Chapter 11
1.3k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a bright day, the main carriage with the Hofstader was standing in front of the Duchy's mansion along with a procession of other carriages carry all the essentials needed for Adrian's stay. His father and sister came to see him off.

 

Alice was crying as she was sad to see her brother go. Adrian consoled and told her that she will be able to attend next year and he will be homme during the winter vacations. Dirk wished his son luck and told him that he was proud of him. Adrian smiled and nodded because he was happy receiving praise from his father. He then turned to the executives of the Duchy who he appointed to take care it when he was not there and told them to do their job properly which they bowed and agreed.

 

Adrian then climbed into the carriage with his maid Anna who was also going with him as a mid or servant was allowed for those with single rooms. He then bade farewell to everyone and started on his journey. He promised to write back home from time to time.

 

10 days later Adrian's carriage entered the capital. Adrian looked around and found the streets to be a bit crowed especially with carriages which was expected since it was the start of a new school year. The academy was in the north of the capital away from the Royal palace which was in the center of the capital. Adrian's carriage entered from the south gates so he had to travel a long way and it looked like it would take some time as there were lines of carriages of other nobles but it didn't matter much as the entrance ceremony was next day anyway.

 

After about half a day Adrian's carriage finally reached the gates of the academy and he was very surprised. The academy itself was huge, bigger than what he thought it's size was in the game, bigger than the Royal palace, it looked like an mini city within it's walls. There were many building in the academy. One main building in the center which was probably the main school building with green domed roofs and golden walls, it also had towers around it. There were several other buildings with different color roofs and walls, which were dormitories and stuff. There was also streets lined with flower plants. There was also even a shopping district where you can buy almost anything so you won't have to go out of the academy for anything, there were even cafes or restaurants where you can eat as you shop. 

 

After going for sometime he finally arrived at the dormitory he would be staying it. It was a mini palace with a single room, yes he wasn't just getting his own own room but own little mansion, there were even some servants assigned there and they took all his stuff and delivered it t his room while showing him inside. The building had a blue roof with green walls. The inside was luxurious with chandelier, expensive furniture etc. There were separate servant quarters where Anna and the other servants will stay. His room was was also quite spacious with a king size bed, wardrobe, expensive furniture etc.

 

Adrian washed, ate dinner and went to bed, tomorrow was an important day and he had be fresh and attend on time not only for the ceremony he wanted to arrive a little earlier to see the first event, where the protagonist being late due to getting lost bumps into and meets with a heroine who is late due to arriving that day and then they first meet like that, though both are kind of angry at each other due to being late and then bumping into someone but with this they become aware of each other's existence and due to later events they become closer and love blossoms. Quite cliché if you ask Adrian but it didn't matter as he was a player of the game, he wanted to see it in real life.

 

Little did he know he was setting up a flag for himself.

 

 

35