26. Getting Points from Sharing Memories.
3k 2 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>

[Railgun Girl]: "It has been a few days since he committed the crime! Where is he?"

[God Tongue]: "Umm, calm down Misaka-san. The owner is probably busy as always."

[Railgun Girl]: "It does not mean he was not wrong! The memories he was sharing were... too stimulating!"

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Umm... This time I will agree with Mikoto nee-chan. This time owner has done a bit too much..."

...

As Kaito opened the chat group, he met Misaka Mikoto, who seemed to be all about complaining to him. He know he just f*cked up his reputation in the chat group and wondered if there was anything he could do to earn their forgiveness.

Taking a deep breath once more, Kaito decides to join the chat inside right now.

...

[Owner]: "Hello, everyone."

[God Tongue]: "Umm... Hello, Owner."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "The last memories you share with everyone... It was a bit too much, Owner-san!"

[Railgun Girl]: "You, criminal! Pervert! Molester! Surrender yourself to the police before I caught you!"

[Owner]: "I truly apologize for what happened. I forget we have a lot of underage people in here."

[Railgun Girl]: "That's included you, isn't it? Yet you have the memories! Pervert!"

[Owner]: "Can you at least shut up a bit and give me a chance to speak, Biri-Biri?"

[Railgun Girl]: "What? Want to try to defend yourself? No matter what, you are the one who did wrong here."

[God Tongue]: "Well... Misaka-san is right."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Owner, you should make a warning before giving everyone memories in the future."

[Owner]: "I will, I promise! I am sorry that happen to you, Nanoha-chan."

[Railgun Girl]: "Only to Nanoha-chan? You bastard, aren't you feel bad at all about this? I have accidentally watched it inside the classroom and I can't focus to study until the end of the day!"

[Caped Baldy]: "I agree. Owner, you won't taste a punch?"

[Baroque Works Leader]: "Indeed."

[Uchiha Prodigy]: "I can't defend you this time, Owner."

[Sekirei Number 7]: "Master, Ecchi."

Kaito realizes that he did mess up even further just now instead of making the situation better. He didn't expect everyone to come at him together, and for some reason, even Itachi and Akitsu is also here despite Kaito knowing that they were currently doing the task given by him. Even Saitama-sensei wants to punch him, if that happens would be a death sentence for Kaito.

Also, How would he know Misaka Mikoto would watch the memories in the classroom? That's not his fault! 

...

[Owner]: "I am really the one who did wrong here, in my defense... It was late night when I share the memories of Sekirei, I was tired after thinking for the whole day, and you guys were the ones who asked for it to begin with. Not to mention at that time, all my thought was about leaving the chat group and hitting the bed quickly."

[God Tongue]: "Now I feel bad because I was the one who asked you. Sorry, owner."

[Railgun Girl]: "Regardless, as an Owner, he should be responsible for what he did!"

[Owner]: "Don't worry, Erina-chan. As Misaka-san said, I was the one who did wrong. To make it up, I will share every chat group member's memories related to their world to the chat group."

...!!!

As Kaito stated this in the chat group, he can't help but feel proud of himself, thinking how smart he is sometimes. By doing this, his apology feels more genuine to other chat group members while actually, Kaito comes to the chat group with the intention to make everyone download the memories he was about to share. 

It also makes him less suspicious to share all of the memories at the same time with others, as Kaito uses proof of apology to hide the real truth.

'Crisis averted!' Kaito thought happily.

...

[Railgun Girl]: "You promise me to send it later before, but nothing wrong to know it earlier, I guess."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "As expected of the Owner, he really knows everyone here."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Owner!! Did I make up with Fate-chan in the end?"

[Owner]: "Of course yes. In fact, you are the protagonist of your own world, Nanoha-chan. Like, Saitama-sensei. So you should be confident in yourself!"

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Yes!"

[Railgun Girl]: "Then, I am also the protagonist of my world?"

[Owner]: "In a way... yes."

[God Tongue]: "How about me, Owner?"

[Owner]: "Sadly, you are not the protagonist Erina-chan."

[God Tongue]: "Who is the protagonist, in my world?"

[Owner]: "Well, calm down. I will share all of your world memories quickly. Wait a moment."

Kaito was satisfied with the effect of his apology and quickly selected all the memories related to the chat group member world and sent it to the chat group.

'Here we come, points!' Kaito murmured.

=====

*DING*

=====

[Railgun Girl has downloaded the memory copy of Naruto]

[Baroque Works Leader has downloaded the memory copy of Naruto]

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl has downloaded the memory copy of Naruto]

[God Tongue has downloaded the memory copy of Naruto]

[Caped Baldy has downloaded the memory copy of Naruto]

[Uchiha Prodigy has downloaded the memory copy of Naruto]

[Railgun Girl has downloaded the memory copy of A Certain Scientific Railgun]

[Baroque Works Leader has downloaded the memory copy of A Certain Scientific Railgun]

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl has downloaded the memory copy of A Certain Scientific Railgun]

[God Tongue has downloaded the memory copy of A Certain Scientific Railgun]

[Caped Baldy has downloaded the memory copy of A Certain Scientific Railgun]

[Uchiha Prodigy has downloaded the memory copy of A Certain Scientific Railgun]

...

