Lots of Chanette Fun, Shower-Facef*cking Reiko, Quick Ram Sumiko/Terumi/Yuriko, Momo & Minori F*ck/Compete, Raya Defloration
2.6k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs, Setsuko having crawled into bed with the two of you. She gently takes hold of your hips, pushing you onto your back, your hard cock pointing up at the ceiling. Chanette mumbles sleepily, and Setsuko smiles nervously up at you, tucking an errant strand of hair behind her ear.

"Good morning, Nanashi-sama," she says, in a soft voice, her fingers running up and down your cock. "I hope you don't mind the wakeup, you didn't lock the door."

"The wakeup is great," you tell her, with a smile, reaching down to gently brush her hair. "But it can be even better. You take hold of her wrist, guiding her forward, giving you a wonderful look at her amazing tits in her maid's uniform, cleavage hanging low as she moves, your cock throbbing at the sight of her. You grab her hips, gently pulling her over your manhood, and she blushes as your cock presses against the black frilly skirt of her dress.

"Ah, as you wish, Nanashi-sama," she says, with a blush, surprised at the forwardness. She flips up her skirt, showing off a pair of purple panties that match her hair quite well, and slides them to one side before letting her body slowly descend down your cock. You lean back, craning your head back as her sex slowly engulfs your cock. Chanette mumbles in her sleep, hand absently groping at her shoulder where your head was earlier resting, as if she missed you.

You reach over to Chanette with one hand, quietly stroking her hair, while Setsuko rests atop you, fingers running along your bare stomach with some interest, a flush to her cheeks as she looks up at you. You smile up at her, your free hand running up from her hips to rub at her belly, a quiet reminder of your bond, and her cheeks grow scarlet at that, a shy little smile on her lips.

Setsuko takes her time at first, slowly moving up and down your length, and you smile up at her as she does, letting her enjoy herself as she makes luxuriatingly slow strokes atop you. "You're so beautiful," you tell her, in a soft voice, and she smiles down at you, her cheeks still pink. She tries not to focus too much on Chanette, and you let your hand reach up for her breasts, casually groping and playing with one as your other hand continues to softly stroke Chanette's hair, enjoying her quiet mumbles and shifting body weight, her tits occasionally brushing against your chest as she wiggles and moves.

"I guess you really do like my big breasts, Nanashi-sama," Setsuko says softly, glancing at Chanette's own even larger pair as she slowly rides you, hands pressing against your stomach for balance.

"Please," you tell her, reaching up for her dress, pulling it down to reveal one of her amazing tits. "Call me 'darling.' I'm the father of your child, after all."

Setsuko blushes, smiling. "Okay, darling." She smiles a little brighter after saying it, her hips moving in steady up and down strokes. "Darling," she breathes, her cheeks heating up. "You're my darling boyfriend," she says, her visible nipple perky, and you tenderly tease and play with it with your fingers. "I love you, darling!" She squeals the words out, orgasming atop you, her cunt squeezing around your dick, a splash of her juices raining down on your pelvis.

Chanette mumbles and shifts and flutters her eyes slowly open. "This is some good porn," she mumbles out, reaching down with one hand towards her thighs, starting to finger herself as she watches Setsuko ride you. Setsuko's cheeks turn hot at those words, still shuddering a little atop you, a sputter of saliva splashing down on your chest. Her fingers ball up on your chest, and finally she starts to ride you properly again, bouncing in slow, careful movements that make her tits do some simply amazing things.

Your hands continue to stroke Chanette's hair, and she just stares at where your cock is entering into Setsuko's sex. "I don't like the skirt, it's blocking one of the best parts," she mumbles. Without even being told, Setsuko nervously peels up the skirt to her dress, showing as your cock enters her again and again, and Chanette wears a sleepy, languid smile. She snuggles into her position a little, her breathing growing heavier as she plays with herself. "That's better. This chick is hot." She tilts her head to one side, her eyes a little unfocused still. "The guy is too," she says. "Looks just like..." she trails off, then her eyes flutter sharply open, wide. "N-Nanashi?"

"Yes, it's me," you say, leaning over to kiss her softly on her lips, making her and Setsuko both blush, albeit for entirely different reasons. "This is Setsuko, she's my family maid and the mother of my first child." Setsuko blushes brighter at that, smiling nervously. "Is everything okay with our baby?" You ask her.

She nods. "Everything's going well, darling," she says, exaggerating the word, holding it on her tongue for extra-long. "I can't wait to have a new child," she adds, with real enthusiasm in her voice. You kiss Chanette again, quickly, before grasping the back of Setsuko's head and pulling her into a deep, tongue-filled, heartfelt kiss of her own, slurping noisily on one another's tongues while Chanette just watches.

"W-well, g-good!" Chanette says, hurriedly. "If you have so many girlfriends, and you've even knocked one up, you shouldn't mind me having all my boyfriends!" You nod as you continue to suck face with Setsuko, soon making the older woman come, your hands groping her tits as Chanette simply watches. You notice, out of the corner of your eye, that her hand is still in her groin, nervously playing with herself as she observes you fuck Setsuko.

You enjoy your embrace with Setsuko, letting Chanette watch, and watch she most certainly does, her fingers still playing with herself, thinking you haven't noticed or just doing it out of habit from when she was half-asleep and thought this was a sex dream or porn. She eventually leans up on the bed, collecting one of the plates with bacon and eggs on it, eating as she watches you fuck Noriko's mother, watches you fuck your sexy maid, watches you make this gorgeous woman happy with your cock. The plate winds up in her lap, one hand beneath it, presumably doing you-know-what, but she never comes, in all the time it takes for Setsuko to come two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten times, moaning and sputtering into your mouth, nipples pressing against your chest.

By the time you finish in Setsuko with a low groan, Chanette's cheeks are hot, her nipples perky, but she looks more frustrated than sexually relieved by playing with herself like that, her toes curling up or fingers clenching as she struggles to make herself come. Once you're finished, Setsuko rolls off you, snuggling up next to you and kissing your neck. "That was wonderful, darling," she says, her attention entirely on you, ignoring Chanette's voyeuristic presence.

You suppose Noriko's behavior has probably helped inure her to it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed," you tell Setsuko, giving her a quick peck on the lips, before leaning up from where you're lying, staring Chanette right in the eyes before simply surging forward, pressing your lips against hers, tongue sliding into her mouth. She squeaks, letting you, her eyes wide as you kiss her messily, slurping on her tongue for a few long seconds. She shudders and orgasms, sputtering into your mouth as a low squeaky noise escapes her lips. You pull back, and she's blushing scarlet, her nipples hard, her skin a little slick with sweat, the scent of her delicious juices wafting up into the air. "I'm surprised you watched instead of joining in."

"W-well, you didn't invite me!" Chanette says, blushing. "I-I mean, it's not like that was my first time, doing something like that! I do it all the time!"

"Then how about I invite you now," you say, smiling. "Would you try having a threesome with me and Setsuko?"

Chanette glances at Setsuko, looking a little pouty, uncertainly shifting her weight. "W-well, okay! Let's! I bet you don't even have the first idea what to do in a threesome, do you?"

"I do, I have plenty of experience. You've even seen me in a foursome, at one point."

"Exactly, that's a foursome," Chanette says. "What kind of sex do you have in a threesome, huh? Where do you want me and Setsuko to be?" You get the impression she's being so challenging because she doesn't really know what to do herself. It's honestly cute.

"Well, since both of you beautiful ladies are incredibly busty, I'd really love if you could wrap my dick in your breasts," you tell them. Both girls blush, but Setsuko leans up, pulling off her top, revealing her braless, amazing tits, before she kneels down on one side. Chanette sputters a little.

