Chapter 032: Is It Tasty?
673 9 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Mn. Then, why do you think they aren’t in a rush to attack us right now?” Luo Hua City Mistress continued to ask, having seemingly anticipated Tian Lang’s previous reply.

“Who knows? Maybe they’re planning something?” Tian Lang gave a dismissive reply, but as he thought again, he realized something, “...demons are fans of sacrifice and since they are still hesitating, that means they are waiting for a certain moment.”

Although Tian Lang’s thought process was less refined and disorganized, Luo Hua City Mistress smiled satisfyingly.

“They are waiting for us to show a moment of weakness.” Luo Hua City Mistress waved its hand, “We are not facing a Demon Lord but the Baron of Hell, Mo Yun. He was a human that turned into a demon ranker a thousand years ago. He’s extremely cunning and is very skilled at manipulating people’s weaknesses. For example, Ying Shi Ming’s corruption was probably due to being tempted by this person. His believers are always finding people with weak wills who thirst for strength from the lower levels of Tong Tian Tower or the remote towns of Soaring Dragon Continent. He uses the temptation of power to lure them one step at a time until they are corrupted. Shen Tu and the others were probably targets sought by Ying Shi Ming on behalf of the Baron of Hell, Mo Yun.”

“Eh? Why did Ying Shi Ming try to attack me?” Tian Lang was confused; this matter seemed to diverge far away from his thought.

“He wasn’t trying to attack you. He was trying to kidnap Yue Bing. Plant-type beasts are the bane of all hell-type demons. Ying Shi Ming wanted to harm her to prevent human rankers that use plant-type beasts from growing. To humans, warriors who have a plant-type beast isn’t significant. But to the demons, her plant-type beast is extremely frightening. I suspect that Shen Tu’s group had suppressed her under Ying Shi Ming’s orders.” Luo Hua City Mistress exposed this little secret.

The silent Yue Bing had shock written on its face. All its life, it heard plant type beasts were useless but for them to be the bane of all demons... The surprise was so big that it didn’t know how to feel.

Tian Lang had no business with such matters. He nodded with a profound expression, “Yes, yes. Exactly. Without their nemesis, our fight would be tough. Since we don’t have strong plant-type beasts, let’s go back and return when we have some.”

However, his words fell to the deaf’s ear as the human continued without minding his escape talk.

“Well-spoken. Your observations are spot-on. He’s currently offering a sacrifice... these low-level demons weren’t being used to attack us at all but used as sacrifices. With such a large-scale sacrifice, he can perform tons of tricks. It’s precisely due to the fact that you are all elites of the humans that I’m so strict on you.

“You must make a decision now: If you would like to leave safely, then leave through the portal. If you’re willing to challenge yourselves, then go challenge the demon generals. After killing the enemy, you can use a teleportation scroll to return to the Warrior’s Guild. As for the Baron of Hell, Mo Yun, I’ll personally defeat him.” Luo Hua City Mistress smiled unyieldingly.

Challenge yourself? The humans were here for that. Leave through the portal? Definitely!

Tian Lang walked past Luo Hua City Mistress but was once again grabbed by his collar, “Everyone can go except you.”

“Huh-huh-uh,” Tian Lang laughed in a forced manner. He wasn’t laughing in happiness. He laughed in sadness. “My great Luo Hua City Mistress, why? Why are you letting everyone go but not me?”

“Oh, didn’t I tell you? I’m giving you the honor to die by my side.” Luo Hua City Mistress gave him another generous smile.

Crazy! Who said demons are crazy? Humans are definitely crazier than demons!

As Tian Lang dropped to his knees and hit the ground in defeat, the densely packed low-level demons outside fell down to the ground with miserable cries. Their bodies exploded one after another. Eventually, a mountain of corpses had formed, and a river of blood flowed across the area.

Luo Hua City Mistress’s sneering expression became even more prominent.

This large-scale sacrifice scheme was a waste of Mo Yun’s schemes. It had absolutely no effect on it.

The only thing it was concerned about was whether or not Feng Qi Sha, Yan Po Jun, and Xue Tan Lang could defeat the demon general and safely return to the Tong Tian Tower’s floors.

It shot a glance at Tian Lang. Although he expressed himself as a miserable thief, even a country bumpkin. Only had Yue Bing as his teammate. Yet in its heart, the person it had the most faith in was Tian Lang... This faith could not be explained, but it definitely felt such a strange feeling.

The Three Great Killing Stars felt defeated. Tian Lang received an entirely different level of treatment from the Luo Hua City Mistress. Yet, this bastard did not appreciate it at all and even prepared to run away. This not only embarrassed Xue Tan Lang and others, even the demons they were facing could not stand to watch.

