Arc 6: Chapter 11
278 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hah… Take it… again… Heavens, I can’t believe I hadn’t done this earlier, not after just how amazing your throat was. I didn’t keep count, but damn…”

“Ahem… First off, don’t think I hadn’t noticed the Addictive Taste skill, either. Is your entire cultivation composed purely of abilities to seduce women and keep them attached to you?” the kitsune coughed, holding her throat as she caught her breath, “And that was, what, 3, 4 hours straight? By the ancients, I’m glad Bianca’s dick only lasts for one, maybe two times right now…”

“She doesn’t have much stamina?”

“No, it’s the technique… but don’t you try to sway the conversation. I get that you’ve got a bit of a kink for this, but my tastebuds likely can’t taste anything now, and my mouth will be filled with your scent for ancients know how long,” Xue Yaling said, her harsh tone managing to slightly threaten even the dragon-blooded blacksmith, “Perhaps you’re used to everyone being more than happy to bend over for you and offer their ass or whatever you’d have from them, but here, especially with me, you ought to have some sense.”

“Sheesh, I didn’t do anything too bad. We were going to sleep regardless, so what does it matter if it wears you out?” Han Rushu shrugged, “No need to be so sore… heh… about it.”

“Tch, I am amazed you haven’t managed to sleep with someone’s wife by accident yet and get your ass beaten by someone far stronger than you,” the kitsune sighed, “Wait, surely it would’ve happened with someone like you…”

“Want the truth?”

“What do you think?”

“Once upon a time, I did get visited by a rather hot chick that noticed my bulge and got rather curious about what I had in my pants. One thing led to another and soon I’d stretched her out to the point that her arranged partner, uh, noticed,” Han Rushu chuckled, “He didn’t manage to beat me up, however, since I departed from the area before then, and only heard about it thanks to rumours that spread around.”

“Shame, you would’ve grown a lot if that did happen… I’ll be out for a walk, you can feel free to sleep.”

“Aw, not going to cuddle with me? I’m told I can make for a very comfortable pillow in bed – and fuck you very gently, so that you don’t wake up in the middle of the night.”

“As if I’d let you,” the kitsune shook her head and stepped outside before the blacksmith had the chance to try anything else. She shut the door behind herself and quickly leaned against it, ensuring that she’d be uninterrupted for a while, then pressed her hand against her neck once more.

For all the advantages of her cultivation, she didn’t have the same immense durability that Bianca had lucked upon thanks to her otherworldly powers. Therefore, with the blacksmith’s rough treatment and zero regard for her wellbeing, she could tell there’s be some rather significant bruising on her skin after this.

‘I wish I could figure out exactly how her body technique worked, because it is outright miraculous. She probably won’t need any armour once she reaches the fifth or sixth realm, since anything she could acquire would be inferior to her own body…’ Xue Yaling thought, ‘I should get some fresh air, but first…’

She headed over to the room next to them, opening the door to find Bianca and the others resting, asleep or close to it. Some cum stained the bed near the Dancer and Song Ming’s position, and she could easily see the new plug inside both of them. Bianca had restrained from equipping herself with a plug, surprisingly, but she wasn’t too bothered by her experimental subject not delving into that. After all, aside from the fun of seeing someone dive deeper and deeper into sexual matters, she was most interested in replicating Bianca’s skills and techniques.

Thus, she entered the room and lightly tapped the otherworldly demon on the shoulder, easily waking her.

“Huh… Xue-”

“Shh, don’t want to wake those two, do you? Mind coming with me? I’ve had some inspiration and I’d like to experiment with you,” the kitsune said, glancing once more at the pair of gorgeous asses to their side, “Need more plugs, honey? Could make it part of the dress code for the sect.

… I’m tempted, honestly, but shush, or else I’ll manage to get a boner again,” Bianca whispered in reply, carefully rising from the soft bed and fixing up her clothing, “Where are we going?

 

Once more, they were out in the wilderness, and once more they were under the moon. It reminded Xue Yaling of the day that she confirmed her guesses with Bianca, which was quite a pivotal moment in her research.

Once she knew that she wasn’t dealing with ordinary skills and techniques, she knew she could switch her focus to emulating the principles that the otherworldly powers were interacting with. That meant that she couldn’t quite reliably obtain the skills that she wanted, but she should be able to discern means of replicating the effects with enough effort.

One thing she really wanted to copy was the ability to create a cock for herself. To have the ability to impregnate, to be a father and to have the opportunity to dominate in a relationship in the way that Bianca’s technique allows, was extremely tempting to her, and likely to countless others. For instance, a certain Li Cheng would be extremely interested in it as well.