"Come on, Chanette," Setsuko says in a soft, encouraging voice. "You were just asking about this..."

"Y-yeah, I was! I'm," she just swoops in, pressing her tits against Setsuko's, their large, pillowy breasts shifting and smushing against one another in an erotic pattern, soft and warm and a delight to feel your cock inside.

You take the back of both their heads, pushing them closer to one another, and to your cock with a gentle pressure. Setsuko leans forward first, licking at your cockhead, and Chanette soon mimicks the movement herself, her tongue slithering along it, blue eyes glancing over at you occasionally as if full of worry. You lean back, petting both girls as they lick and titfuck your cock, large breasts pressing against one another, their soft fullness making them smush in lewd and enticing ways. "That's fantastic," you breathe out. "I love your tits," you say. "Both of you have fantastic breasts."

Setsuko blushes, smiling, and Chanette blushes, tilting her head forward a little, slurping your cockhead into her mouth. Setsuko smiles dotingly at her, placing her tits so they partly rest on your thigh and stomach, before reaching out for Chanette's own. "You have a wonderful pair of breasts, Chanette," she says, in a soft, caring voice. "You're a very sexy young woman. Don't feel shy."

Chanette blushes even brighter at those comments, and you can just imagine her sputtering reply. She decides not to give it, though, instead just remaining wrapped around your dick, making Setsuko gently smile, running her fingers dotingly through Chanette's soft, blonde hair. "Us large-breasted women have to look out for each other, you know," she teases, giving Chanette a little peck on the forehead, making the other girl's cheeks go scarlet. "Don't worry, Nanashi is a good young man. I've seen bad men, and he's a kind, generous, wonderful man who will make a wonderful father and husband."

Chanette pops off, "I, I know that! Duh! A-anyway," she sputters out, blushing a little. "Help me with this."

"Oh, of course, sweetie," Setsuko says. "Rub your tits into his cock really thoroughly. Take your fingers and just squeeze, smush them in." Chanette blushes, perhaps not having been intending that when she said to help, but she does so anyway, her fingers digging into the soft, plentiful flesh of her tits, giving your dick a soft massage. The sheer mass of the two women's tits quickly engulfs your dick in its entirety, hiding it from your sight altogether.

A side consequence is that neither woman can properly fellate even your cockhead, one that Setsuko responds to by simply holding her mouth open, letting a copious amount of drool slide out onto your dick and her breasts, sliding beautifully down the soft slopes of her bosom. Chanette blushes and quickly does a similar motion, her warm spit splashing down onto her breasts and then making its way onto your cockhead, softly teasing it as she continues to diligently rub her tits into your cock.

Setsuko's hands return to her own bosom, fingers digging into it, glancing over at you as she works your manhood like that, massaging and playing with it, smiling at you. "I'm really happy that you want to do this with me, Nanashi," she says, her voice soft and sweet. "Sometimes I worry you only pay attention to my tits to be nice, but things like this are so wonderful and pleasant."

You gently run your fingers through her hair. "I love you, Setsuko," you tell her, gently smiling. "And I love your amazing breasts, too. I hope Noriko's swell up just like yours, once she's pregnant, that's how much I love them." Setsuko blushes, smiling. "Goro was an asshole, and you deserve better."

"And I found it," Setsuko says with a smile, reaching with one hand to gently cup your cheek, even as her tits remain otherwise sandwiched around your cock.

"H-hey, this is," Chanette sputters. "I mean, pay attention to me! My tits are bigger! My other boyfriends are nicer than this!"

You reach for Chanette's head too, now, petting her. "You're wonderfully sexy too, Chanette," you say. "I really like you, I think you're cute and sexy and really fun and energetic." Chanette blushes at that, smiling, and you groan as she presses her tits a little tighter around your cock.

The force of it seems to create an exquisite pleasure for Chanette, too, by the way she gasps, and Setsuko takes one hand and gently plays with a perky nipple on Chanette's fat tit, making her come hard, sputtering and moaning, eyes rolling up, splashes of drool hitting Setsuko's face and tits as she jerks. Her tits grow even tighter around your cock as her fingers simply claw at the doughy flesh of them.

"Oh, God," you breathe out, enjoying the feelings. Setsuko's tits grow tighter too, a certain competitive edge to her expression, even as she keeps her watch on your face. When she sees you're about to come, she leans forward, letting her mouth fall wide; Chanette soon mimicks the action, not wanting to be left out, and soon their noses are pressed against each other, their eyes on your rock hard cock - you can't even see it, it's so thoroughly engulfed in their tits, but they can.

At that point, you ejaculate, splashing it thickly upward, the two women warring back and forth to get some in their mouth, and the rest of the sprays hit their cheeks and chin and necks and even fall back down onto their tits, making both women sigh and moan, panting loudly, eyelashes fluttering as they simply chew on your cum in their mouths, acting as if it's simply delicious. You sigh as you collapse backwards onto the bed, letting them enjoy themselves as they slurp your cum off their fingers as they roam their own body and each other's for more of the delicious stuff, Chanette's movements more frantic than Setsuko's own soft, diligent touches.

You reach over for your phone, pulling it out. Terumi's texted you a bit, while you were distracted with Chanette and Setsuko's double titwank.

Good morning, Master!

I hope you're having fun this morning!

I was thinking about you, and your big hard cock, and getting knocked up with Yuriko.

(I actually was texting with Yuriko a little earlier about this!)

Wouldn't it be really sexy for both of us to get knocked up at the same time?

We could sixty nine while you flip back and forth, filling us both to the brim while having us eat out your cum.

Yum! ♡♡♡

You smile at the text, and send one back.

I just deflowered Chanette.

Congratulations, Master! ♡

I hope it was fun!

Oh, can Yuriko get to play with her tits a little? She really likes big tits like that! ♡♡

(It's fine if she can't! I'm just asking because she'd be excited to hear about it!

Chanette and Setsuko have finished cleaning themselves and each other up, with the two moving to start getting dressed.

Chanette has shown some enthusiasm for threesomes. I'll see about arranging something for Yuriko.

She'll be happy to hear that, Master!

Oh, you can tell her if you want! ♡♡

I will. She'll need to show some restraint; Chanette's very pure.

Roger that, Master! ♡ I could play police or distractor on Yuriko, if you wanted?

Or Sumiko, or Noriko could. ♡♡♡

Or all three of us! Oh, that'd be sexy, all your girls helping your first wife to be gentle with the new girl. Wouldn't that be sexy, Master?

It does sound pretty sexy.

You put down the phone, ignoring the buzzing, and eat the food that Setsuko prepared for you, even if it's a bit cool. She watches happily from the bedside, smiling as you enjoy and offer her your compliments, before you get out of bed and head into the shower, washing up quickly before getting dressed fully.

You have to take Chanette by her house to get her school uniform, since she didn't bring it on your date, which means you have to leave early.

On the car trip to Chanette's house, Noriko quickly plops herself into your lap, while Chanette sits across from you. Noriko simply rubs her butt on your crotch, her gaze level on Chanette as she stares forward. "I assume you and Nanashi had sex last night."

Chanette blushes and glances away, then shakes her head. "We did. We totally did. I do it all the time. Not with Nanashi, but with boys. Anyway. It was no big deal."

"I hope it was pleasant for both of you." Noriko offers a plastic smile. "Did you enjoy having sexual intercourse with the Wesmeri slut, Nanashi?"

"Sl-slut?" Chanette sputters out.

Noriko looks at her. "You have sexual intercourse with numerous men, and have admitted as much on many occasions. Does this not make you a slut?"

"I, well," Chanette sputters a little further, as Noriko simply stares, confused. "I, I guess it does!"

