Chapte 3: Out! Kuoh Academy!
5.3k 12 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It did not take too long for us to get out of the forest, what faces me after that is the Kuoh town where the anime is placed at.

"Hey, black-taped Loli, time to wake up, wakey, wakey! It's time to go to school..."

I shake her off.

"Nngh...."

The little girl woke up and rubbed her eyes, she was still sleepy, it seems she felt comfortable, that's great.

"Black-taped Loli here we are! Ouch! Hey!"

This little girl suddenly hit my head with her small fist!

I quickly put her down carefully and sit on the ground while both hands are in my head.

It's fucking hurt!

"That's fucking hurt you know!"

"....hm." (Weird...)

"Kuh! You didn't even say thank you at all!"

The little black-haired girl tilts her head with a question mark expression.

"Why would I say thank you to someone who disturb me?"

"I disturb you?"

I ask with innocence and curiosity, of course, I know what she is talking about but I can't just leave her there, right?

"....yes, you disturb my sleep and become an annoyance, also, you act so childishly, you won't even listen to the person's that about to say something, and based on your look, you are poor, a Delivery God is actually poor?"

"H-hey... Aren't you so straightforward despite that naive and cute look?"

"I'm just telling the truth though?"

This is the most painful experience I have ever faced.

I deadpan look at her, she doesn't look like insulting me, it's more like naive words that came from a child... Also, childish? I mean...I act like Yato and...wait. Did I also get his personality? No way right?

Is it also included?

Doesn't that mean I would be easily swindled by a person by selling a good luck charm?

I want to ask God... But how...

Haa...

"...you know what, go home black taped loli, I should go now."

I turn my back not looking at her while I place both of my hands in my pocket pants.

"Where are you going?

Do you have even a home?"

I flinched and stiffly looks at her.

Hey!

I act like a cool person who was walking away you know!

Why would you ask the obvious!

No, she probably did not know.

"Hey, even if this is my looks, I still have a house you know?

Also, Black-taped loli,  I have jobs to do."

"Jobs? The work of a delivery God?"

I brighten up and pumped my chest, I feel like my nose grew a bit long and sharp.

"Of course, That is my work! The Delivery God!" (Scratch that! I'm hungry, I will snatch some food!)

The little girl tilts her head and slowly opens her lips.

"Aren't you just like a servant or maybe a laborer slave?"

After saying that I notice that she smiled a bit. But...

"I AM NOT! This is my work and life! For my livi- I mean to help the people in need! Those minor things are sometimes neglected by those people you know?!

Forget it, a little girl like you would not understand it."

"That's right I wouldn't... I just have to ask those around me to do something  for my liking."

I deadpan look at her and realized that she is a rich person. Then why did she wear something like that? Cosplay? A kid? Her?

Haa... I should get used to this. This world is full of perverts.

"...just call me black taped loli!

Just a single call and I'll be there! Bye-bye!"

I then run away from her.

*

*Ophis POV*

Weird.

I realized afterward when that human woke me up.

"Calm...?"

No matter what I think about it, Why would I say that?

Calm... Hmm...

Should I follow him?

He looks interesting.

I think we will see each other again...

I took the paper card that the human gave to me.

His phone number and the words Delivery God was also written.

But what I notice afterward was the name of that Human.

"....Delivery God, Yato... Hmm...interesting."

*

"Now what?"

I just continue walking while looking up at the sky.

I don't know what day and arc did I reincarnate with.

"God...Damn it, I should ask some phone..."

Ah, Aahh Yesss!! Aah!

"Wha- what the fuck!?"

I heard a voice coming at my pocket as a vibrating feeling that I could feel.

Everyone, kids, adults, younger ones, and students who have the uniform of Kuoh academy is looking at me with curiosity and disgust.

I immediately took the object and saw that it was a phone.

Someone is calling and the name is 'God'

Aah! Mo-

Click!

"Ah, yuu- Yato I have-"

"YOU SON OF A PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DID THIS THING APPEAR AND WHAT WAS THIS RINGTONE!"

I said while running away from the people who were looking at me. It was embarrassing!

"Hohohohoho, How do the people look at you?"

"You still wanted to ask!? If nothing more I'll end this call!"

