Chapter 30
912 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I descended down everyone rushed towards me.

 

I dropped Bryan on the ground and the teachers quickly picked him up and used magic restrain him.

 

All 4 girls dashed together to hug me and I was knocked to the ground due to the force.

 

“OWW!”, I said in pain.

 

Alice said, “Brother you are ok! I was worried, huhuhuhu” and started crying.

 

Rosalia said, “ Adrian don’t do something like that agin”.

 

Allena just clung to me without saying anything.

 

Emily just said, “Glad you are ok”.

 

Victor came up and offered me a hand to get up and got up with still the girls still clinging to me.

 

My two friends from class gave me thumbs up.

 

Victor said, “Congratulations on your victory. You saved us all” and smiled.

 

The principal also said, “Yes Adrian without you we would all have lost. I’ll be reporting this to the emperor so everyone go rest now, I’ll let you if sometimes comes up”.

 

I scratched by head and said, “No no the enemy wasn’t as strong as he originally was, I was lucky…”

 

While speaking suddenly I felt dizzy and my vision became blurry and I collapsed.

 

Just before my consciousness faded I could heard the anxious voice of everyone…

 

ADRIAN…

 

I woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling.

 

There were magic stones hung in the air around the chandelier which gave a very warm and comfortable feeling.

 

The whole room was coloured white. The bed I was in was very comfortable and big and it had while sheets, pillows but the bed was made of metal.

 

It looked eerily similar like a hospital.

 

I looked around, there seemed no one there in the room which was very spacious but had a lot of potions and what looked like magical medical devices.

 

So what happened to me? Why am I at a hospital?

 

Then the memories of the fight came to my mind. Sigh at least we won but how long was I unconscious?

 

Then the door suddenly opened and a nurse came in as soon as she saw me she yelled, “Your highness princess Rosalia Sir Adrian has awoken..”.

 

And immediately I could hear several footsteps.

 

And in came Rosalia, Emily, Alice and Allena.

 

Then saw me and rushed to me, but stopped in front of the bed, it seems they don’t want to cause me trouble by jumping on me.

 

“Brother are you ok now?”, asked Alice with teary eyes.

 

“Yes I am fine, I feel a lot better, so what happened to me? What about Bryan?”, I asked everyone.

 

Rosalia said, “You used too much mana and so you were out for 3 days, Bryan and the Lucifer family have been put to prison and are being interrogated”, she looked relieved.

 

“I-I was asleep for 3 days?”, I asked in confusion.

 

“Yes so Rosalia had brought you here to recover, this is the royal hospital, the academy has been closed for now and  will open after his matter is solved”, said Emily.

 

Allena added, “ I heard from Rosalia that you will have an audience with emperor regarding this incident, please rest well before that”

 

“Rosalia? You are calling her by name only casually?”, I asked looking at Allena incredulously.

 

“Yes, after that incident we all became good friends , after all we got each other’s back, we have decided to support each other in being your wives”, said Rosalia.

 

“Say what now?”, I said flabbergasted at this unexpected event.

 

All the girls blushed and immediately ran out after saying , “Get well soon”.

 

Wow that was unexpected. Well at the very least they won’t bicker with each other so that’s a relief.

 

But marrying all of them? Alice and Allena are one thing cause they are from the same country but Emily is the princess and first in line to the throne to a neighbouring country? How would that work?

 

Besides would Allena’s father actually agree to a marriage where there are multiple women? I mean she is a duke’s daughter.

 

Ugh my head hurts just thinking about it.

 

But it would be nice if that came true. I smiled as I thought about it.

 

Anyway I decided to think about it later as it’s a problem which will present itself in time.

 

I was thinking about the trial of the demon cult and Lucifer, now’s my chance if I do things right, I will be able to solve this problem.

 

After some time a nurse came with breakfast and she also gave me an envelope, it had the emblem if the intelligence agency.

 

A smile came to my face, it looks like the intelligence agency has also infiltrated the royal palace as the hospital was inside the palace.

 

I opened it, on it Adis described the condition in the empire. It seems everyone was aware of the incident at the academy. They were terrified of the event but glad that it was solved.

 

Also it seems everyone knew that I saved the academy, well they would have found out sooner or later.

 

A trial will be held day after tomorrow to convict the suspects. It seems that that Emily’s father have also come from the kingdom of  Elderburg as the demon cult was something that bothered them too, wow those guys were international, I didn’t know that.

 

The King of  Elderburg also seems to have a personal business here, wonder what that could that be?

 

Anyway Adis attached all documents which contained all his investigations on the demon cult, this is perfect, now I present the case before his majesty.

 

I finished the meal and told the nurse to give my regards to Adis, she bowed and went away.

 

I had to stay in the hospital for two days, I wanted to leave immediately but the doctors and girls told me I need more rest.

 

Rosalia said, “ I will tell father to allow you to join the trial but you must rest now, I’ll send you the carriage on the day of the trail”.

 

I had to listen to what they said.

 

The girls visited 4 times everyday.

 

On the day of the meeting a carriage arrived for me to go to the palace and the girls even prepared a suit for me. They told me that they chose it with passion so I had to wear it.

 

It was a white suit with blue accents.

 

After getting ready I headed to the palace in the carriage .

 

My father had heard what happened to me but it takes at least 10 days to arrive here from the Duchy so he is still on his way, worried no doubt, well when I meet him I’ll say sorry for worrying him.

 

Meanwhile I decided to get serious on how to put my points forward. I clenched my fists.

 

Time to end this once and for all.

 

As I thought this we finally stopped in front of the main palace and I alighted. The guard bowed to me and told me to wait in the waiting room for the emperor to call me.

 

I was nervous as I never had this kind of audience with the emperor before and I only saw him once but I was confident in my information.

 

Finally….

 

“The emperor is in the audience room and waiting for your audience, please follow me”, a knight came in and bowed before me and told me that.

 

I nodded and followed him taking in the luxurious interior of the  castle on the way.

30