Chapter 26
924 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Through the whole journey Alice stuck uncomfortably close to me.

 

As we neared the academy my mind was filled with fear as to what was to come when the four girls meet each other. I shuddered.

 

“Big brother is something wrong?”, Alice asked me with a look full of concern.

 

I wanted to say, “Yes you”, but I couldn’t so I just smiled and said, “No nothing don’t worry about it”.

 

She looked like she didn’t believe it but she didn’t pursue the subject and kept quiet. Thank god.

 

Anyway as we entered the capital Alice asked curiously, “ Are there always this many in the capital? Even the last time I came for the princess’s birthday day the streets were full”.

 

I laughed and said, “ No that day there were many people because nobles were invited from all over the country for the princess’s birthday and it also gets crowded during the start of academy ever year, otherwise it’s not so crowded”.

 

“Oh I see”, she said while looking out of the window with a smile on her face. Yes, she’s probably excited about her student life, well I was too.

 

After that we arrived at the academy sometime later.

 

First the carriage stopped at Alice’s dormitory, it was also a single building with maids and servants like mine. Her building was pink and white in color.

 

Alice was in tears and didn’t want to leave. I had to console her and tell her that we would meet everyday in school and we can hang out during breaks for her to finally relent.

 

Yikes this is so troublesome. Honestly it looks like I am destined not to get a break ever in my life. God really dislike me huh?

 

Anyway I went o my dormitory and rested for the day after having dinner.

 

Tomorrow was the entrance ceremony for the new students after all. It was Alice’s important day, as her brother I cannot be late.

 

Alice was going to be in the magic department like in the game. Not that it matters cause the Alice now is different from the one in the game.

 

Next day: I woke up earlier than usual, maybe it’s due to the anxiety of the things I would face when the girls get together.

 

Anyway I got ready and went towards Alice’s dormitory to pick her up and walk together to the academy.

 

She was already standing there. Guess he woke up early too. Well it’s natural to feel excited of the first day at school and wake early, I was an exception as I was excited but still managed to sleep and get late on my first day.

 

As soon as she saw me, she came running to me with a smile on her face and hugged me saying, “ Big brother you are here, I have been waiting for you, I woke up early as I couldn’t sleep knowing  that I would be going to school with big brother”.

 

So I was right about her being excited, however the reason was completely different from what I thought and it felt wrong I don’t know why.

 

But I patted her head and we walked towards the school. Alice was clinging to my arm, it was extremely uncomfortable.

 

As we entered the gate I saw Rosalia, Allena and Emily waiting for me together.

 

When they saw Alice clinging to me they scowled at her and Alice scowled back.

 

Then Rosalia spoke, “ Alice you are siblings you shouldn’t act like that with your brother”. Allena nodded without saying anything.

 

Emily was like, “ So you are his sister? Nice to meet I am Emily Elderburg, princess of the kingdom of Elderburg, I’ll be your sister-in-law in the future”, there was a smile on her face.

 

“Sister-in-law? You wish, I am there too”, Rosalia and Allena replied in unison.

 

Alice quietly replied, “ Nice to meet you to princess Emily and princess Rosalia and Lady Allena, let me make it clear no one is going to take my brother from me, I am the only one he needs”.

 

“Hah..”, Rosalia, Emily and Allena said in unison.

 

Then they started a fight as to who was closest  to me, of course Alice said things like, “ I sleep with him at night”, this sent me judging gazes by other girls to which I had to explain.

 

They called Alice childish and that she was taking advantage of me.

 

Taking advantage? All of you are doing this. I sighed and had to remind them the entrance ceremony is starting to get them to stop fighting.

 

So I accompanied by all 4 four girls, made our way to the ceremony hall, with all 4 of them sticking close to me like glue.

 

My fan club watched this and didn’t dare get close to me but they looked disappointed.

 

There were whispers all around. I couldn’t help but ignore them.

 

On the way I passed victor who only gave me a thumbs up and wished me good luck. You bastard you should have helped me and you call yourself my friend?

 

Throughout the entrance ceremony, I had to sit in the middle with 4 girls , two on each side.

Alice and Rosalia were directly by my side and the other two sat beside them. While the entourage  of the princess’s sat surrounding us, preventing anyone from getting close.

 

It was extremely uncomfortable and everyone was staring at me.

 

After the ceremony ended, I wished them good luck and went to my class as quickly as I can.

 

But I teased by my classmates about my relations, especially Kyle and George.

 

My hellish life has started once more and looks like it’s going to be worse.

32