"Then I hope your sexual experience meant that sex was mutually enjoyable for both yourself and Nanashi."

"It did," you tell Noriko, giving her a quick peck on the forehead. She smiles that same plastic smile.

Chanette fidgets a little, casting around, and Noriko's hands go between her thighs, slowly pulling your zipper down very quietly, her expression blank as she stares forward. She strokes your cock through the fabric of your underwear, pretending that she's doing nothing as she sits in your lap.

When Chanette gets out of the car to go get changed, Noriko hops off your lap, kneeling in front of it. "If you perform irrumatio on me quickly, you will be able to complete it without Chanette becoming aware of what has happened."

"Why would I want that?" You ask.

Noriko tilts her head. "If you did not want that, why did you not simply remove my panties and begin fucking me while I teased you?" She shakes her head. "Very well. That simply means we have more time to enjoy ourselves, and that you can further involve Chanette if you like."

"Alright," you say. "Get it out," you command, and her fingers diligently do so, her small mouth quickly wrapping around your cock, engulfing it in its entirety in a quick stroke. You groan, leaning back, letting her bounce her tight throat up and down your cock in rapid, forceful strokes. She soon orgasms, moaning around your dick, her cheeks hot as her eyes stare up at you with endless attentiveness. You gently run your fingers through her hair, letting her work her way up and down, fingers digging into your thighs.

A few minutes - and orgasms for Noriko - later, Chanette enters the car, only realizing what's happening when she actually sees it. You grip Noriko's hair and pop her off, enjoying the way her chest rises and falls as she catches her breath. Chanette just stares, lips slightly ajar, cheeks hot. "Come here," you say, patting your thighs.

As if on auto-pilot, she does so, and you soon have her in your lap, your cock sliding up and down on her panties, teasing her sex through them. Noriko remains kneeling, watching with interest, grasping Chanette's skirt and flipping it up to give herself a better view. Chanette's own hands soon slip down there, pushing her panties aside so now your teasing strokes are directly stimulating her cunt, making her shudder a little.

Chanette blushes as you reach for your cock and her hips, tenderly directing her cunt so that it envelops just the tip of your manhood. Then you let go, letting your hands grope her lovely butt. "You're very sexy," you tell her, with a smile. "Don't ever feel shy when we have sex, I love you and think you're hot, so there's nothing to feel shy about."

Chanette sputters momentarily at that, struggling to come up with a comeback; Noriko takes the opportunity to simply press herself into Chanette's backside, her hands coming up around to grope her tits through her blouse and bra. "Your breasts are exceptionally large, Chanette," Noriko says. Her fingers start to undo Chanette's blouse, leaving it open, giving her full access to the soft, pale flesh, and giving you a lovely view.

In reaction to the attention, Chanette blushes and simply falls down on your cock, taking it to the base in a single stroke. She squeaks in surprise at her sudden fullness, while Noriko wraps her arms thoroughly around Chanette's body so that her right hand gropes Chanette's left breast and vice versa, playing with the flesh exposed. "I wonder if your breasts are larger than my mother's."

"Thuh, they are," Chanette sputters out, and Noriko gives her tits a quick, sharp squeeze, making Chanette squeak in surprise and a certain degree of pleasure.

"I do not see how you could know this."

"S-Setsuko and I, g-gave Nanashi, a double titfuck, this morning," Chanette explains, before orgasming on your cock, moaning as her hips jerk. Noriko withdraws her hands from Chanette's breasts, slipping them behind her, undoing the hook on her bra, and quickly, her tits flop free, full and soft and plentiful.

"I see. I wonder if your breasts will become even larger once you are pregnant with Nanashi's child. He has an 'impregnation' fetish, and he will likely find it exquisite to 'cuckold' all your other boyfriends by impregnating you, gauging by his past sexual predilections."

Chanette just sputters as she limply rides your cock while Noriko gropes her tits. Your own hands take control, gripping Chanette's butt and using that grip to control her pace up and down your cock. "I really love your big, sexy, lewd tits, Chan-chan," you tell her, making her blush. "I love playing with them, and I hope that they get even bigger when you carry some babies for me. I'd be groping them right now if Noriko wasn't."

Noriko pulls her hands away from Chanette's breasts at that, and your hands come up, playing with them, teasing them, watching her blush. Noriko's tongue is soon tonguing your balls, sliding along your taint and going down to your ass, tonguing you with diligence and respect. Chanette hums softly as you tease her tits, her eyelashes fluttering, her lips parting gently as she enjoys your treatment of her body. Her pace atop you slows as she enters an almost liminal state, somewhere between conscious and unconscious, from your gentle teasing of her tits.

You take advantage of that, leaning forward and up to kiss her lips, gripping her tits a little and pulling towards you to draw her down towards you, letting your tongue slide invasively into her mouth. She hums softly, and promptly orgasms, twitching on your dick. All the while, diligent little Noriko rims you, her tongue and lips doing an amazing job of adding to your pleasure as she sucks on your ass.

When you break off your kiss, Chanette simply slumps forward, resting her forehead on your shoulder as she recovers, her breath heavy with arousal. The tops of her tits softly brush against your shirt, adding a gentle, teasing sensation to her almost pitiful grinding atop you. "I love your tits so much, Chan-chan," you tell her. "I can't wait to see them swell up, see them lactate." You give both an appreciative squeeze. "You're so hot."

Noriko's tongue runs up from your ass, along your taint once more, to your balls, and to your length, before shifting. Based on Chanette's soft sputters, it's sliding up along her cunt and then to her ass while Chanette rides you. Finally, she pops off. "Lactation will likely improve an already excellent feature," Noriko notes. "Large breasts are even better when they are full of milk, as, for example, my mother's are." Chanette sputters a little. "Raya also has large breasts, and you are close to her. Further, she has recently been engaged to Nanashi, and thus will likely have sex with him soon. Do you want to have sex with Nanashi at the same time as Raya?" Chanette blushes at that. "Does that thought cause you arousal and/or pleasure?"

At that, Chanette promptly comes again, and Noriko hums pleasantly. "You have only been deflowered by Nanashi last night, have you not?" Chanette nods limply into your shoulder. "Yet you have had sex with him at least three times since then. I suppose that it would make sense that a Wesmeri slut such as yourself would have an insatiable sexual appetite." Chanette's cheeks grow hot at that point, and Noriko simply leans forward over Chanette's shoulders, kissing you, her hands joining yours in playing with Chanette's fat tits.

That pushes you over the edge, and you let go with a groan inside of Chanette while making out with Noriko, splattering her hungry cunt with another thick load of cum. Chanette has a sympathetic orgasm, her teeth digging into your shoulder as she comes, panting and squirming all the while.

You wrap your arms around Chanette, gently petting her hair, and finally pop your cock out of her. Noriko leans forward, slurping what of her juices and yours are on your manhood before moving onto Chanette, making the girl shudder and twitch. "Noriko, if there's anyone here who has a relentless sexual appetite, it's probably me. I keep having to push pure, sweet Chan-chan into having sex, after all."

You take hold of Chanette's chin, directing her into a kiss, silencing her before she can even start speaking. She lets out twitchy little hums, moaning into your mouth, eyelashes fluttering, before finally coming, splashing a thick load of her juices down onto Noriko's face - Noriko simply keeps going, completely undeterred.

"I hope you didn't dislike that kiss," you tell her, earning a blush from Chanette.

Noriko puts Chanette's panties back in place, and follows up by putting away your cock. Then she collects a few tissue papers and rubs them over her face, cleaning off Chanette's juices from her features in the process. Chanette simply rests against you, heaving, bare breasts pressed into your chest.

