Camp of Lust (5)
652 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azula and Mai had a slight shift in their clothing. In Nik's eyes, it was quite tasteful given that its purpose was to let the defeated get her dose of shame. Honestly, Nik felt he could get hooked on it. No matter what Azula claimed, she got off on it. The sensation of being utterly handled, that is. Nik purposely drew out any wetness between her damp crotch caused by her imagination, much to Azula's stifled whimper as Mai continued to sport a winning smirk.

They returned promptly once Nik healed their more obvious bruises with waterbending and even before actually entering the clearing, they could already smell the scent of roasted meals awaiting them.

"Alright, you challenged and lost so don't feel too bad," Nik smiled and Azula scoffed, "Don't patronize me!"

Mai could surely add a snide remark... but what was the point? She won again, that's it. And the consequences of Azula's loss would only turn more... depraved.

As they returned, many gazes fell on them, on Azula to be more precise. Even June who had woken up to the scent of smoked fish gaped slightly before smirking while Ursa's lips quivered. Zuko was quick to look away while Iroh had his eyes closed, happily engulfing his meal.

---

Ursa pulled her daughter away the moment they were done with lunch as Zuko drove into training once again. Here she was, making her disapproval clear. If before she only considered Azula wearing something as skimpy as that just relaxing with other girls then now...

Something was clearly up.

It wasn't just Azula's clothes but her 'state' that made things heated and painfully obvious.

From top to bottom, Azula had a flushed face, her lips constantly exhaling hotly and at times, while eating, leaking soft whimpers that fortunately not many heard. But... if that was all, Ursa would be over the moon. No. Azula's tube top seemed to have shrunk a bit. It barely hid anything and what it was supposed to hide poked out of the fiery red fabric fiercely. Even Ursa couldn't look away from her OWN daughter's poking nipples, her soft pink areolas briefly visible at times through the edge of her bikini, and while Zuko had no courage to even look at his sister and Iroh was just sensible enough to steer clear from the mess that was brewing, Nik wasn't any of these. He stared, openly at that.

He did all but point at her daughter's depraved body that seemed eager for... something. Ursa's gaze slipped down. Azula wore a thin red towel that covered a portion of her lower abdomen but it was too short. In fact, it didn't even reach her crotch and just emphasized the thin slit-like panties that clutched onto her daughter's almost exposed entrance, praying for dear god that they don't slip aside!

Under her gaze, Azula fidgeted. Okay, something was clearly up! Azula may flinch but blush and fidget?

Ursa thinned her lips and barked, "Azula, what the hell is going on?"

But her daughter was completely out of it. Averting her gaze, Azula silently bit her lower lip. Only if she could explain. Heck, what was more embarrassing to Azula wasn't her current state... no, it was the humiliation of losing twice! And to the same opponent at that. If she could argue that it was 2 vs 1 back then... then now, what was her excuse? She went as far as using firebending but still lost in terms of surprise.

"Azula," Ursa called out with her tone a level sterner.

But Azula couldn't explain this... and she had a task. She had to satisfy the victor... and Mai's man, and her own, too. She didn't have to. At any second, she could be a sore loser and decide not to do any of it but... her heart throbbed within her chest as her excitement seemed to peak at what Nik wanted her to do. She looked at her mother and observed her stern features. Spirits, she is pretty! Azula always knew that. But... to make her do something so... 'brave'...

She sighed internally. She wasn't exactly a good person but she felt that if she crossed this line, she won't be the 'good' daughter, too. Yet, as if encouraging her, a discreet tentacle of water reached Azula from behind and silently slid up her left leg, away from Ursa's gaze as Azula's breath hitched and she gasped, "Mother... did you talk with Nik?"

Ursa's lips parted for a moment yet she began to notice something strange about Azula.

She was shivering.

Unknown to Ursa, the tentacle of water slid across the curve of Azula's buttocks and very slowly began to pass through the fabric of her panties and in turn, started to fill her fiery slit. The dampness was controlled to the level of an expert as Ursa didn't notice THAT.

"I... did," Ursa answered and sighed softly, "Azula... I just want the best for you and it's not like I am against it or anything. I just wanted to..." she shook her head and gently patted Azula's shoulder, "I just want you to be happy. You know that I've only told you a bit about your father and not even Zuko... I don't want the same thing that—"

Before Ursa could assure her that she wasn't against Azula's wishes, Azula cut the speech short by suddenly hugging her mother with a vice-like grip!

"Mom~!" Azula purred unnaturally with quite the slur behind her tone yet Ursa seemed deaf to it and hugged her daughter back with a soft smile. Yet, what she considered to be a wholesome moment was utterly destroyed when Azula began to whimper and cry in a tone... not unknown to her. Her voice was slaked with lust and pleasure!

