Chapter 33
1.1k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day of the engagement ceremony.

 

The ceremony is held in the royal palace. The royal capital was eve busier than the day of the princess’s birthday party that I attended all those years ago.

 

But that was expected as a lot of guests were arriving including all of Rosa’s nobles and Elderburg’s nobles.

 

I was in one of dressing rooms of the royal palace getting ready for the ceremony.

 

There were maids there to help me.

 

I wore a white suit with a blue tie and white shoes.

 

After I got ready I got out and I found Alice waiting for me.

 

She looked gorgeous in a blue off shoulder dress and blue heels and the tiara she was wearing.

 

“You look great brother”, she said cheerfully.

 

“Thanks, you look gorgeous as well”, I said at which she blushed.

 

“My, don’t forget we are here as well”, I heard a voice coming from the back to see Rosalia along with the other two.

 

Rosalia was wearing a white dress with matching shoes which really highlighted.

 

Allena was wearing a red dress with black heels and looking great as well.

 

Emily was in a black dress with black heels looking seductive as well.

 

Of course all 3 of them were wearing tiaras as well like Alice.

 

“Of course not, how can I ? All 3 of you look gorgeous as well”, I said with a smile.

 

“Shall we get going?”, asked Emily.

 

“We should hurry the people are waiting”, said Allena.

 

“Yes let’s go”, I said as we walked together with each of my hands grabbed by two girls.

 

Rosalia and Alice on my right and Emily and Allena on my left.

 

As we reached the venue the announcer announced, “ Lord Adrian along with Princess Rosalia, Princess Emily, Lady Allena and Lady Alice are entering”.

 

As we entered we were greeted with an applause, there was a red carpet in the middle where we walked greeting everyone.

 

At the end of the carpet there were 5 chairs waiting for us. Our parents were seated near as well in the VIP section. The emperor , empress, my father, the king and queen and second princess of Elderburg(Maylene), duke Pendragon and his wife (Marianne) and other child of the house were present.

 

The queen had blond hair and blue eyes and was very beautiful.

 

The second princess of Elderburg, Daisy looked exactly like Emily, just a younger version.

 

Marianne had brown hair and green eyes and she was beautiful too.

 

The other child from house Pendragon was a guy and Allena's older brother Calem, he had an handsome face and had the same hair and eye colour as Allena.

 

There were nobles from both countries present as such the hall was crowded.

 

Then the priest who was the head of the church came and he rose to the podium prepared for him and said some prayers.

 

After that I exchanged rings with all 4 girls starting from Rosalia, then Emily and then Allena and finally Alice.

 

During that even loud cheers came from the crowd.

 

After that I looked at my ring finger and saw 4 rings and thought to myself it kinda looks ridiculous but I was happy at the same time.

 

Then the emperor and king of Elderburg stood up the emperor, “Thank you everyone for coming to his auspicious event”, then the king said, “May the ties between our countries become closer”.

 

With that they both raised their glasses and so did everyone to toast to the event.

 

Then the party started. Everyone was eating and drinking.

 

We were greeted and congratulated by everyone one by one. The presents were already taken care of before as we made arrangements for a place to taken them so that they are no inconveniences.

 

Oh by the way I forgot to mention, our entire academy was invited so my friends  Kyle and George were also there and they greeted me.

 

The nobles of both countries tried very much to get my attention as it will benefit them in the future and I will be marrying heirs of both countries.

 

“Lord Adrian , nice to meet I am Alder Friedman from the Friedman Duchy of the kingdom of Elderburg I heard….”

 

“Lord Adrian I am Henry…..”

 

Like this many of them greeted me.

 

Both the elder brother of Allena and younger sister of Emily told me sternly, “You better take care of my sister and better not make her cry”.

 

“O-Of course I will take care of them”, I said to them with sweats on my forehead reminding myself to be extra cautious with them.

 

After the part was over, I was very happy, things were now finally settled, Lucifer duchy is taken care of and so I don’t need to worry about the game anymore, I can relax and spend the rest of my school life in ease and look forward to the future without any worries, school will resume after 7 days anyway, I can’t wait to get back. I thought with a smile on my face.

 

 

One and a half year later:

 

The graduation ceremony was my year was being held.

 

A lot of announcements and greetings were already done and now..

 

“And now it’s time for our Valedictorian for this year to come and receive his award and give his speech, you all know who he is, he has always secured the first place both in the exams and the swordsmanship competition and he is hero who defeated the demon lord, everyone welcome with a round of applause Adrian Hofstader”, said the announcer a student council member.

 

I looked at the girls next to me and they all smiled and nodded.

 

I nodded and made my way to the stage amidst a huge round of applause.

 

I took my award and spoke, “Thank you everyone, I would like to thank everyone who have helped me in reaching where I wouldn’t have been able to reach where I am without the support of my father and teachers I would also like to thank my friends and fiances for helping me in the fight against the demon lord, as well other members of my duchy who helped me. Lastly I would like to say to everyone that work hard and you will succeed no matter what. I got where I am by working hard so you can also achieve your dreams by work hard. That’s all thank you”.

 

As I finished my speech everyone applauded and I looked to see Alice, Rosalia, Emily, Allena, Victor , Kyle and George smiling at me.

 

I gave a broad smile to them.

 

Yes, that’s right the academy life is over, while I am a bit sad I can’t wait to see what the future holds.

 

And with this my story ends.

 

 

----------------------------------------The End--------------------------------------------------------------

26