Chapter 32
692 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I followed the emperor I could also see the King of Elderburg and Duke Pendragon following too.

 

The emperor stopped in font of a room with huge doors.

 

As soon as the soldiers guarding the door saw him they immediately bowed and opened the door.

 

Inside was a luxurious decorated room with sofas, a table and chairs.

 

 There were several maids standing there.

 

It looked like a reception room.

 

As soon as I entered 4 shadowy figures hugged saying, “Adrian you are back, congratulations on your full recovery”.

 

When I got over the trance I saw Alice, Emily, Rosalia and Allena hugging me.

 

“Guys people are watching..”, I said in embarrassment as the emperor and the other fathers were there but the emperor just looked at me and smiled and said, “Don’t mind us”, with a wave of his hand.

 

I was surprised but said nothing.

 

After the hugging session stopped we heard an “Ahem…”. It was from the emperor.

 

We all took a seat in one of the sofas. The maids served us tea.

 

The emperor continued, “As you know Adrian I called you here for a private matter”.

 

“Y-Yes your majesty I said nervously.

 

The emperor looked at the King of Elderburg and Duke Pendragon who both nodded and the emperor nodded back and said, “So you see I had a discussion with the 4 ladies over there and Harlod and Duke Pendragon and have come to an agreement”.

 

“An agreement your majesty? Regarding what?”, I asked confused.

 

“The relation between all five of you of course. Since you are all very close and inseparable we have decided that you will get engaged with all 4 of them, Harlod and Duke Pendragon agrees too, your father is not aware as he is yet to be here but I am sure he will agree, what do you say?”, the emperor asked.

 

I was really flabbergasted. Yes it was a enticing offer but what about the relation with Elderburg? Emily is it’s princess after all.

 

“B-But your highness wouldn’t that create a problem with the relationship with Elderburg?”, I asked.

 

“Haha you don’t have worry about that, your contribution in taking out the demon cult has greatly helped our country and besides Emily wants it to happen, no they all want it to happen as they are friends and want to stay together”, said king of Elderburg.

 

I turned towards the girls, they all smiled and Rosalia spoke, “After the incident with the demon cult where we got each other’s back we became closer and decided to stick together and since we all can’t give up on you, this is the best choice”, the others nodded.

 

“So do you agree?”, asked the emperor.

 

Well this isn’t bad, at least this way there won’t be any more arguments, so it should be peaceful and I do like them so..

 

“Yes I agree”, I said with a smile.

 

“Good it’s decided then, the date will be in 5 days, I’ll inform your father when he comes”, the emperor clapped and said. The other two fathers nodded.

 

The girls hugged me again as I hugged them too.

 

Then there was a commotion at the door.

 

I could hear loud footsteps coming closer.

 

Then I heard the voice, “I-I heard that my son is here..please, please let me see him”, it was my father’s voice.

 

The emperor shouted, “It’s ok let him in”.

 

The soldiers outside said, “Yes your majesty” and opened the door.

 

My father rushed in saw me and immediately went for a hug, “Adrian you are ok, it would have taken more time to get here so I hired a teleporter mage whom I luckily found on the way, I heard you were injured badly are you ok?”

 

“Y-Yes father I am ok I am sorry to have caused you worry by heading into that kind of battle”, I said hugging back.

 

“No it’s ok as long as you are safe”, said my father still hugging me.

 

Then noticing the emperor was there he quickly got up and bowed and said, “I-I am sorry your majesty, I was so worried about my son that I forgot to greet you and greetings to your majesty Harlod”.

 

Harlod nodded and the emperor said, “No need to worry I know that you were worried about your son and we are going to become in-laws anyway”.

 

“In laws?”, asked my father confused.

 

Then he was told about the details of the engagement, he listened and nodded and said, “If Adrian is ok with it I have no problems and Alice is already part of the household anyway and I welcome your highnesses and the young lady of the Pendragon Duchy”.

 

Then we had a lot of discussions about the engagement, since it was an international event due to Emily it had to be held in a much bigger scale than usual.

 

After that me, father and Alice returned to the Duchy mansion in the capital, all my stuff from the dormitory was sent there as the school was closed for now.

 

When alone my father told me, “I know you have won the hearts of many ladies but be sure to take care of all of them well, remember their positions and yours and remember not to break their hearts”.

 

“Yes father”, I said and nodded.

 

My father smiled and said, “Congratulations and good luck”.

 

I smiled in response.

26