For now, though, she was more curious in the extremely passive state that Bianca’s body technique appeared to be in. Despite requiring no maintenance or upkeep, no active cultivation, her body was slowly growing tougher and tougher, and while it was almost certainly influenced by her otherworldly powers, there had to be a seed for a proper technique in there. To be sure, she wanted to perform a quick little experiment, to see if she couldn’t influence the technique to a certain extent and modify it – and thanks to Han Rushu, she had a perfect idea in mind.

“So, what are we…” Bianca began once they were far enough away from civilization, but stopped to breathe in through her nose, “I recognise that scent. Did you and Han Rushu fuck?”

“Would there be a problem if we did?”

She asked it without expecting much, but the otherworldly demon’s immediate reaction, her inability to maintain eye contact and keep her composure, implied that she cared a decent degree, which was… good and bad.

The good, from her perspective, was that Bianca was taking up the exact mindset that she had wanted her to. The Demon Queen that owns all would naturally be upset if someone that she saw as one of her women – for lack of a better phrase – was taken by another. It meant that once she got the power of the Weave of the Senses, combined with an array powerful enough to use her strength fully, she’d be very, very possessive over her lands and disciples, and in turn give Xue Yaling the grounds to do as she wished.

The bad was that she wasn’t sure how good a powerful cultivator with abilities that grew stronger with anger was, in general. If her jealousy caused her to commit something unfortunate, then Xue Yaling might not be able to resolve it, especially if it was done via the Demon Queen state. Therefore, she would have to either restrict her activities with others, or be careful enough to hide all evidence.

If she had been an ordinary woman, such things might’ve been easy, but she had a nose that could compete with Yu Juan, not to mention most cultivators. Therefore, it was likely to be far easier just to abstain from rampant promiscuity from now on.

First, though, she could use this, and so she did, “If you want to claim me like you did those two, you can just get bigger and stronger in all the right places, and then the blacksmith won’t be able to match up to you in any way. It’s nothing much for you, I’m sure, so I expect to see results very, very soon. Agreed?”

“Fuck you. Why did we come out here, anyway?”

“I wanted to try out something, and I know you’ll like the idea. I want to experiment with modifying the energy flow within your body, the one that is producing the effects of your body technique.”

“Experimenting on me like I’m some kind of lab rat? Not sure I like that-”

“Not even if it could give you the effects of the blacksmith’s Beastly Musk skill?” she said, and Bianca’s gaze immediately changed.

“Go on.”

“I paid attention to the inner workings of the skill during my time with her, and combined with my existing knowledge of the theory combined with my – admittedly limited – understanding of your body technique, I believe I can modify the structure of the latter using the template of the former. It won’t harm you in any way if it doesn’t work, but if it does, you’ll gain the same addictive scent that Han Rushu has.”

If she had already been on board, then now she was even more interested than the kitsune herself. It was as though she saw Bianca go into heat, her face getting red and her breathing heavy, to the point of her each exhale releasing steam. She hadn’t had any doubts about Bianca’s fetishes before, but it was rare that they were demonstrated quite so much as now.

Bianca hurriedly said, “What do I need to do?”

“Nothing at all. I will employ Anathema and my own energy to influence the energy inside you. It shouldn’t take longer than half an hour, and it shouldn’t be too-”

“Just get on with it!” the otherworldly demon interrupted her, catching herself a moment later as she realised her interest was perhaps a little excessive, “Ahem, I mean, we don’t have all night, and I’d still like to get some rest. Also, who knows if Song Ming and Yu Juan will be safe without me.”

“They would be, but… stand still, right there, arms and legs apart… and I’d ask you to summon your dick, but I think in this case, having it not be present might make things easier and less… distracting.”

That, and the changes that she planned to make focused on the cock, so having it out would be likely to cause issues. However, she didn’t need to reveal such details to her, not when she doubted that Bianca would understand in the first place. She was many things, but when outside of her Demon Queen state, she was awfully unobservant.

Still, she was obedient when it came to getting what she wanted. She stood exactly as instructed, without complaint, as still as a rock, and let the kitsune do as she wished for quite a while.

Anathema proved extremely useful at manipulating the flow of energy, and more importantly, preventing Bianca’s energy flow from returning to normal a moment later. Whether it was due to the nature of her technique or the otherworldly power within her, it felt as though her energy was very open to adapting, and perhaps because her changes were purely beneficial, it didn’t reject them at any moment.

Thus, as time passed, she slowly completed her task, taking only around twenty minutes in the end. Once she was done and stepped away, Bianca nearly started sniffing herself in some misguided attempt to perceive the results.

Whether fortunately or not, she stopped before she provided enough material for Xue Yaling to tease her about.

“Let me guess, it doesn’t apply right away? It’ll take a few stages?”