[Railgun Girl has downloaded the memory copy of A Certain Magical Index]

...

[Railgun Girl has downloaded the memory copy of Food Wars]

...

[Railgun Girl has downloaded the memory copy of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha]

...

Congratulation, You have been rewarded with 30000 Points!

=====

Checking the point amount he got from sharing all the memories, Kaito quickly became really excited. Now Kaito's point was enough to level up his privileges and chat group itself, and the rest was enough to accommodate the part of his plan.

Hell, he still even got surplus after calculating all the points he need to use!

...

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "There are so many memories!"

[Railgun Girl]: "My world memories... Is this 'A Certain Scientific Railgun'? I am going to watch it tonight!"

[Owner]: "You should also watch the memories of A Certain Magical Index too. Because that also happens in your world, but with a different protagonist."

[Railgun Girl]: "There are other protagonists beside me?"

[Owner]: "Yeah, Just watch it. Also, Misaka... my advice is... please not impulsive, and ask for help if you need it."

[Railgun Girl]: "Why did you suddenly become nice? Are you really the owner?"

[Owner]: "I'm just concerned with you. Just... tell us your decision, okay?"

...

When Kaito says it to Misaka Mikoto, he really means it. Knowing the plot in advance means Misaka Mikoto would know the Misaka sister's existence earlier than the plot and Kaito didn't know whether it was bad or good for her. Kaito was 100% sure that Misaka Mikoto would still do the same thing as in the plot after knowing the truth... start destroying the facilities of the researcher, as she want to stop the level 6 shift experiment.

Even after counting the fact this time she was aware Aleister watching her from the shadow, and certainly going to take interest in her.

It is no use telling her to stop, so Kaito thought was to make sure she asked for help. There always the possibility of Aleister going to do something to find out where she learn the information, and that thought alone was scared him.

Aside from Saitama-sensei, there's no one inside the chat group who could fight against Aleister. Not to mention Aiwass behind him, and another possibility of demon god taking an interest too. At this moment, Kaito realizes how weak he is, and he really needs to become stronger in the future to protect his member.

...

[Railgun Girl]: "I don't really know what you mean, but since you asked nicely... then I will."

[God Tongue]: "The Owner suddenly becomes nice to Misaka Mikoto... it seems there is something happen that could affect Misaka-san in her world memories."

[Caped Baldy]: "I am going to watch that first. A world that gets attention from the owner, it must be interesting."

[Baroque Works Leader]: "I will do the same."

[Railgun Girl]: "I am suddenly scared of what is going on in the memories."

[God Tongue]: "I really wanted to watch Misaka-san world memories, but I need to watch my own world first. It should be Food Wars, right @Owner?"

[Owner]: "Yes, Erina-chan. And also! @everyone please be careful while watching Food Wars! While the memories were not as dangerous as Sekirei, it still got some dangerous scenes in some parts so please proceed with caution."

...!!

Kaito was really thankful for Erina's ping to him and it quickly remind him of the content of Food Wars. Those foodgasm scenes after tasting food was a bit showing too much sometimes... with flashy almost nudity scene and moan happening.

He almost doing the same mistake twice after just promising it would never happen again! 

[God Tongue]: "My world... is it perverted?"

[Owner]: "Not really. Well... Quite something, but don't worry."

[God Tongue]: "For some reason, your statement does not convince me, Owner."

[Owner]: "Well... I don't know how to explain either, but I guess your memories are also kind of too stimulating for teenagers in some parts."

[Railgun Girl]: "...I will watch Erina-san world memories the last."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "I... maybe shouldn't watch it."

Meanwhile, both Crocodile and Saitama quietly put the memories of Erina's world as the next to watch after watching Misaka's world memories.

...

[Railgun Girl]: "Well, the chat becomes awkward. I guess I will leave to watch the memories first.... so, goodbye!"

[God Tongue]: "I will leave too."

[Elementary Grade Magical Girl]: "Umm! I also going to watch my world memories first!"

[Caped Baldy]: "Since everyone is leaving, I will do the same."

...

After that, every member close the chat group to watch the memories Kaito just shared. Kaito also quickly close the chat group after everyone are gone, then proceed to check how many points he got for now... and the result was not disappointed him.

=====

[Point Amount: 51110]

=====

'50000 points! my backup plan is going to work well!' Kaito thought.

With this amount of points, Kaito got a lot more of confidence to confront Miya tomorrow... and completed the task. All Kaito just hope is for his bad luck didn't kick in when the plan is happening, which is usually the case.

Kaito suddenly feels less confident after remembering his own luck.

...

You know what I am going to do with the Misaka sisters... no way I would let all of them die like in the canon lol. (Well, some are still going to die to make a plot a little believable but that's it)

 

89