Camp of Lust (4)
616 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Ursa stated, despite their outward nature, Zuko and Azula are opposites. While Zuko is quick to anger and agreement, Azula held on to her grudges real well. And even if she quivered at the thought of Nik, she found Mai's dull face a blasphemy to her existence and the knife-wielder's sins were too much to be ignored. Mai did all but force her on someone else. She planted that sick mark on her crotch, forced her naked, had her eat out one creamed cunt no matter how delicious, and then left her there.

Azula never forgets and she certainly always lies. So, when she said she would be fine with Mai, it was a lie.

Staring into the tawny eyes of the whorish daughter who loved seeing her mother fucked till she sported a silly smile with her regal pupils, Azula's lips tugged to smirk, her arms crossing under her breasts that almost caused her assets to spill out of the thin tub-shaped top that only really was there to cover her nipples.

"And, that's why you called me here? For a rematch?" Mai questioned with an impassive expression. Like Michi, Mai wore an outfit in the shades of maroon and grey. Unlike Michi, Mai resorted to wearing a longer skirt that at least reached the middle length of her toned thighs. Mai, of course, didn't mind her mother's interest in slightly more revealing outfits. If anything, she was happy that her mother wasn't forced by conventions to wear what she didn't like and Nik certainly didn't have a tiny heart to feel weird about it... in fact, she had seen the outfits he originally wanted them to wear and...

Ironically, only Azula was in that slutty outfit.

"A rematch? Of course, not, Dear Mai~" Azula brushed her hand in the air idly with a dismissive gesture and purred, "I plan to destroy you. And when I do, you will plant yourself with that sick totem of yours before licking my feet!"

"You mean this?" Mai looked down as a crimson womb, a comically heart-shaped mark, appeared over the flat of her crotch as she lowered her skirt and panties slightly to give Azula the full view.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Azula was instantly put into a bad mood. Her excitement of defeating Mai almost razed to the ground as Mai shrugged and continued, "I don't have any weapons on me, what did you expect?" Her disinterested tone itched and scratched at Azula's heart, "Besides, I know I will win with weapons. One pointed knife in your head and you die. I can rarely go all out in spars because my strength lies in my deadliness. Oh, and I am only explaining all this because you certainly seem like the kind of woman to be as sore about losing as you are in getting pounded."

"That's it!" Growling in reply and finding Mai more repulsive than ever, she goaded, "You and me, only fists! Or is that too much for you, too? Don't worry, in return for setting your face straight, I'll leave that tattooed pussy of yours."

Mai blinked and looked thoughtful before shaking her head, "Why today of all day?... I was having such a good rest at that..." she drawled lazily.

"Why not today?" Azula smirked. Of course, she knew her capabilities well. When they were young, Azula, Mai... and THAT annoying bendable critter were part of the Royal Fire Academy for Girls, and there, to train the most admirable of noblewomen were many electives ranging from something as artistic as painting and music to as deadly as wielding knife and fire bending training. Azula and Mai turned to the latter.

And it was made painfully clear to Azula that with or without her weapon, Mai was deadly. Trained.

And she wasn't.

Training with Iroh was a godsend as she learned aspects of combat not available on the streets and when matched with her brutal experience, Azula was now finally a worthy adversary. That is WHY Azula chose to find Mai alone now and not before. And when it just came to a fist fight... Azula's lips curled confidently.

"Fine... but how do I know that you won't use firebending?" Mai inquired with a strange gaze as Azula puffed her breasts out, her tone mockingly encouraging Mai, "Oh, Mai, to think you would have such fears against someone you won already. Maybe that's the difference between you and me. To be precise, a forgettable sideshow and princess~!"

Mai shrugged in response. If anything, verbal arguments rarely brought any reaction from her unless it was something she considered personal and a spar with Azula was far from it.

They readied themselves once Mai agreed. Azula chose a distant location because their clothes were not averse to a wardrobe malfunction and when it was just the two of them, Azula figured that no matter how scanty their condition gets, the fight, at least, won't stop until the opponent gives up, or in this case, Mai.

Not to let any festive trash talk stop them from beating one another, Mai and Azula only needed another fall of a leaf to rush in each other's direction. They did agree to a fistfight but that did not mean it would turn out to be a brawl. Their charge came to a slow stop as they silently gauged each other's patterns with a jab here and a low kick there. Rushing and being impatient may just give the other party a chance at counterattack and even if their fight wasn't as flashy as it would be when they use knives and flames... it did not mean the intensity was any less.

Fists hurt. Period.

A punch most certainly would leave marks and thus, the two were cautious. Mai moreso than Azula just by the virtue of her experience. As she once stated to Nik once he mauled Zhao, she was no beast. Only beasts go all out at every turn... but Azula was a foe too much of a wildcard to not go all out against even if previously defeated.

"Nik won't be here to assist you," Azula quipped as and jabbed with her left fist only for Mai to grip her wrist yet she showed strength good enough to yank her hand free and continue with ease.