When you arrive at school, Chanette pulls off you, hurriedly stuffing her tits back into her bra. Noriko even helps her lock the strap and button up her blouse. The three of you exit the vehicle, and once you arrive in class, you head over to where Raya is sitting. Coincidentally, that is also one seat away from where Chanette and Noriko sit.

"Ah, Nanashi," Raya says, sounding excited. "Did your family receive the documents? They hopefully arrived yesterday."

Ah. You actually didn't check that, and you were rather busy most of last night...

"I'm not sure. Last night was a bit hectic, and so was this morning. I'm eager to find out, though." You take out your phone and call your mother.

"Hello, Nan-chan," your mother voice says, sultry and soft over the phone.

"Hi, Mom. Did you get some documents from the Mikohanas?"

"Oh, yes. The marriage documents? I signed them and sent them a copy. They don't actually need your signature," she notes.

"Ah, okay," you say. "I love you. Bye." You hang up. Raya looks at you, hazel eyes big. "She got them and signed them."

Raya smiles, radiantly. "That's wonderful, Nanashi," she says. "Ah... I will look forward to our date tonight very much, then," she says, reaching for your hand, gently running her thumb along the back of it in a fashion that's surprisingly suggestive and forward, coming from the otherwise chaste girl.

You run your thumb along the back of her hand in return, getting a hint of blush, her free hand toying with her aja. "I'm looking forward to it too. You're sweet and beautiful, and I want you to have a good time." She smiles at that. "Is there anything special I could do? Something like a favorite dessert for dinner, or something like that. You're going to be my wife, I should start spoiling you."

She blushes a bit brighter at that. "A-ah, just, um." She swallows, glancing side to side. "Be gentle," she says in a soft whisper. Her eyes look down at that.

"I will," you say, leaning forward, surprising her with a kiss, your lips pressing against her own dark chocolate pair, making her fingers tighten on your hand. You pull back, smiling at her, and she smiles back. "Anything you want," you repeat.

"I, well." She swallows. "I would not mind trying a new flavor of ice cream."

"Then I'll see to it that you get the chance," you say. Amaya-sensei raps on her desk, and you give a quick "goodbye" before returning to your seat.

Class passes in a blur, lunch soon rolling around, Terumi diligently handing over your bento.

You step over to Kyoko, pulling your chair out in front of her. She smiles as she sees you, a gentle, mild thing, with a certain confident edge to it. "Hey," you say.

"Hey yourself."

"I've been thinking about our last date," you tell her, and her smile gets slightly bigger. "I wish it hadn't ended that way."

"It didn't have to," she points out.

"Still. Do you like doing that sort of thing?"

"I love it," she says, her cheeks a little hot. "You like it too, or you wouldn't be back here."

"Maybe I'm just here to be polite."

"Maybe I'm a moon princess," Kyoko replies. "You want a girl," she says, leaning forward, eye to eye with you as you eat a bit more of your food, "who can tell you 'no.' You want someone special, who's just that little bit of a tease. After all, even if you don't wind up fucking her," she says, teasing the collar of her shirt, showing soft flesh and the hint of bra, "she still gets you all hot and bothered when you do. Looking at her lips, her legs, her fingers," she says, exaggeratedly moving each in turn to attract your attention, "getting thoughts put in your head about all kinds of things." She slips her foot out of her shoe, reaching forward to brush along your calf, eyes locked on yours. She licks her lips.

"You're right," you say, swallowing your food with a gulp. "I do need to let off some steam." She smirks at that, watching as you rise. "Come on, Reiko," you say, getting a little smirk from Kyoko.

Reiko blushes, fidgeting with her hair a little, and you take her out of the room, heading to the showers. You eat the rest of your food, sitting in a silence that is pregnant with meaning and possibilities. Her cheeks blush, and she occasionally glances at you, or your cock, which remains rock hard throughout the meal. "Are you going to make me..." she starts.

"I'm not going to make you do anything," you tell her, with a gentle smile. "But if you want to, we're going to go into the showers and I'm going to rape your throat until you're absolutely senseless."

Her nostrils flare at that, her eyes wild. "A-ah," she breathes out, trying to repress her insane degenerate slut side, and failing. "I, think," she says, eye twitching, "that sounds nice."

"Great, then," you say, rising from your seat, taking her inside. Your fingers undo her blouse, her bra, her body shivering a little, caught between her sensible, rational side and her cockslut side. You pull down and off her skirt and panties, tossing them in a neat little pile on one of the benches. You get undressed yourself, and whatever ability she has to control herself promptly disappears the moment you start to pull down your pants.

Rather than speak, she just leans forward, licking at your chest with excitement and energy, sucking at supple muscular flesh, eyes flicking up to you, her cheeks hot. She squirms as your fingers run down her stomach to tease her slit, eyelids fluttering erotically before you grip her pink hair and pull her off your body. "Fuck me, Facefuck God," she breathes out. "Rape my throat like I know you want to. Use my cocksleeve body to sate the desires Kyoko built up in you."

You drag her into one of the shower stalls, forcing her onto her knees, turning on the water. It splashes down on both of you, warm, and she stares up at your body, eyes wild as she takes in your bare chest, now coated in slick, warm water. Her tongue reaches out, licking and slurping up drops of water on your stomach and thighs, one hand jerking you off with frantic energy. "Love Facefuck God," she breathes out. "Cock so good." "Tastes so good." "Love cock." "Love Master's cock." "Cocksleeve throat," she adds, before simply slurping your dick into it with a single long moan, eyelashes fluttering as she comes on your cock. Her nipples grow hard and she sputters around your dick, twitching in pleasure, eyes rolled up.

"That's a good girl, Reiko," you breathe, running your fingers through her hair as it grows dark beneath the water, a dark, pale red. Her eyes roll around in her head emptily as you grasp her hair in an impromptu ponytail and start to simply fuck her throat, balls slapping against her chin as she takes it like a champ. "I may be your Facefuck God, but you're my Cocksucking Queen," you tell her. She gurgles incoherently on your dick. "There's no one who can take care of my cock like you can, with your sheer, raw, unadultered enthusiasm."

She moans and sputters on your dick as a fresh orgasm runs through her, her entire body twitching. You pull her off, admiring her heaving chest, modest breasts perky on her chest, nipples hard with arousal as she struggles to piece together words or thoughts at that particular moment. When she recovers, she starts to fight against your grip, going for your cock, and you hold her off for a moment before finally letting her.

She moans as she penetrates her throat with your dick, simply holding her lips around the base of your dick. Her whole body twitches in a fresh orgasm, her juices splashing down on the tile floor as she orgasms anew. "You know, Kyoko must be all hot and randy right now," you say. "She might even be playing with herself, relieving herself after teasing me. Imagining I'm fucking her." Your fingers brush through Reiko's hair absently as she holds herself down on your cock. "But you get to actually fuck me," you tell her. "You get to enjoy this big, hard, hot cock all you want." She nods around your dick, twisting it in her throat. "All she gets to fuck is her own imagination."

At those words, Reiko comes again, moaning on your cock, and she's been down there so long you grip her head and slowly - painfully - pull her off, her lips trying to grip you like a sucker, keeping your manhood in her throat. When you pop her off, she breathes, heavily. "You should just claim her," she says, as she catches her breath, struggling against your grip only a little. "Your cock is a God's cock, I want to see it break her, turn her into a cocksleeve just like me. I want to see you pound her into submission. That would be so hot, my Lord, my Master, my Facefuck God."

You slam her back down your dick, making her sigh through her nose as you plug up her throat, her hands gripping your thighs, absently massaging them as she swallows around your dick. "You're such a hot little slut," you tell her, using your grip on her hair to start fucking her face, making her sputter around your dick, orgasming again and again, her juices splashing down. It's impossible to tell if she's crying or drooling, with the water running along her face, but her eyes are completely empty of any thought as she lets you use her throat like your personal onahole.

