her lips with the back of her hand, lacking a more suitable way to clean up, and corrected her pet’s clothing so that there was no obvious indication of the plug in her butt. However, Bianca would know, no matter where they were, and that was easily the most satisfying part for the moment.

Once she got to stick a bigger plug inside of her, then she would be even happier, since she’d know that her pet would be getting stretched out at all times.

“Well, we should-”

A sound interrupted her, and suddenly both of them were on edge as they heard footsteps drawing near, on the opposite side of their temporary camp. In other words, they were unlucky enough to run into some other group of travellers.

4