A demon general with a burly physique came flying over. It threw something through the air, aiming at Tian Lang. However, Yue Bing panicked and shielded him from the unknown object with its body. 

A pitch-black pillar of light shot up into the air.

When Tian Lang saw Yue Bing disappear in the pillar of light, he inwardly cursed.

For all mounds’ sake, that’s my human compass!

How could he reach the Ivy Academy without his compass? He didn’t want to get closer to more humans. What if his secret got exposed?

This pillar of light was actually a portal. How could Yue Bing be so clumsy to not be able to avoid that?

Tian Lang looked back at Luo Hua City Mistress, only to see that it had an expression that seemed like a smile, but was yet not a smile. He gritted his teeth and ran straight into the quickly fading pitch-black pillar of light to rescue his human compass.

In an instant, he was teleported to a blood-red space.

The space was round, and the area wasn’t large–around the size of a giant dragon from his dream.

“Welcome to the battlefield where demons and humans fight to the death. My battle slate will have your name recorded as the 2020th human warrior squished by me.” The demon general haughtily said.

Underneath its feet was Yue Bing, who had fallen within the pool of blood.

Thankfully, it hadn’t died yet; it was merely unconscious from the sudden shock.

Tian Lang cried out in exasperation, “What about your pride as a holder of small fleshy mounds?! Demon General, what did you do to my human compass? Did you sneak attack?”

The Demon General crossed its arms in front of its hard fleshy mounds, and cockily replied, “W-what human compass? Anyway, it can’t be called a sneak attack; her reaction speed was simply too s–l~o~w~”

As the Demon General uttered the word ‘slow,’ it felt time slow down as its body lightly rose from the ground and flew backward at a breakneck speed.

Bang!

The Demon General’s entire body was sent flying through the air before smashing back down onto the ground.

“You despicable human, to think you would sneak attack during my glorious moment!”

Tian Lang didn’t bother putting any front as he simply said, “It can’t be called a sneak attack; your reaction speed was simply too jo~lo~oo~ow~”

The Demon General was angry. It wanted to rush up and squeeze the human dry, but it wasn’t all muscles without a brain either. The speed of this human simply surpassed its expectation. Not to mention, it still felt the burning palm marks on its chest. That said, he felt this amount of pain just from a push.

On the other hand, Tian Lang had a dissatisfied expression as he squeezed his palm.

As expected, hard fleshy mounds are no good!

If the Demon General knew that Tian Lang chose palm over fist just to get a feel of its chest, it might bury its head and commit suicide in shame!

Tian Lang dragged Yue Bing to the edge of the battlefield. Other than smearing blood all over its cloth, it had no injury. He shook Yue Bing violently by its shoulder to no avail. He was so roguish that even the Demon General pitied the unconscious human.

“Slowly, brother, slowly. You should treat your woman gently. Else, you won’t find any future partner!” The Demon General said in an Elder’s tone.

“Woman? What is that?”

The Demon General was stupefied. It didn’t get half angry when it was humiliated. “Human, are you looking down on the Great Demon General Akula? I didn’t want to boast in front of a human, but I have four demon sisters as my concubine and many demons and human slaves! Hmph! Do you know the difference between having four demon concubines and four demon sisters as concubines? It’s the greatest pride for a man! Just their identical shape and contrasting colors alone would excite one to no end! Let alone their taste, anyone will be awed!” Suddenly the demon general blushed and raised its nose, “Hmph! Even Demon Princess Ilnam shows great interest in me. Once I become a Demon Commander, I’m going to propose to her and marry her as my wife.”

“Demon sisters? Woman? Is that something you can eat? Is it tasty?” (A/N: Guys, is it?)

Whatever. Like Tian Lang was idiot enough to understand the demon’s words! He only kept it in his head as a future reference. After all, he might be foolish, but he dared not say that he knew everything.

As Tian Lang let Yue Bing go, his thoughts churned. This demon had quite big fleshy mounds, but because they were hard, they lacked attractiveness.

These bare hard fleshy mounds didn’t attract him as much as the clothed Luo Hua City Mistress’ soft fleshy mounds did. And considering how easily this demon was taken by surprise, it should be weak too...

Does that mean my growth will be... limited too?
No way, for the sake of all crystals’. No, for this Alpha’s Reign to top, there’s no way I’m going to let my fleshy mounds remain hard!

Tian Lang breathed hard and renewed his resolve to make his fleshy mounds soft. For both the charismatic attraction and powerful strength!

As Tian Lang returned to his calm mindset, he noticed the demon general sneakily taking a pose. As a summoning grimoire flashed before the demon general, a brilliant idea crossed his mind.

 

Dear readers, all form of thoughts about the novel is appreciated.

Happy reading.

23