Chapter 27
946 7 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At lunch time that day all 4 girls accompanied me to  lunch, with them surrounding me on our way to the cafeteria to  prevent any girls from approaching me.

 

They found a table for 5 and sat surrounding me with Alice on one side, Rosalia on another, Allena and Emily on the front.

 

We ordered food. But all of them insisted on feeding with each taking a spoon and putting food from their plate on it and pushing it in front of my mouth saying, “Say ahhhhh”.

 

It happened at the same time almost making it looks like a choreographed performance. It almost looked comical.

 

I sighed as I picked a spoonful of food from my plate and ate it ignoring their advances.

 

This caused all of them to pout but I didn’t care.

 

And this continued everyday , they accompanied me everywhere I went during school hours when they were free.

 

Of course we all had different schedules so sometimes I was free and alone and sometimes I only had one or two girls accompanying me but it was still annoying, not for the fact that beautiful girls are following me, that would make anyone happy but for the fact that Word War 3 can happen any second, I was truly terrified of that happening.

 

It felt like I was walking on a thin wire attached to a bomb that could go off any second.

 

Anyway days passed like that.

 

One day on one of the rare occasions that I was alone, I was sitting on a bench overlooking a building of the school and surrounded by trees with no one in sight, it truly was a peaceful  atmosphere.

 

I suddenly felt three presences in the hall way of the building which was deserted as students were in class.

 

I heightened my eyesight and hearing using  magic so that I could spy without being detected from the bench hidden by the trees.

 

I saw  Bryan and two figures in black hooded cloaks approaching each other.

 

How the heck did they get past security to enter the school? Or maybe they used the Lucifer household name while in disguises and got into black cloaks later?

 

That might be it.

 

As the three stood near each other the hooded people bowed before Bryan with one of them saying, “ It’s almost ready young master , when done we will bring it to you”.

 

Bryan nodded saying, “ Bring it quickly, make sure it’s the best quality, one of those useless fools didn't agreed to do it so I have to do it for our cause, so make sure I don’t suffer any problems, if this succeeds our victory will be set in stone, don’t disappoint me”.

 

“It will be done young master don’t worry”, they said and disappeared.

 

Teleportation huh? But the academy is protected with magic to prevent that? I guess they have people everywhere which allows for these kinds of circumventions of security.

 

Adis did tell me. I sighed.

 

So his cronies refused to do his bidding huh? So he will do it himself.

 

Well that makes it easier to pin it to house Lucifer.

 

But why do I have a bad feeling about this?

 

Something makes me think it will be bigger than in the game.

 

The demon cult’s goal is to take over the country, here they will kill the important heirs of the country and competent young talents then launch a large scale assault.

 

In the game I transformed into a lesser demon and was easily defeated by Victor along with the combined effort of the girls due to me being weak.

 

Bryan and his family were convicted much later due to requiring endless investigation by Victor with Adis’s help.

 

But now I had Adis already investigating them for years so I have all the paper proofs I just need solid evidence and this will help me.

 

But will it be that easy though? With Bryan doing it himself and with the risk of the demon cult failing this will be undoubtedly a big thing to avoid failure.

 

This will undoubtably turn big with Bryan rampaging after killing students here to attack the palace.

 

So will I be able to prevail without being killed? If it’s a high ranked demon like a greater demon then it’s going to be very difficult to defeat it without getting killed. I may be  strong but I have no idea how I stack up against demons as I have never faced them.

 

I have faced monsters sometimes with my family knights protection, not that I needed it and I have done a good job if I say so myself but not demons, never demons. I don’t know how strong they are.

 

No..no think positive. I will do it, I have to do it otherwise all the things I have done until now will be in vain.

 

With this I steeled my resolve. I had no idea when the event would take place since it occurred randomly in the game.

 

But I saw the two cloaked figures and Bryan meet a couple of times after that.

 

The event happened when the protagonist and the heroines were at the training grounds at the same place and the same time as if by coincidence or maybe it was the game developers giving the protagonist plot armor to deepen his relations with them and for him to get aid for them.

 

After this event the protagonist confesses to the heroine he chooses and the others become friends.

 

But in my case if I choose one I might get killed by the others, I shuddered at the thought of it.

 

Anyway at a random day I found myself in the training grounds together with the girls and Victor, well Emily invited me to watch her train and the other girls not willing to leave me followed.

 

I had a bad feeling about this day almost like a premonition.

 

As if answering my worries Bryan suddenly stepped up in front of us.

 

“Listen here heirs of the Rosa Empire, today we the demon cult shall reign supreme”, he said grinning before taking a glass bottle with a red liquid and ingesting it.

 

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

 

He made a strange noise before  changing into a demon and it wasn’t a small  one, it was increasing in size at every moment and turning into a giant.

 

Seeing the danger I yelled at everyone, “Everyone get out of here quickly and please inform the teachers”.

 

Screams could be heard as the students were running for safety.

 

Only Victor, the 4 girls (excluding the escorts of the princesses who fled for their lives) and surprising my pals of class Kyle and George who accompanied me for seeing the ‘fun’ of me being toyed around by girls were still there.

 

Those two are really brave and true friends I thought with a smile.

 

Now I could have stopped the transformation before it was completed but I decided to let it happen as I wanted to fight something strong.

 

Stupid? I know but in this world with no entertainment I felt bored. I honed my swordsmanship and magic and did my studies and managed the territory not to get bored but that got old fast.

 

The swordsmanship tournament where I fought for entertainment besides glory was disappointing and boring, even Victor and Emily offered no challenge.

 

The fight with the swordsaint provided great entertainment but I wanted to have another fight that’s entertaining.

 

So even if I was afraid of dying I was secretly looking forward to it.

 

Call me stupid or  a  battle manic if you want I don’t care.

 

After the transformation was complete, Bryan stood at 10 feet tall, with black horns coming out of his head, red colored body, golden eyes, huge bat wings and a black battle armor with a sword.

 

12 cloaked figures came out of nowhere and immediately got in battle stances, they were all mages, evidently from the demon cult.

 

Then Bryan spoke……….

33