You reach for the faucet to turn off the water, continuing to fuck her face all the while, and finally peel her off, starting to jerk off a little. Her hands come up, taking over for you, and she starts to speak. "Just fuck Kyoko stupid, just turn her into a brainless fuckdumpster like me, Facefuck God. Your cock is so good it would be easy. Turn her into a mindless little sextoy like me. I exist for your pleasure, paint my skin in your seed, use my body like a canvas you paint on, I'm your fucktoy, I'm your cocksleeve, I'm your onahole," she explains, desperation in her voice.

You finally ejaculate, splattering all over her face. You let out a single word as you do: "Reiko." She shudders as cum hits her forehead, splatters across her lips and open mouth, gets in her nostrils - which promptly flare at your scent - and just rains down across her face. She has to close both eyes as sticky strings cover them, one long strand stretching from her chin to her nipples, her face and upper chest simply coated in a mess of cum. She takes it all, breathing, enjoying it, luxuriating in the sensations, and she starts to twitch in pleasure, orgasming at simply having been used to completion.

"Stay," you order, and she breathes in and out, shuddering a little in the afterglow of her pleasure. You collect your phone, taking a picture of her like that, and send it to Yuriko, Terumi, Sumiko, and Noriko, along with a message:

We're in the showers. Come clean off Reiko if you want to.

Yuriko's the first to arrive in less than a minute, and she's soon on her knees next to Reiko, licking up cum, starting at her breasts; Terumi follows only a few seconds behind, but hesitates as Yuriko tries to hold her off, obviously wanting as much as she can get for herself. When Sumiko and Noriko arrive, however, the damn breaks, and all four girls wind up licking up your cum from Reiko. Noriko even gets a little strand from your cockhead, eagerly slurping it up as she eyes you. Reiko lets them, shuddering and twitching a little as her eyes focus on you once the cum is cleared away from them and slurped up by Terumi and Sumiko.

Once she's entirely clean, you grip Reiko's hair, pulling her up by it so that she comes eye to eye with you. You press your lips against hers, tongue sliding into her mouth and playing with her own, making her twitch and shudder and orgasm again. You break off the kiss for a moment. "All four of you, naked and lined up on the wall," you say, hurriedly, before returning to kissing Reiko, enjoying her orgasmic shuddering, her hard nipples pressed against your chest, her tongue twisting and twining around yours with erotic intent.

Once the four girls are done, you let Reiko down, directing her to sit on the bench and watch. You get up behind Noriko and thrust into her, gripping her tits and simply lifting her off the floor, making her gasp in surprise as you fuck her up and down your cock, her hands gripping the wall for balance as you do so. The other three look on with a mix of arousal and jealousy as you pound your littlest girlfriend. "You're such a lewd little thing," you breathe out, and she pants and nods rapidly. You make sure she comes several times before finally nutting in her, then letting her off your cock, setting her down on the floor. She promptly kneels, starting to collect your cum where it trickles out and feeding it into her mouth.

You move on to Sumiko, who assumes a static position for you as you press into her. Rather than fucking her inert body, however, you simply fill her up and hold your position. "You're the one who should do the fucking today," you tell her in a lewd whisper, and her cheeks color and nod, making her start to pump forward and back on your dick, powerful legs serving to sexually pleasure you with her loyal cunt. You let your hands run along her body, exploring it as she makes a slow path up and down your cock, her muscular body absolutely obeying your every command, though occasionally she moans and twitches rather than pumps properly. When you finally ejaculate inside her, she orgasms in sympathy, biting her lower lip and groaning. Once you're finished, you pull out, and she stands up straight, only for Noriko to immediately move between her legs, licking at her thighs to collect your cum.

Terumi gets a wild, frantic fuck for her trouble, your fingers twining around her lovely purple hair as you fuck her senseless, making her sputter and squirm on your dick, nipples hard with arousal. "Thank you, Master!" "Thank you for fucking my cunt, Master!" Each word is practically screamed out as you roughly pound her, fingers gripping one tit as you twist her head up so you can kiss her, tongue sliding into her mouth. She moans and twitches and orgasms over and over, relentless and eager, back arching as she shudders in arousal. When you finally do finish, she just sits down with a sigh, blocking Noriko from her cunt. "Mistress gets to eat me out," she breathes. Noriko tilts her head and then nods, going to towel off and collect her clothes.

By this point, Yuriko is simply driven crazy with lust, and you press into her without hesitation. "You're going to be my wife," you tell her, breathing into her ear, and she nods rapidly. "All my women will be yours to play with," you add, and she squirms on your dick a little. "I love you," you say, slowing down your pace a little, teasing her with your cock in the process, gripping her hips to hold her in place as she squirms and tries to keep going. "Do you love me back?"

"Yes, I love you!" She shouts out, and you fuck her relentlessly at that. "I love you, Nanashi! I love your cock! I love a man! I love a man's cock more than any girl's cunt or tits!" She promptly orgasms again, cheeks hot with humiliation at the lewd admissions, and you trail gentle kisses along her cheek and neck, your fingers softly massaging her tits.

When you finish inside her, she shudders in pleasure. "The babies that'll grow in that belly of yours will be the heirs of my branch of the Kusakabe family," you note, kissing her cheek again. She sighs and wears a drunken smile as you pull out, before moving to sixty-nine with Terumi on the floor, both girls eating each other out.

You get dressed, and everyone but Yuriko and Terumi do too, filing back to the room one by one. The pair just barely manage to finish up in time to arrive in the room before class restarts.

Class is, as always, a dull, boring thing. You collect Mitsuko, drive her to her home, and drop her off, before coming back to your place to prepare for your ice cream and shopping date with Minori.

You get dressed in a quite nice set of clothes before heading over to Minori's room, rapping on the door. "Just a minute!" She says, yelling loudly.

You wait patiently, tapping your fingers against your thigh, and finally she opens the door. She's wearing a breathtaking little dress that you would be shocked came in sizes for a girl her age if it wasn't fairly ordinary by this world's standards. It's a soft blue dress, with a plunging neckline that reaches down to her belly button, and a similarly large cut out bit on the back, a sort of heater shield shape that reaches to below her shoulderblades. The skirt itself doesn't reach to her knees, and she smiles as she sees you eyeing her up. "You like it, Nana-kun?"

"I like it," you tell her, leaning down to kiss her on the lips. She sighs a little into your mouth as you do, looking sad as you pull back. You offer her your hand. "Come on. Let's go see about getting you some nice, sexy new underwear, that we can enjoy as a couple."

She blushes but nods, stepping along with you as you head out to your car and drive to the mall. There's no less than three lingerie stores there, after all, so you will have plenty of variety.

"I want you to really think about what you want," you tell Minori. "I know our mother told you it's good to tease men some, but what we're going to be looking for is something that really shows off your body, especially your cute little butt. You're not going to be showing me the lingerie just all the time."

Minori nods, looking as if she's taking it seriously. You reach for her hand, taking it and giving her a kiss on the knuckles, making her blush and smile. "Alright, Nana-kun," she says. She seems to think about it quite a bit, her expression laced with concentration as she furrows her brow.

You let her enjoy the quiet, dotingly running your thumb along the back of her hand as she thinks. When you arrive, she beelines it for the lewder shop of the three, dragging you behind her, heading to the panties and starting to go through them with thorough intent. With a bit of direction from you, she winds up picking out three different kinds: lace boyshorts that are cut very low; a thong that is tight and thin enough that you can see the hint of her butthole on either side; and a pair of otherwise opaque and plain underwear, save that it's so tight you can see the shape of her sex.

