26. I didn’t finish yet (18+)
4.6k 20 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week prior, an unspecified location, in an underground secret base.

"…Thus concludes my report."

A man with slightly pointed ears, dressed in a dark gray uniform, laid a stack of paper on the long table in front of him, asking the other figures at the table with his eyes whether they had any questions.

"Thank you, colonel. You may sit."

From the opposite side of the table, a young woman dressed in the same outfit as the man spoke while motioning for him to sit.

"On to the next topic, what the hell happened with the war?"

Once he sat down, the woman eyed everybody seated at the table. Each of those present broke down in cold sweat when her eyes landed on them.

"I-It appears that the silenens ended the war far sooner than expected."

One wolf-eared, dark-skinned woman, likewise dressed in the gray uniform, collected her courage and, with an audible nervous gulp, began talking. The woman she spoke to didn’t look pleased.

"Yes, I noticed that. I am asking why."

An uncomfortable silence spread throughout the room. None of those present could give a satisfactory answer. The war was supposed to last at least another 30 years. They made sure that it would. Yet, the war ended abruptly without any apparent reason to do so.

"Perhaps an economical reason?"

A cat-eared man presented his theory while a fox-eared girl with glasses, by his side, nodded vigorously. The woman’s sharp predatory glare demanded the man to elaborate.

"This war far exceeded our expectations. Be it material, finances, or casualties, the losses were massive. It stands to reason that Silenens would not be able to continue fighting."

"I see, that is certainly splendid news."

Hearing his theory, a cheery voice echoed through the room. The owner of the voice was a red-haired woman with a pair of horns whose golden eyes resembled those of a lizard, who was at the moment trying to hide her excitement with a folding fan.

"If that is the case, then... finally, by her majesty’s grace…."

"Lady Miyako, please don’t get overexcited."

Miyako’s excitement was cut short by the woman throwing her an annoyed glance.

"It may be true that Silenens are weakened right now, but we are not ready to utilize it."

"True... I deeply apologize for my over-excitement, field marshal, but I could not help myself out of loyalty to my master."

"…unbelievable."

As Miyako apologized to the marshal, a complaint in a dissatisfied, almost disgusted voice rang out.

"Is there a problem?"

The marshal questioned the owner of the voice, a woman covered in a black cape with a golden wolf pin. The woman looked at the marshal with contempt.

"The Silenens are vulnerable. It is time to strike now while we have an opportunity. Delaying any more would be a betrayal of her majesty. Don’t you agree? Marshal."

The atmosphere within the room became heavy. The men and women wearing the grey uniforms immediately stiffened when the lady in the black cape spoke, a cold sweat forming on their foreheads. The seven people wearing black capes were staring at the marshal with utter contempt, making it obvious that if she says anything they don’t like, they will kill her. While the trio, wearing a dark blue uniform, looked at the spectacle with amusement.

"Now now. Calm down everyone, infighting isn’t going to get us anywhere."

As it began to appear as if the room would erupt into a mini-war, Miyako spoke out to defuse the situation.

"Besides, she is right. Her majesty would certainly condemn acting so rashly."

The woman clicked her tongue and begrudgingly sat back in her seat. After pacifying her, Miyako turned to the marshal with a gentle smile, partly hidden behind a folding fan.

"But I also believe that this opportunity should be utilized in some way."

"…I will look into it."

The marshal, not having another choice, begrudgingly agreed. Miyako looked pleased with herself as she turned to the rest of those in attendance.

"I believe this meeting is now concluded. Ave imperatrix."

"Ave imperatrix!"

All present abruptly stood up and hit their hearts with a fist as they returned the salute. Once Miyako was out of the room, the others followed suit, and once they were all gone, with the exception of one. The marshal let out a deep sigh and collapsed back into her seat, without caring about appearances.

"We are running out of time, it appears."

The young woman in a gray uniform who still remained in the room with the marshal said with a sigh.

"Tell me something new."

The marshal said grimly as she looked through a variety of papers, most of which had the seal of a black wolf on them. Just quickly scanning them with her eyes was giving her a headache.

"They getting cockier and cockier… At this rate, they will doom us all."

"I am honestly surprised they behaved for so long. They were meant to obey no one except her majesty."

