Chapter 1
3.7k 10 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huff! Huff! "So, I was Reincarnated huh?", a 3 year old kid with blue hair and black eyes named Adrian Hofstader exclaimed as he suddenly woke up at midnight after a dream. The dream could just have been a fluke but the images he saw felt very real , yes very real indeed , also his current name seemed familiar.

 

So he got out of the bed and went to check himself on the mirror, the moonlight wasn't very bright but he could still make out his face, his face looked quite cute but also he has seen that face before, and then put his hands in his face and sighed..."I knew it, I was right, I reincarnated as a character in a Gal game I played in my previous life but why, just why did I have to be a villain who dies in the middle of the game? I am not even the main villain for gods sake and I have to die?".

 

After pacing to and fro in his room for some times he finally let out another sigh..."No I am not going to die, I know the story right? I will act in a way that makes sure I won't die in the future. This isn't a game anymore but a real world filled with real people. I have memories of this life too though not very vivid cuz I am only 3 years old so I don't feel out of place at all and this is my world.

 

Yes, I will live my life in my own terms. Let's start from tomorrow, yes". With these words said and determined to save himself he went back to sleep in his bed.

About his previous life:

 

He lived in earth and was a college student 21 years old, he had decent grades but was a loner and an otaku who played games, he mostly played RPG's and shooting games, this game in which he reincarnated called "Eyes of Justice" was a game he saw online which was not a genre he played but he just brought cuz he was curious as it had great reviews and played it, he was quite engrossed it in and finished all 4 routes, so he knows the game and characters well.

 

Anyways his last memory of his previous life was getting hit by a truck due to a drunk driver as he was trying to cross the road. Yes Truck-kun claimed another life sadly.

 

About his current life:

 

He is currently Adrian Hofstader, the only son and heir to the Duchy of Hofstader, one of the four Duchies of the Rosa empire, one the biggest and most powerful countries in the Reese continent.

 

His house was known for their military. Theirs was the most powerful military in the empire after the imperial army and his father Dirk was an high ranking military official so he was often busy with his duties and rarely was in his house.

 

His mother Margaret died at childbirth so he was raised by his nanny/personal maid Anna. His father loved his mother dearly so he didn't marry after she died , though he wasn't in the house very often , he loved his son dearly and often brought him gifts and spoiled him rotten, as we will see later this was one of the reasons Adrian became a villain in the first place.

70