Chapter 29
749 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[Dark Magic: Dark beam]

 

Shouted Abbadon as black coloured magic circles formed in front of him and dark light beams shot at me.

 

I used my sword covered in holy magic to repeal them.

 

“Not bad , then how about this?”, saying that Abbadon waved his hand and double the black magic circles appeared, this time encircling me.

 

[Light Magic: Holy light]

 

I shouted, the same number of light magic circles appeared around me and both the light and dark magic collided and cancelled each other.

 

Then I rushed forward, Abbadon dodged my sword attack and attacked me with his sword, which I dodged.

 

We then rushed in and swords clashed this time, sending a shockwave which uprooted nearby trees.

 

[Dark magic: Dark serpent]

 

Shouted Abbadon, as a magic circle formed on his back and several dark coloured snakes appeared to come out of his back, they were attached together, their faces hissing and came to bite me.

 

[Light Magic: Holy Magic- Purification]

 

I shouted and a magic circle formed on my hand and light came out and wiped out the snakes.

 

We continued to clash at each other at speeds which no one could follow and our swords clashed time after to time, each refusing to budge.

 

“You are not bad for a human. Although I am currently at 1/3 of my strength compared to when I faced the hero, most humans will die easily even then but you are great considering you can still keep up, but how long are you going to keep up?”, Abbadon said with a smile.

 

1/3 of his original strength? Just how strong was he originally? I can’t even imagine.

 

And just how strong was the hero and his party? Were they even human?

 

I am probably the strongest person in this country and even I am barely keeping up with him at only 1/3 of his strength.

 

And he is correct, I can’t hold on for long. I will lose all my mana at this rate and Abbadon’s demonic power is clearly more than my mana reserve. I clenched my fist in frustration,

 

I looked down, everyone was still holding on but they looked exhausted, they could fall any moment.

 

The fight hasn’t started for long, we could get killed before the army arrives.

 

Shit I have to do something. But what?

 

I can’t even break his defence.

 

Wait, there’s one way. But it’s very risky.

 

One wrong move and I could fuck everything up.

 

It’s a forbidden magic I read in an old book at my mansion. Forbidden magic are old magic banned from use as they are very dangerous and unpredictable. Using one could get  you a death sentence.

 

However I don’t have to worry about that, since this particular forbidden magic is such that no one will know even if I cast it unless I tell them.

 

The problem with this is that the magic is dangerous. Also I have never tested it as it was dangerous so if I can’t do it properly it will be bad.

 

It’s a magic that stops time, I can use it to kill Abbadon.

 

But if I use it wrongly time will stop forever and that will be bad.

 

So what should I do? Well like I have any choice?

 

If I don’t use it everyone will die.

 

So here goes. I held out my left  and  said….

 

[Time Magic: Time stop]

 

As soon as I said that everything went silent, I looked around and everything has been a statue, all my friends, teachers, monsters stopped moving, some were in the air.

 

The wind stopped blowing, some birds can be seen stuck in the sky.

 

Then I looked at Abbadon and was shocked.

 

He couldn’t move but he wasn’t a statue either, he was stuck in a place but was wriggling his hands and feet trying to move.

 

Seriously, how strong is this guy?

 

But anyway my magic seems to have worked but I don’t have much time as this magic was draining my mana fast.

 

“Y-you..you…”, Abbadon couldn’t speak and was struggling.

 

“Time to end this”, I said as I lifted my sword to the top of my head and said..

 

[Light Magic: Holy magic- Judgement blade]

 

A huge magic circle formed on my sword and a light sword engulfed my sword and became bigger and bigger until it was the same size as Abbadon.

 

“Take this”, I said as I put down the sword towards Abbadon.

 

AHHHHHH!

 

Abbadon shouted while being cut into two pieces, I could see Bryan in the middle unconscious and unhurt by the holy magic and Abbadon started to disappear.

 

I then clicked my hand the time magic dissipated and Bryan started to fall and caught him.

 

AHHHHHH!

 

Abbadon’s shout continued and everyone heard it and looked up to see him disappearing.

 

He turned into nothingness eventually. The monsters all suddenly disappeared.

 

I then put a thumbs up in front to everyone and said, “WE WON!”.

 

Everyone shouted, “YEAHH WE WON”.

 

The 4 girls were hugging each other crying, Victor and my class friends were giving each other thumbs up and the teachers looked relieved and some slumped down due to exhaustion but everyone was happy.

 

A I slowly descended with Bryan in my hand I thought, “ Well I won but I had to use a forbidden magic, it was a close one, I hope  I never have to use it again, honestly it was scary, the Demon Lord Abbadon in his full power is definitely way out of my league but anyway with this I can end the demon cult and house Lucifer once and for all”.

 

Thinking that  I had a smile in my face.

34