20. Alliance Meeting.
3.1k 7 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

Since both Mikogami and Seo agree just tell them the plan, Kaito quickly puts an isolation sound barrier item and begins to explain his origin along with the plan on how to end the Sekirei Plan. 

He also explain the true nature of this plan, which really shocked Mikogami. Seo was less shocked than him because he was in fact Miya's husband best friend and know a lot of things going on.

Anyway, Where did Kaito get the Isolation sounds barrier item? It was from the reward of 2* random equipment last night after the system correction last night.

=====

[Isolation Sounds Barrier (* *)]

A button to create an undetected barrier that isolates the sounds coming from inside or outside. The size is adjustable that has a maximum capacity of about 5 x 5 m. It also alarms the user if someone approached the barrier within 5 meters ahead.

=====

...

"I can't believe it, I thought Sekirei Plan winner would become the strongest Sekirei and gain unlimited wealth from M.B.I... Not to plan to destroy humanity!" Mikogami commented seriously.

Kaito rolled his eyes and commented, "No way, the reason for this whole plan is because Miya queen of Sekirei just wants to find a successor by doing this whole plan. Also, don't worry about that destroying humanity thing. We have that covered and make sure it won't happen."

Seo hummed and commented, "Miya-chan really got us, I thought I am sure that crazy Minaka was behind all of this. Boy, are you sure the information is correct?"

"Never underestimate the DSA technology. My main mission in this world is basically to stop this Sekirei plan after all." Kaito answered with a lie up front. 

There is no way to tell them that he knows the future plot. Kaito also knows that he is bad at lying on the spot, so he already thought of a very convincing lie to them by saying they are coming from an organization called Dimensional Security Agency (DSA). To make it more convincing, Kaito set the purpose so-called agency to prevent and protect any world from any kind of event that caused the destruction of the world or mass extinction of human beings... Thus, is in line with the reason why they need to stop Sekirei Plan in the first place.

Later he did not know, that this DSA would be used frequently as an excuse in his future travel task.

Kaito who noticed that his lie seems to work pretty well added more lies and a distraction, "Besides, I have found out the truth with magic in the last few days, so I can attest to the credibility of this information" 

Hearing what Kaito just said, Mikogami become excited and asked, "Magic?! Can you teach me, Kaito?! Can you show me?!"

Knowing his plan is a success, Kaito shook his head and replied, "You are not a devil, Mikogami. Besides, I have shown you my power yesterday. That's actually also magic." 

"Moo, then turn me into a devil?" Mikogami didn't give up and continue pestered Kaito.

"Errr... No."

Actually, there is a way to turn humans into devils but the problem it required evil pieces. Besides, Kaito does not know whether it would be effective for humans in another world even if he does have one.

Looking at Kaito's hopeless reaction, Seo quickly interfered, "Oi, rich blonde, I don't think that's possible... Just give up."

"But I want to learn magic..." Mikogami sullenly said.

Ignored Mikogami's previous request, Seo then looked at Kaito seriously and continue said, "Devil boy... I remember you said that, besides stopping the Sekirei plan, you are coming to this world with your team to wing your destined Sekirei right?"

"Yes. I did it with Akitsu"  Kaito answered swiftly.

Confirming Kaito's answer, Seo continue asked, "Then, I guess Miya is also your destined Sekirei? That must be the reason your organization sent you here right?"

...??!!

"Because to stop the Sekirei plan, you still need to stop Miya on your own. While destroying M.B.I also could stop the Sekirei plan, it's probably a temporary measure and when they are recoverer they would continue the plan. As long Miya is there, the plan is probably still able to continue in the future." Seo continues to add.

...!!

"Ah..."

Hearing Seo long explanation, Kaito quickly realize that he forget the existence of M.B.I itself was to protect the whole species of Sekirei itself from the rest of the world. 

If Kaito really destroyed the M.B.I to complete their task, the rest of the world would soon attack this place and without M.B.I protection, the whole species of Sekirei would be ended in tragedy. 

While they are here to complete their main task, to achieve that by killing the whole race is not something Kaito wanted to do. 

'Damn it, so the option to destroy M.B.I should be scratched.' Kaito thought.

Kaito need to tell Itachi and Akitsu later about this and revised their plan together.

"Oi, Devil boy, why are you getting quiet?"

...!!!

Kaito wave his hand and replied, "It was nothing! I just didn't realize that I miscalculated about my plan."

"So, the plan is changed?" Mikogami asked.

Kaito wave his hand and said, "Not really... Probably adjusted, but the target is still the same." 

"Well... You are still not really explaining anything about the detail aside prepared to be ready any time to help you." Seo scoffed.

Kaito who already thought the answer to this question, quickly answered with a lie, "I am sorry. It is because I need to contact the main world to know whether they accepted my plan or not... As the procedure of the organization. I promise to tell you all after it got accepted."

"Tch, Your organization sure sounds complicated." Seo commented.

...

Knowing that his initial plan is not going to work now, the only other way is to persuade Miya to stop this whole plan in the first place. After all, the reason why M.B.I was possible to control all of the Sekirei was because Miya let Minaka control it in the first place.

Actually, Kaito has a plan to persuade Miya, but he does not want to do it if possible. Since the plan required his point and reputation to be harmed... 

Now, it seems he really does not have a choice.

Kaito begins to think his golden finger really wants to pit him to complete this task.

