Chapter 18
1.3k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So the days went by like that. Classes were as usual. Bryan and his cronies didn't do anything and there were activity of the demon cult either in the country.

 

But Adrian wasn't that concerned, the transformation event was next year anyways after Alice enrolls that is.

 

And Bryan and his cronies does make some moves during the swordsmanship tournament but that's mostly to harass the protagonist and to cheat their way to win , there is no event before that so he can easily relax.

 

Well he could theoretically relax but there were other problems, namely women problems, yes multiple women 3 to be exact, Adrian shuddered to think how Alice would react after she sees this after enrolling, he doesn't want to even think how she react.

 

Alice had a lot of marriage requests from many boys and many tried to pursue her for her beauty after witnessing her in parties but she was very cold to all of them and didn't spare them a glance let alone speak to them, she even burned the marriage proposal letters. Of course as her brother it was his duty to protect her from danger or in this case boys, so he also fended off  those boys who tried to approach her, he even didn't let those who came to meet her in their mansion meet her. He wasn't about to give up his sister to just anybody. It was just brotherly love and he wasn't a sis-con, really at least that's what Adrian thought about his actions. But even he knew it would be hard to separate from her after living so long together.

 

Oh and it was women problem because of the other 3 girls. Allena has increased her staking and she stalks him all day now and of course occasionally giving him gifts too like before. Adrian suspects the stalking increased due her noticing the other girls. He sighed this was getting troublesome, if this continues there really might be a cat fight. Although that might sound appealing to those watching, getting caught up in the middle of that and being that cause of that is by no means ideal in fact it's far from ideal.

 

Anything thankfully the other 2 are not so crazy but he keeps bumping into both an awful lot of times everyday. No matter how he thought about it that cannot be a co incidence, they definitely were doing that intentionally. For them to do that they should know his schedule which wasn't hard for them as they were princesses and they could easily get access to them and as for the free periods one of their subordinates could find out about him. While it's not hard for them the fact that two princesses would go this far just to meet someone is baffling and he was uncomfortable that, that person was him.

 

He only wanted to live a quiet academy life and only strike when necessary and just keep a distance from the main cast and give a impression of someone who will not harm them so as to prevent them from going against him. But the world decided to screw him up, well it was partly his fault but he was certain that it was the world playing tricks on him, yes that's how it is.

 

There was one thing he was grateful for though, the only thing they did after meeting him was greet him. But if such things happen 6-7 times a day it's still uncomfortable.

 

One day princess Rosalia invited him for tea as a thanks for "saving her" that day. He had to go even if he didn't like it cause it was the princess after all. He was uncomfortable during the whole process but the princess only chatted casually and even gave him an expensive watch as a gift but the way she looked at him didn't make him feel like thanking him was the only thing in her mind.

 

From that day she started to speak casually to him whenever they met it was difficult for him but he endured.

 

As for  princess Emily , he was grateful for her to at least maintain the formality but he knew it will definitely change after the swordsmanship tournament. 

 

With these he continued his school life.

 

Then it was finally time for the swordsmanship tournament. Every homeroom teacher announced it to their classes one morning and were giving out forms to those who wanted to participate.

 

Among the General Studies group only Adrian applied and he was also told that he was the only one in last 12 years in that department who applied for the tournament. Well it made sense cause people who apply for general studies are mostly people who suck at both swordsmanship and magic, cases like Adrian are every rare.

 

Anyway after the  teacher left a boy from his class with green hair and yellow eves approached him and said, "Umm may I speak with you Lord Adrian?".

 

Adrian looked at him and smiled and said, "Of course and do don't have to call me Lord, just Adrian is fine".

 

The guy looked relieved and said," On behalf of our entire class I would like to say that we support you on this swordsmanship tournament, you are the only one in the last 12 years in our department who participated in the tournament, just know that we will cheer for you".

 

Then everyone in the class said, "Yes Yes we will support you", together.

 

I looked at everyone and smiled, "Thank you everyone, I am very happy for your support, I will win this tournament for all of us".

 

Everyone looked very happy at my response. Then the green haired told, "Hello my Name is Kyle Doyle, actually we all wanted to approach you from the start but you looked soo elegant and untouchable that we didn't dare. We are really sorry about that".

 

Adrian actually didn't mind as he liked the solitude so he simply smiled and and, "It's ok I understand you don't have to be sorry".

 

Kyle smiled and them another guy with purple hair and green eyes suddenly came up and said with a smile, "Hello my name is George Franz I am Kyle's friend, nice to make your acquaintance Adrian". 

 

Adrian smiled and said," Likewise nice to meet you".

 

George suddenly thought something and said, "If you don't mind can you become my and Kyle friend?". Kyle was flustered and afraid that this might offend Adrian so he said," Hey just...".

 

Before he could say more Adrian replied with a smile," Sure I don't see why not".

 

"Great", said George with a smile, Kyle was relieved. And with that every other person in the class clamored to introduce themselves.

 

With this after six months of enrolling in the academy Adrian finally talked to the people in his class and made friends. The guys Kyle and George will turn out to be his best friends and help him later in the story. But that's a story for another day.

34