"Which should I wear today, Nana-kun?" She asks, holding up one of each.

"Today?"

She smiles at that. "I can see you liked all three." She gives her hips a little sway for effect, drawing your eyes downward; you absently wonder if she put her panties back on.

"The boyshorts for now," you tell her, and she nods, heading to the front desk to ring up the underwear; you wind up paying in cash. She soon goes into the restroom to get changed, and seems to take a certain amount of pride in teasing you with that sexy dress of hers.

"Are we going to go buy some more clothes, Nana-kun, or eat ice cream?" She sounds excited for either possibility.

"Let's get a nice, sexy swimsuit for you to wear," you tell her, with a smile. She blushes and fidgets but nods, going along with you to a store selling them. She and you go through what's available, and she winds up settling on a blue swimsuit with a tube top and a tight bottom.

"How about you pick out something for Momo too?" You suggest. "It'd be a fun way to do something nice for her, and the two of you are about the same size."

Minori wears a curious expression, going through the options a second time, eyes leering at each in turn, and she ultimately decides on what is basically a one-piece that reaches up around the neck (with a knot to hold it in place) with absolutely no back above the waist. It's sleek and form-fitting, but you get the impression that what she really likes is the fact that all you have to do is undo the knot on the back of the neck and it totally falls away.

You decide to indulge her before heading to get some ice cream, Minori happily hopping along. You get some chocolate, her some vanilla, and take your seats as you eat. "This was fun, Nana-kun!" Minori says. "Lewd clothes are really fun to buy." She practically bounces in her seat as she speaks.

"It is," you agree. "Do you want to go somewhere else, buy some more?"

"Ah, well, I got enough for now," she says, slurping on her spoon.

"Well then," you say, taking another spoonful of your own ice cream. "I have to tell you something. It may be super exciting to try on lewd clothes, but it's even more exciting to try doing lewd things while wearing them." She blushes, and you lean forward to kiss her nose, making her blush even brighter.

"Yeah!" She agrees, in a delayed, but excited fashion. "That'll be fun." She pauses momentarily. "What kind of lewd things do you wanna do?" She asks, pushing keeping the discussion going onto you.

"Hmm," you say, and she immediately starts to eat at her ice cream, obviously trying to make a good pace. "Well, probably, I want to bend you over in that cute dress of yours, flip it up, pull your boyshorts down just an inch or so, and start fucking that tight little booty of yours," you tell her. "I want to make your legs go limp and your eyes roll up as I fuck your butt."

As you speak, your little sister's cheeks grow hotter and hotter, her eyes wider and wider, and she practically shovels the ice cream into her mouth. You're interrupted from your lewd monologue by her suddenly grasping her head. "Owww," she whines.

You lean forward towards her, grabbing her chin and pressing your lips against hers, tongue sliding into her mouth, running along her palate. She shudders a little, eyelashes fluttering as you do so, trying to warm her up. When you pull back, you speak again. "Did that help?"

"Huh?" She says, lips slightly parted, brains still scrambled.

"I was trying to warm up your palate, help with the brain freeze," you tell her. "Did it help?"

"A-ah, yeah," she says. She pauses, taking another couple bites of ice cream, then grasping her head in a painfully exaggerated movement. "Owww," she says, her expression hopeful. You laugh and lean forward, kissing her again, running your tongue along the inside of her mouth.

The remainder of your ice cream eating goes like that, her sporadically pretending to have a brain freeze so she can get another kiss with tongue, and when you're done, you buy a carton of the stuff to enjoy with Raya tonight, driving home, ice cream on one side, cute little sister on the other. She strokes your cock through your pants, leaning against you. "Are you gonna fuck my butt again?" She asks.

"You can bet your ass I am," you tell her, a teasing smile on your lips. You give her a quick peck on the cheek, reaching for her tight little butt and giving it a squeeze. When you arrive, you tell her to go up to your room, and put the ice cream in the freezer so it'll be good when Raya comes over.

You pause before going to your room. Perhaps this could be an opportunity for some more sister-sister bonding? You decide to go find Momo, who is fortunately in her room reading a book. "Hey, Momo," you say, and she perks up. "Minori and I just got back home from a date, and I'm going to fuck her butt. You can join, but you have to be nice, and I mean it," you tell her, seriously.

"Okay," Momo says, pretending to be really put out, and you head to your room, finding Minori waiting for you.

"M-Momo?" Minori says.

"Nana-kun said I could join!" Momo says, immediately, gripping your arm.

"Well, okay," Minori says. "But you're gonna fuck my butt first, right?" She asks.

"Of course," you tell her, sincerely, stepping over to her and gently brushing her cheek.

"Now, how about both of you sexy young ladies bend over the bed," you tell them both, and Minori does so, flipping up her skirt quickly. It takes no time at all for you to peel her boyshorts down just that single inch to expose her puckered little butt; Momo's wearing a t-shirt and shorts, so it takes her a little longer to take both off, showing off her cute little booty as well, wiggling it for your attention. "You two are incredibly cute and sexy," you tell them, pulling your pants down to your ankles, putting one hand on Momo's rear and teasing her sex. You take your cock and angle it at Minori's butt, making her pant in anticipation as your cockhead rubs the skin around her asshole.

Then you slam inside in a single quick stroke, making Minori promptly come, twitching and panting on the bed, eyes rolling up in pleasure.

You use your free hand to reach around for Minori's tiny tits, massaging them as you hold yourself inside her. You wriggle your hips around, making her sputter and twitch as you hold her in place. Your other hand fingers Momo, finding her warm sex getting wetter with each passing moment as she watches her half-sister get buttfucked stupid. Minori's eyes roll around in her head, her lips parting and gulping for air like a fish's, her whole body twitching on your cock, and you're just grinding your dick in her sensitive little butt, not properly fucking her yet.

You lean over her, nibbling on her ear. "I'm going to massage your tits to make sure they get bigger." She just pants and shudders, completely incoherent by this point. "You know, you are just too much of a buttslut," you tell her. "If you like it so much, maybe I should stick to anal. You'll never get to become pregnant with my pureblooded Kusakabe children, though... ah well. Anal sex is better than carrying your big brother's children in your womb, isn't it?"

Minori sputters and tries to speak, her lips barely working to piece together a coherent thought. "Fu, fuck," she says, and you pump into her again, making her come again, ass tightening on your cock, a little squirt of her juices splashing onto her boyshorts, dribbling down onto the ground. "Knu, give, bubay," she manages to slobber out, some of her drool splashing onto the bed.

"You want me to give you a baby?" Minori nods rapidly, and you start to fuck her hard, gripping her tit again, fingering Momo all the while as she watches you bully her half-sister with interest and joy. "You'll get my baby, so let's make sure these tits get nice and big," you tell her. "Play with your other one," you order.

Her hand comes up, groping and massaging and gripping her petite little breast, twitching a little as she enjoys getting buttfucked by her big brother. While Minori is still caught in an endless stream of orgasmic bliss, Momo finally comes for the first time, moaning as she twitches on your fingers, her cunt tightening around your hand as she comes in sputtering waves, her expression blissfully serene all the while.

You keep fucking Minori like that, groping one tit as she gropes the other. Her hand even absently reaches over for Momo, and soon the two girls are holding hands, fingers laced together. "Minori looks so sexy like that, Nana-kun," Momo breathes. "Like that big brain of hers just completely turned off." Minori just sputters, too out of it to argue or complain, and that makes your cock throb inside her ass before you finally pull out, getting behind Momo. She wiggles her butt excitedly. "Fuck me, Nana-kun!"

