Chapter 14
1.3k 7 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that the teacher gave them a tour of the school, where they saw the various buildings, the training grounds for the magic department, Adrian made a mental map of the layout with magic so as not to get lost later.

 

After which they were free for the day. Adrian immediately went to the library to make a card, and as he was coming out he could hear whispers from different students especially female ones. “Look isn’t it him? The young master of the Hofstader Duchy, I heard he manages the Duchy by himself”. Another one, “ I heard he is skilled in both swordsmanship and magic and handsome too don’t you think? Should we approach him?”.

 

With this before long he was surrounded by girls. Adrian didn’t think the rumours about him has spread so much and has so much impact. He was at a loss, he didn’t really know how to handle girls, he didn’t even in his previous life and he wasn’t used to being popular. That was getting uncomfortable, some of the girls were even bold enough to ask him out. He suddenly had an idea, he looked to the right and shouted, “ Look there’s princess Rosalia”. And as soon as the girls were distracted, he took off and ran as far as he could.

 

“Man, being popular is sure tiring, I wonder how I will deal with it in the future”, he thought while panting and catching his breadth as he was hiding in an isolated place.

 

“So, you are the heir of Hofstader, that’s why I though I saw you before”, a familiar female voice called out behind him. He turned to see it was Allena who was standing behind him, crossing her arms.

 

An irritated Adrian asked,” What do you want?”, Allena scowled, “You should be glad I am speaking with you, if it had one another person I wouldn’t have given him the time of the day after what you did”.

 

Something inside Adrian snapped, he decided, ‘to hell with not angering the main characters, I will not stand for this narcissism’, he suddenly had a very angry look on his face, which shocked Allena as she faltered back.

 

“You, who do you think you are? Do you think I’ll die if I can’t talk with you ? Keep that kind of attitude for when you are in your home. I don’t give a damn about talking to you”.

 

“But.. But..I”, she stammered. Adrian continued, “ And for your information you were equally responsible for the incident today morning. I may have been in  a hurry and looked elsewhere, but you were in a hurry too and your face was straight, you could have avoided me if you were careful. And yet I was the only one who apologized to you and you are now giving me an attitude? Cut the crap”.

 

“But but my father says I can’t do anything wrong..”, Allena said. “See that’s where the problem lies, your father didn’t teach you properly about doing wrong things, listen and listen well, this isn’t your home, so quilt acting so entitled or go the eff back home, no one will take your crap here and I for one won’t surely”.

 

She began to cry and ran away saying ,”I hate you”. Adrian watched and considered what to do but decided against it and went back to his dormitory , while sneaking away to avoid girls by using invisibility magic. He realized he forgot something important about Allena’s character but decided to put it in the back of his mind as he was too pissed to care.

 

And thus the first day at the academy ended.

 

36