Chapter 16
1.2k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adrian went and sat down in has class. The first day lessons weren't a problem for him, in fact his current education level  is above what is taught in the academy, the only reason he enrolled here was because it was mandatory for all noble children.

 

The lessons went on smoothly and then it was finally lunch time.

 

Before going to the cafeteria he decided to taste the chocolates, he was curious how they tasted.

 

So he found a clearing where there was no one and was surrounded by bushes and sat on a  bench there to taste the food.

 

He then opened the box, the chocolates were all heart shaped, this made him feel weird, all he did was just scold her a bit yesterday, to go from being haughty and arrogant to giving heart shaped chocolate in the span of one day seemed unrealistic even for a game world, I mean no matter how good you were treated earlier, this is too deep of a development so soon, he was scared of how her mind works, she might be trouble later on.

 

He took a bite of the chocolates, they were very good, each had a different filling, one was caramel, one nuts  etc.

 

Suddenly Adrian felt a presence in the bushes near, keep his face towards the chocolate, he turned an eye towards the direction of the presence and saw Allena.

 

"Oh shit, now she's stalking me", thought Adrian, "Didn't anyone teach her being right or wrong, oh I forgot, she has no concept of it, there was a lack of basic moral education".

 

But why was she stalking him? Couldn't be that right? No.no, she staking him to know whether he liked the chocolate or not. Hmm reasonable, perfectly reasonable.

 

With such delusions he distracted himself from the obvious fact, even though he knew the truth, not to mention he completely disregarded the stalking being bad part.

 

According to him, he had more serious matters to think about like the demon cult and the swordsmanship competition.

 

After sometime and finishing half of the chocolate he went to the cafeteria to have lunch.

 

During lunch, he suddenly heard a commotion and turned to see what it was.

 

And what he saw almost made him choke on his food.

 

The 4th and final heroine of the game, a princess from the neighboring country of Elderburg, it was a country as powerful as the  Rosa Empire, she came as an exchange student. She was the eldest daughter of the King of that Kingdom and heir to the throne. 

 

She had light blue hair and amethyst eyes with a beauty that even charmed Adrian in his previous life while playing the game, not to mention her voluptuous figure like the other heroines made her his favorite, even now he couldn't help but blush, this was girl he really wanted to be his girlfriend if possible but he used his self control to stop himself, he didn't want to involve himself in more trouble after all. 

 

She was here with her entourage of nobles from her Kingdom who surrounded her all the time, she was wearing a light blue and white suit which suited her very well.

 

She was getting stares with blush from all the boys and girls alike.

 

According to the game, she was a tomboy who loved swords very much and battled a lot to prove herself, she was very skilled too, in the game she was in the finals and lost against the protagonist which caused her to fall for him as he was the first person she lost after becoming an swordsmaster. Yes the protagonist was one too but there are a few of them, each with varying skills, the swordsaint is the strongest in our country, Adrian did want to fight the swordsaint at least once.

 

Anyway she first got interested in the protagonist after seeing him practice at the swordsmanship practice arena, she was also from that department but due to her status she had special different training.

 

So that means there was no chance of her being interested him before the tournament. Adrian was a bit relieved but a bit sad too. Sad that there was no chance of her falling for him but he knew that it was for the better.

 

She came and sat down on a team, her entourage were in charge of brining her food. She looked quite graceful and lovely when thought Adrian. No, he shouldn't be thinking this, so he willed himself mentally to be strong and finished his meal and left.

 

Rest of the day went smoothly as usual, and after avoiding girls with invisibility magic again he left the school, he had to use it throughout the whole day whenever he was out of class, otherwise he got surrounded, he sighed and thought that he just wanted some peace.

 

Before going to bed he quickly checked the report on the demon cult's whereabouts sent by the Intelligence Agency but finding there nothing to worry about, he concluded to wait and handle it whenever it occurs in  the academy like in the game.

 

With this he slept and prepared himself for another day.

43