You oblige her, thrusting into her waiting cunt with all due haste, making her immediately come on your cock from how much you've been teasing her lower lips. Her juices splash out onto your thighs and knees, her breathing heavy with moans and lusty squeaks. You grip her breasts in either hand, simply pounding her as Minori takes the chance to recover, too fuck drunk to speak or complain as you move on to fucking her half-sister. "I'm going to make these tits of yours big too, by playing with them so much," you tell Momo, who sighs and nods quickly.

You lean forward, kissing her softly on the lips, tongue sliding into her mouth as you pound your half-sister's tight cunt, her swallowed squeals adding an erotic note to the mutualistic tonguebath. Her butt wriggles around a bit, twisting on your dick as you kiss and fuck her, her breathing heavy as her eyes roll up in pleasure, as you fuck her absolutely senseless. Her fingers squeeze around Minori's as you fuck both of them.

"You know, I'm," Minori starts, as you kiss Momo, "your full-blooded sister, so if you like incest, I'm better."

You pop your lips off Momo's, leaving her wanting as you move over to kiss Minori while continuing to fuck her sister. She sighs, and you shove one finger into her butt to shut her up, making her jerk and squeak into your mouth.

"I, I'm your," Momo sputters, missing the attention, not quite so hypersensitive to getting fucked as her half-sister, "my mom's your dad's mistress, s-so it's like, I was made for sex with you!" She decides on.

You move back to kiss her, making her sigh. Minori just twitches as you fingerfuck her tight little ass, offering little more in the way of argument for quite some time, letting you kiss and grope and fuck Momo without unnecessary interruptions.

"I, I wanna have your full-blooded incest babies!" Minori says, and you go back to kissing her, rewarding her for the lewd talk.

"I've always, w-wanted, to be your sister-girlfriend!" Momo replies, and you kiss her too.

Both girls give the lewdest words they can to earn your kisses, and both girls come plenty hard in this position, before you finally pull out of Momo's cunt and direct both of them to their knees in front of you, gripping their heads and using their cheeks to form a tight sheathe around your cock, like a titfuck but with their faces. Both girl whimper a little at the sheer debauchery of the sexual experience, but neither complains; when you finally do feel yourself drawing to the edge, you pull back, letting your cum spray over both their faces as their cheeks slam against one another. They sigh and pant as sticky sprays of white cum cover them both up.

You take out your phone, snapping a couple quick pictures of your little sisters like that, panting and heaving as they sit, half-dressed, your cum leaking out of them and onto their thighs. There's a faint pinkness from where you pressed their cheeks against your cock and one another, not quite gone, and both of them lewdly look up at the camera, Momo going so far as to give you a v-sign and a smile as you photograph her; Minori's too exhausted to offer the same.

Once you've taken the pictures, you send them to Yuriko and save them on your own phone.

A little gift for my future wife.

Thank you.

!

I mean, "Thank you!"

Terumi says I should use exclamation points more.

Not that I'm just adding them to make you happy.

I mean, I am.

I like it a lot, though!

You smile at the flustered texts from Yuriko. It's like she's a totally different person.

Your texts are cute.

You let her respond without checking, taking a quick shower and getting properly dressed for your date with Raya... the first date since you became formally engaged. She's coming over, too. Given her relative forwardness when last you spoke, it's likely that she'll, well... give you first time. You want this to be special for her. You already got her the ice cream she suggested, but what else?

You tell Akiko to set up a table for you and Raya outside, along with a suggestion of something Raj Havali, or else that Raj Havali tend to like out of Kurogayan cuisine. She nods, looking thoughtful, pulling out her phone and starting to search for something.

Then you head out, stopping by a flower shop and buying a collection of blue flowers that look sort of like lilies. You take the opportunity of the car ride to check Yuriko's responses to your text.

Thank you!

I mean, I'm glad you think so.

Then you have Shiiro drive you over to Raya's house. She's wearing a dress similar to normal, albeit a lovely white that contrasts her skin, and she's not wearing the face paint either. She smiles as she gets into the car with you, looking at the flowers with clear happiness in her eyes. You hand them over, and she takes a deep sniff. "Thank you, Nanashi. This is lovely," she says, with a soft smile on her lips.

You reach for Raya's hand, taking it in yours. "I want to be a good husband to you, when we're married," you tell her, a sincere smile on your lips. "Would you prefer a room of your own, when you stay over? When do you wish to move in permanently?"

"A-ah," she says, blushing a bit. "It is," she swallows. "I think it is a bit early for me to move in, not that I do not want to. A-and, a wife should lie with her husband, unless she has cause..."

"Cause?"

"Ah, difficulty sleeping, or the two work at different hours. Things like that. Her warmth is pleasing to her man, according to Kesha. Y-you don't disagree, do you?"

"A woman's warmth is absolutely wonderful," you tell her, with sincerity, and she smiles. "I know Dawiya has polygamy, but what does that really imply? I'll have other wives, and you won't be the formal, legal one..."

"That simply means there are women who can provide for your needs that I am unable to. We can also help one another."

"What about sex? Threesomes, and such?"

She blushes. "A-ah, I, I think that our first time, should be together... though, I am happy you think of that kind of thing, with me."

"Of course I do. You're very sexy. And our first time will absolutely be together - I was just curious."

"Ah, I don't... dislike the idea, of doing it, with my husband and one of his other women. There is a word in Havali, safu, which reflects a woman who lies exclusively with women. I am not one of those, I have no interest in being sexual with another woman when my husband is not present."

"I see. What is a husband's duties, traditionally, in Havali culture? And what are a wife's?"

"Ah, it depends," Raya explains, perking up as things get a little softer. "Kesha said that the ideal relationship is two complementary parts making a stronger whole. One should find the place the other is weak and you are strong, and fill it, and vice versa. So, ultimately, it depends on the people involved." She tilts her head. "Hm. What do you think? Where are you weak, that I can be strong, Nanashi? Where are you strong, that I can be weak? Are there any of your women or family who you think I could complement well?"

"You seem..." you trail off. "Wiser, I suppose, than most girls your age. I hope I, and the other girls, will be able to rely on you for advice. Chanette in particular," you say, with a wry smile.

Raya gives a small laugh. "If you think so, then it shall be so," she says. "I will try to be helpful to you and your other women, in behaving in a wise manner." She pauses, thoughtful. "I believe that, with so many women, you might need one to manage them a bit," she suggests.

"I might."

"If... you feel I am particularly wise, and you wish for me to offer my advice... I would suggest that I become a stay-at-home wife and mother, who is always available to help your other women with their trials of various kinds. I think that would be most appropriate."

"I'd love that," you tell her. "And I will be forever grateful for your help."

She smiles. "It is not so bad... I often liked the idea of being part of a large harem. It is like an extended family. With plenty of little nieces and nephews," she adds, by way of explanation.

The car stops at your home, and you get out, taking Raya's hand as she carries the flowers inside. You go to the table that Akiko has set, and she soon emerges with what looks to be some carefully cooked salmon, with little bowls of sauces and garnishes to dip it in arranged around it, of a wide variety of different flavors. Raya takes a little bit of what looks like a sweet potato fry and dips it in one. "Oh, it's sanju! This is wonderful, thank you very much," she says to Akiko.

Akiko smiles. "I'm glad you enjoyed," she says, with a quick bow, before heading back inside. Raya quickly carves off a bit of the salmon, cutting it into even smaller pieces and dipping them in the sanju, smiling all the while.

"You should see about introducing me to some foods from your home," you say, taking your own cut of salmon, trying the dipping. It's certainly an interesting flavor, and the fries help you get an idea before wasting perfectly good salmon on it.

"I will," she says, smiling.

