Chapter 17
1.2k 7 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day passed without any major incident. The next few days went normal if you count out the girls flocking towards Adrian and Adrian using the invisibility magic to get out. He honestly thought they would give up if he avoided them enough. Sadly he was mistaken, the enthusiasm didn't die down a bit, which made his life a bit harder.

 

There was also Allena as well, she was continuously staking Adrian, she even gave him gifts from time to time and although Adrian wanted to refuse he really didn't want to see her cry again, yes he wanted to end that but he was unsure of his action, in a way you could say that he was idiot when it came to certain things.

 

Anyway that day he was walking back from the library to his class, He walked with his face buried in a book, he often visited the library in his free period, the library had book which his mansion didn't have , so he read and borrowed book from there to expand his horizon.

 

To do that he had to pass the swordsmanship training field as it was opposite to his class and library  building and that day at that time the swordsmanship happened to be training. 

 

Why was that important, it was because Bryan Lucifer and his cronies were there as well, along with Victor.

 

He saw Adrian and had a grin on his face and wanted to take revenge for the humiliation before.

 

So he winked at his cronies who were fighting with each other to train. He dashed at the crony he was dueling with and made a fake clash with the other person's and sent the sword flying towards Adrian while fake worrying and shouted, "Oh no my hand slipped".

 

Unfortunately for him the sword went off and dashed inches front of Adrian and went towards a certain person.

 

In fact this person was none other than princess Rosalia of the Rosa empire who just happened to visit the library that that. Now she was was not quick to reacting as  her specialty was magic.

 

Fortunately Adrian realized it and quickly reacted and blocked the sword by instantly appearing in front to her.

 

She was surprised and said, "What the?".

 

Adrian quickly asked her, "Are you alright princess?".

 

She replied confused, "Yes but what happened?". Adrian glared at Bryan and and his crones and said, "What do you think you guys are going? Can't you even handle a sword properly? You could have seriously injured the princess".

 

Bryan realizing his blunder quickly lowered his head and said, "I I am sorry princess, it was due to my negligence".

 

Rosalia also glared at him then sighed and said, "I'll forgive you this--".

 

Before she could finish Victor appeared and shouted, "Wait, I am sorry to interrupt princess but he did it deliberately, he had a smirk on face when he did that".

 

Bryan glared at him but stopped when Adrian and Rosalia glared at him.

 

"Is that so, then he deserves to be punished for treason ", said Rosalia in a dangerous voice.

 

Bryan cowering and trembling in fear said in a shaky voice, " N-No princ....ess I didn't mean to...it's...it's..a...misunderstanding I was only pranking Adrian..".

 

"Pranking Adrian? Are you saying that sword was for Adrian", said Rosalia in a stern voice.

 

Adrian understood everything so he turned to Rosalia, "Princess if you don't mind can you let me handle the punishment for this? If not you this could have hurt others and this attack was aimed at me I want some vengeance".

 

"Vengeance", Rosalia smiled after saying that and then said," Ok since you saved my and this is about you, I'll let you handle this".

 

Adrian smiled and said, "Thank you, princess". His face then turned serious and he went to the training arena and picked up a practice sword and told Bryan and his cronies to come at him together. Everyone even Victor and Rosalia were confused but both of them decided to wait.

 

Bryan told his cronies, "If he wants that let's give it to him, he thinks too highly of himself , so let's teach him a lesson and we get to have our revenge on him too'.

 

With that they accepted and got ready and attacked him together, they attacked from all sides by surrounding him , it was 4 against 1, but Adrian yawned and easily blocked all of that and punched Bryan on his face, while the others he kicked or hit with the blunt side of his sword.

 

They all fell down but  he said, What's he matter? Are you all pussies? Come at me again". Like this he easily demolished them  again and again, taunting them again and again, till they bruised, beaten to pulps with swollen faces, broken arms and legs. Adrian didn't need to hold back on breaking bones cause he knew they can be easily healed using magic.

 

After making sure they can't move anymore, he put the swords back and told them ," With his I hope you learnt you lesson, next time I would not be so forgiving". 

 

With his he walked towards the princess, Victor was speechless but then explain, "Nice swordsmanship, I didn't know you were this good, can you spar with me please".

 

Adrian looked and at smiled and said, "  I will be participating in the swordsmanship tournament, let's duel there".

 

Victor happily nodded and said, " Sure let's fight there, I will be looking to it".

 

Adrian then looked at the princess who was looking at him with interest, "Crap I forgot this is exactly what she she likes, people standing  against injustice and punishing bad guys, I unintentionally raised a flag due to my anger".

 

She then smiled and said, "Well done, I am satisfied with the punishment, I wish you luck for the swordsmanship tournament, see you later", with that she waved with a smile and left.

 

Adrian said goodbye to Victor and went to his classroom,  on the way he looked back she saw Emily  Elderburg the princess of  Elderburg and the 4th heroine looking at him.

 

"Crap, crap she is looking at me, I don't blame her, my swordsmanship might have caught her interest, I had to show off at the worst possible place, now this is two flags in one day, why am so unlucky? Although I kind of like her appearance, this kind of attention from 3 of the heroines is not good, I might get involved in some of  turf battle, also there is Alice who joins next year, in the game she had a bad childhood so since the protagonist was kind to her she got attached but here she is already attached to me, she might react badly to this, sigh,  this is troublesome, I have the worst luck".

 

And he spent the entire day rambling to himself about that and at the time to go back to dormitory he sighed and gave up thinking, he will face whatever comes, he has, he had no other choice.

33