The woman nodded in understanding, as she spoke with a grin on her face. The Marshal scoffed at her as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Except her majesty is dead, but these bunch of fanatical cultists will never accept that. They will just keep pushing forth… serving a corpse. While eliminating anybody that dares to point it out."

The marshal poured herself a goblet of blood and drank it in one go before continuing her rant.

"Not to mention that overaged brat… just how much did we invest in keeping her alive? And just because Miyako said, "it is for the sake of her majesty," no one is questioning it. It makes me wonder whether this bunch is even worth saving."

Marshal sighed and poured herself another goblet, this time savoring it longer to calm herself. The woman forced a smile as she took a folded document from her pocket.

"Unfortunately, as long as everyone trusts Miyako, we can’t do much about it. That is why we need to stick with the plan."

Marshal didn’t respond, just kept savoring her goblet of blood. That was until the woman placed the document in front of her.

"On that note, there is a rather delicate problem. This report came from the capital earlier."

The marshal furrowed her brows as she looked at the document. Her displeasure was evident on her face.

"If they saw this... it would just prove that Miyako was right. It would justify everything we went through.... and it would not matter that it would just be a delusion."

She could feel a massive headache coming. The woman just nodded.

"It will be hard to make sure that doesn’t happen. And there is no way we can entrust Oprichnina with it."

"They would most likely start worshiping her then... branding us as Silenens and come straight for our heads."

An Oprichnina marshal eyed the papers bearing the wolf seal with disgust. Countless reports of Oprichnina executing the will of her majesty and killing high-rank Silenens without any regard for the council. She could feel her drink going sour as she thought about the situation.

"I may have a plan that… if successful could solve two of our problems. But I will need money, a lot of money."

"What for?"

The marshal asked the woman. Whatever she had in mind was better than nothing. But it was important that it wouldn’t be a stunt in the style of Oprichnina.

"A mercenary. With them, we can get rid of this obstacle, as well as resume the war while utterly avoiding Oprichnina."

The woman shrugged as if she was describing the weather. Her proposition wasn’t the best, but it wasn’t the worst either. The marshal, not having any other option at her disposal, sighed and placed a bag filled with gold and jewelry on the table.

"Are you sure it will work?"

"Don’t worry, there are plenty of those who would love to kill our kind. It shouldn’t be hard to attract some with these."

The marshal expressed her doubt; the woman only smiled as she assured her that everything would be fine. After a bit, the marshal let go of the bag and the woman took it and, with a salute, left the room.

"….Just be a safe sister."

The marshal sighed again, as she stared at the door. After a bit, she poured herself another drink.

"ha… ha… master…. I can't... hold back."

"What are you talking ab-"

Cutting Julia off, Lily placed her lips on Julia’s in a deep, passionate kiss. Lily’s tongue explored Julia’s mouth thoughtfully, as her mind went blank momentarily.

"ha… ha…wai-"

Lily separated her lips from Julia’s only briefly before continuing their kiss, ignoring Julia’s protests. Julia felt like her strength was leaving her, as her desire to resist was slowly replaced with pure lust.

Julia’s hands, which were unsuccessfully pushing Lily away, were now caressing Lily’s body, slowly making their way to her waist. Not wanting to be outdone by Julia, Lily let go of the kiss, leaving Julia breathing heavily.

Lily quickly lowered her head, kissing and licking Julia’s neck, slowly and steadily making her way downward. from her neck to her breasts, to her tummy, and slowly towards her crotch.

Julia moaned softly as Lily’s kisses became more passionate. A predatory grin crept onto Lily’s face when she spotted the wet stain on Julia’s black panties. It was apparent she was enjoying Julia in this state, and she wasn’t done yet. Not planning to let Julia calm down even a little, she moved her hand over and began playing with Julia’s ass, watching as the wet area increased on Julia’s panties.

Julia couldn’t suppress a moan as she felt Lily’s breath on her increasingly sensitive pussy. Lily was in a trance as she listened to Julia’s moans. She wanted more. She moved her hands from Julia’s ass and proceeded to remove her panties, savoring the view as she gently pulled Julia’s legs apart.

Just looking wasn’t going to cut it for Lily, as she landed her mouth on Julia’s pussy, relentlessly licking and sucking on to the small ping button above her slit. Julia’s body, which was assaulted with overwhelming pleasure, arched as if an electric current ran through her.

