Chapter 2
2.7k 3 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master Adrian wake up.. it's morning already!", a red hair, brown eyed, beautiful looking young girl in a maid uniform was shaking Adrian awake in the next morning. Adrian jolted awake and looked at the maid and said ,"Good morning Anna.".

 

Anna was shocked as Adrian normally never greeted her and also never really woke up this quickly but she thought "He's still a child so change is expected I guess?", she looked at him and smiled and said, "Good morning young master.". All this while Adrian was thinking to himself," Crap, it wasn't a dream at all, I really have to think of my future huh?".

 

Anyway he got ready for breakfast and had it in his room, his father was as usual busy so he will have dinner with him in the dining room, he was alone for the entire day as usual. But in his case it was quite a blessing, normally he would play with his toys or cause trouble for the servants or just play in the garden, today however he was thinking seriously in him room.

 

Anna was worried about his sudden change in attitude but Adrian assured her that everything is ok. Meanwhile Adrian was thinking about the game's plot and his future. This world is one of Swords and Magic, one of those medieval type worlds you find in Isekai stories, he felt a bit of a joy knowing he is an isekai protagonist like a true weeb.

 

Well the story in the game starts about 12 years later so he has a lot of time, to be honest he wanted to avoid any contact with the main cast however given his and their positions it's impossible, so he had no choice but to be as strong as possible and avoid doing things that makes him a villain, honestly he had no interest in the 4 main girls, nor any romance to be honest (he didn't have a girlfriend in his previous life either so he was not used to romance anyway) cuz all he cared about was how to survive. Anyway the game takes place in the Rosa Imperial Academy in which all noble family attend for 3 years.

 

It's mandatory for a noble to enroll here to be recognized. In the game he was a spoilt and weak heir cuz his upbringing and his poor talents and he joined the Demon cult due to some reason and transformed into a demon in the middle of the second year or half of the game and was slain by the protagonist, such a pathetic ending and he wasn't even the final boss and worse of all he was hated by most people cuz his attitude, also before his ending his house was on the verge of collapse, the game didn't give the reason why.

 

So he had two main goals for now first to start training diligently as soon as possible and secondly to find out the cause of his house's downfall. Usually kids start learning at the age of 5 but he wanted to start early so as to be as strong as he can be to survive. He knew he could convince his father cuz he doted him and also would be happy to see his child maturing early as well but he had to be a bit inflexible and selfish and stubborn so as to convince, fortunately he was an expert in the art.

 

So he waited patiently for his father to return and when he heard dinner was ready and his father has arrived and would dine with him, he contained his excitement and steeled his resolve and went to the dinner table.

 

"Father!! you are finally home.", he ran into his embrace as usual as he greeted him and his father also hugged him tightly and gave him a gift as usual, today it was a set of exquisite chocolate. "Adrian, how have you been?", his father asked while striking his head, Adrian replied, "Yes father I have been well.". With that dinner started and Adrian looked for the opportunity to express his desire for learning.

59