Chapter 28
747 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Kukuku….it’s been several centuries since I have been to the human realm, it looks like my servants of the demon cult did well”, said Bryan.

 

At the same time all 12 cloaked figures got down in dogeza position and said, “Welcome back to the human realm Demon Lord Abbadon.

 

“D-Demon Lord Abbadon”,  I heard a shriek from the back, it seems that all teachers from the magic department have arrived including the school principal, they came with their wands and swords ready to fight.

 

But after hearing the name “Abbadon” they were shaking in fear, some even couldn’t even stand anymore and fell to their knees.

 

Even all the others in my group other than Victor were shaking, as expected of the protagonist, though I am not shaking as well, no matter who it is I have it defeat it or things will turn out very grim.

 

“Abbadon”, a name feared by everyone all over the continent, he was the demon lord who came to the human realm several centuries ago.

 

He conquered most of the continent causing chaos and leaving trails of blood wherever his army went.

 

He was defeated by the hero chosen by god and his teammates after a long battle.

 

But it is said that even the hero alone wasn’t strong enough to fight him alone and he had to use his entire team to win.

 

And he only managed to seal him back to the demon realm, a place where demon’s comes from, hence we don’t find demons out in wild, only cults like the demon cult does sacrifices to bring them out.

 

Demons have hierarchies based on their powers, they are categorized into Lesser demons > Mid Level Demons > Greater Demons > Arc Demons and finally Demon Lord.

 

Abbadon is the only one known as Demon Lord and his power is said to be unfathomable, he is really bad news, if we can’t stop him here, the entire country could be decimated.

 

Damn it this is a far more serious situation than in the game.

 

I feel like a dumbass letting the process complete.

 

But they managed to bring Abbadon here but that seal is too powerful, just how many sacrifices did they do? Anyway it doesn’t matter anymore, if I don’t stop him a lot of blood will be in   my hands.

 

“Kukukuku….so you finally understand your situation, begging for mercy won’t help, it’s been a long time since I have smelled blood, all of you will die and then I will rule the world once again”, said Abbadon and waved his hand and numerous portals opened around him and monsters came out of them along with a lesser demon in lead from each.

 

Everyone got into battle stance, even the teachers who were shaking got up to fight, cause they know if they didn’t they’d die.

 

The principle shouted, “Everyone I have sent news to the emperor, the army will arrive shortly but before that we need to hold them off".

 

So the battle began.

 

I didn’t waste time and increased my speed with magic and used my sword to cut off all the demon cult members who were there, they couldn’t even react, I need to do that so that the others have a chance in defending.

 

This is obviously a situation where everyone needs to participate otherwise we all die.

 

Victor took out of sword and slashed at the monsters effortlessly, well that is expected of the protagonist.

 

The teachers together managed to take care of the demons.

 

The four girls surprisingly were able to work together here, Emily’s sword, Alice’s light which is effective against monsters and demons, Allena’s water which could be turned into ice to freeze opponents as we as used as projectiles  and Rosalia’s fire which burned  monsters into nothingness complimented each other, they covered each other’s back.

 

My two friends were doing ok supporting everyone.

 

Alice was suddenly attacked by a monster from behind, before I could do anything Emily slashed it with a sword. Alice said ,” Thank you”, Emily replied, “No problem”, with a smile.

 

In similar ways Alice protected Rosalia, Rosalia protected Allena and Allena protected Emily.

 

It was good to see the girls get along each other , I wish it could last.

 

Anyway with my lightning and fire and light affinity I am killing monsters as well, I used my sword too.

 

All this time Abbadon was just watching.

 

The monster waves weren’t stopping, I need to take care of Abbadon to stop them otherwise everyone will tire out.

 

“All right everyone, I’ll fight that bastard, please keep the monsters busy”, I shouted to everyone.

 

All the girls shout,” Nooooo don’t do that Adrian, you’ll get killed”.

 

Victor grimly nodded and said,” Yes don’t do that Adrian”. Even the teachers and my friends told me not to do that.

 

I shook my head and said, “ If I don’t do that the monster waves will not stop, well all die at this rate, trust me I’ll do something”.

 

Everyone looked at me and then at each other and slowly nodded.

 

The teachers said, “Ok Adrian we will make way for you, but please come back alive don’t over do it”.

 

Victor said, ”Leave the monsters to us and  good luck”.

 

My friends also wished me good luck.

 

The girls crying said in unison, “ You have to come back alive ok, defeat him, we know you can do it”. They couldn’t come near cause we were all fighting monsters.

 

I smiled and nodded at them and then teleported and appeared before Abbadon.

 

Abbadon looked at me and said,” Kukuku looks like you will be the first one to die, prepare yourself”.

 

I said nothing and starting applying magic to myself---

 

[Ultimate Body enhancement]

 

[Ultimate agility]

 

[Ultimate speed]

 

[Quick regeneration]

 

[Light magic: Holy Magic Aura]

 

These cost a lot of mana but I was in a n emergency and desperate situation here, I need all the help I can get, besides I have high mana reserve. By the way Holy Magic is a branch of light magic.

 

I finally applied the last two enhancements.

 

[Light Magic: Holy magic -Holy sword]

 

My sword was covered in an brilliant light.

 

[Light Magic: Holy Magic- Angel’s wings]

 

Two pairs of wings of light appeared on my back allowing me to fly.

 

With this I was going all out, not holding back one bit, not that I could I afford to hold back.

 

Everyone was in shock at my display of power.

 

Abbadon however looked amused and said, “Heh not bad , you are better than I thought but you are still going to lose”.

 

I said nothing and rushed at him with my sword attacking directly.

 

He parried my sword was paused back a bit.

 

“Hahahahah… it’s been a while that someone pushed me back, you are even better than I thought, come I’ll go all out as well, let’s see who wins”, said Abbadon.

 

With this a black aura came out of his body and the entire surrounding was covered in it, his black armor grew more spikes and looked more polished and tougher, the sword was covered in the sinister aura.

 

The aura sent a chill down my spine. Everyone else were shaking.

 

So that’s how powerful he truly is huh?

 

We both made it to the sky so that none can disturb us and our battle began.

30