Chapter 15
1.2k 4 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Adrian woke up and headed for school. At the gates he saw Allena standing, on noticing him she ran into him and said, "Sorry for yesterday as an apology please accept this and she put in front of him a box of chocolates".

 

Adrian was confused, he said, "What? What happened suddenly? Yesterday you were quite adamant about it being my fault, what's gotten into you so suddenly?"

 

Allena almost whispered, "Because  you are the first person to scold me..."

 

Adrian couldn't hear and asked again, "What?".

 

Allena shoved the box of chocolates on his hand and ran away, Adrian could see a hint of blush on her face.

 

Adrian stood there thinking what the hell was going on? Then suddenly it hit him, in the game Allena was a spilt child, when she clashed with Victor in the game, Victor didn't hold back and talked back to her, this made her develop a crush on him, very cliche if you think about it but it's what it is.

 

Adrian sighed, hah it seems he had altered another part of the storyline which he didn't want to and now he might have to face the consequences, he hopes he doesn't and this is just in passing but he somehow felt it wasn't. With a big sigh he made his through the gates.

 

As usual lots of girls chattered when they saw him, blushing as well. 

 

He ignored them and started to quickly make his way to class but was stopped at the corridor with a group surrounding someone and blocking the way.

 

He was annoyed and went to see what it was. And it was a scene from a game event.

 

The group of boys surrounded Victor and were saying things like, "A year ago you still nothing but a mercenary, you should leave, you don't have the qualities of a noble".

 

And of course the leader of the group was  Bryan Lucifer and if it was in the game, Adrian would have been one of them.

 

Adrian not wanting to be involved tried to turn away but Victor saw him and waved and said, "Adrian", he was requesting for help. sigh in the game he would have stood his ground since he knew no one at that time but now...well he can't turn back now.

 

"What are you guys doing? You are blocking the way", Adrian said to them.

 

"We are just teaching this guy his place, no need for you to be concerned", said Bryan with a smirk and the other guys laughed.

 

"Teaching? I thought that was the teacher's duty? And place, we are all students here, keep your delusions to yourself, you have no right to do this", Adrian spat back.

 

"You...how dare you talk to me like that, you are equal to me in status", said Bryan angrily.

 

"I am merely stating facts, or do you want to go another round with swords, remember what happened last time?", Adrian  replied calmly.

 

"You...don't think you can get away with this, I'll pay you back for this later, let's go guys", with that Bryan left shaking.

 

"So the duel last time was this effective huh? heh better for me", Adrian said.

 

Victor came to Adrian and thanked him , which Victor said was ok. Victor aske to be friends which Adrian agreed.

 

Walking to class Adrian thought, "Being friends with the protagonist huh? Well it's not bad, though I originally wanted to remain aloof, this is ok too". 

 

Then Adrian suddenly remembered something from the game event and quickly turned back and saw the person he dreaded, yes the princess Rosalia was watching this, she was looking at him in interest.

 

This event was an event where the protagonist stands up for himself against bullying which made the princess interested in him but now all that is flipped with him helping.

 

Adrian knew things have been royally screwed up now, he shook his head and thought to himself, "What am I? The protagonist oof a Villain Isekai novel?"

 

He decided to prepare himself for everything that's coming to him, now that things have changed, who knows what the future will be?

38