"Wait! Ehem.

My child, I just gift you a phone don't I?

Also, there is a lot of things that I have to say.

First of all, I reincarnate you to this world 3 months before the anime started. So, you don't have to worry.

Next, you already have a house I will send the location to your phone.

Next, your phone is unlimited, you can watch anime, yt, anything that originally comes from your world, without worrying about the battery.

Next, I put some strings to enroll you in the kuoh academy, your uniform is already in your house,  you should start going to school tomorrow, there are already lots of necessities inside of the house, like food, television, etc.

Lastly, I gave you my blessing, it will help you in the future and I added the skill that Yato has in the anime, Soul Manipulation.

That's all bye! I have to watch one piece now."

The phone ended and I stood not moving at all.

.....

"Holy shit..."

Not long after, the location of the house has sent in my phone, I started walking. After a while of walking, I saw a black gate when I got closer I saw a key on the walls.

And then another message was sent to me.

"125138...4"

I follow the numbers accordingly to the keypad and the gate opens

What welcomes me is a vast road with a beautiful cut of bushes alines on the roadside.

I continue walking as I look back seeing the gates automatically closing.

"Damn...cool..."

I continue walking while looking everywhere mesmerized by the designs, properly placed of trees, bushes big rocks, there is also a pod.

Not long after I see a 3 story house...

No.

"...a god damn mansion."

At the back of the mansion was like a forest, and mountains hid the mansion itself.

" god damn...Now I feel like a billionaire person...despite my looks..."

I walk and entered the mansion seeing the inside of the house.

The interior design is so awe-inspiring, beautiful jaded chandelier, expensive couch, and a large size flat screen tv, big refrigerator, I take a look at the bath and it is so god damn large, it has bath tubs, shower and of course toilet made of gold...

"I... Wow...."

I was speechless, also despite the fact of a 3 story house, I thought it has 4 or 5 bedrooms but I was wrong.

It has a God damn 8 bedrooms with 2 big rooms where the king-size bed and queen-size bed is placed at.

There is also a god damn library filled with books and a wooden table made of oak wood is perfectly placed near the window seeing the sunrise.

It's not finished yet, the smooth floor that has been polished perfectly can make you see your reflection it was shining beautifully when I look at what's inside of the refrigerator surprise me, a pack of fresh vegetables and meats has been placed at with other condiments like msg.

I look at the kitchen and saw how large it was, a kitchen table and kitchen tools and amenities are perfectly aligned and there is no lacking in cooking tools.

What makes me happy more is that I saw an outdoor kitchen!

" holy shit... I would have never experienced this in my past life..."

I went straight to the king-size room and saw the uniform of the Kuoh Academy.

I seat on the king-size bed and felt how comfortable it was. I also notice that there is a bathroom inside which is making me happy.

The problem is...

"I'm the only one who is living here and I don't have money, what about the bills that I had to pay...?"

Ah, Aah  Aaah-

Click.

I better change the ringtone later...

"Yo...this is too much... Also..."

"I know and it is not too much for my grandson you know? You don't have to think about the bills, they will be automatically be paid, also, go to the living area there is a wallet there, inside of that wallet is an unlimited space where a large amount of money is at.

You don't even need to work at that rate, in the anime, I watch a certain gold servant who calls himself the king of heroes who has an unlimited amount of treasures, I imitate that but on the wallet, no weapons there are only money. And when you missplace it or accidentally dropped it, it will automatically go back to your little house."

"....wow...little house? This?"

"Yes, hohoho, ah, also this pack of mountains, your the owner of it."

"Hey...this is not the Gregory property right?"

"Fear not, their location is a bit far from yours and you won't have a problem, this place is perfectly fine, this is a forest without a house or owners so I buy it."

"Damn God...no grandpa....damn, I have nothing to say..."

"Hohohoho, I have to, for your wives, I expect a great outcome alright?"

"Hey! I sa-"

The call ended after that...

Harem huh.... No, I swear I won't... It's not like I hate it, it's more like I can't take it.

And...

"...I don't have an appeal to charm a girl..."

Nonetheless, this is it... The high school DxD world where was full of fanservice...

"...Kuoh Academy huh...."

131