Chapter 10
1.4k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was finally time for Adrian to enroll into the Rosa Imperial Academy and also the start of the game. So far, he has done great in avoiding his death flags. The Hofstader Duchy was now the wealthiest family after the Royal family hence he has managed to avoid the fall of his Duchy as in the game. So far, he has done good. Now is the time to enter the final battlefield i.e.  the game plot.

 

Alice has grown to be absolutely gorgeous, so much so that even Adrian can’t help but blush when he sees her. Her attitude has changed a bit as in she is less clingy due to his constant protests but she has no intention to stop. Adrian finally decided to just fuck with the speculations and tell her that he sees her only as a sister but she straight up said that she doesn’t care that they are siblings and won’t stop until he sees her the way she sees him.

 

Adrian at that time sighed, it was irritating but then again, some part of himself wasn’t sure is he really only wanted a sisterly bond, true it wasn’t normal but he couldn’t help it so he just gave up trying to convince her but told her to give him some space at least which fortunately she did.

 

Adrian decided to revise the game’s plotline in his mind once again before facing it. The game starts at the Rosa Imperial Academy where all noble children of the Empire enter to study when they are 15 years of age. There are 3 divisions, Swordsmanship, Magic and General Studies. The difference between the Swordsmanship/Magic departments students study their respective specialization i.e. Swordsmanship/Magic along with all the subjects of General Studies.

 

In the game Adrian was a Swordsmanship department student but now since he knows both Swordsmanship/Magic in levels beyond what the academy could teach him he decided to go for General Studies. It will also serve to hide his talent before the swordsmanship tournament, while he did show his skill at the birthday banquet of the princess, all he did was dodge and parry and his opponent wasn’t that skilled either so it shouldn’t be too bad, better not show more, so as his opponents get a good idea of his skills and use it against it.

 

It was an important event in the game and an annual competition in the academy, it allowed the girls to deepen their love for the protagonist. To be honest he didn’t want to do something to get close to the main cast, however winning this will definitely be good for his family prestige, seeing his previous generations hasn’t won it for 5 generations.

 

As for the protagonist his name was Victor Goldberg. He was the lost son of Goldberg Marquisate, he was lost as a child in an accident and grew up with mercenaries who hunted monsters, he had quite good skills for his age. The Marquis rediscovered him when he was 14 years of age i.e., 1 year ago and he ended the academy next year. The Marquis had another child but that was a daughter making Victor the heir. Even before entering the academy, he made a name for himself due to his swordsmanship skills. He entered the swordsmanship department ofc.

 

Anyway, the point is the battle is about to start, Adrian needs to steer clear of the plot as well as expose the Lucifer family and the demon cult and save the academy in case someone does turn into a demon (even if it isn’t him someone else can definitely do it), the plot will do it’s work and he has it do his.

 

So, he got himself mentally ready as the days to the entering the academy was approaching. The academy was in the capital, so ha had to stay away from home and in a dorm, fortunately anyone Duke or above rank has have their own personal room, so at least he will have some privacy.

 

So the day of departure finally came.

 

41