"Too bad. Once I win... I will mark you only in front of Nik. Let's finish what we started then," Mai scoffed with a short smirk, her droopy eyes livening somewhat as if she only got the motivation to win just now.

Understanding what Mai meant, Azula couldn't help but recall the day she was disgraced and felt her body shuddering for a second... her mark was dangerous and HIS cock was further than that in the marked state... it would be an utter destruction of her body and mind. Exhaling sharply, Azula regained the sight of her goals and motivations and entered into a long, tedious sparring session with Mai.

But a 'spar' it wasn't.

Tedious probes grew harsher and more painful as neither of the two was weak in any sense. While Mai indeed sharpened her precision daily, it was only upto a point where she hit the same target in twenty different manners. The rest was used to train her body or help out Michi in their new shop alongside Poppy who trained only in name under Suki to keep their figures maintained.

Azula, on the other hand, spammed her own form of 'healing' every day until her muscles felt... soaked and numb. The results were evident. She was stronger and faster. And being a bender, Azula knew how to fight itself.

Soon, the two were left with marks on their bodies as if they had unanimously decided to keep their faces off the limit.

"Huff, huff," Azula smirked in between her tired huffs as her knuckles ached from punching, and her calves felt numb from getting kicked... but she snuck her firebending within, relieving much of the numbness.

On the other hand, just by sheer virtue of landing more precise hits and evading far better than Azula, Mai still looked like she had seen better days. A notable bruise already formed a little below her breasts as she silently stared at the woman.

But... they were vicious alright. Both of their clothes were in tatters. Azula lost that thin tube-top long ago as her breasts jiggled and dangled with each forceful heave. On the other hand, Mai, too, had lost her bikini top and her skirt was torn off, revealing a dark maroon thong similar to Azula's.

"I'm going to finish this once and for all, Mai!" Azula recollected herself, "And then, we'll use that mark of yours to its full extent. Maybe have Nik tie a leash around your neck and have you take rounds of his space. Heh, given how your mother fusses on him, she'd be eager to join you~!" As she said so, Azula readied to break all her prior promises.

Meanwhile, Mai narrowed her eyes. THIS just became personal.

"You tend to miscalculate, Azula. You're not the princess. And you're certainly not good enough for anything. You're nothing."

Azula snorted softly but her golden eyes grew a bit cold.

Both of them shot forward instantly. With Yue around, Azula could go a bit out on Mai but much to her surprise, Mai was quicker.

They never were once truthful.

As Azula suddenly blasted a jab of blue flames, Mai's lips curled up. She drew out one of the threads keeping a portion of her hair tied into two buns as one of them opened up. In her hands was a thin, metal wire that she coiled around Azula's neck by quickly evading Azula's 'surprise' attack. Oh, it never was any surprise to Mai.

"You have weapons!" Azula shrieked as she felt the cold wire tightening around her neck and her body froze up.

"You always lie," Mai whispered coldly, "So I always expected any of your attacks to suddenly turn fiery. So, of course, I would have weapons. You lost, Azula. As I said... you miscalculated. And now I'll have that tight royal pussy of yours utterly destroyed so that you learn your place."

Azula's breath hitched when she felt a warm stream of energy trickle into her systems. She was about to resist it when Mai's cold voice finally made the reality sink in.

"You lost... if you resist it... I won't mind slicing just the right side of your neck to let you writhe in pain until Yue heals you."

She lost. And to her own pattern. Indeed, as Mai stated, she always lies. Fuck! To be defeated because of her own tendencies!

"Hmm? Did I miss something?"

A chortle chanced upon their disheveled and half-naked state as Mai's expression lit up slightly and Azula heard her murmur, "Lucky bastard..."

While she got marked by Mai's debauched totem. For how long this time, Azula didn't know. After all, she did claim that she would bestow great humiliation on the opponent and now that she had lost, Azula had no delusions about what may await her...

But when she was 'reluctantly' ready to get her walls spread and her womb pumped with hot, filling seed. To be pinned against the wall and pounded constantly till she breaks or the tree... Nik 'fortunately' had a better idea.

'Damn it... ehm, no, it's better this way... I may not be humiliated this time...' Azula thought internally. Unknown to her, Nik was quite eager to actually help with punishment and had just the right situation and when she heard it, Azula's scowl deepened.

But she lost.

Thus... as reluctant as she was, she agreed... fully knowing that if this request was placed by Mai, Azula would have fought her the next second. Only HE gets to make things this personal... and this exciting.

***

If you guys have nothing else to read then do give Filthy Gamer in Narutoverse (oc, harem, partial gamer), Stop it, Bro~ (Baki x One Piece), and Quest Maker (Soul land, not available in qq forums alone) a try~~

***

Shoutout to Dirk Gent Lee, Dwight Christian Nobela, Edwin Gonzalez, Kingsley Darkwah, and Pratik Maheshwari!!

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

24