“That, but since I was basing my changes on Han Rushu’s cultivation, the effects will be most noticeable with your cock. It is also the part that is transformed the most via your Demonic Form, meaning that it was the easiest to affect… even if the Demonic Form is not technically a part of the cock summoning skill, although I don’t think it’s quite fair to speak of it in such separate terms.”

“What way would be better, then?”

“I think it’s more fair to label it all as a part of that otherworldly power of yours. The skills themselves cannot exist on their own, not in their current state, which is why I’ve been struggling to replicate them so far… though I may be able to make a breakthrough soon enough.”

“Imagining you with a dick is rather scary, frankly. If you had made it on your own, you’d have probably fucked all of the Blazing Skies that came to your place back then.’

“Hah, you knew exactly what I’m working on… I wouldn’t do such a thing, though I wouldn’t deny that I would have loved to use it whenever the opportunity came,” the kitsune smirked, “But enough about that, let me clarify exactly what the effects will be. The primary focus of my alterations is your scent, so it will grow with every future stage you reach. It won’t ever become… unpleasant, nor will you smell like some kind of wild beast, but it should be more intense and appealing. This includes your cum, incidentally.”

“Ah… good. Open your mouth.”

That caught her by surprise, as Bianca’s mood and aura seemed to transform entirely, “Huh?”

“It should already have some effect, so open your mouth and let me get rid of that scent with my own. You changed my technique for me, so you’d be up for that, surely?” Bianca said, stepped closer, her gaze unflinching and filled with intensity.

For once, Xue Yaling understood how Song Ming must’ve felt all the time. Perhaps it was due to the small fragment of demonic corruption within her, which she had been unable to supress or purge no matter what. With Bianca’s cultivation rising, it was possible that the corruption grew more intense, or perhaps it was just that the Demon Queen carried such a powerful presence.

“I don’t think that-”

“It’s a brilliant idea. You said it yourself, the corruption cannot be harmful at this realm, and it won’t make you do anything you wouldn’t already do. And you were perfectly comfortable with letting that woman throat-fuck you for however many hours, and she already uses something that makes her scent addictive, so what difference is there?”

“There’s-”

“You weren’t just lying to me, were you? Just trying to encourage me to influence my pet more so that you can observe the effects?”

‘Fuck. While I could try to argue with her further, as she is now, she wouldn’t be fooled by such obvious things. And if she recall anything said or thought by the Demon Queen – which is inevitable, frankly – then she would lose the trust I’ve built up… I think I have to do as she says this time,’ Xue Yaling thought over it for a moment, trying to show as little of her hesitation on the outside as she could.

Even then, when she decided on her course of action, she could see a smirk appear on Bianca’s face. It was as though she knew exactly what the kitsune was thinking, and that there was nothing that could be hidden from her sight.

‘… I may be making a slight mistake encouraging the Demon Queen to be more prominent… she is ridiculously observant, far better at reasoning than Bianca herself is, and… no, never mind. If I keep thinking about it, it feels like she will notice,’ Xue Yaling threw those thoughts aside and nodded, “Fine, we can do this.”

“So enthusiastic… You’re really used to being in control, aren’t you? Leading everyone from the back, persuading others to do as you want. You’re so used to others bending over backwards for you that you’re like a bratty little princess that’s never been told no,” Bianca spoke as she got nearer, placing her hand onto the kitsune’s shoulder and pressing down, slightly at first, “Yes, that incident with your book was unfortunate, and the sects chasing you out from the temple were too, but all in all, your attitude remains. You should remember your place.”

“And what is that supposed to be?” she asked, only for the grip on her shoulder to tighten and the force to multiply, crimson sparks manifesting on her arm as Xue Yaling was forced to kneel.

“What do you think? A little bit of corruption shouldn’t affect you greatly, should it?”

“… Let’s get this over with, alright? We’ve already spent plenty of time away, if anyone comes looking for the money that we haven’t paid the Phoenix Sect-”

“They won’t. If they wanted our money, they’d claim it in the morning, or when we attempted to leave without paying. Now, get on with it,” Bianca cut her off again, lowering her shorts to reveal the cock that she had already summoned, slowly rising to full mast.

‘I should’ve known I’d be the first one to experience it…’ the kitsune contained a sigh and leaned in, inhaling through her nose nearly by instinct.

She knew that the first time Bianca used her cock summoning, it wouldn’t be especially different from before. Not much more potent or musky than it had already been. However, it had been some time since she got to fully appreciate Bianca’s cock, so she had made a bit of a miscalculation. It was notably larger than she recalled, and the scent… it was intoxicating. Powerful yet feminine, clean and sweaty, an amazing experience that drowned her in an instant.

Since it was nearly inevitable, she decided that she might as well enjoy it… because as she confirmed with her first taste of the tip, a lick of the precum dripping from it, she confirmed that it tasted awfully good.

4