"Speaking of cooking - what are your thoughts on cooking for my harem?"

She pauses. "Your harem is quite large, Nanashi," she says. "I think that to cook for all of them would be a full time job. Perhaps I could share the duty with some of your other women?"

"That sounds good to me," you say, and she smiles. "What about kids? How many, when, are you thinking?"

"Ah. When I am an adult, and I think five would be the best number. I want a big family."

"There are numbers bigger than five."

She chuckles. "There are, but I suspect you will have a great many little ones, and you should remember that they take time and energy to raise."

You chat a bit further about the future, and when you're done with the meal, you collect the ice cream from the fridge, making her smile brightly, eating some on her own, sharing with you. You sit next to her, rubbing shoulders with her, going so far as to feed her, and have her feed you. She smiles happily, enjoying the simple, casual nature of the moment, her gaze soft and sweet on you. When you're finished with the ice cream, you kiss, your lips softly pressing against hers, and hers meet you in kind, tongue teasing your mouth.

It's sweet, gentle, loving, and when it ends, she's blushing, squeezing your hand. "W-would you care, to," she swallows. "Take my maidenhead?"

"Yes, my lovely bride to be," you say, standing up. She stands too, and she's surprised - but not unhappy - when you heft her up in a princess carry, taking her indoors. You walk up the stairs to your room with her, and she ducks her head into your shoulder, tenderly kissing your neck and whispering a couple sweet nothings, before you finally lie her on the bed.

You lock the doors to your room, your cock throbbing in your pants as Raya watches you, a faint blush on her dark cheeks. Then you get atop her and start to slowly peel off her white dress. She helps you, undoing bits here and there, revealing dark, chocolate-colored legs, pulling off her aja to show lovely deep brown hair, and then at last her breasts. Beneath her modest dress she's been smuggling a very large pair of sweater puppies, currently kept in confinement in a sports bra, and you lean forward, tenderly kissing at her collarbone, making her giggle and sigh, your other hand going for her panties, pulling them down, letting her toss them aside.

Your lips kiss their way slowly down her lovely, taut dark stomach, towards her sex, pink and wet and glistening and practically begging for you to eat her out. "N-Nanashi?" She asks, uncertainly. "Wh, what are you doing?"

You smile up at her and kiss her clit, making her thighs jerk in unexpected pleasure. "Making my lovely, sexy bride feel amazing," you tell her.

You let your tongue slide further down, running along her pink little sex, fingers pressing her pussy wide so you can see inside. Dark chocolate skin lewdly contrasts with her glistening pink sex, and her taste is a delicious caramel flavor, encouraging you to lick up and down, keeping your eyes up at her. Her cheeks flush, and she fidgets as she suffers under your oral assault, surprised at the treatment. Her legs kick at the air as you eat her out. "Ah... Nanashi, my groom," she breathes, her voice squeaky as she writhes in reaction to your oral ministrations.

You enjoy her taste, and her pussy. Your fingers tease it, getting a good view at the pink thing, its color a lewd contrast to the surrounding dark skin. She squirms a little as you stare, blushing under the close attention to her rudest parts, but she doesn't speak out, doesn't object. When you return to licking and lapping, she leans back, reaching down for your head to run her fingers through your hair, softly sighing as you stare up at her, back arching, head craning.

You draw it out, using your fingers to expertly tease her, your tongue sliding in and out before suddenly withdrawing when she draws close to the edge. Her caramel taste saturates your mouth as you lick up her juices where they pool on her thighs, and she shivers and shudders, each denied orgasm making her that much more desperate, her cheeks that much brighter. "Na," she puffs out, fingers grasping your hair, "puh, please," she breathes.

You nod, rising in front of her, pulling off your shirt and tossing it aside. Her eyes explore the curves of your chest with a lewd awareness, digging into each individual contour with fascination. When you start to rub your cock along her slit, she squeaks in surprise, having been so distracted she completely forgot about where your dick was; her eyes quickly turn down. "Are you ready, Raya?" You ask, and she nods quickly, her brown skin having a light shine to it.

"I love you," you tell her, taking your cock and angling it at her sex, pushing your cockhead in. Your hand plays with her clit, rubbing it as your cock teases at her sex, making her shudder in pleasure, hazel eyes rolling up as she pants. When you feel her draw near the edge, you slam into her in a single stroke, smashing through her hymen and sending her into a mindless cacophony of pleasure as she orgasms hard, all that built up need manifesting in a thick squirt of her juices on your stomach as her fingers clutch at the blankets beneath her.

Your hands run along her body, peeling up and off her sports bra as she shudders in an orgasm that seems to have no end. Her eyes roll around in her head, her cheeks flush with color as she squirms beneath you, and you reach for her full breasts, gently playing with them, running your thumbs along her perky, near pitch black nipples. They're firm, round things, spheres that simply rest contentedly on her chest even like this. "You're so beautiful," you tell her, and she blushes. "You have the most amazing body."

Her sex is exquisitely tight, even tighter than you would have expected, having deflowered a dozen women. Your strokes have to be slow inside her for simple reasons of physics, though you would have been gentle with her anyway. She shudders beneath you, sputtering in pleasure, lovely eyes having trouble focusing. You let your hands slide away from her amazing tits, along her arms, to her hands, pinning her beneath you, even as your fingers slip and entwine with her own. She bites her lower lip and shudders in a fresh orgasm.

You respond the only way you can - leaning down and kissing her, pushing your tongue past her lips and sucking her own past yours, enjoying the taste of her spit. Her legs squeeze on either side of your body as she simply receives your cock, too overwhelmed by the sensations to argue or think or act beyond that. You enjoy her lips, her soft, lovely, small body, petite but plenty busty and curvy, her chocolate skin as it grows sweatier with each passing stroke, her heavy breathing as it tickles the inside of your own mouth.

When you pull back from her lips, you gently smile down at her, enjoying the somewhat silly look on her face, lips parted, cheeks flush. "I promise to make you feel good every day," you tell her, kissing her cheek. "You don't have to hold back any more, you can indulge all your lewd desires with me, your husband-to-be."

She blushes at that, smiling up at you, and promptly orgasms anew, her cunt squeezing like a vice on your dick, entirely arresting your movement as she grinds her hips against you. The sensations are interesting, and judging by the sputtering noises that escape her throat, they're interesting for her, too.

You fuck her in an appropriately luxurious fashion, taking your time, making her come over and over. Her fingers dig at the backs of your hands as she clutches, little squeals or squeaks or cries of "Nanashi!" or "Husband!" escaping her throat as you fuck her and she comes over and over again. Her sex is exquisite, tight and wet and warm, as if it was shaped exactly to your cock.

By the time you finally finish inside her with a low groan, she's a panting mess, dark hair spiralling out around her features like a black halo, chocolate skin shiny with sweat. She wears a soft smile as you come inside her, closing her eyes and seemingly basking in the feeling of your semen filling her up. When you're entirely finished, you pull out, rolling onto your side and catching your breath.

You pull out your phone from your pants pocket, holding it up above the two of you. "For memory's sake," you tell her with a smile, before snapping a few shots; your heads, your upper bodies, and last of all your lower bodies, your cock slick with her juices, some trace of blood visible from when you broke her hymen. She smiles at the camera as best she can, but is obviously sexually exhausted, even though you did all the work.

You then put down the phone and simply engulf Raya in a hug. Despite her curvy body, she's one of the shorter girls you've seduced, her butt rubbing against your stomach even as her head is roughly level with yours. You tenderly kiss her cheeks, pulling her hair to one side to get a better view of her profile, and pull the blanket over the two of you before falling asleep.

Now the only girl in your class that you haven't fucked is Kyoko.

32