Chapter 336- Marriage Under the Aurora
6.3k 33 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Fenrir POV]

After months of planning and preparation, the time for my wedding with Mio.  I had asked Luna, Tamamo, and the others how it felt when the day finally came for them, and they all said similar things, but it didn’t do justice to the feeling that I had at this moment.  The nerves were running high in equal amounts with the excitement and joy.

 

After taking a few deep breaths to try and calm my nerves, I left the place that was set up at the venue we chose.  It was a plateau that I took Mio to on one of our dates.  It overlooked all of my home and at night an aurora lit the sky in dazzling colors.  I made my way to the spot where Mio and I would seal our marriage with a wide smile on my face.  There weren’t many people here, and the ones that were, were mostly Luna, Tamamo, and the rest of the group that Mio was with.  Her parents were also here.  Her father was stoically sitting with his arms crossed, but I could tell he was just putting up a front.  Mio’s mother on the other hand smiled at me and nodded her head that told me that she expected me to take care of her daughter.

 

When I stopped at the spot I was supposed to stand at and waited for Mio to come to me.  Several minutes passed and the sun finally dipped behind the horizon and the full moon started to rise.  The stars were also making their appearance.  I did notice how the light coming from the moon and stars was a bit dimmer than usual, allowing the aurora to become more prevalent when it starts.  I thanked Luna and Tamamo in my heart for their kindness in dimming the light their celestial Concepts were making.

 

It was then that my vision narrowed and everything else felt like it disappeared.  At the place I just walked down, Mio stood.  She was wearing a beautiful, snow-white dress that went to just above her feet.  Her two tails dancing in a mesmerizing way.  Every step closer she took to me, my heart felt like it would burst out of my chest, and it took every ounce of my waning self-control to stay rooted to the spot.  When she finally came to a stop in front of me, I immediately grabbed both of her hands as we faced each other.  At that moment the aurora made its stunning appearance and my rampaging feelings caused something to click in my mind.  The aurora above us became even more vibrant after that and the usual bluish-green color started to get tinted with tinges of pink.

 

“What was that nya?”

 

“I think I just got the Authority of Auroras.  But that’s not important right now.”

 

We stared into each other’s eyes for what felt like hours before I started speaking.

 

“Mio, Apostle of Night, love of my life, the one I bore my heart and soul to, I take you as my wife, for now, and all eternity.”

 

Mio smiled at me and spoke in response.

 

“Fenrir, Goddess of the North, Winter, and Auroras, love of my life, the one who I give all of my heart and soul to, I take you as my wife for now, and all eternity.”

 

I was a bit surprised she didn’t say her endearing nya in any of that, but I didn’t let that surprise stop me from finishing my vows.

 

““I swear on Chaos and Order to love you and only you for the rest of eternity.””

 

We then sealed our vows with a kiss.  The second our lips met, it felt like the whole Divine Domain stopped existing.  All that mattered was Mio.  Once I gained some awareness of things going on around me again, I noticed that the entire area was bathed in a pink color that came from the sky.  Mio then broke away from our kiss at the sound of clapping coming from those who came to give us their well wishes for our matrimony.  Once the clapping died down, Luna teleported everyone away, leaving the two of us alone.

 

“You not saying nya surprised me.”

 

“I feel like it would have ruined the moment nya.”

 

“I wouldn’t have cared, you know.  I love your nyas.  They are cute and it makes me want to hear you whisper it in my ears all the time.”

 

“That can be arranged nya.”

 

“While I would love it if you just pushed me down right now and started doing that, I think we should at least go and thank everyone for showing up, especially your parents.”

 

“Later tonight then nya.  Cause you aren’t getting out of this without being pushed down and then pushing me down nya.”

 

“I would never dream of missing out on that.”

 

“Oh, and what was that about you getting a new Authority nya?”

 

“I could be wrong, but I think my overwhelming feelings for you grew too out of control and, in a desperate attempt to make their presence known, connected to the aurora above us and forced it to become my third Authority.”

 

“Nyahahahahaha.  I like the thought of that, so even if that isn’t the case, we’ll think it is nya.  Nyow, let’s go and thank everyone nya.”

 

I nodded my head and took waved my hand to get a doorway to home to appear.  When it did, I was about to step toward it when Mio grabbed me and pulled me into another kiss.  When we broke apart, she winked at me.

 

“Nyow we can go nya.”

110