"Ohhh~ Mommm!" Azula groaned. There wasn't any tentacle around her body as all the water snuggly fit into her royal twat, vibrating and filling her up, swirling and smacking around as Azula was sure that Mai was somewhere near, hidden, tweaking the multiplier of her pleasure senses. Not to the max, of course. Azula could tell because despite her full, lewd moans as her hands began to trail Ursa's full cheeks.

"Azula!" Ursa gasped with outrage yet Azula wasn't having any of it. She whimpered, "He isn't anything like Royal Father you spoke of in stories~" she praised happily. Her man was much worse. Much more perverse. Yet, so fucking satisfying~!

No matter what Ursa said, Azula wouldn't let go. She just wanted to hold someone as Nik skillfully fucked her by shaping the water and stretched her walls as much as they could. A thin tendril sneaked out coiling around her royal clit that instantly made her shriek with pleasure beside her mother, her hips bucking forward as she came without a hint of hesitation!

Ursa gazed at her daughter in shock... numb.

What... happened just now?

---

After lunch, many admittedly felt sleepy. Iroh, too, wanted to rest for a while and just gave Zuko something to train for. Ursa, however, couldn't sleep. What should have been just a simple vacation was unfolding to be quite the event and now, she didn't even know how to face her daughter!

After Azula... expressed herself with just more than words, Ursa was shocked... and scared. The moment Azula felt her strength leaving her body, Ursa felt her hug loosen up and she... bolted. Ran away. She didn't dare look back. THAT wasn't her Azula. The proud minx was completely lost to her as she looked more like a submissive, alley-way... reliever for a lack of a better term.

No, she DID realize what could be the cause of this change but she didn't have the mind to find Nik. Even when surrounded by Michi and Poppy, who were taking their beauty naps, Ursa only felt worse. Azula returned with a stoic expression quite a while ago but Ursa didn't know how to face her.

She just left her daughter...

Her stomach felt like sinking.

This was seriously bad, Ursa stressed hard. Of all, only she, Azula, Mai, Nik, and Zuko was still awake with others resting if not outright sleeping.

She could perhaps talk with Azula here? Apologize for leaving her and then question her about what was going on... she certainly didn't think Nik had a direct hand in what just happened. But it was just her sick luck that when she was about to move, Azula, for reasons unknown, pulled Nik away and Ursa came to a belated realization that Mai was nowhere to be found.

Ursa looked at Zuko, busy with his training with admirable focus as if the world didn't matter to him at this point. Steeling her heart at what she may end up finding, Ursa slipped out under the passing glances of other girls who were just content to be left to their own devices.

Ursa tried to be as stealthy as her untrained body could possibly hope to be. Avoiding any stray twig that she may unintentionally snap under her sandals or any untame branch of a shrub that may rustle across her clothes and then she something... complicated. Calling it unsavory would be good, but it could have been savory, too, under the right circumstances.

---

Azula was miffed. All she had to do was talk with her mother. Nik happily informed her how Ursa didn't seem to mind their possible relationship and Azula, in turn, felt all her frustration of losing leave... temporarily. She wouldn't admit it though. But again, the thing Nik asked her to do was only talk. Not hug the hell out of her mother while cumming on her thighs with the most lurid 'mommy moan' that threatened to numb her mind and encourage her to steal her mother's lips!

"It was me," Mai gave a short smirk once Azula growled her frustration out by pinning a very amused Nik against a tree. Azula's head snapped in her direction as Mai continued, "Remember, loser... I won."

That she did, Azula gritted her teeth. Her lower lips twitched once again as it was hard getting angry at 5 times the usual sensitivity as Mai continued to take delight in Azula's wet plight.

But not letting the woman complain any further since she lost that right in all senses in Mai's eyes, she held Azula's shoulder and leaned in on her back, whispering as she felt another presence. She couldn't hear things from a distance like Nik but she certainly was trained enough to notice an amateur at hiding and it wasn't hard to know that it could be something fun given how Nik's expression seemed to have gotten brighter.

"Kneel, Azula~" Mai exhaled hotly, "We WILL finish what we started that day and this time, as you like, I won't pity you." Her hands slipped under the tiny towel and pushed the thin fabric covering the quivering royal quim aside as Azula already felt her body heating up at a breakneck pace. Damn Mai's energybending skill... Azula was breathless as she felt her knees weaken and soon knelt in front of him, already finding his shaft engorged and straining against his shorts causing Azula to gulp and feel her throat dry up... something maybe THIS could help with...

***

If you guys have nothing else to read then do give Filthy Gamer in Narutoverse (oc, harem, partial gamer), Stop it, Bro~ (Baki x One Piece), and Quest Maker (Soul land, not available in qq forums alone) a try~~

***

Shoutout to Dirk Gent Lee, Dwight Christian Nobela, Edwin Gonzalez, Kingsley Darkwah, and Pratik Maheshwari!!

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

27