Lily, unable to bear it any longer, moved her hand downwards towards her own pussy. while Julia’s thighs clasped Lily’s head.

Julia’s body twitched and contracted every time Lily moved her tongue. Panting and moaning, providing gratification to Lily, she felt like she would melt into Lily’s mouth. Never before had she felt such pleasure, her mind filled solely with sex.

"haa… haa…"

Once, Lily separated her mouth from Julia’s pussy, gasping for air. It was time for Julia, overcome by lust, to take what she desired and pull Lily towards her for a kiss.

"Ha… master…"

Lily’s fingers found their way into Julia while sucking on her nipples.

"Ahh~ haa~"

A series of moans escaped Julia’s lips as she felt Lily’s slim fingers inside of her. The quick movement of Lily’s fingers, mixed with gentle sucking on her nipple, proved to be too much for Julia as her body arched while she came.

"haa haaa… that was…. Oh god…."

Julia took deep breaths, mumbling to herself, savoring the afterglow.

"Master…."

Lily rubbed her body against Julia’s, obviously not satisfied and not planning to let Julia rest until she is. Noticing the pleading look in Lily’s eyes, accompanied by her adorable blushing face. Lily…

"Ahh~"

Unable to resist the adorable girl rubbing up on her, Julia caressed Lily’s clit with her finger while gently kissing Lily’s neck. Lily moaned as she returned a kiss.

Both girls, intermingled on top of Julia’s bed, caressed each other’s bodies, doing their best to outdo the other. At once, Lily shifted her position, pleasing Julia’s clit with her tongue.

"haa~ ahhh~"

Julia moaned louder than ever before that evening. barely noticing that Lily was lying on top of her.

She is so wet. Feeling a liquid drip from Lily’s wet pussy onto her face made Julia realize what she should do. Without further delay, Julia began licking Lily’s clit, making the other girl moan. Not knowing what to do with her hands, Julia attempted to grope Lily’s ass for extra pleasure.

"Ahhhhh~ wait haaa~ master~ that place~"

While absent-mindedly playing with Lily’s ass, Julia managed to accidentally touch the base of her tail, causing Lily to moan loudly. Finding an extra sensitive part of Lily’s body, Julia grinned and used her thumb to gently rub the spot just at the base of Lily’s tail.

"Haaa~ not fair~ Ahhh~"

Lily’s moans-filled protests fell on deaf ears as Julia relentlessly continued to please Lily’s clit and the newly found erogenous spot. Time for payback!

The moans of the young wolf girl echoed through the room. Julia refused to give any breathing space to the poor wolf in heat. Sacrificing her own pleasure for the time being.

Finding herself unable to please Julia’s pussy with her mouth as she gasped for air, Lily started to rub Julia’s clit with her thumb while inserting two of her fingers into her pussy.

"Ahhhh~"

Julia’s body convulsed as the pleasure intensified and turned into an amazing orgasm, leaving Julia to twitch on the bed. That didn’t stop Lily, who was yet to reach hers.

"Haa~ shtop~"

Julia pleaded, half moaning, as Lily continued to please her sensitive pussy. Turning into a beast driven solely by lust, Lily ignored Julia’s plea.

Seeing that Julia doesn’t have the strength to move, Lily, in order to have some pleasure, changed her position while still caressing Julia’s clit. Diving in for a kiss, Lily sent Julia’s brain into overdrive, making her cum again.

Rubbing her pussy against Julia’s thighs, Lily moaned softly, moving her hand from Julia’s crotch to pinch her nipples. Savoring Julia’s mouth, Lily continued to pleasure herself as her moaning intensified. She began rubbing her ear with the thumb of her free hand.

"Haa~ Ahhh~"

Lily let out a moan as her body arched slightly, feeling her orgasm coming.

"This should be it-"

"Wha-!?"

Lily stared at the two unknown women wearing dark cloaks as they barged into the room, staring at naked Lily pleasuring herself on top of her mistress.

"I didn’t finish yet."

Lily stared at the woman, her eyes resembling a ferocious beast.

Why did i decided to write yuri even though i have no idea how?

now i can only pray to the yuri gods that my attempt at writing it isn't too terrible.

122