...

Shortly after their hot discussion, Kaito suddenly detected Miya's presence just coming out of the kitchen with the help of a barrier detection so he quickly lift the sound barrier and said, "Everyone... pretend that we are talking about our friendship."

Seo and Mikogami who hear Kaito said understand that Miya is probably about to come here, and they quickly adjusted their attitude.

...

*Slide*

The door opened, and Miya entered the room while bringing drinks within her.

"Ara~ Kaito-san. It seems the guest already bring the snack on their own." Miya commented as she looks that the table seems full of snacks that Mikogami brought earlier.

"Miya-san! Do you need more help to get something?" Kaito quickly offered.

"Nope. Don't worry, I can handle the lunch myself. Beside... I didn't expect you already become acquainted with someone I know very well.." Miya said as she looked at Seo with hostility.

Seo sweating a lot under Miya's gaze but he still manage to answer, "G-Good afternoon, Miya-chan."

"Did you come here to ask for lunch again?" Miya playfully asked.

"N-No. It was because this Kaito boy called me here." Seo replied profusely.

"So you don't want to have lunch here? I thought you always come here when you are low on food?" Miya asked again. 

There is a smile on her face but it makes Seo become even more terrified.

"Err... Yes Please don't kick me out?" Seo begged to procrastinate on the floor.

"Ara~ I won't. Even though I don't like you, you are still a close friend of Takehito." Miya answered with a smile although there is a hanya mask behind her... Enough to scare 3 of them with intimidation.

"Thank you Miya-sama!!" Seo shouted but he didn't dare to lift his head until Miya leave.

Miya who was satisfied with Seo's answer then looked at Kaito and said, "Ara~ Kaito-san, please take care of our guest. I will call you to help me to bring the lunch when they are ready?"

Kaito nodded repeatedly and offered help, "Y-Yeah... Do you need my help, Miya-san? I am a strong boy, you know?"

"No. Take care of the guest, Kaito-san." Miya answered with Hanya's mask manifestation behind her... Which made Kairo quickly forget the idea of helping her now.

"Y-Yes! Please leave it to me!" Kaito saluted in military style.

Hearing Kaito answer, Miya leaves the room in satisfaction while three males keep their posture not moving until she truly leaves the room.

*Slide*

...

The moment they confirmed Miya was gone, 3 of them take a deep breath sigh of relief knowing their life is not in danger anymore.

**Inhale**

...

"Damn... So that woman is the person behind the Sekirei Plan and the strongest Sekirei. She is terrifying." Mikogami first commented.

"Yeah, If you are still not sure how strong she is, ask Mutsu. He should be well aware of how dangerous she is." Kaito replied as he know Mutsu who used to be part of an old disciplinary squad member.

"...And your plan to persuade that woman? Wing it? Are you sure you can pull it off?" Mikogami asked again.

Kaito didn't say anything but nodded at Mikogami's question. 

"Devil boy, let me ask you something." Seo said as he come to sit beside the table again after procrastinating.

"Yes?"

Seo stared at Kaito seriously and asked, "Are you sure able to persuade her? And make her happy?"

Kaito did not answer Seo's question as he did not know how to answer that. Just say that Kaito's plan is successful and Miya followed him, then what? If Miya and Akitsu followed him to his world, Kaito can't protect them either from the other. 

High school DxD is a much more dangerous world than this world after all. 

...

"She is the wife of my best friend, and you are here to steal his wife. As his best friend, I really should punch your face to oblivion for wanting to do that." Seo continue his speech.

Kaito understands why Seo cared so much about Miya and quickly compromised, "If you want to do that, Just do it. I admit, stealing other people's wives wasn't the best idea I should have done."

Seo shook his head and then shrugged while saying, "Forget it. Knowing my best friend's behavior, he might ask well support you to get close to his wife if he is still alive."

"All I want to make sure is... Are you sure able to make her happy?" Seo once again asked.

After thinking for a while, Kaito stared back at Seo and firmly answered, "I promise."

...

After that, Seo and Mikogami leave the Izumo Inn, while Kaito meets Itachi to tell the result of their meeting. Kaito also told Itachi about the change of the plan is to not destroy the M.B.I to complete the main task. Instead, Kaito told Itachi to leave the main task to himself and requested Itachi to train him on how to use a sword for the upcoming battle. Itachi quickly agrees with this, as he believes Kaito doing this for better results for everyone.

Itachi in fact does not like the idea of destroying M.B.I in the first place, as he investigated that aside from doing the Sekirei plan, the M.B.I actually keeps the security and public order within the city properly. Because of that, Itachi was aware that If they destroy the M.B.I, the consequence would be unimaginable and affected all the innocent within the city.

...

Since he has promised Seo, Kaito's plan changed to straightforward to fully convince Miya to be winged by him, by defeating her in a fair battle. He knows that in the main plot the reason Musubi, Sekirei Number 88 becomes the successor of Miya is because she manages to defeat Miya on her own in the final battle. 

Kaito decides to do the same thing as Musubi, but instead of inheriting it, he will wing Miya and force her to keep in position.

Due to that, Kaito needs to strengthen himself as much as he could during this period. Kaito is aware that he doesn't have a lot of time to waste anymore as the plot seems moving faster than the original.

Not to mention the more he wasted his time here, the more chat group resident protested against him.

...

>>>>>

88